RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Audio Debut.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=90390)

The End 11-07-03 10:52 PM

Audio Debut..

Yup, this is my audio debut. Me, 13th, and Chrit dropped verses for this. I went 1st, 3rd, and did the hook. 13th dropped 2nd, and Chrit finished the track droppin 4th.

Peace At Last - Hi Fi

Peace At Last - Lo Fi

I don't think I did that bad for my audio debut. It's slightly slower track than I'm used to, but whatever. Most will hate, few will like. Oh well.

Syntax Mastery 11-07-03 11:05 PM

whats the verse...and whats the hook?

none of you can sing

no hate...

last dude... blah, mad monotone with NO emotion... sounds too much like your reading...with horrible quality.

The End 11-07-03 11:08 PM

^ I did first and third verse.. and hook (that didn't get to be done how I wanted because I collabed with impatient people, 13th.. ) 13th Disciple was 2nd, and Chrit was last.

Chrit 11-07-03 11:11 PM

Oh and 80% of the lack of emotion comes from a horrible soundcard

AlcaTrakz 11-07-03 11:12 PM

i thought bone thugz and harmony "wanna beeing" went out 4 years ago

hmmmm

AlcaTrakz 11-07-03 11:12 PM

your soundcard takes your emotion out?

Syntax Mastery 11-07-03 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrit
Oh and 80% of the lack of emotion comes from a horrible soundcard

hardware controls your emotions?

wtf.... are you an android netcee?

The End 11-07-03 11:14 PM

Even though I think you were more reffering to 13th, I like Bone Thugs.. lol

So people stop asking even though I posted it a few times..

1st = Me
Hook = Me
2nd = 13th
Hook = Me
3rd = Me
4th = Chrit

Chrit 11-07-03 11:15 PM

No its just doesnt pick up changes in my voice worth a damn...

Its hard to explain...

Syntax Mastery 11-07-03 11:17 PM

wtf...

i used to have worse quality than that...
my emotion was still felt tho...

there IS no emotion in your verse man... it sounds like your reading too...which doesnt help when it SOUNDS like your reading.

Chrit 11-07-03 11:18 PM

Hmm...

Yeah...

Wasnt reading though which sucks...

Most of it was pry the 30 damned times I had to record...
Got tired of my own words

Sureal 11-07-03 11:47 PM

Fucka Alka Trakz

13th Disciple 11-07-03 11:59 PM

lol...first let me say...

the impatient thing...sorry...for waiting 3 months for this to get
done...whats the name of this album again? ;)

and the bones thing..ha....i personally came wit what i felt on the
track...and it wasn't seein...i'm not Gerald Levert...thanks...

we knew the haters would come first....

AlcaTrakz 11-08-03 12:02 AM

The haters....

tahts everyones excuse when someone says that they are not top notch

13th Disciple 11-08-03 12:07 AM

why are u saying fuck me?...seriously...dawg...fuckanetbeef...
u want to fuck...

*puts on jimmy hat*

lets do this

Mad Man 11-08-03 12:15 AM

Ok, The End's verse's were ok, I felt them pretty well. 13, you sounded like a crazy asian, Chrit... All that needs to be said has been said. Keep writing, keep elevating.

Syntax Mastery 11-08-03 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 13th Disciple

we knew the haters would come first....

ill ass original excuse man...

if i think your ass... your ass... i dont need to hate you...

hating would imply that you have something i wish i had.

which is not the case...at all.

The End 11-08-03 12:40 AM

^ I still say that I did pretty good considering it's my first audio. Big jump from text to recording.. so.. give me a few years like you.. and then post in here agian. :cool: lol.

13th Disciple 11-08-03 10:13 AM

yea....i thought it was dope....and Mad...i sounded like a crazy
asian?...u must be out ur mind....oh....by the way....wheres ur
audio?.....oh yeah....thats right....u suck ass.

SHRooMS 11-08-03 10:19 AM

Oooohhhh Shitt Niiiiigroz ITS THE ST LUNATICS !!! LMAOOOOOO . . . . . End, You actually wasn't to bad, very good for a first audio indeed . . Liked youre flow at the end that shit was nice . . . 13th Sounds Like A Backstreet Boy Reject On Tour With Nelly LMAOOO!!! . . . Sorry Yo, It's Just The Truth, Youre Flow Wasnt Bad, But It Wasnt Good Either So . . .Yeah . . . Chrit . . Damn Negro This Track Was So Mellow, Then You Sounded Like You was Asleep Get A Little More Emotion, You Sounded Like You Didnt Even Want To Do That Shit . . . .

Not Bad Of A Track, End Shined Both Though . .

Hook Is A Little Catchy . .

Concise 11-08-03 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Syntax Mastery
whats the verse...and whats the hook?

Pretty decent audio for a first. It was definately on some bonethugs/babybash type ish but whatever. I dont really know what else to say about it.

PostMan 11-08-03 11:44 AM

first let me say... 3 laptecs dont mix.... for your first audio... YOUR part wasnt that bad.... quality is pretty much disgusting.... lyrics were coo. delivery not to good.... but i see you elevating pretty fast if you keep practicing.. 13th..... not to bad.... i mean to be new to audio i dont expect dzk or nuttin. so relatively speaking.... this wasnt a Horrible song... chrit.. um... keep at it...... you sound like a robot reading a ppaper...... to bland/monotone... gets people bored... put some variation in ya voice..........

ok drop. keep at it.....
note* - its a good practice to write your lyrics with the beat..... dont write them and try to find a beat to spit over.

