RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   how niggas get to cheat cuz they butt buddies with the admin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137849)

D-ICED 07-27-04 07:58 PM

how niggas get to cheat cuz they butt buddies with the admin

yo im battling this nigga anxiety and he talks about my verse in the thread and argues with a nigga bout his vote saying i was off topic and his shit was the same thing.i know thats aganist the rules to do and i lost 2 battles for asking niggas to check my shit out but he can break rules?he even said he talked to strobe so either them niggas is butt buddies or just haters but that aint gansta how niggas gotta cheat to win cuz he put thoughts in niggas heads cuz after that niggas was like yea that nigga caliph was off topic but anixety did the same shit.yo niggas is pussy for real.keep it hip-hop or dont start no websites.peace. :nono:

anxiety 07-27-04 08:00 PM

I said stobe wont do shit... Lol... Sucks doesnt it... Imma put the link here... So not only will people see why strobe wouldnt do anything about it... Its probably gonna get votes...

Haha...

anxiety 07-27-04 08:01 PM

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=137703

See if i was swaying or doing anything even considered cheating...

D-ICED 07-27-04 08:02 PM

strobe wont do nothing but he dq me for bullshit??!!!!thats some sucka shit you need to cheat you bum ass nigga write a rap and stop the poetry shit. :shoot:

For$akeN 07-27-04 08:02 PM

why are you whining.....Anxiety did better than you like
it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anxiety 07-27-04 08:04 PM

^ Word... But he doesnt want a loss where he cant just say "i was dq'ed" so he is trying to tell on me... And oh yeah...

The person i was talking to cant vote anyway faggot... Because he doesnt have 200 posts... So by bitching about it, its just because you dont want to lose... Because he didnt vote anyway... Lick my nuts...

For$akeN 07-27-04 08:07 PM

^yep I feel u......................^

Caliph....lets topical I wanna see what you can do...................

anxiety 07-27-04 08:09 PM

Lol... From what ive seen you should be well on ur way to 18-7...

Karl Merks 07-27-04 08:20 PM

Butt Buddies, eh...? WB participants take notice.

For$akeN 07-27-04 08:20 PM

^ i don't know.......I don't have much experience in topicals.........

anxiety 07-27-04 08:26 PM

That was the second one i ever did... And... He sucks...

For$akeN 07-27-04 08:32 PM

this is my first one....................

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=132624

^DAMN YOU CALAMITY!!!!!!!!!!! oh well its all good fam!!!!!!

D-ICED 07-27-04 09:29 PM

yall bitch niggas talking shit??!!!!a bunch of white boys from the burbs and canada?!!!!and forsaken yous a bitch you hating cuz i be voting aganist your whack shit i tell the truth your shit is dirt nigga.i dont give a fuck if im 1 and 2000000000000000000000000000000 nigga i rap for real in the booth not on this shit .you internet rapper youll never get a deal bitch!!!ho ass nigga just like your moms ill smack the shit out both you bitch niggas. :shoot:

anxiety 07-27-04 09:32 PM

Lol... And im sure your right on your way to getting a deal...

For$akeN 07-27-04 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
yall bitch niggas talking shit??!!!!a bunch of white boys from the burbs and canada?!!!!and forsaken yous a bitch you hating cuz i be voting aganist your whack shit i tell the truth your shit is dirt nigga.i dont give a fuck if im 1 and 2000000000000000000000000000000 nigga i rap for real in the booth not on this shit .you internet rapper youll never get a deal bitch!!!ho ass nigga just like your moms ill smack the shit out both you bitch niggas. :shoot:

wow....you call me a "n" and then call me a whiteboy???????????????????
can't you understand yourself and wrong guesses get your facts right bitch

D-ICED 07-27-04 09:37 PM

like i said yous either a whiteboy or a fag canadian either way you bitch canada never ever ever popped off and neither will you coward ill beat the shit out you yall niggas aint got a rapper in ya whole country so fly away bird :shoot:

For$akeN 07-27-04 09:40 PM

ummm.herb ever heard of swollen members IRS I think..................
and more to name and there are canadian rappers on this site
also vendetta is from canada dumbass and hes one of the best
audio emcees on the site so don't type shit without facts backing
you up!

For$akeN 07-27-04 09:42 PM

lets do topical and if you win i'll shut the fuck up until then I won't
stop typing shit because I hate whiny bitches like you have a nice day :gfy:

D-ICED 07-27-04 09:45 PM

never heard of none of them lames or you for that matter.ever heard of jay-z?how about big?what about nas?lol.stupid fuck you cant see new york id dont give a fuck about no lame votes on the internet you do,bitch canadian yall dont rap go sing rock music bitch. :laugh: yall niggas is funny to me.

anxiety 07-27-04 09:48 PM

Ever heard of anxiety? oh yeah... hes that tight as fuck emcee that just killed you in a topical...

