RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   *Update on Jackson* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250824)

Cola 06-26-09 07:36 PM

*Update on Jackson*

So, i guess it turns out that they are going to cremate his 90% plastic body into legos so that way kids can finally touch him for once.

we'll keep you updated as more info comes out

06-26-09 08:06 PM

It was a tragedy.

He went without letting us know what exactly he did to edit himself up to the point before death. fucking tisk

King Solo 06-26-09 08:58 PM

I heard that he didn't die from cardiac arrest... he was actually in the children's ward and he had a stroke.

Fly-E 06-26-09 09:46 PM

Ya mcdonalds is makin a sandwich after him to. its called "MJ" 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns.

King Solo 06-26-09 10:44 PM

Did you hear though....

Farrah Fawcett just died and God said to her, "you were an angel in life and now you'll be an angel in heaven". Then he asked "what would you like me to do?" She replied "can you make all the children in the world safe?"

Then hours later, Michael Jackson died.

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-09 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
Ya mcdonalds is makin a sandwich after him to. its called "MJ" 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns.

wow, that ones travelled a long way..

i heard hes been denied from heaven for fraudulently attempting to become white..

TeamOne 06-27-09 04:03 AM

honestly this is just disrespectful. im not even a big fan of his music, but he had a disease that would have created white blotches all over his skin if he hadnt bleached himself, and he was found innocent... u cant give it a few days before the dumb jokes

ps. im not even a fan of his, but to disrespect the dead like that is pitiful

_Talksic_ 06-27-09 03:04 PM

lols at thread,my mom text me some of these jokes..

Cola 06-27-09 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
honestly this is just disrespectful. im not even a big fan of his music, but he had a disease that would have created white blotches all over his skin if he hadnt bleached himself, and he was found innocent... u cant give it a few days before the dumb jokes

ps. im not even a fan of his, but to disrespect the dead like that is pitiful

where you one of those kids who he stuck his fingers in?

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-09 05:41 PM

fuck the cunt.. good riddance

Adam 06-27-09 07:24 PM

He only saved the industry when it was struggling. -_-

M&rk 06-27-09 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Did you hear though....

Farrah Fawcett just died and God said to her, "you were an angel in life and now you'll be an angel in heaven". Then he asked "what would you like me to do?" She replied "can you make all the children in the world safe?"

Then hours later, Michael Jackson died.

sayin this tonight if im sober enough to remember it later

Ysdat 06-28-09 12:38 AM

I find it ironic he died @ quarter past three.. When the big hands touching the little one.

_Talksic_ 06-28-09 03:08 PM

^^^^^^^lol......

Cola 06-28-09 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
I find it ironic he died @ quarter past three.. When the big hands touching the little one.

ROOFFFLLL

hahahah

thats the best one i've heard this far

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-28-09 08:48 PM

dang i thought i was cold...

Phenom-in-all 06-29-09 04:23 AM

Quote:

buawhahahahaha i am not 'for' the michael bashing, but that was pretty fuckin hilarious.

Tha Q. 06-29-09 09:02 AM

Proof that the internet has spawned a generation of idiots without accountability.

Go in front of the Apollo Theater and make these jokes...see what happens to your dumb ass.

Cola 06-29-09 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Proof that the internet has spawned a generation of idiots without accountability.

Go in front of the Apollo Theater and make these jokes...see what happens to your dumb ass.

the bullshit that you throw into each sentence amuse's the fuck out of me

like, i dont even think YOU comprehend even what your saying

'hey..go say blacks are the supior race in front of a bunch of racist whites...see what happens than!'

HE WAS A FUCKING CHOMO, GET OVER YOU DUMB FAGGOT

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:19 PM

kim jong II shoulda died not michael

King Solo 07-02-09 10:33 AM

Quote:

Last time I read, he was pronounced dead at 2:26pm. That's hardly quarter past three.. :thumbup:

steve_swagger 07-02-09 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
He only saved the industry when it was struggling. -_-

these goofs on here dont have music in there interest there just little faggots you have no outside lives so they use rapboards

anyone with a shred of respect for music respected mj yall are just wack adolecents

time to grow up kiddies

pretty sure alot of you are over 20

Cola 07-02-09 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_swagger
these goofs on here dont have music in there interest there just little faggots you have no outside lives so they use rapboards

anyone with a shred of respect for music respected mj yall are just wack adolecents

time to grow up kiddies

yeah, again, you just prove how dumb you are

'lets say grow up but try and cover the facts by being igorant about how Jackson acted outside of music'

