RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yo Mad Dog.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251504)

J. Luth 04-03-10 09:46 PM

Yo Mad Dog....

2-1

sorryyyyy mate!!! :D

King Solo 04-03-10 11:31 PM

HAHA! WORD!

fuck the manc scum. damn though @ city pwning burnley, that shit didn't go my way unlike tottenham getting bitchslapped by sunderland.

J. Luth 04-04-10 10:54 AM

FOR ENGLAND JAMES????

no, for mee :evilgrin:

JTR 04-05-10 12:56 AM

lmao @ mad dog not responding

he saw this

Mad Dog 04-06-10 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lmao @ mad dog not responding

he saw this

Only just now...

...And here I am.

You were getting killed in the 2nd half it took a blatant offside by drogba to seal that for you...the referreeing in that game was awful for both teams...I gotta admit I would have preferred we'd lost 1-0 and have anyone rather than mike (inconsistent) dean officiating than that bollocks that happened saturday. And as for the linesman...christ I didn't know they were letting BLIND guys run the line...they must of put brail on the touchline so they didn't stray.

Besides I've got one eye on the world cup and there's 5 games remaining this season...its nowhere near over yet SPuL :thumbup:

Plus how'd you do in the champions league last week?

Mad Dog 04-06-10 03:38 PM

Nowadays in the league at this time of the year...

...Its ALL ABOUT THE RELEGATION BATTLE!

J. Luth 04-06-10 11:55 PM

son w/e. Man U gonna be eliminated this round. It's all good.

We'll take the FA cup and the league.

btw, Joe Cole's goal should have counted for 2 goals anyways. So we'll take it.

And USA taking y;all out. So don't worry bout that World Cup. :evilgrin:

Mad Dog 04-07-10 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
son w/e. Man U gonna be eliminated this round. It's all good.

We'll take the FA cup and the league.

btw, Joe Cole's goal should have counted for 2 goals anyways. So we'll take it.

And USA taking y;all out. So don't worry bout that World Cup. :evilgrin:

Kikos shoulda counted for 3 in that case :thumbup:

But we'll see what happens at the end of the season its definitely not over yet and USA have definitely improved but watching the confederations cup final its obvious they can't sustain leads :thumbup:

J. Luth 04-07-10 01:59 PM

well i mean y'all are sustaining a lot of hits b.

Iunno how well Rooney gonna be for it. Then Beckham out. Sure he isn't the form he used to be, but his presense def is a big factor. If anything an intimidating factor. Then the whole shit with John Terry affair.

So y'all could be set up for a surprise. All I'm saying b. :evilgrin:

Mad Dog 04-07-10 03:38 PM

Beckham will be there with the team as moral support we've got SWP, Walcott, Milner, Young, Joe Cole so losing Beckham isn't such a bad thing.

Rooney is in the form of his life at the moment...and is playing tonight despite supposedly being laid off for 3 weeks. USA have definitely improved I don't doubt that but they still have a long way to go in my opinion. I see them making the last 16 before getting dumped out.

Oh and so far it's 3-1 to Utd (and Nani's goal should've counted for 2 if you catch my drift). Not over yet though

Mad Dog 04-07-10 03:40 PM

The JT affair is done and dusted here nobody is talking about it anymore so it won't be a problem come June

Mad Dog 04-07-10 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Oh and so far it's 3-1 to Utd (and Nani's goal should've counted for 2 if you catch my drift). Not over yet though

Told you...we're out 4-4 aggregate score lost on away goals...

...Could be blessing in disguise for the league though.

Ryan Hughes 04-08-10 11:54 AM

wow this place really is dead

Mad Dog 04-09-10 01:50 PM

Ryan Hughes takes it up the bum

J. Luth 04-09-10 05:13 PM

from rooney I heard

King Solo 04-09-10 10:50 PM

lmfao

I was laughing so hard when united went out. but rofl @ the fucking chelsea, arsenal and man utd fans all swaggered up when liverpool went out of the champions league. who's fucking laughing now, huh? at least we're still fucking in europe you blue and red and white motherfuckers. eat shit and die!

*fingers-crossed that we go all the way in this shit though*

gotta have at least one piece of silverware for the trophy cabinet, nah'means! :)

J. Luth 04-09-10 11:24 PM

fuck you bitch. Chelsea will eat you fuckers ALIVE in anfield. THIS IS ANFIELD MY ASS. It will be MADNESS!!

King Solo 04-10-10 04:02 AM

it'll be THIS IS SPARTA!! when we spartan kick you blue fuckers down into second place.

Mad Dog 04-10-10 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
lmfao

I was laughing so hard when united went out. but rofl @ the fucking chelsea, arsenal and man utd fans all swaggered up when liverpool went out of the champions league. who's fucking laughing now, huh? at least we're still fucking in europe you blue and red and white motherfuckers. eat shit and die!

*fingers-crossed that we go all the way in this shit though*

gotta have at least one piece of silverware for the trophy cabinet, nah'means! :)

champions league owns the Europa league...even if you do win it you'll always know this season you weren't good enough to even get past the group stages of the champions league...

