RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   middle school (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249864)

bobericc_lyrics 03-26-09 09:51 AM

middle school

my little brother who is only 13 is about to get a chinze on him for all the shit he's been doing in school, and so i know he's a little badass but i needed to see what could've been so bad that he get taken from the house. he's already been suspended for choking a kid out, throwing one of his fat friends over a desk and pushing a hallmonitor.. but basically i stumbled upon some of the incident reports the teachers filed against him when they tell him to go to the office. one, a teacher told him the homework, and he replied "what? are you tripping on acid? i think your are, i think your an acid head" now that shit had me dieing though, but then it goes on, another teacher wrote when she told him the assignment, he said "suck my dick!"
omg... then to take the cake, coming back to his homeroom at the end of the schoolday he was shouting entering the class, then sat at the teachers desk, she asked him to go to his seat, he said "shut up!" and then it goes on to say he wanted to know "why are you such a big lesbian, and when are you finally getting that surgery"
:laugh: ouch

who here remembers something real bad they did in middle school like 6th-8th grade?..

03-26-09 09:57 AM

i dont know

i was hardly at school and when I was, I was there just long enough to get suspended

when I got suspended I extended the suspension to about a month

but anyway I was worse of a kid in elementary,

I threw a rock at a teacher's head cuz i was put on time out, i beat up a mexican with a golf club and ... shit now that I think about it...

there's a lot more bad shit that I've done that I forgot I did... I remember more punishments than I do bad deeds

maybe i was just a person who you could easily dislike

La Cosa Nostra 03-26-09 10:05 AM

i sold speed in year 8 and stole a pallet of coke from a school store room for the vending machine which got me expelled from that school and i ended up at pretty much the most hardcore school in my city where i went to year 12 but i never did much actual schooling even though i was passing cause i moved state comming up from sydney i went down a year so i was always old enough to buy alcahol in later years so i just got pissed as fuck all the time and took drugs throughout my school years.. refused to turn up before 10am went through entire years of classes where i didnt do jack shit work in..

school for me was sort of just an excuse not to get a full time job and a connection to a bunch of fuckhead kids who i could make money off......

WhoAmI 03-26-09 10:41 AM

at that age i was a weapon-carrying weed smoker, so nah i was pretty chilled out when i was that age, just as long as i wasn't fucked with

King Solo 03-26-09 11:32 AM

at that age, I was pretty much a cunt.

I remember one kid kept saying shit to me, so I cracked his skull into a brick wall. I verbally abused the teachers. I, along with my class caused one teacher to have a nervous breakdown because we started fucking around in class tearing shit up.. she tried to discipline us, but we all blatantly ignored everything she said and acted like she wasn't even in the room. then another time I hit a teacher with a chair because he shouted at me. I was young and stupid though. I've grown up now.

WhoAmI 03-26-09 11:35 AM

lol see i used to get in trouble for being "too laid back" can you fuckin believe that shit??
what BS, seriously lool

Cola 03-26-09 11:36 AM

man

so many hard core middle school thugs in here

WhoAmI 03-26-09 11:42 AM

everyone in this thread is grown up, so no-one's actually competing, if thats what you're getting at...can't change the past

King Solo 03-26-09 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
lol see i used to get in trouble for being "too laid back" can you fuckin believe that shit??
what BS, seriously lool

lmao

teachers like, "you in the back, doing your work... start throwing fists or you're suspended".

WhoAmI 03-26-09 12:04 PM

lmao for real they just wanted to get a rise outta me i couldnt win lol

King Solo 03-26-09 12:16 PM

you should've beat the teacher up for extra credit

Ltizzle 03-26-09 02:07 PM

Quote:
what BS, seriously lool

This.

I used to take "taking it easy" to a whole new level, and it completely pissed my teachers off. I'd be in the back of class drawing or something and somehow get lunch duty over the kids who would curse and throw things, it was whack. My teachers would say I "didn't pay good enough attention in class" to try and justify the detention, but still WTF?