NO ONE HERE SAID HE DIDN'T OR WASN'T A GREAT MUCSICAL GENIUS.

but he was IN TO TOUCHING AND FUCKING LITTLE KIDS

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE

steve_swagger 07-02-09 12:02 PM

k pimple face was he ever convicted or was there ever asny evidance

no epic fail just like your life

Cola 07-02-09 12:30 PM

Quote:

yeah jackass there WAS

HE DID PAY 20 MILLION TO KEEP PEOPLE QUIET, you DUMB FUCK

maybe if you'd go look it up instead of trying to fit in on a rap board with Tha Q you'd open your mind to the whole picture, instead you just keep proving to me how much a diploma really does mean.

Fucking moron.

Cola 07-02-09 12:31 PM

Quote:

that and how many more things are you gonna try and jock and steal?

rofl

'martian style?'-WAYNE

'swagger'-Soulja Boy

your whole life is a joke, and already done already, lame ass

_Talksic_ 07-02-09 12:33 PM

Quote:

time to grow up kiddies

he kind of has a point kats get on here and talk shit all day and ect..
katz will argue with u over anything they can..
but overall michael is still a chomo

Cola 07-02-09 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
he kind of has a point kats get on here and talk shit all day and ect..
katz will argue with u over anything they can..
but overall michael is still a chomo

yeah, we've already stated that Jackson was a great artist though

like, is swagger fucking brain dead,

JACKSON WAS A GOOD ARTIST

HE'S STILL A CHOMOJACKSON WAS A GOOD ARTIST

HE'S STILL A CHOMO

did you get that yet? you fucking twit

_Talksic_ 07-02-09 12:40 PM

yeah im not taking anything away from his music and him being the king of pop,
but hes still a chomo.

King Solo 07-02-09 12:45 PM

I think Coke pretty much summed it up. Steve = OWNED!!

Compose 07-02-09 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
So, i guess it turns out that they are going to cremate his 90% plastic body into legos so that way kids can finally touch him for once.

we'll keep you updated as more info comes out

Not gonna hate on you for having your opinion about MJ, but factually you have no clue what MJ did.

Nobody knows except MJ, and the kids, and God if god exists. You can have your opinion but you shouldn't shout it all over the place and be completely disrespectful about it.

I don't believe in Christianity but I don't make it a mission to disrespect what other people believe unless they bother me first.

This thread is just crazy immature in general.

Cola 07-02-09 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Not gonna hate on you for having your opinion about MJ, but factually you have no clue what MJ did.

Nobody knows except MJ, and the kids, and God if god exists. You can have your opinion but you shouldn't shout it all over the place and be completely disrespectful about it.

I don't believe in Christianity but I don't make it a mission to disrespect what other people believe unless they bother me first. I don't think MJ did anything to those kids but I don't make it a mission to defend him either.

This thread is just crazy immature in general.

holy shit, please PLEASE dont tell me you and swagger have been hanging out

dumb shit rubs off on people now a days

all i stated was that the faggot paid someone 20 million before his trial, wayyy before his trial, like years before it, for an inncident he had with a child...than he goes to tril for another inncident, than mulitple cases start poppin up? and HE continues to put himself in the situation knowing that people will try to munipulate the situation.

Listen, 1 time...even 2 incidents, sure could be a fluke, not like 5 (that were even reported)...the dude was feeding little kids merlot and callin it jesus juice

come on man, only a chomo would think up the nickname jesus juice for a glass of wine.

Compose 07-02-09 01:06 PM

Quote:
holy shit, please PLEASE dont tell me you and swagger have been hanging out

dumb shit rubs off on people now a days

all i stated was that the faggot paid someone 20 million before his trial, wayyy before his trial, like years before it, for an inncident he had with a child...than he goes to tril for another inncident, than mulitple cases start poppin up? and HE continues to put himself in the situation knowing that people will try to munipulate the situation.

Listen, 1 time...even 2 incidents, sure could be a fluke, not like 5 (that were even reported)...the dude was feeding little kids merlot and callin it jesus juice

come on man, only a chomo would think up the nickname jesus juice for a glass of wine.