Mr. Rogers 11-08-03 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AlcaTrakz
i thought bone thugz and harmony "wanna beeing" went out 4 years ago

hmmmm

Thas what I was thinkin. . .

BFire 11-08-03 02:11 PM

is this even considered hiphop? i really wasnt feelin this, maybe the next will be better.

BFire 11-08-03 02:12 PM

i let sage listen to it and he wanted to give some feedback since hes banned, he said "stop tryin to be like st.lunatics, this was the worst crap but it made me laugh really hard"

ShEmY 11-08-03 04:50 PM

I think it'z dope considering their jump to audio. Personally... If it was recorded at a real studio tha quality would be hard, and I would buy it cuz it'z a hard song.

8/10

Aisle Phive 11-08-03 05:44 PM

I Liked It.. You Guys All Sounded Simlar To Me.. I Couldn't Tell When You Guys Switched. The Hook I Was Def Feeling.. I Am Actually A Bone Thugz N Harmony Fan.. Which Was Why I Was Feelin This. Overall A Nice Newb Audio Drop..

13th Disciple 11-08-03 06:03 PM

^appreciate that...so...i guess i'm the one who sounds like bone
....oh well....appreciate the real 'critiquing'...and not the bullshit...
keep those comments to urself bitches.....

Rob D 11-08-03 07:08 PM

^^ yeah everyone has to start somewhere,first attempt is never goin to be the best,ive just started recording..and ill admit im not to good at the moment..but im keep on writin and recording and hopefully get better :)

anyway, dunno what it was but i liked this track..i think 13th lost his flow in a few parts..but thats summat that can be worked on...the ends style is different..i think he came the best on the track..the hook was real catchy...and chrit like other people have said add some emotion...sometimes that can be the decider on weather a track is dope or not...you could have good lyrics but they gotta be presented right...know what i mean?....anyway thats just my thoughts on this song,

AlcaTrakz 11-08-03 07:12 PM

"keep those comments to yourself bitches"

ok there big guy.

learn to spit and then talk shit

Syntax Mastery 11-08-03 07:58 PM

Quote:

keep those comments to urself bitches.....

don't fuckin post then.

and i will

13th Disciple 11-08-03 08:15 PM

^i said bitches....automatically u and alcatraz knew who i was
talkin about.....

13th Disciple 11-08-03 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AlcaTrakz
[B

learn to spit and then talk shit

1 [/B]

kid...everytime i say ur name......

i talk shit....

The End 11-08-03 08:39 PM

Thanks for all the comments.

I'm going to be re-doing this track incorperating some opinions I got from people.. (hopefully it works.) So, I'm going to want the same HARSH honesty when I drop here again.

13th, why let negative opinions affect you? I WANTED negative feedback. This is my first audio, and it's not like I'm releasing a CD. I want to know every criticism, founded or not, so that I can improve on my weaknesses. I've always liked writing, it's been a hobby for some time, but I've gotten to a point where I'm kind of bored of just writing. So I plan on start dropping audios every now and then for fun. Afterall, this isn't a career for me.. it's a hobby that I am currently enjoying.

^ Longest Post By Me In Weeks..

Aisle Phive 11-08-03 08:44 PM

Bizzy Bone Is An Admin On RB.... :confused:

Syntax Mastery 11-08-03 08:56 PM

Quote:
^i said bitches....automatically u and alcatraz knew who i was
talkin about.....

im the bitch your talkin about...yes

if im a bitch for not liking your song...to the Nth degree...and telling ou EXACTLY how i felt when i clicked on it...then so be it...

Syntax Mastery 11-08-03 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The End

13th, why let negative opinions affect you? I WANTED negative feedback. This is my first audio, and it's not like I'm releasing a CD. I want to know every criticism, founded or not, so that I can improve on my weaknesses. I've always liked writing, it's been a hobby for some time, but I've gotten to a point where I'm kind of bored of just writing. So I plan on start dropping audios every now and then for fun. Afterall, this isn't a career for me.. it's a hobby that I am currently enjoying.

thats good shit man.

i didnt mean for my feedback to be negative in your eyes.... i just wanted to be honest as possible. If it came off wrong, then thats how i felt at that time. When people can't take criticism, cuz they think they dont need improvement... they're doomed... alot of people online need to realize that...

cuz alot of people online want to be crowned with some crown... that doesnt exist... if someone aint feelin you... take that in stride and keep movin... if they mention what they aint feelin... consider if thats somethin you need to change... or if its trivial and not a serious problem....

and move on

and thats real

13th Disciple 11-08-03 09:46 PM

u don't know what ur talking about...cuz i know i need ALOT of
work on audio....when i say haters...i mean the whole...'android
netcee' shit...or cats sayin sumthin smart like 'give up on audio'
or sumthin like that....as far as negative criticism...i enjoy it...so
i can work on my shit...which is why u see i didn't go off on the
whole...'my flow was off' thing and whatnot...becuz thats sumthin
i can fix....so before u start talkin about some crown and blah
blah blah....realize what ur saying....i enjoy constructive criticism..
not gettin put down....thats all

PostMan 11-08-03 09:55 PM

thats great...................................... can it end now..... so my audio can stay on top... LOL

13th Disciple 11-08-03 10:01 PM

no