RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Sevenherb stop ducking............... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190900)

50Cal. 05-15-05 06:33 PM

Sevenherb stop ducking...............

stop ducking herb........................ :nono:

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 07:28 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...489#post2152489

there ya go, decline, accept, whatever.

50Cal. 05-16-05 08:41 AM

ill accept dont worry just dont duck like last time no excuses bout your bitch got the equipment or any other gay shit..............

the omen 05-16-05 12:45 PM

^ Ha Ha Ha, You Cant Be Serious? This Man Tryin To Call Out Every1, Shyt Sum1 Needs To Get Him Outta Here, Pink Slip Him In A Battle, If U Wont Do It Seven, I Will Shyt Lets Get It Poppin This Should B Interesting

Know-Gimix 05-16-05 01:13 PM

So what the fuck are you waiting for? a written invitation? accept the shit so I can accept the shit and we can get this going.

L. Veracity 05-19-05 09:33 AM

well, I'd go voTe on the battle but C.A.L.I. would say I'm hate voTing so I won't even go and do that to his gay ass...but after ya'll are done me and him are battling and I'm gonna set some high stakes, I want his ass G-O-N-E so I want it to be a pink slip battle, but I know he'll say no or duck me like he's saying Seven did to him...

50Cal. 05-19-05 10:44 AM

^i cant see your on ignore and im not taking you off dike slut and seven i accepted.............

L. Veracity 05-19-05 10:53 AM

iono why you think I'm tryina get you to take me off of IGnore, I don't really care, lmao...and I'm not a dike so please stop your dillusion :thumbup:

I like guys as well as females, just not bitches like yourself :D

but yeah, set up our battle and I'll be there, believe me...and make it a pink slip, I beg of you...

BigTony.Self 05-19-05 11:06 AM

Man Yalll Should Have Assemled A Voting Council Everyone Who Votes Is Gon Be D/r When They Vote For 7/3 Right Cali?

the omen 05-19-05 11:34 AM

^ no cali has his own technique of cheating, i found this out the other day, apparently you can block certain people from voting in your battles, i tried voting on his graffic battle vs diabolic n i was set as a person who cannot vote requested by cali lol. i wonder how long his black list of voters is? he's gotta have at least 200 people that he sets as "you cannot voters" lol duz n e one else find this cheap? shyt he'll prolly block tha whole site just so he duznt lose, he wont win but no votes= cali is a fucking homosexual who guzzles cum in people mag pg 54!!!

50Cal. 05-19-05 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
Man Yalll Should Have Assemled A Voting Council Everyone Who Votes Is Gon Be D/r When They Vote For 7/3 Right Cali?

nope actually seven is decent if he does a skit hes just gay cuz i noticed he tried to hide weak lyrics with skits which are corny and take 0 lyrical talent if he comes his best maybe hell win but i doubt it and as for that homo omen the blacklist is only allowed 50 people homo and i only have bout 20 on it only 6 is audio heads you,debit,20 grand,carson jet,phenom in all and doomsgay why cuz i have beef with you all so theres no reason why you should even be trying to vote in my battle period bitch..................

the omen 05-19-05 12:05 PM

^ yes, but unlike you dr gaylove, i vote fairly, whos to say i wont vote for u? i mean i wont cuz ur garbage n seven will DESTROY YOU RIP YOU TO SHREDS PISS ON YOUR LIPS AND SHIT ON YOUR CHEST but besides taht... wait what was i saying? o well point is its funny that u gotta blacklist voters, duznt that tell u sumn? nobody likes u cuz u r... GAYYYYY!!!!if i battled u i wouldnt blacklist n e one but u would which would give u an uipper hand rite off tha bat, in other words u are a cheap cheater who is gonna go no where in life n only gets ur 1 2 or 3 wins that u DO have from sucking dicks n gettin ppl to vote for u... end of story u are officialy AIRED OUT!

50Cal. 05-19-05 12:53 PM

an upper hand ?so im other words i should let people hate vote right?shut the fuck up queer:nono:

fluidmoon 05-19-05 02:22 PM

no,cali, but you will come with played lines and weak ass personals like everyone else does against sev....:)

the omen 05-19-05 03:31 PM

lol ^^^ that was kinda lame, but as for cali, im not even talkin about hate votes, obviously they have to explain theyre votes ya kno? u can tell if sum1 is voting out of spit for the other opponents...fucking 24 year old computer geek... u will be a loser now and forever....

L. Veracity 05-20-05 11:23 AM

in a word...YES!! :D

50Cal. 05-20-05 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
no,cali, but you will come with played lines and weak ass personals like everyone else does against sev....:)

ACTAULLY I WILL OWN JIMMY WONT COME PLAYED AT ALL AND ILL DAMN SURE INVOLVE YOU WHILE HELL TRY TO MAKE A CORNY ASS SKIT OR INTRO TO AVOID HIS LYRICAL WEAKNESS TO ME:thumbup:

Phenom-in-all 05-20-05 03:30 PM

^^^^^ Soooo.... you'd have to involve fluid because you're not lyrical enough to diss seven alone? hmmmm..... Seems the same as Sev doin a skit... YA DUMBASS.

:thumbup:skits:thumbup:

Know-Gimix 05-20-05 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ACTAULLY I WILL OWN JIMMY WONT COME PLAYED AT ALL AND ILL DAMN SURE INVOLVE YOU WHILE HELL TRY TO MAKE A CORNY ASS SKIT OR INTRO TO AVOID HIS LYRICAL WEAKNESS TO ME:thumbup:

You lost after my first bar son... i guarantee it.

50Cal. 05-20-05 04:51 PM

^actually you may lose after mine and seven cant win without a skit cuz hes not lyrical enough its that same and fluid is involved cuz shes his slut so there............

Phenom-in-all 05-20-05 05:07 PM

lol @ "so there...... "

what a nerd.

50Cal. 05-20-05 05:20 PM

^you Got A Audio Record Off The Net In Your Sig And Have A Website That Dont Sell No Records Whos Really A Nerd Fucking Lame Ass Herb

...Voke... 05-20-05 05:30 PM

skits dont mean you have lyrical weakness.....Nimrod does it and his lyrics are fuckin ill
so does Zeyeon and Skyrbe...all dope and have diss tracks ranked in the top 20 on soundclick with Skits.....just saw the skits comment and had to comment on it....

good luck to both.....

Know-Gimix 05-20-05 07:18 PM

Thanks voke, But I don't need luck, I already have complete supremacy over cartoon... ready to post yet c.a.l.i? lol i wanna get your hanging over with.