1. Whos swagger

2. If your child was raped/molested and the offender gave you 20 mil, would you take the 20 mil or go for real justice in trial. I've seen lots, and i mean lots of wrong doings on people who just want to make a buck. One person got the balls to sue Mike and numerous others followed.

3. Mike answered why he paid the 20 mil, its on youtube somewhere with Oprah. I want you to imagine that Mike is innocent for a second, hypothetically speaking. Imagine that someone accused you of being a child molester or whatever, and you knew that you were innocent but fighting the case would take a good 5-10 years out of your life in court dates, and millions more dollars in lawyer fees. Would you rather know you have to go through all that, or just pay off 20 million when you have the chance. Mike paying off 20 mil can mean many many things other then "hushing" them up. The parents agreeing to the deal is preposterous in its own right and deserves to be noted that its possible the parents made all of it up just so that would happen.

4. Why do you care about any of this? Apparently you don't like Mike so why bother taking the time out to write/make numerous topics just to try to bring him down. If you want to say its because you hate child molesters then fine but I expect another 100 topics for every child molester in whatever state you live in.

Cola 07-02-09 01:20 PM

Quote:
1. Whos swagger a douche bag knock off

2. If your child was raped/molested and the offender gave you 20 mil, would you take the 20 mil or go for real justice in trial. I've seen lots, and i mean lots of wrong doings on people who just want to make a buck. One person got the balls to sue Mike and numerous others followed.

dude, if my child was raped, i'm pretty sure the only for the kid to feel any closure is to show that the person who rapped them was put to justice, not just give the kid a check, becuase for 1, you can still process them in criminal court and than take them to civil court, so again, thats bullshit to say he didn't wanna have to fight them in court forever or this or that. He just gave them money praying that it never came to light.

3. Mike answered why he paid the 20 mil, its on youtube somewhere with Oprah. I want you to imagine that Mike is innocent for a second, hypothetically speaking. Imagine that someone accused you of being a child molester or whatever, and you knew that you were innocent but fighting the case would take a good 5-10 years out of your life in court dates, and millions more dollars in lawyer fees. Would you rather know you have to go through all that, or just pay off 20 million when you have the chance. Mike paying off 20 mil can mean many many things other then "hushing" them up. The parents agreeing to the deal is preposterous in its own right and deserves to be noted that its possible the parents made all of it up just so that would happen.

4. Why do you care about any of this? Apparently you don't like Mike so why bother taking the time out to write/make numerous topics just to try to bring him down. If you want to say its because you hate child molesters then fine but I expect another 100 topics for every child molester in whatever state you live in.
This is the only fucking thread i made up, and YOU came into trying to debate me about a joke i made, you got swagger who thinks if he chooses the side with more votes and talks like them that he'll look like an educated adult, even tho that venture is obviously failing and Q keeps going off on some dumbass rampage about first it being uncool that were doing it, and now its some Christian ethical debate on the fact that we aren't soley basing our opionion on this chomo fuck on how great his music was? WELL FUCK HIS MUSIC. This dude touched kids, tried to cover it with money, and now is dead. SO fuck this dead ass chomo. He can fuck off and die again for all i give a fuck.

and one more thing, if you didn't get this message already

FUCK YOU

Compose 07-02-09 01:30 PM

Quote:
dude, if my child was raped, i'm pretty sure the only for the kid to feel any closure is to show that the person who rapped them was put to justice, not just give the kid a check, becuase for 1, you can still process them in criminal court and than take them to civil court, so again, thats bullshit to say he didn't wanna have to fight them in court forever or this or that. He just gave them money praying that it never came to light.

You didn't get what I said/didn't answer. You just said that you'd want the person who raped your child to be put to justice and not just a check. But the parents of the raped child just took the check... meaning it opens the possibility that thats all they were looking for and not justice.

Quote:
This is the only fucking thread i made up, and YOU came into trying to debate me about a joke i made, you got swagger who thinks if he chooses the side with more votes and talks like them that he'll look like an educated adult, even tho that venture is obviously failing and Q keeps going off on some dumbass rampage about first it being uncool that were doing it, and now its some Christian ethical debate on the fact that we aren't soley basing our opionion on this chomo fuck on how great his music was? WELL FUCK HIS MUSIC. This dude touched kids, tried to cover it with money, and now is dead. SO fuck this dead ass chomo. He can fuck off and die again for all i give a fuck.

