RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Multiple Stooges - Mad Dog (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218900)

Mad Dog 01-05-06 08:25 AM

Multiple Stooges - Mad Dog

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2606874

&

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2606876

Track - Multiple Stooges

13th. 01-05-06 10:09 AM

Listening:

LMAO at trip but good! I like the beat for somereason:huh: Flow is real good! Emotion is always aight! Presence real good! Punchlines some made me laugh but on the 2nd beat i couldnt understand some!
DONT SAY MY NAME:cussing:

but an aight diss! keep it up Dog
feed used 1-11-06 "Easily caged"

Mad Dog 01-05-06 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Knizzle
Listening:

LMAO at trip but good! I like the beat for somereason:huh: Flow is real good! Emotion is always aight! Presence real good! Punchlines some made me laugh but on the 2nd beat i couldnt understand some!
DONT SAY MY NAME:cussing:

but an aight diss! keep it up Dog

lol...you understood the bit wit ya name though lol...aight cheers uppin :thumbup:

L. Veracity 01-05-06 10:36 AM

this was a kewl diss, way long so it got kinda boring to me, should've used a different beat for each person to make it more interesting...flow could've been better at some spots, but lyrics were pretty good...keep it up dude :thumbup:

Mad Dog 01-05-06 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
this was a kewl diss, way long so it got kinda boring to me, should've used a different beat for each person to make it more interesting...flow could've been better at some spots, but lyrics were pretty good...keep it up dude :thumbup:

gotcha :thumbup:

uppin for more thanks so far...

Tha Q. 01-05-06 11:05 AM

the Triple intro was understandable, but won't help you rap any...So, exactly what's the point? Are you all in the same crew? ehhh

Will Sun did the same thing, but with a "fake" apexx...Stand on your own man.

Beat is coo...but not hard enough as a battle beat

ur flow is pretty good

not bad lyrically either

pretty decent drop dawg

Mad Dog 01-05-06 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
the Triple intro was understandable, but won't help you rap any...So, exactly what's the point? Are you all in the same crew? ehhh

Will Sun did the same thing, but with a "fake" apexx...Stand on your own man.

Beat is coo...but not hard enough as a battle beat

ur flow is pretty good

not bad lyrically either

pretty decent drop dawg

Na the Trip intro was jus a subliminal thing he does a fake shoutout...I get a real one...

but thanks for the feed Q 'preciated :thumbup:

Ebircs 01-05-06 12:13 PM

lol @ babies moma real baby father...

nice beat...flow is off a bit...quality is a lot better then ur last drop...still dont feel the accent..lyrics is iight..flow gets a bit better...punches is ok..lol @ kneezle line,flow on produce line is nice,lol @ jaba the hut..

not a bad drop

Daubs 01-05-06 12:14 PM

Did you mention my name, i didnt hear it?

But still solid diss, will got clowned on mainly decent flow lot of name droppin, good shit.

Mad Dog 01-06-06 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
Did you mention my name, i didnt hear it?

But still solid diss, will got clowned on mainly decent flow lot of name droppin, good shit.

na didn't say ya name on this one...

cho cheers for the feed uppin :thumbup:

Terumoto 01-06-06 05:24 AM

Nice beat.. I like the vibe it gives off when combined with your delivery.

Disses were pretty nice. Flow was kind of off and on, but good for the most part.

Not much else to say really... Good solid drop.

Acuity 01-06-06 05:46 AM

word, whatup fam

word @ trip's intro, his voice is heavy still...hmm not sure bout this 1st beat, its a dop beat, not sumin id now use for a battle if u feel me, flow is coo, sounds like ur runnin outta breath in a couple of places, dere is some joke lines in this and ur quality is dope, still cnt believe ur fuckin wid a socom headset...rah that was probs the best part of the track..my shoutout :cool: lol jokes...2nd beat is so much mo dope, disses r jokes and the fake willy voice was coo...

dope drop

blap blap and all that

Mad Dog 01-06-06 07:51 AM

blap blap back atcha uppin :thumbup:

Mad Dog 01-06-06 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
Aight...

Intro is sick...Trip

aight...Mad Dog :
Voice and flow have upped since the last time i've heard you...you actually rock the accent good, don't really sound English...good lyrics, punchlines are funny...they killed, quality is ok, "Smurfs line" HAHAHA...

