RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Robbing a house. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233925)

SerB 08-25-06 08:58 PM

Robbing a house.

Anyone here know the fine if caught?

like do you do any years?

Sik Wit It 08-25-06 09:01 PM

I unno.. I never got caught b4.

Cuz.. I'm just too smoove like dat.

M Eazy 08-25-06 09:07 PM

Yea...it's not years...but overall I say it's a dumb ass idea...and think of it as being yo house dumbass....if you tryna do it...

i dunno if it's years, but you'll know when you get caught.

p4ntzistheish 08-25-06 09:09 PM

When you find outtell me. I wanna break into my own house to steal the shit and sell it back to the owners.

M Eazy 08-25-06 09:11 PM

^I thought about doing that...hmm...still a good idea...I could come up and still have my stuff...

Um...but, towards tha thread:

Now I see why everyone hates serb, this thread is dumb

Euthanize. 08-25-06 09:45 PM

lol @ do you do any years.

are you retarted?

the minimum amout of years for robbery is 5, and that's with parole/probation.

KOOL COL-B 08-25-06 10:01 PM

i dunno. i know my spiccaz brutha did an armed robbery at a corner sto, n he didnt even git a year, he'll b out this fall. n im guessin u'd git mo fo armed robbery then a house robbery.

but werd, put duct tape all ova a window, then smash it. tha glass all sticks 2 tha duct tape so it duzznt shatter n duzznt make noise, so people wont hear u :cool:

werd

∆ P E X X 08-25-06 10:26 PM

its called breaking and entering and that's just getting into the house, not assuming you get caught or commit other crimes in the process.

why don't you call your local police and ask thme what the penalties would be.............

FlowIntelligent. 08-25-06 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
lol @ do you do any years.

are you retarted?

the minimum amout of years for robbery is 5, and that's with parole/probation.

Lol @ you.. acting like you know something.. In NO state is the MINIMUM 5 years. stop talking.

First off if youre under 17 and its either youre first time getting in serious trouble or possily youre 2nd time there's a thing called 'Youthful Offender' clause.. which will reduce the charge to a lesser charge and youll most likely end up on felony probation but your record will be clear. if your over 17 and you get cuaght it depends on how much time youll get... it would be a C Felony because youre unlawfully entering a dwelling. and youd probably get petty or grand larceny.. petty larceny is nothing they usually dont care about that unless its the only thing they can get you for. B&E = breaking and entering which isnt shit either.. prosecutors will try getting a conviction on a higher charge..

In New york the minimum for a C Felony Burglary is 1 year, maximum of 7 years. or if youre a habitual criminal meaning youve got 3 of the same charges in the past including this one youll do around 12 years at least.. once again thats in new york.. but basically its close to that in every state..

FlowIntelligent. 08-25-06 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B

but werd, put duct tape all ova a window, then smash it. tha glass all sticks 2 tha duct tape so it duzznt shatter n duzznt make noise, so people wont hear u :cool:

Yea the glass wont shatter and make noise, but all the neighbors will see you standing at someones window for 5 minutes putting duct tape all over it :thumbup:

SerB 08-25-06 10:38 PM

Lol @ duct tape. thats a good idea but how long would that take. and what you duct tape the outside of the window?

and yeah I'm under 17, but the other ppl are just 18.

one thing thats pissing me off is

1. how to get away with the stuff.

2. those stupid door alarms. like if any window or shit opens it makes that beeping noise.

Hard-Cor 08-25-06 10:45 PM

you could just not do it stop sitting on your ass and get a job

and then you wont have to worry about all that shit

nut really i think your just saying this shit to get some attention and you really aint gon get your E-Thug ass up off your computer.

∆ P E X X 08-25-06 11:21 PM

duct tape has got to be one of the stupidest ideas i ever heard. if people don't see you standing there, they'll definitely hear you rippin away lengths of duct tape.

serbness you're far too stupid to ever get away with something liek this anyway, shit man you don't even know how to get into a house or how to break a deadbolt.

stop trying to get "crime knowledge" online you ass clown

SerB 08-25-06 11:25 PM

Hard-core it isn't all money. the rush of doing this is what I like. have you ever stole anything? one of the biggest rushes.

and Apex calm down, I don't know anyone around me that robs or shit. just me and my friends where thinkin about robbing a house for money and rush. get myself a new comp.

and since you know so much, give some tips. i know you got some.

KOOL COL-B 08-25-06 11:44 PM

no, duct tape iz an ill idea, and it works.

but im not talkin about usin it in a place wif houses really close n shit, i mean in a neighborhood where houses r spread out. like wif woods around them n shit. werd

∆ P E X X 08-26-06 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
no, duct tape iz an ill idea, and it works.

but im not talkin about usin it in a place wif houses really close n shit, i mean in a neighborhood where houses r spread out. like wif woods around them n shit. werd

if the houses are spread out and there's woods around, wouldn't you just be able to bust the window and not get heard?

