RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   8 Person A.I Audio Collab... Did you get Dissed? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162657)

Know-Gimix 11-28-04 05:01 PM

8 Person A.I Audio Collab... Did you get Dissed?

www.soundclick.com/audiologybitchesss -- Top Track on the Page... Enjoy

Starring, SevenThird, FluidMoon, TitoBronsky, Saaran, DeadlyVision, Diabolic, Knightshade, and Revoke... :)

Key... 11-28-04 05:05 PM

OOh shit.....HOT!!!!

K.ontroverz.Y 11-28-04 05:12 PM

dayum im at fluid moon. and shes accually good.

Shadow. Edge 11-28-04 05:12 PM

:slick:

word niggas....A.I is in the fuckin buildin...

Enygma 11-28-04 05:13 PM

*listening*

First guy was ok.....but his shit didn't flow at first.....Fluid sounded kinda ehhh......sounded the same as tito..../just ass. Anyway...Tito's shit was a brushed up version of his half assed diss to us. Waiting for more.....what the hel was that shit that came into the end? Who the fuck was that? Dhit wasn't bad......flow or lyrics......anyway, damn,.....shit changed beats.....lol. Punches were kinda cool from this independent beat guy......dmn......gotta nother guy. He's alright.....but not reallly throwing disses at us....there it was....lol. Something about enygma

Damn.....Knight shade

His shit was ok........at best. He said molest like ten times.....lol

Waiting for another beat.....looooooooooooooooooollllll

Enygma 11-28-04 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow. Edge
:slick:

word niggas....A.I is in the fuckin buildin...

Who are you anyway?

Key... 11-28-04 05:16 PM

He is Shadow...

Whats the difference beat was used by Seven,FLuid,Tito

than it changes...Saraan

than i use Nolia Clap...shit...than Knighty and the rest

K.ontroverz.Y 11-28-04 05:16 PM

i take what i said about Diabolic. he is nice. Word to pippen. but ya'll gon get yo's cause he don dissed me.

Willa 11-28-04 05:27 PM

that was tight dont no about the noya clap beat lol
wasnt really feelin knightshade though lol
and y did i get dissed lmao im the only one who didnt start shit lol
oh well propps the beat changes couldve been smoother but big props

JRoy 11-28-04 05:58 PM

1rst Up:4/5
2nd Up:3/5
3rd Up:5/5
4th Up:4/5
5th Up:5/5
6th Up:4.5/5
7th Up:2/5
8th Up:4/5

It was pretty nice...

31.5 /40

TeamOne 11-28-04 05:58 PM

wooh....... atleast i wasnt dissed.. *feels relief*.. lmao... it was aight, but the beat changes werent that great.... coulda been alot better in my eyes........ too mush to give feed on, so i wont bother doin it... gl handlin the clap back on this shit

Know-Gimix 11-28-04 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
that was tight dont no about the noya clap beat lol
wasnt really feelin knightshade though lol
and y did i get dissed lmao im the only one who didnt start shit lol
oh well propps the beat changes couldve been smoother but big props

thanks for feed... no hatred at you willa, but some times kids get shot just bystanding :)

Know-Gimix 11-28-04 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
wooh....... atleast i wasnt dissed.. *feels relief*.. lmao... it was aight, but the beat changes werent that great.... coulda been alot better in my eyes........ too mush to give feed on, so i wont bother doin it... gl handlin the clap back on this shit

good looks on feeds.... I aint no fuckin D.J so ur lucky beats change at all :)

Restricted 11-28-04 06:15 PM

Aight Do It LIke Dis...

1st Up - SevenThird 3.5/5-Nice Flow
2nd Up - FluidMoon 2/5 - Ok Flow
3rd Up - TitoBrowsky 1/5 - Lyrics Were Shit
4th Up - Saaran 4/5 - Nice...Lyrics and Flow
5th Up - DeadlyVision - 3.5/5 Flow Was LiL Off..
6th Up - Diabloic - 4/5 Nice Flow..Couldn't Hear Lyrics Clear Enough
7th Up - KnightShade - 1/5 Wow...How Did You Get On This?
8th Up - Revoke - 1/5 Sound Like Bizarre But Wacker (Is That Possible?)

