RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Rap Superstar (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Pre-Season: Will S.Unyu Vs. Prah'Ject (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236926)

L.E 11-09-06 11:15 AM

Pre-Season: Will S.Unyu Vs. Prah'Ject

This can be an Audio Battle or a Text Battle.

You two can discuss it.

Rules:

Two Minutes Minimum

or

10 Lines Minimum

Verses are due on Friday, November 17, 2006.

Good Luck.

PrahJect 11-09-06 12:12 PM

Yeah this gon be audio, we already know txt dnt happen b/w real niggas this gon be a nice battle

Zone Out 11-10-06 11:26 AM

checkity check
mos def audio
I gotta take my tme with the verse, Im in another tourney at the present time

PrahJect 11-10-06 03:30 PM

Aight that's kl its for friday so we got a week bruh

Zone Out 11-12-06 10:32 PM

Pissy Pj's
BTW, That "or we can do it like Arsenio Hall in Harlem Nights" was said by Murder Mook first I believed. Now me and you BOTH know you've heard Murder Mook battles
HOLLA!!

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:17 PM

www.soundclick.com/dollaback

"Its Basic (Ge Da Bitch Diss)"

Theres a verse

then a beat switch, then another verse and then a freestyle acapella at the end...

peeped yours zone im feeling it g luck

Killa-K 11-13-06 04:23 PM

Not a vote jus feed y'all.

Prah.....everything was nice here lyrics were nice....and like tha two beat changes and the accapella at the end. Was that a freestyle at tha end or were u jus spittin it acapella. Haha u had some hottt lines haha nice personals too haha.....overall.....8/10

Zone....Beat choice was righ perfect fo a diss imo....some nice lines 'leave you as stiff as an african statue' nice shit...feelin it....n some aight personals too like tha murda mook lines flippin shit....overall....7/10

Imo...prah jus took this cause his lines were harder and beat change and acapella jus outshined u.....but you both came hard nice battle....good luck to both....1

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:24 PM

nah jus an accapella no doubt

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:33 PM

^^^OH AND IF YALL DNT KNW WHO PHASE ONE, hes a rapper that was on here but around on the other forums...ull see how he links in here with the track

Zone Out 11-13-06 04:49 PM

Lol, we should've agreed on a specific time limit

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:57 PM

shit said two mins min, but we cud have

Zone Out 11-13-06 05:05 PM

lol @ sayin I sound like anyone when you was doin the Jae Millz' trademark "huuuuh"
and your voice sounds more like Phase One then anyone's
like the girl version of Phase, lmao

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 05:06 PM

So what if i sound like phase aint biting his style b, jus listen to phase tracks and ya tracks compared to the shit u used to, ya whole rhyme scheme on his shit

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 05:07 PM

I dont even sound like phase, check his tracks and mine, nothing similar..fuck u hearing?

Zone Out 11-13-06 05:14 PM

Compared to the shit I used to do?
Of course my shit from 8 months ago isnt gonna sound like my shit from today, its called elevating.
Just like you got better from 8 months ago, why wouldnt a nigga want to up his shit?
As far as sounding like Phase, NOPE, I dont sound like Jae Millz. I told Phase that he be soundin like Jae Millz, atleast he dont be biting his adlibs and shit
"huuuuh?"
Yes, dog, your VOICE, I didnt say your style, I said your VOICE. Soft ass voice and shit.
you aint have no comment about the Arsenio Hall in Harlem Nghts remark, did you?

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 05:18 PM

actually if u wan know what happend with that when i said that shit i heard it before in the mook shit but I didnt realise i was taking it from there, it was the first thing in my headd so yeah but dnt front like that ain't happen...

and yeah u right about elevating im not saying about 8 months ago im talking about a few..and nigga jae millz, my voice nothing like his and the adlibs, not just jae millz does that its regular b, u need to cop mixtapes, and u talking about my voice..man you sound like a nerd dawg, sum suburban nigga that went to private school, all corny n shit dawg..
so get off my sac this is a battle dnt take it personal, i jus dnt give a fuck knocking niggas out to get what i want the end prize..ya figgadig