Second...
Flow is sick...lyrics are good, good Phase One, "Yayo line" HAHAHA...mayn you killing, you staying on the beat..."Phase you like that crew...a Phase" mayn, you killing it really it...presence and delievery are sick..."Jabba line" HAHAHA...mayn you killed...

Overall : A good diss track...8/10

You merked them...

But what you mean about Will get Apexx to give you a shoutout? What happened...

If You listen to his diss Fag Dog...he immitated an Apexx shoutouthence the Triple N & Acuity REAL shouts i got for this track but thanks for the feed man :thumbup:

iamthatdude87 01-06-06 01:17 PM

this was wack nuff sed.......

Mad Dog 01-07-06 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
this was wack nuff sed.......

YO the funniest thing is...me & Acuity were talkin about the people i dissed and one of the things i mentioned were that the 1st person who responded that dissed would say something along these lines...

well judging by previous feed...it'd be easy to say that you're jus pissed coz your

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO in his diss track
Mad Dogs just a bitch to me

^ bar got absolutely shitted on along with your crew and everything you associate with...

have a nice day...

DQ 01-07-06 05:22 AM

I liked it but like someone in here already said, you should've had like a beat per person, that would've been off the hook. But this shit is nice and enjoyable to listen to as well. I like the beat switching but you might've added some sort of effect to make the transition noticed and somewhat smoother and all. Lol @ Trip in beginning hehe. You had good punches in there, good level of creativity as well, flow was on point. Lmao @ that lil accent thing at the end, Jabba...I want a famous face...haha, funny shit man. I know you ain't spilled everything you got though, you think they'll respond?

Nice stuff, keep it up

Mad Dog 01-07-06 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
I liked it but like someone in here already said, you should've had like a beat per person, that would've been off the hook. But this shit is nice and enjoyable to listen to as well. I like the beat switching but you might've added some sort of effect to make the transition noticed and somewhat smoother and all. Lol @ Trip in beginning hehe. You had good punches in there, good level of creativity as well, flow was on point. Lmao @ that lil accent thing at the end, Jabba...I want a famous face...haha, funny shit man. I know you ain't spilled everything you got though, you think they'll respond?

Nice stuff, keep it up

cheers for the feed...if they do that's their concern...ya right i ain't said all i got to say...but i won't rush to a re-response if they do...better things and all... :thumbup:

Key... 01-07-06 08:43 PM

A. TO THE MOFUCKIN I in the building hahahahaha...

I like how u roasted them chickens...haha

BigTony.Self 01-07-06 09:14 PM

very creative ur flow is becoming more polished with everysong work on ur delivery a bit and shit shud come together but your creative aspects are supierior in this shit maddog keep it up ........rtf i gots 2 of em lol

Mad Dog 01-09-06 03:55 AM

thanks you 2 uppin for more..HEAR ME NOW!

G.O.D 01-09-06 05:06 AM

ye i like the g-unit beat u used bf it switched up, wots da other beat u used?

bloody good track tho ere mate fair do's, ur flows prtty damn good and da beat compliments ur delivery, i liked that ricky martin line aswell this was sick 2 be honest kep it up bruv

Mad Dog 01-09-06 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D
ye i like the g-unit beat u used bf it switched up, wots da other beat u used?

bloody good track tho ere mate fair do's, ur flows prtty damn good and da beat compliments ur delivery, i liked that ricky martin line aswell this was sick 2 be honest kep it up bruv

cheers for the feed if you want the beat hit me up BSPC05 < aim :thumbup:

G.O.D 01-09-06 05:15 AM

ok will do mate

Mad Dog 01-09-06 11:39 AM

guys i will RTF don't worry i jus been busy today i ain't had time to look @ s'clicks much but i will tomorrow :thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 01-09-06 02:35 PM

nice beat choice, it goes with your voice well (in my opinion)

ya lyrics pretty good for a diss, ya flow was on and off, but pretty decent, the first beat got tiring fast but the punches kept me attentive. Lol @ Yayo, you bogus fa that one, I'm not feeling this last beat too much, but it's alright. Nice diss to be going so long, solo.

Not bad, pretty solid for a diss.