Coulda Been Mad Better....You Know Round 2 of This Shit Coming Quick..

~R~

In-Vision 11-28-04 06:16 PM

Thank God I Got Ai In The Sig....

50Cal. 11-28-04 06:32 PM

lol dope shit for real long as fuck i really like fluidmoons verse and whoever flowed first but all verses is dope

Tha Q 11-28-04 06:54 PM

mhuhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

-RKS- 11-28-04 06:56 PM

ha ha good shit fam daps

...Voke... 11-28-04 07:31 PM

Re-Re-Re Voke...............hottness

Ca'lam 11-28-04 10:02 PM

word.. A.I is on top.. -1

Tony Rove 11-28-04 10:36 PM

Yall mawfuckas are wild on this site....yall on top of that crew battle shit lol

First off been lovin the whats the difference beat flowed over this like 2 years ago

First..Mic quality is ehh... IM feelin ur presence on the mic tho... Cool multies wit the lyrics.... Flow was iight for the most part... You got some dope energy tho.. shit works

Second... that transition was smooth... def a diff in energy...its clear where u punch in.. work on that.....but im feelin your shit dope voice.. lyrics were coo

Third... Mic quality is killin my monitors... Hi's are way to sharp.... ive peeped u earlier.... I fuck wit ya style... ur presence with this beat dont match up tho... But ur killin shit regardless...coo shit

Nice beat switch

Fourth... Coo shit... dope voice... deep breaths tho they stand out alot..... jus work on that.. I like ur delivery tho....lyrics is on point.. nice presence... solid shit...

Lol i actually like this beat too

Fifth...Damn mic quality again iss ... so many pops.. and the S's are so hi.... But your dope .. nice presence.....Delivery is on point for real.. voice is coo.. Dope shit

Another beat switch got damn.. lol

Sixth... O word i think diabolics sick for sure...you sound grimey... flow is coo...I fucks with ur presence... hott shit...

Seventh... using the allure beat for a battle track?? Y? lol... damn what ur spittin and this beat jus aint matchin up... flow is just not on the beat? u write it to somethin else? u got energy. but i just couldnt get with this... damn the more u go on.. the more ur flow falls off...jus keep at it..

Fight music... u better be amp on this shit.. or ima be mad lol

8th... ok .. well... ur not hype... at all... im mad.... no presence.....slurrin words together takes away from the flow... nah not fuckin with this.. lyrics seemed iight tho...

This shit was decent.. obviously thrown together quick.. i believe less beat switches... and maybe if u put one of the doper heads last to finish it off would have made it better... Good for what it was... Long tho... Get at me.. 1

Shadow. Edge 11-28-04 10:44 PM

word man....good looks...

TitoBronsky 11-28-04 11:52 PM

damn.........................................

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HOTTTTTTTT............. *daps* fam ripped this joint..........

lol.....

crazy.....

*middle finger to Enygma*

TAKING OVER THIS HERE

JPoll 11-29-04 01:22 AM

i'm going to be blunt and not joke around with this reply...

SevenThird-whats up with the quality and effects? you sound so good without them...this wasn't one of your best drops...in any way, your way better then this verse...no nate though, so don't take it like that

FluidMoon-decent, turn up your voice...work on your flow...don't be afraid to say THIS IS ME...

TitoBronsky- its not spoken word, it sounded like someone coached you threw this verse...no emotion, no heart, wack lyrics....WACK...no hate but I could see you being dope, I guess thats why it was even wacker because you could have a royce type style, but DONT right now

Saaran-the best thing i've heard from you, basic flow though, choppy too

DeadlyVision-quality was bad, turn down recording level, it was funny when you made fun of my crew...i know, no hate...fell of a couple of times, but it was decent....for you...which makes it better then almost everyone on this track...cept seven...it was about even...