For$akeN 07-27-04 09:50 PM

Quote:
never heard of none of them lames or you for that matter.ever heard of jay-z?how about big?what about nas?lol.stupid fuck you cant see new york id dont give a fuck about no lame votes on the internet you do,bitch canadian yall dont rap go sing rock music bitch. :laugh: yall niggas is funny to me.

haha herb why are you comparing legends america is where hip-hop
originated but you underrate rappers because they happen to be from
another country???????????? and I don't sing bitch and what do you
have against rock????? bitch what the fuck ever heard of Run-DMC
I bet you do herb they did a collaboration with Aerosmith who happens
to be a rocker dumbass wow!!!!! :laugh: :laugh2:

For$akeN 07-27-04 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.anxiety.:
Ever heard of anxiety? oh yeah... hes that tight as fuck emcee that just killed you in a topical...

anxiety you god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :thumbup:

D-ICED 07-27-04 09:56 PM

nigga this shit dont mean nothing dont think you nice cuz you win on here how many cds you sold?how many shows you did?how many mixtapes you been on?how many niggas you know in the game?canada has noone you bitch and yous a nobody.look for me on kirkland entertainment this winter you bitch go fix the leaf on your flag coward. :laugh:

anxiety 07-27-04 09:58 PM

Lol... Look For$aken... He got a win...

For$akeN 07-27-04 10:04 PM

Quote:
nigga this shit dont mean nothing dont think you nice cuz you win on here how many cds you sold?how many shows you did?how many mixtapes you been on?how many niggas you know in the game?canada has noone you bitch and yous a nobody.look for me on kirkland entertainment this winter you bitch go fix the leaf on your flag coward. :laugh:

1.) I don't think I'm nice my ego isn't big kid.

2.) selling CD's don't mean shit especially if you aren't even trying
to be in the rap game this is a hobby get over it.

3.) mixtapes^see above.

4.) hahahah since when does knowing people in the industry give
you a bit of recognition???????????????????????????????????????

5.) and if canada has no one your a bigger idiot than I realized.
and if im a nobody who the fuck do you think your typing to
the air realize that im a real person dumbass.

6.) what the fuck is kirkland entertainment and why should I
even care if your signed?????look at the inc ja rule got signed
but he ain't hold it down in a long time.....chingy, bow wow,
j-kwon as you can see being signed doesn't mean shit.

7.) canada is a better place to live than america because
we don't have a dumbass president for the moment you
people are the main target for terrorists and all that shit!

and I ain't got nothing against anyone but you and some
kids who think their better than others...

~I'm Out~

anxiety 07-27-04 10:06 PM

^First thing ive dissagreed with... Even though i typed it i lied... Bush is a good pres... All info shows that his cabinet did research and told him that Saddam had nukes... All the research he had told him to go to war...

For$akeN 07-27-04 10:08 PM

ya but^ he sometimes abuses his power tho

I don't know what to really believe anymore............
I just wonder if Kerry wins will he make it better or worse????

anxiety 07-27-04 10:13 PM

I dont know... I would vote for Bush if i was 18... I think he got super screwed...

SONIC 07-27-04 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For$akeN
wow....you call me a "n" and then call me a whiteboy???????????????????
can't you understand yourself and wrong guesses get your facts right bitch

a white boy can be a nigga too..

granmastr chi 07-28-04 12:07 AM

i dont really give a fuk about this thread juss quit whining you lost you lost kid.

granmastr chi 07-28-04 12:07 AM

dumb fuk a whiteboy cannot be a nigga you moron

D-ICED 07-28-04 02:43 AM

a whiteboy can be a nigger and a nigga cuz nigger is a downlow filthy person(like anixety and hes a whiteboy)and a nigga as pac said a n.i.g.g.a is ya hood homie.now a craka is only white cuz it was used disrespectfully aganist slave owners and how many blacks was slave owners?(except the ones who own aniextys mother) :laugh: :nono:

anxiety 07-28-04 02:47 AM

^^ Still mad because i beat you?

D-ICED 07-28-04 03:43 AM

you aint win you got one vote and yous a bird it aint over go to your klan meeting craka

anxiety 07-28-04 03:44 AM

yeah... i almost forgot i was in the kkk... ha...

D-ICED 07-28-04 03:46 AM

you calling blacks niggers in the threads but you wanna rap get off blacks dicks racist what you trying to inflitrate?set a diss up in the battle im gonna give your klan ass a lose

D-ICED 07-28-04 03:48 AM

matter fact ill set it up right now

anxiety 07-28-04 03:50 AM

Oh... You've been totally against a text battle for about... Hmm... 24 hours... Now you want to... Wierd... Do i smell PreWrite? Well... I would if i could get passed the smell of pussy... You set it up... And its a loss, not a lose...

D-ICED 07-28-04 04:30 AM

bitch check in my shit is up no feeding off my shit and its freestyle i never prewrite check in bitch.hows it pre write when im talking bout shit you did a hour ago drop your verse bitch

t.B.k.S 07-28-04 05:18 AM

Place is nothin but groupies.. get over it