RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   fuck these gangsters (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179674)

Gut 03-01-05 05:40 PM

fuck these gangsters

a true pimp rocks gap. so dont front beeeetch

ill steal your little bunny and split her legs like shrimp coctail. chump

Lethal GK 03-01-05 05:52 PM

yall seen that ghost on the grudge^^^^this mutha fucka look just like the female one

Gut 03-01-05 05:54 PM

u look hurt wiggie. stop tryna force a smile homie

Lethal GK 03-01-05 06:12 PM

wiggie what the fuck I aint gotta try to act black, im Puerto Rican and African American, and my skin tone is half way in between so I act as myself, shit thanks for thinking im white though, even though this is coming from some dude in a heavy coller jacket, your not coo homie so quit trying, fuckin mommaz boy

Gut 03-01-05 06:18 PM

haha dawg i'd rather get some pussy then some black guys dick all up on me sweating for my cap and jersey.

so go ahead and 'act like yourself' cuhz you dress like you want these guys hollarin at ya. faggit

now dont talk shit wigger unless u wunna audio battle me. so sit back and take this like the bitch you is queerbait.

Kawn Flixx 03-01-05 06:24 PM

GangstER's?

Shut the fuck up.

Gut 03-01-05 06:29 PM

oh, my bad you guys are gangstAS right? wuhtever man haha i dun even have anyhting else to say in reply to that..

Lethal GK 03-01-05 07:06 PM

ohh im down for an audio battle mutha fucka set it up here we go muhh fucka, you must not know who I is bitch you fuckin nobody only reason why you said that shit was because you aint think I do audio shit you must think this site full of fuckin text people, hell nah better check the site more, theres alot more audio heads too bitch, www.soundclick.com/lethalgk
lets do this shit then

Gut 03-01-05 07:42 PM

tight lets do this home boy

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/gutbattlemusic.htm

and you set it up bitch. provide me with the link

Lethal GK 03-01-05 08:06 PM

you set it up damn it I dont know how

Parallel 03-01-05 08:50 PM

whoa, you make white people look bad, damn, you a str8 faker

faggot

**GHOSTE** 03-01-05 09:08 PM

u can be as slik as u want...but can u flow?...thats the real ?...

Bangalore 03-01-05 09:09 PM

youse staight gangster...sike ... gap ... i think my little sister rocked that shit when she was 3...

Gut 03-01-05 09:23 PM

parallel - how am i a faker? the fuck are u talkin about? i aint even white homie. i dress nice for the girls. i dont rock oversized shit for the homeboys.
ghoste - u tell me. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/gutbattlemusic.htm
ultimate spy - i think your little sister rocked my shit too. so how bout it?

Lethal GK 03-01-05 09:47 PM

you cant rap muh fucka

Gut 03-01-05 09:58 PM

the only way you can sound hard is if you up the volume on your lyrics till it cracks in the speaker.

and you up the volume on your lyrics till it cracks in the speaker.

'muh fucka'

u know wuht to do. set it up or quit whining like a little biotch.

20 GraND 03-01-05 09:59 PM

hes got a gay voice, dont worry.. lol

American Tiger 03-01-05 10:05 PM

mad props to sum one lookin normal.

I still beat u 5-0 tho....ha ha.

But thank you for actin like a normal cracker....
Its refreshin...we're still around.

Gut 03-01-05 10:33 PM

sup homie! haha word good battle.

~Luciano~ 03-01-05 10:36 PM

lol....look more like a Backstreet boi that aint make it

Sean.C 03-01-05 10:36 PM

ayo gut get at that kid gk wit some wana be jay-z dick suckin lips shit man get nas on his ass LMAO ahahahahahahahah

Da_Throwdest 03-01-05 11:54 PM

nah u ain't no g boy u'z a mark stop fakin'

Gut 03-02-05 02:09 AM

^ did i say i was a 'G' ?? haha i dont wanna be a G i wanna eat out your girl's pussy, beetch.

and jimmy pocketsm you ever seen the kind of girls backstreet boys fuck? so go get yourself one of em 'big booty hoes' aka fat pieces of shits and call urself a pimp

pInkMonkeY 03-02-05 02:12 AM

did you dress up for this pic?

