RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   R.I.P To The Pope (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184607)

Kordozar 04-01-05 11:00 PM

R.I.P To The Pope

Iight He Didn't Die Yet But He's On His Way To Dying He'll Probably Be Dead By Tomorrow And Im Saying R.i.p To The Man He Helped Out The Catholics And I Got To Show Him Respect For That Because I Respect Mih Elders Ya Know..................

R.I.P POPE JOHN PAUL THE 2ND

Blay'all 04-01-05 11:01 PM

Yeah but i aint gonna say RIP to mah dude till he dead...

Eternal 04-01-05 11:02 PM

whats wrong with him? heart attack?

Blay'all 04-01-05 11:03 PM

Lol naw he been in the hospital in critical condition... damn u been in a coma or some shit aintcha e?

..Decree.. 04-01-05 11:04 PM

im not gunna say rip till he dead but its sad.....

Kordozar 04-01-05 11:04 PM

VATICAN CITY - Pope John Paul II was near death as dawn approached Saturday, his breathing shallow and his heart and kidneys failing, the Vatican said. Millions of faithful around the world paid homage, many weeping as they knelt with bowed heads, others carrying candles in prayer for the 84-year-old pontiff.

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 11:04 PM

Man he still ain't dead? Guess I lose $20. -_-

Murdah.txt 04-01-05 11:04 PM

werd ill say it when he goes.........:(

Kordozar 04-01-05 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Dayz
Man he still ain't dead? Guess I lose $20. -_-

Wat The Hell Cus That Shit Aint Funny Man Take Consideration To That.................

Blay'all 04-01-05 11:08 PM

Yeah... shit is pretty sad...

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 11:10 PM

Joke man. I'm Lutheran so RIP for the Pope whenever he dies, but dude I can't be that sad. Least he is leaving this piece of crap and going to heaven.

Kordozar 04-01-05 11:16 PM

Yea,But Mad Catholics Gonna Miss Him.........

Durban 04-01-05 11:24 PM

he will rest in peace....but lets not get too ahead of ourselves.

High-Dro 04-01-05 11:27 PM

y'all will hate me for this probly but he shoulda died a long ass time ago..and if i were him, i would have wanted to, since he can hardly move at all

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
y'all will hate me for this probly but he shoulda died a long ass time ago..and if i were him, i would have wanted to, since he can hardly move at all

^^My feelings too. "He's clinging to life!" Man I'd jump off. I want in heaven man.

Charlie~Manson 04-01-05 11:41 PM

man he jus a man and men die everyday so respect to his family and all that but i aint kno the dude so it really does nothin to me...i dont kno much about catholics but i guess he did alot for them but since i aint catholic he didnt do nothin for me and i kno somebody gon take this up the ass its nothin personal he just aint God so his death aint no sadder than the next man's in my book!

R.I.P's to:

*****Sidney aka Rambo*****
A-Rabb
James Byrd
Theresa
Dashay
Ikky
Don sr.
*****Ma richardson *****
Chris
Donte
*****Ant Dawg*****

^^^these is people that died and it hurts me but yall dont kno them so it probably doesnt make u that sad thats same way i feel about the pope

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 11:58 PM

Honestly, I felt worse about Cochran dying than about the poep. I hope the Karol Wojtyla suffers a horribly painful and slow fate.

Durban 04-02-05 12:00 AM

your an idiot^^^
but i spose everyones opinion for themself!

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 12:48 AM

I'm an idiot? why, do you approv eof mass murderers?

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 01:08 AM

^^^^^dont shit talk about tha pope have sum respect really.....nuff said
i hope

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
^^^^^dont shit talk about tha pope have sum respect really.....nuff said
i hope

"nuff said", lol. You shoulda jsut said "yes, I support a mass murderer". Woulda looked less stupid. I got more respect for the shit under my shoes.

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 01:14 AM

your an idiot i dont give a fukk wut u say its my religion so stop talkin shit for no reason did he hurt u in sumway?????if not leave tha man die with sum respect....

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
your an idiot i dont give a fukk wut u say its my religion so stop talkin shit for no reason did he hurt u in sumway?????if not leave tha man die with sum respect....

"your an idiot". Please learn to spell, for starters. And your own ignorance is what makes you look so damn dumb. Your "pope" contradicts your "religion" you love so much. He's directly killed more people than you could possibly imagine when he was selling Zyklon B to the Nazis before he gave a flying fuck about religion. And I should let him die in respect? They should have a mass pissing on his corpse as it's dragged through the streets.