Diabolic-flow shined over everyone elses...style is played though, but its all good...you did well...lyrics were pretty weak...

Knightshade-don't rap please, you make me puke having to listen to the whole track...worst lyrics i've ever heard...is this sinner? jokes...no hate, but you used more played lines then I've heard at once...it physically hurt me to listen to it...flow was off the whole time...you said he sucks...and talked about 'your heat' and his mom...seriously wack, i don't even know ecko, but he won the battle against you and probably hasn't even dropped anything yet...but that was WACK

Revoke-terrible beat for you style, but your improving, lyrics were decent to pretty good...flow was decent, you were a tiny bit choppy and gaspy...but it was pretty good...

i was dissapointed to hear this is all ai has...but yes I know your better then this song, so don't hate just because i'm honest...

peace

TeamOne 11-29-04 02:13 AM

damn......... no one likes knightshade...... all i can say good about knight shade was his presence or emotion was good..... atleast he wasnt scared to say some of his words..... and i actually like tito's part better then some others cuz of tito's cassidy type vibe on it...... i think overall seven had the best and then deadly...... and then its a dead heat between alot of u for third.... and then sumwhere down the line knight shade and revoke equally at the bottom.... i unno if its cuz my comp is messed up or wat, but i heard like 4 words out revokes whole thing... and im not makin jokes.... it juss wasnt loud enough at ALL..... i would try and turn up the speakers but that just made the beat get louder and louder than ur verse.... and from wat i could hear it seemed like u had no emotion....

KnightShade 11-29-04 02:58 AM

haha straight comedy i didnt really give a shit about this, i came half assed for a half-ass crew. just went in the instrumental folder grabbed a instrumental spit and sent it didnt really care, but it seems you all do.

CounTREE Jay 11-29-04 03:24 AM

Why y'all niggaz stay wit C.S.z name in ya mouths? Niggaz really do try to pull you down when on top. We been here for longer than any of y'all niggaz. Why y'all got so much to say about Ecko too? Whateva. Most of it was actually aight though now that i said that. SevenThird, good. FluidMoon that was the first time i heard her, her shit was pretty nice. DV of course was aight, i liked the Noila Clap beat. One that went right after fluid was fire too, don't remember who that was right now. Rest was aight.

-CJ-

-CJ-

Mad Dog 11-29-04 03:54 AM

Startin so far nice beat...i'm not being dissed...at the moment...lol...nice flow at the mo...feelin it...decent rhyming...fluidmoon...ya quite good...damn u don't know how much i want back in A.I...lol @ the older bar that was dope FM...3rd guy steps in a lil too quick but he's picked up flow nice rhyming...dayum he's still goin lol...and he's finished...!!!...style switch this is a dope 50 beat...nice flow gunshots drowin ya out a lil but still quite clearable...mike Jack line good...steady flow...NICE beat...i'm feeling it...word to the cat spittin now soundin aight...nice slow flow...dayum i'm lucky so far i ain't been dissed...however i heard some Mic-Wrecker disses...liking :thumbup:...lol...Current beat...Jay-Z beat dope rhyming cats good...another style switch!?!...dayum...rhyming cool but emotion turn it up...man i need my mic back lol...so far everybody hass come real hard with some steady disses i'm liking this diss track loads...are we done yet???...yes...well this was a killer diss collab..i liked it a lot...lets see more of this :thumbup: 8.5/10

K.ontroverz.Y 11-29-04 08:26 AM

why are you afraid if your dissed^ lol who cares.

K.ontroverz.Y 11-29-04 08:28 AM

WAIT A SECOND. ya'll was dissin FIYA? aint she in AI lmfao

Mad Dog 11-29-04 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy
why are you afraid if your dissed^ lol who cares.