Zone Out 11-13-06 05:30 PM

Actually, what you did wasnt even flippin fa real, you said it exactly how Mook said it

anyway, Nigga a few months ago I wasnt even doing audio because I had moved to cincinnati for a while.
what is you sayin?
from march to umm lets say about october I didnt make any new tracks, dog.
and I didnt say your voice sounded like Jae Millz, I said it sounded like Phase's.
And dog, I buy new york mixtapes. I fucks with Stack Bundles, Uncle Murda, Gravy, Dip Set. I've heard some shit from True Life.. all them new york niggas and dont none of them do that Jae Millz "huuuuh" shit.
lol, be fa real, you even had Jae Millz as your avy, c'mon now Prah. You biting Muder Mook's lines and Jae Mill'z addlibs?
You better than that, dog!

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 05:55 PM

Check the loaded lux mixtape, check J. Blitz, anyway, I do bump millz, I have speaken to millz and mook...Mook more...and nah no biting..but u can say what u wan say..u can turn this into beef or whatever u wanna do cos thats ya deal, this is down to who won this battle, so it's whatever to me, im not interested in this beef shit with you because it's the net nigga so you take it where you wanna take it, and the shit I said is the shit in the battle u need to stop letting ya feelings override ya stride because ure taking this shit to heart...its a battle, a diss is a diss, it is what it is n jus wait for the votes, that's it

Zone Out 11-13-06 06:00 PM

it aint no hard feelings this way
and its not beef
and there wont be voters I dont think, its 3 designated judges

TROUBLESOME™ 11-13-06 06:01 PM

v/prahject

decent verse zone
but prah got this
flow/punches/delevery/quality/whole thing

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
it aint no hard feelings this way
and its not beef
and there wont be voters I dont think, its 3 designated judges

aight same on this side...like i said i look at this as a battle...not as a diss cos i fuck with u

oh yeah forgot about the judges

Zone Out 11-13-06 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
v/prahject

decent verse zone
but prah got this

lol
look at this dick ridin hate voting faggot
stfu

TROUBLESOME™ 11-13-06 06:24 PM

lick my scrotum mr potatoe head................
i though his verse was better an explained why.........so get over it.............fuck your a sore looser...............an dont worry it doesnt count i was just sayin so stfu and eat a dick

Zone Out 11-13-06 06:29 PM

lol
since when is
Quote:

explaining anything?
Get the fuck off my dick, faggot

Implicit 11-13-06 09:29 PM

will - beat not feelin it..flow is kinda boring. it jus sounds the same throughout. some pretty funny lines. that teletubby line was pretty creative. lol @ that spittin crack line. haha you kinda stepped it up from a while ago. good job. quality was decent. the end was kinda weak though

prahject - im likin this beat. vocals are a little low on this. the slur kinda messes with some of the words though. that sucks. lyrically i think you coulda came a lot harder than this. i heard you come harder than this before. i like the second beat. really feelin it. adlibs on the second are too low. honestly nothing that stood out yet. hahaha @ the mention of tom from myspace. acapella was nothing special

honestly i thought prahject was gonna destroy will. but will just came harder with the disses on this one. quality goes to prahject. flow was kinda up in the air since both werent anything i havent heard. good disses will.

vote - WILL S. UNYU

P To Tha R! 11-14-06 01:51 AM

Aight but i think you didnt get alott of the punches, cos i did do alotta shit but niggas need to know shit to understand it.....some cats wont

Implicit 11-14-06 03:18 AM

well i dont think my vote matters anyway

LnC 11-14-06 06:52 AM

Zone - Wasn't feeling the beat too much bro...your voice seemed to stay at one level aswell, didn't seem like you PROJECTED the punchlines. However there were some lines in there which I did like, I laughed out loud at the tellytubby line because it was a good line and you delivered it real nice. Props on that!

Prahject - Switching up beats...and going acapella at the end...I see how you doing. Liked the Konvict beat at the start you was riding that nice man. Punchlines were amplified with aggression. The beat change went nicely and the acapella at the end was nice. Good quality track dude!

Judges will make a decision...good luck to both!

Mad Dog 11-14-06 08:34 AM

lmao @ Will usin a Mad Dog reference...lol...but yo he's beats dope...aint listened to prah's verse yet...gettin to that now

Cola 11-14-06 08:37 AM

lol..i aint gonna vote...

but...really...when anyone gets a vote..the other complains...

i just read all your comments...this is really 2 funny..