Kordozar 04-02-05 01:22 AM

What The Fucc Cus?? Stop Hatin On The Man So What If He Did Thiss Or That He Changed His Ways And Started Getting Into Religions You Being Ignorant By Sayin Piss On Somebodies Corpses Nigga Shut The Hell Up Sayin That Dumb Shit Every One Makes Mistakes So Don't Get All On His Case About Something That Happend Before We Were All Born............

..Decree.. 04-02-05 01:28 AM

im catholic so pope is mah religion BUT dude never did anything for me so when he goes ill say RIP but i dunno why you kiddos get worked up about it life goes on..=1=

Kawn Flixx 04-02-05 02:07 AM

R.I.P POPE JOHN PAUL II... Let God show you the light

∆ P E X X 04-02-05 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
What The Fucc Cus?? Stop Hatin On The Man So What If He Did Thiss Or That He Changed His Ways And Started Getting Into Religions You Being Ignorant By Sayin Piss On Somebodies Corpses Nigga Shut The Hell Up Sayin That Dumb Shit Every One Makes Mistakes So Don't Get All On His Case About Something That Happend Before We Were All Born............

No he didn't. He got into religion to escape persecution for his Nazi war crimes. The Pope was i and forever will be a Jewish man. His parents were jewish and he's still jewish to this day - which is why he still wears a yamica. Educate yourself before you start crying about me ripping your idols apart.

Bangalore 04-02-05 03:38 AM

don't worry bout it Jesus was Jewish to... Shalom!

Yung_Dragon 04-02-05 04:05 PM

RIP to tha Pope.

M-Eazy 04-02-05 04:06 PM

Didn't dude just die about 1hr ago?

Tha Q 04-02-05 04:07 PM

lol @ respect ur elders...kid, ur a damn joke

go wipe ya ass

Kordozar 04-02-05 04:25 PM

Shut Ya Faggot Ass Up And Stop Followin Me Every Wea Homo.....

Macca 04-02-05 04:32 PM

He ain't god. Fuck the pope.

schema 04-02-05 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
"nuff said", lol. You shoulda jsut said "yes, I support a mass murderer". Woulda looked less stupid. I got more respect for the shit under my shoes.

Dow Chemical sold herbicides to us during the Vietnam War that killed millions of innocent vietnamese...you live in a house? dow chemical probably made 90% of the building supplies used to make it including all the grout/sealants,insulation,carpet adhesive, and possibly even the drywall...way to support a mass murderer...

You pay your taxes? Because the U.S. military is the biggest mass murderer out there...routinely stooping to such measures as bombing the hospitals first so that not only will all the wounded in the attack die, but the official body count of civilians and us soldiers can be controlled by the government instead of iraqui morgues and hospitals(source )...way to support a mass murderer...

It is very dangerous to oversimplify everything as far as you have...that is a major tactic of fox news...

It is much easier to control stupid people when you give them everything in black and white than it is to give them the truth in the shades of grey that it exists in and let them decide their own take on it...

Please cite your source for your claims that the pope is in fact jewish and that he supported the nazis...

schema 04-02-05 04:55 PM

oh and about the "the pope wears a yarmulke...he must secretly be jewish" thing

A lot of Christians, do. And all Catholic clergy do during ceremonies.

You DO remember that Christianity wasn't even CALLED Christianity for a few hundred years, right?

It was Messianic Judaism.

I hereby declare your shit officially ruined....

∆ P E X X 04-03-05 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
Dow Chemical sold herbicides to us during the Vietnam War that killed millions of innocent vietnamese...you live in a house? dow chemical probably made 90% of the building supplies used to make it including all the grout/sealants,insulation,carpet adhesive, and possibly even the drywall...way to support a mass murderer...

You pay your taxes? Because the U.S. military is the biggest mass murderer out there...routinely stooping to such measures as bombing the hospitals first so that not only will all the wounded in the attack die, but the official body count of civilians and us soldiers can be controlled by the government instead of iraqui morgues and hospitals(source )...way to support a mass murderer...

It is very dangerous to oversimplify everything as far as you have...that is a major tactic of fox news...

It is much easier to control stupid people when you give them everything in black and white than it is to give them the truth in the shades of grey that it exists in and let them decide their own take on it...

Please cite your source for your claims that the pope is in fact jewish and that he supported the nazis...

That's all well and fantastic, but the titanic difference is that you elect what religion you want to support. I have no choice but to live in a house and pay taxes. Get real.

Quote:
oh and about the "the pope wears a yarmulke...he must secretly be jewish" thing

A lot of Christians, do. And all Catholic clergy do during ceremonies.

You DO remember that Christianity wasn't even CALLED Christianity for a few hundred years, right?