I ain't i jus don't want no-1 dissin me while my mics down...kinda like a cheap shot ya know :thumbup:

And Lady Fiya got cut along wit *Troop*...who's name was in that song as well

K.ontroverz.Y 11-29-04 08:36 AM

WHy they get cut. these niggaz is evil haaha.dont worry. they finna get theirs

the omen 11-29-04 08:48 AM

not tha best mixing i've heard. dunno about how tha beats change so much, it coulda been done realy hot with some time and effort put into it

1st Up - SevenThird not the best ive heard from you, mixed kinda shitty at parts and not up to your par, but it's still one of the best parts you're lines have been used in other songs. stay original mah nigga

2nd Up -fluidmoon for a gurl ill give her a curve. she's descent, not bad i'm feelin it at parts but the flow needs to stay consistant

3rd Up - TitoBrowsky - now i've been peepin you and i like your style. but it seems you switched up on this track. stay with how u been doin. didnt like the switch up. you got mad creativity in ur steez. keep it like that homeboy

4th Up - Saaran hmmm, for real did u say you were gonna get young buck?on this you were pretty dope. i heard other collabs with you in em and i always thought u were pootie but u shined on this. you arent worthy of a 50 beat tho. ur not THAT GULLY.

5th Up - DeadlyVision - this dude stays positive. out of the ordinary f sho. don't realy like how you flow tho, it seems like you dont go thru and spit your verses, its like you record line for line. i dnno i could b wrong.

6th Up - Diabloic - ha ha, my mans. u shined on this. it might be just cuz i peep ur shit most of all but i feel that you shined on this most. like ur flow and lyrical quality. keep it up. you are mos def elevating.

7th Up - KnightShade - ha hahaha. intro was wack. i hope you dont talk this way in real life. if u realy do i bet you get beat up alot. honestly tho u werent the worst on here. i dunno if thats a good thing tho.....

8th Up - Revoke - thought i was listnin to ozzy osbourne or some shit.beat was wierd. not feelin you kid. its just my oppinion, im sure many ppl think ur illl..... :huh:

good idea no doubt. get a bunch of peeple together and diss tha peeps ur not feelin. power in numbers good look. but make sure that your numbers arent to tha negative power. ya feel me? lol you shoulda kept the few good people that were on here and not mix it with tha wack. cuz i got bored thru most of this. dont get me wrong. there's like 3 to 4 good peeps on ai, mainly 73 ,tito, diabolic. but this track would sound waaaaaaay better with me on it. lol i got mad shit to say about some of tha peeps on this site that i've been polite about not to call them out on. lol good concept tho. a big ass dis track. my oppinion on A.I. you got too many ppl on here tahts just wack taht outweight the few peeps on here with mad skill. re-recruit. drop tha "negative powers" and reach out to some new hype. just my advice. keep doin y'alls things tho. get at me :shocked:

infinite 11-29-04 09:09 AM

it was fucking shit...can i join?

J Summers 11-29-04 11:00 AM

correction I am that GULLY blutt blutt blutt

GangsStarShit 11-29-04 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite
it was fucking shit...can i join?

Your brave...........

Vango 11-29-04 11:11 AM

yo i liked it, especially the way the beats dropped, nice mix 7/3, fluid got down on this one definitely stood out. nice drop AI.

the omen 11-29-04 01:42 PM

hmmm saraan, last time i checked my rule book, saying "blutt blutt blutt" does not make you gully. untill you show up in front of my crib with a pistol ur still just an internet thug to me. holla at me if you need mah adress. lol j/p.... but still. correct me if i'm wrong.

Know-Gimix 11-29-04 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen

1st Up - SevenThird not the best ive heard from you, mixed kinda shitty at parts and not up to your par, but it's still one of the best parts you're lines have been used in other songs. stay original mah nigga

Now im in no way tryin to shit on ur feedback, or argue with you... but what lines I recycle? cuz I sat and wrote this shit out like 5 minutes before I recorded... holla.

J Summers 11-29-04 03:55 PM

Internet Thug... haha thats amusing...