Prah...you claim that this guy aint from the streets...but how you SOOOO gangsta..that you RAPPING on a computer....come on nicca...

REAL GANGSTAS aint: 1.) In Highschool 2.) Rappin on the Net 3.) Bittin other peoples RHYMES and styles....

so shush...

Mad Dog 11-14-06 08:48 AM

ANOTHER REFERENCE IN PRAH'S VERSE...

wow i hear 3 tracks and im in everyones mouth lol...

Zone Out 11-14-06 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Don_of_Mics
lol..i aint gonna vote...

but...really...when anyone gets a vote..the other complains...

i just read all your comments...this is really 2 funny..

Prah...you claim that this guy aint from the streets...but how you SOOOO gangsta..that you RAPPING on a computer....come on nicca...

REAL GANGSTAS aint: 1.) In Highschool 2.) Rappin on the Net 3.) Bittin other peoples RHYMES and styles....

so shush...

no actually, I think you should shush, because you obviously dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
Neither me or Prah Ject is complaining about votes. Troublesome06 dropped an obvious hate vote because me and him or beefin or whatever a niga wanna call it

and because you're rappin on a computer makes you not a gangsta? what sense does that make? How does rappin period makes you any less of a gangsta? Just because we rap, THEN put it on the internet dont have shit to do with anything at all

and you must dont know SHIT about real gangstas besides the shit you see on tv, Because I can bet you 10 times out of 10 you're some white suburban kid. Lol, your theories make absolutely no sense, gangstas arent in high school? WTF!?!? Are you serious? What the fuck does that have to do with anything, man? STFU!
Get some knowledge before you call yourself kickin some facts

and Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

Mad Dog 11-14-06 03:41 PM

Quote:
Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

what can i say...i'm optimistic...now shut up and lose like a good boy :thumbup:

TROUBLESOME™ 11-14-06 03:47 PM

lets grudge battle^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:evilgrin:

Mad Dog 11-14-06 04:08 PM

Quote:
lets grudge battle^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:evilgrin:

let me sort my other tracks out then we'll set it up :thumbup:

PrahJect 11-15-06 04:45 AM

Quote:
no actually, I think you should shush, because you obviously dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
Neither me or Prah Ject is complaining about votes. Troublesome06 dropped an obvious hate vote because me and him or beefin or whatever a niga wanna call it

and because you're rappin on a computer makes you not a gangsta? what sense does that make? How does rappin period makes you any less of a gangsta? Just because we rap, THEN put it on the internet dont have shit to do with anything at all

and you must dont know SHIT about real gangstas besides the shit you see on tv, Because I can bet you 10 times out of 10 you're some white suburban kid. Lol, your theories make absolutely no sense, gangstas arent in high school? WTF!?!? Are you serious? What the fuck does that have to do with anything, man? STFU!
Get some knowledge before you call yourself kickin some facts

and Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

exactly, why this lil fuck boy nukka wanna even talk shit..

like zone said, the vote troublesome made they got beef so it is what it is and i complained against implicit, actually i accepted and jus said he didnt get it all cos dude a lil slow....and fuck is u anyway, niggas dnt put shit on the internet?

cmon now...hiphop game, all these sites promote underground nukkas, and w/o the net 90 percent of the next generation gr8's wudnt even come..and gangstas dnt go to high school?..fuck is u talking about nukka...lol at zone i agree he prlly sum white suburban kid man...

PrahJect 11-15-06 04:47 AM

^^^^im talking to the don of mic there not zone...btw fuck is a name like that kid...tha don?..u a textee dawg

.TeamOne. 11-15-06 09:43 PM

merkin u was the biggest loss since gerald lavert died. wow hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA
props.

Cola 11-15-06 09:46 PM

lol...whatever continue you on...you guys are both whack...

n you both talk like your fucking idiots...

n "Prah'Ject"...kid...you like 16...so shut the fuck up..you barely legal fo ya b/f "Q"....

J. Luth 11-16-06 12:15 AM

^kid, please die. NOW

tight shit y'all. wordddd