You also never answered anything else. You made 1 thread but thats still 1 thread that you made. You haven't answered why you care enough to make that 1 thread. You also never answered whether you'd want to spend 5-10 years and 100 mil defending yourself or if you'd rather just pay off the 20 mil at one time and get it done.

I didn't come into the topic to debate you I said you do not know what happened between MJ and the kids, which is the only fact in this entire topic. I don't know, you don't know, so stop assuming and trying to bring down someone who just died over an assumption.

Quote:
and one more thing, if you didn't get this message already

FUCK YOU

Ok? Is that supposed to make me cry inside or something.

Cola 07-02-09 01:49 PM

Quote:
You didn't get what I said/didn't answer. You just said that you'd want the person who raped your child to be put to justice and not just a check. But the parents of the raped child just took the check... meaning it opens the possibility that thats all they were looking for and not justice.

actually i HAVE stated that MULTIPLE times already that im sure some of those families were trying to get to his money, but that still doesn't change the fact that after the first time he continued and continued to put himself int he sitautions to get extroted

You also never answered anything else. You made 1 thread but thats still 1 thread that you made. You haven't answered why you care enough to make that 1 thread. You also never answered whether you'd want to spend 5-10 years and 100 mil defending yourself or if you'd rather just pay off the 20 mil at one time and get it done.

i made a thread that had a joke in it? the fuck is wrong with you? did ya skip that first post and just rush in here with some dumbass argumenet? and when it comes to spending 5-10 years, or 100 mill, ROFLLL, are you taht dumb? he had enough money to hold out those motherfuckers for a million years. due to the fact they were poor he could have easily just stalled the courts out until the other side didn't hav eth emoney to proceed. Cuz you know they weren't comin in with ANY money or he could have easily sued them for slander, but he knew he did it, and ddint' want it coming out into the public, its as simple as day, whats even greater about all this is that you guys keep saying im ignorant to the facts, MOTHER FUCKERS you all keep clinging to one thing that makes him innocnet 'he makes great music' ROFL..hahah, hypocrites at their best.

I didn't come into the topic to debate you I said you do not know what happened between MJ and the kids, which is the only fact in this entire topic. I don't know, you don't know, so stop assuming and trying to bring down someone who just died over an assumption.

bringing someone down? that faggot brought himself down by letting kids sleep in his bed and feeding merlot all night, stop jockin some idea that he was a good hearted individual, he was a chomo. period.

Ok? Is that supposed to make me cry inside or something.

that fuck you thing, no, it was jut becuase i had to type something outisde the quote.

Compose 07-02-09 02:37 PM

Quote:
actually i HAVE stated that MULTIPLE times already that im sure some of those families were trying to get to his money, but that still doesn't change the fact that after the first time he continued and continued to put himself int he sitautions to get extroted

He could be putting himself back into these situations...or different people could just keep sueing him because they want money. Either one could be right, both of us don't know the answer.

Quote:
i made a thread that had a joke in it? the fuck is wrong with you? did ya skip that first post and just rush in here with some dumbass argumenet? and when it comes to spending 5-10 years, or 100 mill, ROFLLL, are you taht dumb? he had enough money to hold out those motherfuckers for a million years. due to the fact they were poor he could have easily just stalled the courts out until the other side didn't hav eth emoney to proceed. Cuz you know they weren't comin in with ANY money or he could have easily sued them for slander, but he knew he did it, and ddint' want it coming out into the public, its as simple as day, whats even greater about all this is that you guys keep saying im ignorant to the facts, MOTHER FUCKERS you all keep clinging to one thing that makes him innocnet 'he makes great music' ROFL..hahah, hypocrites at their best.

I didn't even mention his music once before this post. He had enough money to go to court, but one court case after another, multiple possible cases, it would be very very time consuming.

This argument can go either way, there's no point in going back and forth. You could say he spent the money to hush them up, or he spent the money to avoid having to spend more + spend lots of time on something. The second would be especially right if he was innocent.