BTW it ain't TV, when you break a window in real life you only break a corner with a screwdriver, you don't put your fist through it.

but if you're breaking a window to get into the house, you're already going in the wrong way.

∆ P E X X 08-26-06 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
Hard-core it isn't all money. the rush of doing this is what I like. have you ever stole anything? one of the biggest rushes.

and Apex calm down, I don't know anyone around me that robs or shit. just me and my friends where thinkin about robbing a house for money and rush. get myself a new comp.

and since you know so much, give some tips. i know you got some.

sorry man but when i used to break into houses, it wasn't fo an adrenaline rush, it was because i was fuckin starving, broke, and knew there was money in those houses.

and I'm def not gonna give you any advice man, it takes a lot of planning to say to your self "what am i gonna take and what am i gonna ignore?" if you're going in there to steal TV's or some other cheap bulky shit, you're going in for the wrong reasons, only jewelry or money matter. you just want to go in to see what you can get, that makes you pretty easy to get caught cuz you spend too much time window shopping and evaluating bullshit. when is the best time to go to the spot, in th eday, or at night? in th day most people are at work - but someone can still be home. at night, lights off means nobody's home, but someone could be asleep inside. wht are you gonna do if somebody's home? what are you gonna do if cops roll up? how are you gonna get out if someone comes in through your original exit? you gotta run through all that shit in your mind ahead of time man because trust me it DEF does happen.

the only piece of advice i'll give you is A: wear gloves, and B: the "key" to open ANY door in america, deadbolt, fuckin lock of the future, ANYTHING, is found in the trunk of nearly any car in the world, and that's all i gotta say. that, and DON'T DO IT!! YOU'RE YOUNG, DUMB, AND SLOPPY AND LIKELY TO GET CAUGHT!!

btw, if any of your boys get caught, they'll rat in a heart beat.

SerB 08-26-06 12:37 AM

I see I see.

I know obviously to plan everything out, me and the buddies are gonna do this shit perfectly or we won't do it at all.

Like we are gonna scout out everything and check the place out for a week. and shit.

but our first idea is, to rob someone who we know are gone like at a vaction. and we found the pefect person.

Like the guy thinks he's our friend. he is loaded. like fukin rich. and we know, that he is leaving with his parents to vaction on like sept 6th. kid wont be back untill the 11th.
only problem is, he has that bullshit door alarm. like you can lock the alarm, so if anything opens from the windows and not used by the door. then the system will go and cops will be there. rich fucker i know.

and this Deadbolt thing. I'm interested.

Sobe. 08-26-06 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
serbness you're far too stupid to ever get away with something liek this anyway,

hahahah so true

JTR 08-26-06 01:17 AM

actually where i'm from, canada, wich is where serb is from, if you're under 18 and get caught robbing a house, you won't even go to juvenile. Or maybe that's just for my province, but wtv

JTR 08-26-06 01:19 AM

LOL @ Serb saying breaking into a house gives him a big rush...

KOOL COL-B 08-26-06 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
if the houses are spread out and there's woods around, wouldn't you just be able to bust the window and not get heard?

BTW it ain't TV, when you break a window in real life you only break a corner with a screwdriver, you don't put your fist through it.

but if you're breaking a window to get into the house, you're already going in the wrong way.

lol, well, a neighborhood where theres trees n shit between tha houses, so u cant really see eachother, yet close enough that u could hear a loud noise, like breaking glass. werd

TeamOne 08-26-06 02:43 AM

i didnt read the thread but im assumin ALOT of it has to do with the value of the merchandise u took.......... with obviously the higher the value the more time u do...... and (like i said, im not an expert) im assumin at some point (if not just robbery in general) it becomes a felony......

and ud also have to worry about a B&E charge also........ unless ur gonna be robbin from a friend who let u into his house

[.:D:.] 08-26-06 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
the rush of doing this is what I like. have you ever stole anything? one of the biggest rushes.

well uh..if u want a rush..go to Compton..where the opposite color blue or red of everyone around..or go to like..

Detriot, Chicago, New York, Jersey, Baltimore, D.c, G.A..shit like that..walk through the hood and rob one of them niggas..nah mean..and if u go to brookyln..in the right spot u wont even have to rob anybody..they just gonna try to whoop ya ass..what a rush aye? :thumbup:

JTR 08-26-06 03:08 AM

^^ That would be a rush actually, for a while, until you're drowning in a pool of your own blood.

∆ P E X X 08-26-06 03:13 AM

fuck that, I'm not associated with this, peace.