And while Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea will be competing in the Champions league next season, at least you can have a second shot at the Europa league without entering it because you're too shit for the BIG european competition...

...Besides Fulham to win it ALL the way at least they EARNED the right to compete in that tournament.

And its sad when fans of a team with such an illustrious history have to rely on a second rate euro comp as their only piece of silverware.

P.S we're STILL laughing at Liverpool and you're post is the reason why.

J. Luth 04-10-10 07:10 PM

and i'm still laughing at both you fuckers. :evilgrin:

Chelsea 3-0 vs. scum united this yr. :evilgrin:

King Solo 04-11-10 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
champions league owns the Europa league...even if you do win it you'll always know this season you weren't good enough to even get past the group stages of the champions league...

And while Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea will be competing in the Champions league next season, at least you can have a second shot at the Europa league without entering it because you're too shit for the BIG european competition...

...Besides Fulham to win it ALL the way at least they EARNED the right to compete in that tournament.

And its sad when fans of a team with such an illustrious history have to rely on a second rate euro comp as their only piece of silverware.

P.S we're STILL laughing at Liverpool and you're post is the reason why.

you know what i'm laughing at, united when they got pwned by us at anfield and only won at old trafford courtesy of a man utd refereeing specialty (translation - blatant cheating).

besides, liverpool can still take fourth and romp the champions league next season... what have united got to celebrate this season, a second rate league cup. so don't start talking shit to me about settling for a second rate trophy. nah'means?

Mad Dog 04-11-10 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
you know what i'm laughing at, united when they got pwned by us at anfield and only won at old trafford courtesy of a man utd refereeing specialty (translation - blatant cheating).

besides, liverpool can still take fourth and romp the champions league next season... what have united got to celebrate this season, a second rate league cup. so don't start talking shit to me about settling for a second rate trophy. nah'means?

I said to my girlfriend after we lost to Liverpool in October that Liverpool fans would not forget this result regardless of what happens...and you just proved me right.

Liverpool won't finish forth Benitez is doing a great job so I don't want him going anywhere. Listening to his "facts" rant and his own players slag his managerial style off is just brilliant.

I tell you why we don't need to rely on a second rate trophy. We've won the league as many times as Liverpool but since the 92/93 season we've won 11 out of 17 seasons and have won the previous 3 seasons. Liverpool on the other hand haven't won the league since god knows when and since Benitez took over in 05, he's added 2 trophies to Liverpools cabinet whereas Fergie added 8 to Utds.

Going through one bad season isn't the end of the world for Utd because recent history shows when we don't win the league we win it within 3 years. The media jump on some massive bandwagon when Utd are going through a rough patch. Look at the Mourinho era, that was supposed to be the end for Fergie but we ended up producing our strongest squad since the treble winning 99 season.

So in summary, we don't rely on second rate trophies because the big ones come to us within a few years of us missing out. Liverpool on the other hand are a team on a genuine decline when you look at how they are ACTUALLY performing.

King Solo 04-12-10 04:44 AM

That's a load of bullshit. How can Liverpool be on a genuine decline after having one poor season. Last season they lost out on the title by like 4pts and it was their most improved season for years. Then following season they play poorly and they are on a "genuine decline" as you call it.

Yet, when the exact same thing happens to Man Utd and they are not on one. It's one or the other dude. They both had strong seasons last year and poor ones in comparison this year, so either they are both on a "genuine decline" or they are both just going through an off season. Make up your mind.

And no offense, but you can't sit there and brag about winning so many league titles in so many years, because before Man Utd started to do that... Liverpool WERE ALREADY DOING THAT! Before Man Utd took over, it was Liverpool that dominated the League and Europe and every team hated playing them because they were that good.

Teams have their spells, Liverpool had a long one. Now Man Utd have had a long one and perhaps maybe Chelsea will start to take over now. Who knows? Man Utd could still stay on top for years to come. Liverpool could get some form going after this poor season. You don't know until it happens.

The fact that you say they are on a "genuine decline" after one poor season just tickles me and shows how much of a 100% unadulterated Man Utd butt fucker you truly are. And I mean that purely in a non-homo-erotic way. :thumbup:

_Talksic_ 04-12-10 06:48 AM

BLACKBURN will defeat all, lol...and england is going to get smashed in the world cup this summer..

King Solo 04-12-10 07:41 AM

england are gonna beast it all the way I hope. I do think they'll at least get to the quarter finals. whereas the US will get fucking NOWHERE!!

J. Luth 04-12-10 09:44 AM

nah even if the US get eliminated with only ONE victory. That one victory will be against you fuckers. Watch

Mad Dog 04-12-10 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
That's a load of bullshit. How can Liverpool be on a genuine decline after having one poor season. Last season they lost out on the title by like 4pts and it was their most improved season for years. Then following season they play poorly and they are on a "genuine decline" as you call it.

Yet, when the exact same thing happens to Man Utd and they are not on one. It's one or the other dude. They both had strong seasons last year and poor ones in comparison this year, so either they are both on a "genuine decline" or they are both just going through an off season. Make up your mind.