M&rk 03-26-09 02:29 PM

i just used to get in trouble for talkin back because i always questioned how the teacher was wasting my time. i'm bout to do that again in college

JTR 03-26-09 02:49 PM

One time I brought a toaster to school with me in my backpack to first period, I pulled it out of my bag and plugged it into the power outlet, then proceeded to put two slices of bread in it and start toasting them... The teacher had his back turned to us, as he was writing examples on the board. When the toast finally popped up done and ready, he turned and asked me "What the fuck are you doing?" To which I replied "It's my fucking breakfast, relax". I then pulled the butter knife out the bag along with the peanut butter and started to spread that shit on....

Oh yea, he called the Principal to come to class and I was suspended for one day...

King Solo 03-26-09 03:09 PM

lmao

chef josh getting his culinary on in class

JTR 03-26-09 03:12 PM

lol yea man, that's just one of the minor stories... cuz if I started saying some of the real crazy shit I did in class chances are kids on here would call me a liar so forget it...

I got kicked out of 2 highschools before I finally graduated haha

Cola 03-26-09 03:25 PM

my nig be packin knifes and bread to school

whoa!

WhoAmI 03-26-09 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
One time I brought a toaster to school with me in my backpack to first period, I pulled it out of my bag and plugged it into the power outlet, then proceeded to put two slices of bread in it and start toasting them... The teacher had his back turned to us, as he was writing examples on the board. When the toast finally popped up done and ready, he turned and asked me "What the fuck are you doing?" To which I replied "It's my fucking breakfast, relax". I then pulled the butter knife out the bag along with the peanut butter and started to spread that shit on....

Oh yea, he called the Principal to come to class and I was suspended for one day...

LMAOOOO *dies*

JTR 03-26-09 03:43 PM

Lol fo real, I got suspended for a day cuz I brought a plant to class... like a regular ass plant from my house and I put it on my desk and my teacher asked what it was for, and I said something like "It's decoration, It gives off a nice ambience and better atmosphere for learning" and she was like "Josh, we all know you don't choose to learn anything in class anyways, you're just being a wise ass"

lmfao, she was right :(

Cola 03-26-09 03:44 PM

tha fuck man, a plant?

what would have owned is if you would have pulled a Kolby and just threw some Avaitors on and brought a dog and played blind for the day

JTR 03-26-09 03:51 PM

^^ wow yo... that woulda been genius lmfao

Cola 03-26-09 03:59 PM

its what i am, what can i say

WhoAmI 03-26-09 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Lol fo real, I got suspended for a day cuz I brought a plant to class... like a regular ass plant from my house and I put it on my desk and my teacher asked what it was for, and I said something like "It's decoration, It gives off a nice ambience and better atmosphere for learning" and she was like "Josh, we all know you don't choose to learn anything in class anyways, you're just being a wise ass"

lmfao, she was right :(

LOOOL wtf? you're different for real lool

J. Luth 03-26-09 05:07 PM

Pshh fuck y'all badasses. I was the kid who had more stars than all the other kids up on the wall. holla

bobericc_lyrics 03-26-09 05:08 PM

you teachers pet

03-26-09 11:34 PM

now I remember why I almost got expelled from middle school

shiiiiiiiit lol, thanks for the mind spark josh

I left lunch 15 minutes before it ended and went to the bathroom right outside of it, where all the kids walk by (next to the main office) and I smoked a joint, the bathroom was smoky as fuck and right after that I went to PE

anyway rumors were spreading "SOMEONE WAS SMOKING WEED IN THE BATHROOM" and the teachers were panicking and I was trippin' in PE and I never did any workouts or anything in that class so when I was sitting all alone in the corner (really high), I decided that I was at home (really high), so I lit up a cigarette.

suspended

_Talksic_ 03-26-09 11:54 PM

in 8th grade i picked on 7th graders one day i got in a fight with one at lunch and messed him up pretty bad,then i got in house suspension for like a week,thats all i did in middle shcool, mainly just picked on 7th graders..

_Talksic_ 03-26-09 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
now I remember why I almost got expelled from middle school

shiiiiiiiit lol, thanks for the mind spark josh

I left lunch 15 minutes before it ended and went to the bathroom right outside of it, where all the kids walk by (next to the main office) and I smoked a joint, the bathroom was smoky as fuck and right after that I went to PE

anyway rumors were spreading "SOMEONE WAS SMOKING WEED IN THE BATHROOM" and the teachers were panicking and I was trippin' in PE and I never did any workouts or anything in that class so when I was sitting all alone in the corner (really high), I decided that I was at home (really high), so I lit up a cigarette.

suspended

huh?u decided u were at home?