It was Messianic Judaism.

I hereby declare your shit officially ruined....

I hearby declare you saying the same shit I did. Every majoy figurehead in Christianity was born Jewish. Why? Because they're the same religion. I thought I pointed this out quite some time ago.

schema 04-03-05 09:13 PM

Actually you said:

Quote:
No he didn't. He got into religion to escape persecution for his Nazi war crimes. The Pope was i and forever will be a Jewish man. His parents were jewish and he's still jewish to this day - which is why he still wears a yamica. Educate yourself before you start crying about me ripping your idols apart.

implying that the pope, all the while pretending hes catholic, was/is SECRETLY jewish because he wears a yarmulke....to which i pointed out that all major catholic clergymen wear yarmulkes during services because christianity came from judaism...then you tried to come back with some halfass "well what i really meant was that all catholics are jews" bullshit...which you didnt....but we'll pretend you did because i dont think anybody really believed you in the first place anyway so its not an issue...

you still didnt cite any sources for your rediculous claims that the pope sold zyklon b to the nazis (he was already in the clergy at the time of the nazi occupation of poland and fought tooth and nail to keep the church open and relevant)...nor did you account for your contradictions (if the pope were secretly jewish why would he want to help the nazis kill the jews)...nor did you show any sources for any of the claims that you make in the graphic in your sig...presumably because your source, assuming that it isnt your imagination, is some wackball conspiracy website and you know that once you give out the website that the people that might have started falling for your bullshit for a second will all start laughing and say "damn I shouldve known better"...

so how about it...cite your sources...

∆ P E X X 04-04-05 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
Actually you said:

implying that the pope, all the while pretending hes catholic, was/is SECRETLY jewish because he wears a yarmulke....to which i pointed out that all major catholic clergymen wear yarmulkes during services because christianity came from judaism...then you tried to come back with some halfass "well what i really meant was that all catholics are jews" bullshit...which you didnt....but we'll pretend you did because i dont think anybody really believed you in the first place anyway so its not an issue...

1you still didnt cite any sources for your rediculous claims that the pope sold zyklon b to the nazis (he was already in the clergy at the time of the nazi occupation of poland and fought tooth and nail to keep the church open and relevant)...2nor did you account for your contradictions (if the pope were secretly jewish why would he want to help the nazis kill the jews)...nor did you show any sources for any of the claims that you make in the graphic in your sig...presumably because your source, assuming that it isnt your imagination, is some wackball conspiracy website and you know that once you give out the website that the people that might have started falling for your bullshit for a second will all start laughing and say "damn I shouldve known better"...

so how about it...cite your sources...

1: Pope John Paul II wasn't in the Clergy at the time of WW2. His predacessor was. They've announced that JPII was pope in service for 26 years. If you count backwards, 2005 - 26= 1979. So exactly what the hell are you talking about? You're 30 years off. He didnt' even become a bullshit pastor till 1949 so your're STILL off. WW2 had ended 4 whole years earlier. Try again.

As far as my sources go - what's the sense in bringing them to the table when you've already ruled them as "wackball". You'll marinate in your own ignorance either way. You really don't care to discover the truth, you're already convinced of something else.

2: How is this a contradiction? A jew wanting to kill other Jews is a contradiction? By your logic, whites don't kill other whites and animals don't hunt one another. If that's the case, then Adolph Hitler's entire existance is a contradiction by your logic. Hitler was a jew as well and hated jews for the same reason JP2 did. They killed Jesus. By your same logic, any minute now, you'll be telling me that neither the pope nor hitler were born Jewish, to which of course I'll son the everliving shit out of you.

Furthermore, I once read that you're not genuinely in search of enlightenment if you don't look into facts to disprove your own beliefs as thoroughly as you do for facts to prove them. With that said, if you really wanted to find out any sources for the statements in my sig, you'd hit a search engine and look up the words in my sig!! Look up "Cross of Odin" and crossrefference (no pun intended) it to the image in my sig. Same for the Mitre. Same for Grand Night Hawks and Grand Titan. If you were genuinely in search of the truth, you'd have looked for these on your own and not relied for me to spoon feed you. you do know how to use a search engine, correct? After looking on your own, you'd find the sources to be in the hundreds. fFhe record, my sources is CNN, the Post, the NY Times, and William Cooper to name a few. Maybe you've heard of at lest one of these...

This is dramatically similar to the discussion we had about subliminal messages in songs where everyone was saying it's impossible and it's a coincidence till I recorded one my self to prove it. Where's all those that contested it now? The same place you'll be shortly.