Gut 03-02-05 02:37 AM

^ no thats how i dress... you call that dressing up?

50Cal. 03-02-05 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gut
haha dawg i'd rather get some pussy then some black guys dick all up on me sweating for my cap and jersey.

so go ahead and 'act like yourself' cuhz you dress like you want these guys hollarin at ya. faggit

now dont talk shit wigger unless u wunna audio battle me. so sit back and take this like the bitch you is queerbait.

funny shit is your audios suck dick and you stay ducking i wanna audio battle you fag since you talking shit fucking fag homo set it up and check bitch you wont be ducked me like you did to my alais fucking homo

Know-Gimix 03-02-05 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal GK
you set it up damn it I dont know how

I'll set it up for you two... I wanna hear this one (looks good)

Gut 03-02-05 02:58 AM

^ that shit didnt even make sence you illiterate piece of shit. nice vocab with the 'fag homo' stuff, but dressing preppie doesnt make me a fag. dressing up in jerseys with guy's names on em makes you a fag. especially when you dress the way other guys accept you as. i dress liek this for the girls so you can say all you want. queer.

edit: aimed towards c.a.l.i
edit: seventhird, set it up if u want

Lethal GK 03-02-05 04:44 PM

yeah set it up and a yo 20 grand I know yo bitch ass aint talking shit all that on my dick asking for collabs over aim shit yo, do you wanna battle to 20 grand, what about you Sean c. whoever the fuck you are come on then damn it and yeah set that shit up for us seventhird

J. Luth 03-02-05 04:53 PM

yo wtf @ almost everybody dissin' him on how he looks. seriously, wtf is wrong wit that? y'all are fuckin' stupid if you think dressin' like that makes you a fag. y'all are the fags for thinkin' that. I mean he jus bein' himself and he never said he a G. Y'all fucked up, jus cuz you rap don't mean you have to wear baggy pants (which derived in prison) and du rags and shit. jus let him dress how he wants. damn people can be stupid..

but yo, str8t pics homie. pc out

tranz$cript 03-02-05 05:33 PM

gut yer a pussie nice gap fagget pimpin gap lmfao u prolly wear abercrombi too fukkin loser get off this site talkin shit goof

Macca 03-02-05 06:26 PM

Lethal GK and Gut. One of the gayest skimishes I have ever read. You look like a faggot I regret not running over with my car.

20 GraND 03-02-05 06:34 PM

yo lethal i dont know ur aim
i dont ever ask for collabs on aim like dat lol
u got da wrong dude

tranz$cript 03-02-05 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Lethal GK and Gut. One of the gayest skimishes I have ever read. You look like a faggot I regret not running over with my car.

lmfao werd up to that lmao@runnin over wit my car
u really shoulda :thefinger hes a fukkin idiot

Macca 03-02-05 06:51 PM

right. If it ain't funny to me then why shouldn't it be funny to ya'll.

Lethal GK 03-02-05 06:52 PM

yo I dont even feel like battling this cat anymore I got to much shit on my hands

Macca 03-02-05 06:54 PM

maybe you should wipe it off and be a man. He online.

Lethal GK 03-02-05 07:03 PM

I gotta mixtape I gotta finish and shit hell nah I aint gonna battle this muh fucka its a waste of time and for what a extra number on my record

pInkMonkeY 03-02-05 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gut
^ that shit didnt even make sence you illiterate piece of shit. nice vocab with the 'fag homo' stuff, but dressing preppie doesnt make me a fag. dressing up in jerseys with guy's names on em makes you a fag. especially when you dress the way other guys accept you as. i dress liek this for the girls so you can say all you want. queer.

edit: aimed towards c.a.l.i
edit: seventhird, set it up if u want

you might not be homosexual but you look gay.
different things :|

Gut 03-03-05 09:48 AM

^ i dont care wuht i look like to guys. but girls dig the prep look