03-26-09 11:56 PM

yep .

_Talksic_ 03-27-09 12:17 AM

lol what?????????????????????

King Solo 03-27-09 12:32 AM

josh is a fucking god.. he wins this thread hands down.

03-27-09 12:35 AM

cuz youre a nerd

omg.. toast in class

class toast

peanut butter? WIN!!!

JTR 03-27-09 01:37 AM

Quote:
LOOOL wtf? you're different for real lool

bro thats nothing.. one time in english class we had this mad young female teacher, i had like ALL my homeboys and homegirls in the class and no one used to take the teacher serious and we'd talk ALL the time, she used to have to call the principal to come to class with her so she could control us lmao

one time she was writing shit on the board, so i opened the window and jumped out mad sneaky, then james bond style ran around the side of the school and got into the side door and avoided the hall monitor like a ninja, and then i came back to my class and knocked on the door

she started trippin cuz just a minute ago i was sitting in the back, she had no idea how i got there, i told her she let me go to the bathroom and all my friends were aggreeing with me and we managed to convince her that she had must have forgotten cuz she's going crazy and getting too stressed with class it's affecting her mind

she quit at the end of the year... lmfao

King Solo 03-27-09 01:48 AM

lmfao

a funny moment for me in school was when I took my mp3 player into class as I always did and started listening to my music sneaky like. only this one time I must have drifted off and got caught up in the music because I started singing along. I had the whole class and teacher staring at me and i'm thinking "wtf are you all looking at?" I didn't even realise I was singing out loud. it prolly didn't help my cause that I was bumping some eminem tracks.. so there was a lot of fuck this and fuck that, lol.

ehh, I got detentions out the ass for that. fucking gays.

strobe 03-27-09 09:10 AM

I brought a live .22 cal bullet to class. Showed it to some kid and he told the teacher. She didn't do anything.. lol. I wouldn't try that nowadays.

I later gave the bullet to a friend in the neighborhood. He showed it to his mom. She called the cops.

JTR 03-27-09 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I brought a live .22 cal bullet to class. Showed it to some kid and he told the teacher. She didn't do anything.. lol. I wouldn't try that nowadays.

I later gave the bullet to a friend in the neighborhood. He showed it to his mom. She called the cops.

yea, my dad used to take blank bullets, set them on the floor, and put pennies ontop of them right outside the classroom door as at the end of class when everyone was trying to get out of the classroom fast they'd step on them and the bullets would go off "BANG" and everyone would freak out and run around screaming thinking there was a shooting going on

I guess that's where I got my mischevious behaviour from

caliph 03-27-09 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
man

so many hard core middle school thugs in here

lmfao hahahahahahahahahahahaha
'dead' :laugh: :laugh:

bobericc_lyrics 03-27-09 11:26 AM

did you get arrested strobe?

idk about bullets but when i was younger my pops had these stink bombs from when he was a kid, and i know them shits must've been all musty and aged. i mean they already smell like dogbreath, throwup and sulfur. after all them years them shit got even more rancid. I threw 2 of em in the main office and they evacuated it thinking it was some sort of chemical in the air lol

caliph 03-27-09 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe

STROBE IS A THUG :thumbup:

J.Roy 03-27-09 05:00 PM

I would have like 10 pages filled with stories from middle school man. We used to fuck with teachers hard core. The most fucked up thing I ever did was take a shit in the girls sink. It was in 7th grade and it was class time. I was like,"fuck I want to do something really funny." So I got a pass from class to go to the bathroom and I took a shit in the girls sink. After class I started walking towards that girls bathroom and all I could hear was girls yelling and I saw a lot of them fleeing out of the bathroom. They never did figure out it was me lol.

The best thing we ever did was fuck with this football star dude. It was 9th grade year. I remember him being completely bulked up and probably ten times stronger than me or my friend brendan. But we would always fuck with him. We signed him up for spelling bee's, we signed him up for haircut's and we knew his home number so we'd always give it to the people at the places. It was the greatest shit ever because we've both known that football player since like 1rst grade and he just gets really pissed and acts like he's going to do something but never does. It's some great shit lol. Fucking funny ass shit.

gah I got to many damn stories that are fucked up from school.