Quote:
bringing someone down? that faggot brought himself down by letting kids sleep in his bed and feeding merlot all night, stop jockin some idea that he was a good hearted individual, he was a chomo. period.

If you can watch multiple Michael interviews or listen to numerous songs and STILL believe Michael was downright evil, you're crazy imo. The guy was the most soft spoken dude I ever seen, practically everything he ever says is always kind and he wrote so many songs about that kinda stuff. Come on now, anybody with a brain can watch/listen to all this stuff and know he's not out to get anyone. I can't possibly see how someone would think Michael is an evil/bad person.

And yes you are bringing him down, regardless of whether he was innocent or not. You're doing all of this based off an assumption. It's futile, pointless, immature, baseless, take your pick.

Cola 07-02-09 02:46 PM

Quote:
He could be putting himself back into these situations...or different people could just keep sueing him because they want money. Either one could be right, both of us don't know the answer.

I didn't even mention his music once before this post. He had enough money to go to court, but one court case after another, multiple possible cases, it would be very very time consuming.

This argument can go either way, there's no point in going back and forth. You could say he spent the money to hush them up, or he spent the money to avoid having to spend more + spend lots of time on something. The second would be especially right if he was innocent.

If you can watch multiple Michael interviews or listen to numerous songs and STILL believe Michael was downright evil, you're crazy imo. The guy was the most soft spoken dude I ever seen, practically everything he ever says is always kind and he wrote so many songs about that kinda stuff. Come on now, anybody with a brain can watch/listen to all this stuff and know he's not out to get anyone. I can't possibly see how someone would think Michael is an evil/bad person.

And yes you are bringing him down, regardless of whether he was innocent or not. You're doing all of this based off an assumption. It's futile, pointless, immature, baseless, take your pick.

we wont go back and forth ne more

but those two things ...rofl...god, just proves how fucking dumb you are

no one though a man like Jeffery Dahmer could do what he did cuz he was white and middle class with a good paying job. Who'da though huh?

So since Micheal was soft spoken and acted like a child 90% of the time, it means he wouldn't wanna BE a child and kiss CHILDREN? hmm....logically i'd think the steps kinda of keep progressing that hes a child molesture...but fuck man, i guess when you just throw in the jesus juice and pay off's...your right, he is no one where NEAR what i'd be thinkin, cuz im just immature and have baseless information, right? cuz you know, im preseneting FACTS, not ASSUMPTIONS, .....but fuck man, your right. Cuz he was proved innoncent through our court systems, which by all accounts really do the best job, i mean ask Nichole Brown.

assumptions, rofl, hahaha...yeah buddy :thumbup:

Compose 07-02-09 02:51 PM

Quote:
we wont go back and forth ne more

but those two things ...rofl...god, just proves how fucking dumb you are

no one though a man like Jeffery Dahmer could do what he did cuz he was white and middle class with a good paying job. Who'da though huh?

So since Micheal was soft spoken and acted like a child 90% of the time, it means he wouldn't wanna BE a child and kiss CHILDREN? hmm....logically i'd think the steps kinda of keep progressing that hes a child molesture...but fuck man, i guess when you just throw in the jesus juice and pay off's...your right, he is no one where NEAR what i'd be thinkin, cuz im just immature and have baseless information, right? cuz you know, im preseneting FACTS, not ASSUMPTIONS, .....but fuck man, your right. Cuz he was proved innoncent through our court systems, which by all accounts really do the best job, i mean ask Nichole Brown.

assumptions, rofl, hahaha...yeah buddy :thumbup:

There's also thousands of people locked up right now who didn't do the crime. It could go either way.

You're taking one side of the argument because you believe MJ did it, i'm taking the other because I don't think he did.

Only difference is i'm not making topics talking about MJ based off my assumption, and I have the intelligence to admit that its possible I can be wrong if it were ever proven so.

Cola 07-02-09 03:09 PM

Quote:
There's also thousands of people locked up right now who didn't do the crime. It could go either way.

You're taking one side of the argument because you believe MJ did it, i'm taking the other because I don't think he did.

Only difference is i'm not making topics talking about MJ based off my assumption, and I have the intelligence to admit that its possible I can be wrong if it were ever proven so.

DUDE, EITHER DID I...ROFL

are you crazy? go look at the first post, DUMBASS

fucking kiddy fiddlers and there assumptions