Mad Dog 01-10-06 04:39 AM

cheers for the feed :thumbup:

Paranoid 01-10-06 08:20 AM

this would be probably one of my favs by you man, though your pronounciation was a lil weak but you got better through on. the flow was good and as well was the delivery. punchlines were hittin good, not much personals but you were some what creative and kept the diss goin nice job. but the main thing is, is that you came out dope and you changed your voice a lot towards that end, not bad I liked this one man.

Mad Dog 01-10-06 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
this would be probably one of my favs by you man, though your pronounciation was a lil weak but you got better through on. the flow was good and as well was the delivery. punchlines were hittin good, not much personals but you were some what creative and kept the diss goin nice job. but the main thing is, is that you came out dope and you changed your voice a lot towards that end, not bad I liked this one man.

:thumbup: cheers uppin for more feed

Triple_N 01-10-06 10:00 AM

listening as I type...good mix on my intro....ok...yea u opened wit a much improved flow....last track I heard of u, ya flow was weak...its pretty good here.....u got sum nice jabs....alot multies, alil too multie focused u got sum filler bars jus to get those multies in there I noticed...addlibs is koo.....alot of these disses is personailized, I dun really keep up wit dudes to kno all u talking bout but u flowed it nicely an delivery was decent, coulda been more animated though....ok beat switch....ok heard phase one diss....eh...u jus makign statements at him...u needed to have a ill flip on how he's wack instead of jus sayin he's wack....however liked how u used ya voice on second beat..u animated it alot better...ok son how long is this is track?....ok impersonations is kinda funny but could been a tad more exaggerated to really make it a kneeslapper...damn long diss....lol@at the "fuck a" outro....pretty good shit all in all son...keep it up!

Mad Dog 01-10-06 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
listening as I type...good mix on my intro....ok...yea u opened wit a much improved flow....last track I heard of u, ya flow was weak...its pretty good here.....u got sum nice jabs....alot multies, alil too multie focused u got sum filler bars jus to get those multies in there I noticed...addlibs is koo.....alot of these disses is personailized, I dun really keep up wit dudes to kno all u talking bout but u flowed it nicely an delivery was decent, coulda been more animated though....ok beat switch....ok heard phase one diss....eh...u jus makign statements at him...u needed to have a ill flip on how he's wack instead of jus sayin he's wack....however liked how u used ya voice on second beat..u animated it alot better...ok son how long is this is track?....ok impersonations is kinda funny but could been a tad more exaggerated to really make it a kneeslapper...damn long diss....lol@at the "fuck a" outro....pretty good shit all in all son...keep it up!

cheers for the feed...taken aboard :thumbup:

leady 01-10-06 11:51 AM

finally remembered to feed on this lol.. anyway, first beat is awfull imo.. u start off n ur flow seems all over the place, but u pull it togeather, good multies, delivery is a little sleepy but not bad, u got sum sick lines though, i love the second beat, flow is much better on this too as is delivery, again sum sick lines, the impression made me laugh, yeh man cool diss, more than enough to merk em

L.E 01-10-06 03:43 PM

Listening...

Word at Trip's intro...

Beat is dope as hell...

Nice punches...good shit. Flow is on point...delivery is good.

I'm really likin that beat though...

Good track man, keep it up.

Mad Dog 01-11-06 04:12 AM

cheers peeps...uppin

trakk*star 01-11-06 09:02 AM

nice intro
nice beat
flows nice
very clear for a uk artist(i cant make yall out usually)
nice lyricz.............
dope punches.....
pretty nice for a diss qualitys nice too

overall pretty dope track 9/10 nice diss fam
rtf on my track prepubecent werd stay up

Mad Dog 01-11-06 11:16 AM

cheers man...uppin

Mad Dog 01-12-06 07:02 AM

and again......

Kingz 01-12-06 07:09 PM

haha intro is tight. man i need one for my cd! hit me up trip!

beat is pretty heavy, reminds of a youngbuck beat

ur vocals sound like they are clipping (going over the 1 db mark) that needs sorting out
but good voice overs. u got good delievery for a UK emcee nice rhythm bruv got me bobbing my head.

you jus need to work on pronounciation i cud understand ya well cos im from UK as well but i can imagine others peeps cudnt understand every word.

but keep it up man

i'll hit u up soon for a collab

Mad Dog 01-13-06 04:00 AM

very much werd Kingz nice to see ya postin on RV again...hit me up soon ya got my msn...:thumbup:

Acuity 01-13-06 05:20 AM

blap......MTP!!!!!!!!!!