And no offense, but you can't sit there and brag about winning so many league titles in so many years, because before Man Utd started to do that... Liverpool WERE ALREADY DOING THAT! Before Man Utd took over, it was Liverpool that dominated the League and Europe and every team hated playing them because they were that good.

Teams have their spells, Liverpool had a long one. Now Man Utd have had a long one and perhaps maybe Chelsea will start to take over now. Who knows? Man Utd could still stay on top for years to come. Liverpool could get some form going after this poor season. You don't know until it happens.

The fact that you say they are on a "genuine decline" after one poor season just tickles me and shows how much of a 100% unadulterated Man Utd butt fucker you truly are. And I mean that purely in a non-homo-erotic way. :thumbup:

One poor season? Hahaha ok ima leave it there then.

Mad Dog 04-12-10 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
england are gonna beast it all the way I hope. I do think they'll at least get to the quarter finals. whereas the US will get fucking NOWHERE!!

I agree with that.

King Solo 04-13-10 02:57 AM

Lol @ SPuL thinking the US will beat England.

England International Team consists of possibly the best centreback in the world (John Terry)... two of the absolute best midfielders in the world (Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard) and one of the very best strikers in the world (Wayne Rooney). Then the rest of the team consists of several world class players capable of besting any team on the day.

The United States International Team consists of Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan and a series of rank amateurs.

So, yeah... the chances of them beating us are slim to none.

Mad Dog 04-13-10 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Lol @ SPuL thinking the US will beat England.

England International Team consists of possibly the best centreback in the world (John Terry)... two of the absolute best midfielders in the world (Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard) and one of the very best strikers in the world (Wayne Rooney). Then the rest of the team consists of several world class players capable of besting any team on the day.

The United States International Team consists of Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan and a series of rank amateurs.

So, yeah... the chances of them beating us are slim to none.

Don't forget captain Rio. The partnership him and Terry share is monster!

J. Luth 04-13-10 09:22 PM

lol @ thinking every team that was heavily favored wins. Need i remind you of the USA-USSR match of 1982 or w/e it was. It was a bunch of COLLEGE KIDS. Nobodys in hockey versus the best PROFESSIONAL players in the world. Yet who won? Oh yeah, the US. There's a movie about it too if you need to check.

Then in basketball way too many upsets to name from schools that shouldn't even be playing on the same court as the top ranked teams who are supposed to be soo superior.

Any team can win on any night. If it was a best of 5 or something, sure I'd say USA had no chance. But this is ONE game.

You'd be stupid to think a result is ever guaranteed in sports. It's not what's on paper that matters. Remember that

Mad Dog 04-14-10 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
lol @ thinking every team that was heavily favored wins. Need i remind you of the USA-USSR match of 1982 or w/e it was. It was a bunch of COLLEGE KIDS. Nobodys in hockey versus the best PROFESSIONAL players in the world. Yet who won? Oh yeah, the US. There's a movie about it too if you need to check.

Then in basketball way too many upsets to name from schools that shouldn't even be playing on the same court as the top ranked teams who are supposed to be soo superior.

Any team can win on any night. If it was a best of 5 or something, sure I'd say USA had no chance. But this is ONE game.

You'd be stupid to think a result is ever guaranteed in sports. It's not what's on paper that matters. Remember that

Valid point...you'll still lose though

J. Luth 04-14-10 08:38 AM

fuck you b. 1-0 US or 1-1. That's what's going down.

King Solo 04-15-10 03:38 AM

I notice you drop hockey and basketball as examples. How about you drop some soccer examples, on an international level to in serious competition... not some random friendly match because no team takes them seriously.

Mad Dog 04-15-10 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
I notice you drop hockey and basketball as examples. How about you drop some soccer examples, on an international level to in serious competition... not some random friendly match because no team takes them seriously.

Agreed...

...But its football...come on Po you're English too don't accomodate for the yankees :thumbup:

King Solo 04-15-10 12:38 PM

^ lol, true

give me some FOOTBALL examples then! :thumbup:

J. Luth 04-15-10 08:03 PM

I don't care about Soccer enough to know any big historical events, since I only give a fuck about soccer if it's World Cup or Chelsea is involved.

but in EVERY sport there has been monumental upsets. You're an idiot if you're trying to convince me that there has never been a huge upset in a soccer match.

Plus, it's the first match of the competition. Aka that's the time when upsets have the highest chance of occuring.

King Solo 04-16-10 04:58 AM

^ lol, you don't really know much about football do you.

Mad Dog 04-16-10 10:50 AM

You know what I hate...

American Soccer...

...For a start they run around holding a rugby ball but wearing over grown sanitary towels on their shoulders.

J. Luth 04-17-10 11:22 AM

HAHAHA look @ this:

http://www.soccerphile.com/soccerph...est-upsets.html

Look @ #3. sounds kinda familiar huh? ;)

damn us americans and our tendencies to upset everybody in their "own" sport. :evilgrin: