RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Scariest thing to happen to you?!?!? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251159)

Dabatos 10-17-09 12:33 AM

Scariest thing to happen to you?!?!?

can't really think of anything other than a spider crawling up my leg while taking a crap lolz...

That's the scariest thing to happen to me but like what I'm trully scared of is, what if I'm wrong about God wanting me to be a pastor.. man thats scary. Because thats turlly what I want to be. woot!

ichaboy 10-17-09 03:56 AM

Christianity is on a rise in following, lately.

M&rk 10-17-09 11:06 AM

its big business

JTR 10-17-09 11:37 AM

that's the scariest thing that happened to you? wow man you should get out more lmao

read my thread and you'll know about a scary time haha

50Cal. 10-17-09 11:47 AM

i got into a car accident.i was going around 110 mph in a piece of shit toyota camry when i first learner how to drive.on the highway for no reason my emergency brake popped bringing the car to almost a dead stop.there was a loud crack probally the breaks breaking.the car skid on its front for about a mile or so spinning between sides of the street and hitting guards rails before ending up on the other side of the street facing in the opposite direction.all my windows were cracked or broke.my hood was in the engine somewhere.all my lights and radio were on low and wouldnt go off.2 tires were popped and the car was still moving about a inch a minute.crazy thing was that i didnt have a scratch on me.i swear i felt a angel hold me in my seat.everything seemed to move in slow motion and for a second i thought i was dead.shit was scary as fuck.whole thing took about 20 seconds but it felt like 20 minutes.

Dabatos 10-17-09 11:52 AM

dude I know exactly how you feel bro!!! When I was in an accident it was literally 30 seconds from my house? Last thing i said was "oh crap" before I got hti on my side. Good thing my window was down, because if it was up that would have shattered all over my face. It lasted only a few seconds but felt like a life time.

M&rk 10-17-09 12:08 PM

"i was going around 110 mph in a piece of shit toyota camry when i first learner how to drive.on the highway."
^^
maybe thats the reason why your emergency break popped out

Dabatos 10-17-09 12:10 PM

lol!!! Toyota's rape man! so along with hondas haha. They last crazy long if you take care of them ahha.

M&rk 10-17-09 12:12 PM

scariest thing thats happend to me was almost dying in a car accident aswell, luckily i was too drunk to really remember it or get injured, but i flipped the truck. so its only scary lookin back

50Cal. 10-17-09 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schafer
"i was going around 110 mph in a piece of shit toyota camry when i first learner how to drive.on the highway."
^^
maybe thats the reason why your emergency break popped out

lol word but i was trying to get somewhere fast and was far away.damn car was shaking when it hit 100.im surprised it didnt fall apart.

Dabatos 10-17-09 04:54 PM

Fa sho man!! God's always there. But yeah dude I hate spiders. I saw a daddy long legs walking into my favorite sweater and i was like oh heck no!! Got scared as heck man. Than I saw like 2 or 3 baby spiders walking around my bed and disappear Didn't sleep on that bed for like 1-2 weeks haha.

ichaboy 10-17-09 07:52 PM

wow @ fearing spiders

weak...

snakes are way worse

imagine worms with giant fangs.

you wouldnt get in mud 2 often, huh?

well thats what snakes would be if humans were gigantic in their comparison.

except we're not. bazing. i live in 26 acres of land and frankly, a snake is comparable to being 10 feet from deep dark trees and hearing a bear growl. either one is fucking scary, especially cuz the snakes around here are fast as fuck and if they catch you at the right time, you have to run up hill while they slither after you.

but hey if you live in gigantic cities i guess all u got to fear are spiders and plagues

Dabatos 10-17-09 08:58 PM

lol... i love snakes hahaha :).

ichaboy 10-17-09 09:18 PM

well it just so happens im hiding one in my jeans

be a good christian and fetch it out

Dabatos 10-17-09 09:23 PM

lol dang man. I didn't know toothpicks were also called snakes..

ichaboy 10-18-09 09:55 AM

you know i aint just been pickin' your teeth with it ;) ;)

JTR 10-18-09 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol... i love snakes hahaha :).

you love snakes but you're petrified of spiders?

You're really, really fucking weird man lol

JTR 10-18-09 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyBother
I feel you on that spider thing, I have a arachnid phobia.

Lol no offence but being scared of itsy bitsy spiders is for girly men

Dabatos 10-18-09 01:04 PM

Lol being scared of spiders doesn't mean anything.

M&rk 10-18-09 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol no offence but being scared of itsy bitsy spiders is for girly men

hanging out in places where chineese gangsters hang out and leaving because you're scared of what they may do is girly

JTR 10-18-09 10:04 PM

lol... chinese gangsters in japan? No.. I think uhm.. i think.. that they were uhh.. Japanese? Yea.. i think so.. i'm not too sure though.

So you think standing up to a gang of Yakuza with just one buddy and yourself is manly? Personally I think it's stupid. But you're welcome to come over to Shinjuku and try it out and get it on video and then you can show us how manly you are and how girly I am.

Til then you're still a bitch with a weak ass diss track lmao

Dabatos 10-18-09 10:48 PM

Try managing a Church with over 5 thousand people. Managing the music in every service. Praying hoping God will allow you to get enough money from the offerings to pay off the church bills alone, staff, and the missionaries you sent out to other countries. Thinking of a new sermon every week. Attending/doing weddings and sermons for funerals. Than thinking of Bible studies for the youth groups, children, and adults. Than trying to get any time possible for you and your family at the same time. Last but not least, being criticized, complaints, and quarrels from Christian to Christian. Now you gotta be tough to be able to do that every week lol.

M&rk 10-19-09 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol... chinese gangsters in japan? No.. I think uhm.. i think.. that they were uhh.. Japanese? Yea.. i think so.. i'm not too sure though.

So you think standing up to a gang of Yakuza with just one buddy and yourself is manly? Personally I think it's stupid. But you're welcome to come over to Shinjuku and try it out and get it on video and then you can show us how manly you are and how girly I am.

Til then you're still a bitch with a weak ass diss track lmao

i bet you couldn't tell really, them dudes all look the same. and it is girly to go places you are too much of a bitch to be at, thats like any little punk kids tryin to hang with grown men in any bar.

JTR 10-19-09 09:52 PM

shut the fuck up. I party in Shinjuku but not when yakuza want to have me tuned up cuz my boy chatted up their stripper. Fuck outta here... Come down to Shinjuku and then talk your shit MR. I'm a hardcore internet thug that isn't scared of anything

And nah I can tell the difference between all the orientals. Im not a ignorant fuck like you

.Judicial. 10-19-09 10:45 PM

scariest thing that happened to me was running home to get my camera after my daughter was born and get back and have the doctors tell me she was just flown to washington dc to childrens hospital because she went into heart failure. i swear i dont know how i got to childrens hospital, definately GOD man, i dont remember a damn thing about that drive. got there to see my baby hooked up with tubes all inside her and not being able to breathe on her own and her heart not being strong enough for her to live. i just prayed and prayed and told GOD to take me instead, it was raining that whole day, i woke up and saw the sun shining on her in the morning, it looked so heavenly just perfect how the rays were touching only her. the doctors came to me and said they dont know how but she is breathing on her own now, she recovered on her own without surgery and has made a full recovery. i had a $20,000 medical bill from childrens and like $5000 from the first hospital on my lap, and my insurance decided to cover everything with no cost to me. I cant blame any of that on anything or anyone but GOD and Miracles. But those words "Mr. Brown your daughter was flown to DC, she went into heart failure and there was nothing more we could do here" thank GOD i live in maryland so DC is only 30 minutes away from where i live. I LOVE My GOD

Dabatos 10-19-09 11:00 PM

Wow dude. Your daughter was truly blessed by God homie!! Isn't God amazing? haha :). But wow, that's seriously amazing.

Tha Q. 10-19-09 11:10 PM

Hey Dabatos...my gift is prophecy

If you want...I can inquire God about the whole Pastor thing...better still...just show me a picture of you and I can tell you right now...You either have that anointing or you don't...by God's power.

Tha Q. 10-19-09 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
scariest thing that happened to me was running home to get my camera after my daughter was born and get back and have the doctors tell me she was just flown to washington dc to childrens hospital because she went into heart failure. i swear i dont know how i got to childrens hospital, definately GOD man, i dont remember a damn thing about that drive. got there to see my baby hooked up with tubes all inside her and not being able to breathe on her own and her heart not being strong enough for her to live. i just prayed and prayed and told GOD to take me instead, it was raining that whole day, i woke up and saw the sun shining on her in the morning, it looked so heavenly just perfect how the rays were touching only her. the doctors came to me and said they dont know how but she is breathing on her own now, she recovered on her own without surgery and has made a full recovery. i had a $20,000 medical bill from childrens and like $5000 from the first hospital on my lap, and my insurance decided to cover everything with no cost to me. I cant blame any of that on anything or anyone but GOD and Miracles. But those words "Mr. Brown your daughter was flown to DC, she went into heart failure and there was nothing more we could do here" thank GOD i live in maryland so DC is only 30 minutes away from where i live. I LOVE My GOD

Sup bro...bless God that she is alright...