TeamOne 08-26-06 03:55 AM

yea........ just hit up chicago on any numbered street (startin at like 20th)........ ull get a real "rush"......

Compose 08-26-06 04:14 AM

you're a dumbass, do that shit because you have to and its a last resort, not cuz it gives you a fucking rush, go on a rollercoaster faggot and what goes around comes around

TeamOne 08-26-06 04:17 AM

^^^^^ i know, fuckin white people........ this is the one case where i will agree that i hate white people for this...... they do the absolutely MOST dumbest/scariest/unsafest shit just to get their blood pumpin and to get a rush...... WAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!?! i dont like the feelin of "man, i coulda almost died today" ..... i mean, u hear young black kids in the ghetto sayin that shit to themselves all the time..... but their reaction aint "OH, Lets do it AGAIN!"

....... fuckin crackers

SerB 08-26-06 05:19 AM

stfu.

The rush of doing it is a bonus. The main goal is for money.

and bitch, I don't care if I'm not dying for the money. more money the better. I'm not a chump like you.

and Rofl @ run through any hood. dude stfu, have you ever been to serbia? or anywhere outside of the america? America is softcore buddy. I'd like to see any of you guys go outside late in any western Europe or Middle East area.

and evidence? dude stfu. its a fucking hiphop site. what cop is gonna search this, and what Its a crime for planning on a crime? nah son. me saying ima rob a house is just as dumb as you saying you gonna kill me.

So stfu with the young black kids bullshit. I got cold blood. what ppl are scared of I do for fun.

Terumoto 08-26-06 05:20 AM

Serbness: Why? What are you breaking into some cunts house for? A bit of extra cash and some other crap? Instead of working so hard and wasting so much time planning this thing and executing the plan for some measly amount, why not get yourself a job (aka a steady income)?

The way I look at it, is if you dont want it done to you, dont do it. Even selling drugs is better than robbing a house. Cause think about it... I wouldnt mind a dude dealing me drugs. I would actually like that. But some punk kid breaking into my house, and taking everything valuable? Shit is just low. It's not the stuff being gone that bothers me, its the fact that some lazy dumbass actually came into my own home and fucked with my shit. I've been robbed a couple of times, its just annoying. You have to call the police and all that crap... Its so troublesome.

So if you wouldnt mind someone breaking into your house and taking all of the things with value, then go right ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
^^^^^ i know, fuckin white people........ this is the one case where i will agree that i hate white people for this...... they do the absolutely MOST dumbest/scariest/unsafest shit just to get their blood pumpin and to get a rush...... WAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!?! i dont like the feelin of "man, i coulda almost died today" ..... i mean, u hear young black kids in the ghetto sayin that shit to themselves all the time..... but their reaction aint "OH, Lets do it AGAIN!"

....... fuckin crackers

Have I ever done anything wrong to you? Nope. Niether have 99.99999999% of other white people, for that matter...

So why insult them? When every single white person in the world has done something bad to you, then you can address white people in general terms.

Thats like me seeing a black guy rape a 9 year old girl, and then going "Yeah, I hate those damn niggers. You never see white people raping little girls, but those fuckin blacks always do it."

strobe 08-26-06 07:13 AM

At least you ain't stupid enough to break into random houses without knowing more about the person living in it. Many, many years ago, some stupid ass tried breaking in through a window using a brick from the garden in the middle of the night and my dad heard him and scared him off. I did know a kid that had his house broken into, but he was stupid enough to let everyone know they were going on vacation and were even packing up their minivan out on the driveway. No surprise there.

As the saying goes, a man's home is his castle.. if you are dumb enough to break into the wrong house, and the homeowner is at home and you get blasted by a handgun, or even better, a shotgun loaded with buckshot, I'm going to just laugh at you when I read about it on the news. Darwinism at it's finest.

TeamOne 08-26-06 10:47 AM

hah....... OMB, im white....... i was fuckin around

FlowIntelligent. 08-26-06 11:30 AM

Stobe posted in LL lol

first time ive seen him do that

Crazy Hades 08-26-06 11:32 AM

I'd say something about the duct tape, an obvious thing, but I'm not going to help Serbness get a rush while stealing the hard work of people because he's too lazy to be a real member of society. Because you know, having a job is so not gangsta.

J Summers 08-26-06 12:40 PM

Kids tried to steal a four wheeler from a friend of mines... His dad unloaded 4 shells of birdshot on em.. just small b.b.s but fuckin owned those two kids

Abraxas 08-26-06 12:57 PM

Stealing is VERY fuckin' low.
Whoever does that needs to get a REAL life.

Terumoto 08-26-06 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
hah....... OMB, im white....... i was fuckin around

ahhh nuts. Got me all in lecture mode and everything for nothing.