RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   Reloaded vs Daubs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173146)

Daubs 01-21-05 05:15 AM

Reloaded vs Daubs

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 01-24-05 at 05:15 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 01-21-05 05:15 AM

Daubs has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-21-05 05:15 AM.

Daubs 01-21-05 05:16 AM

Sorry, topic is water related, like sea or ocean etc.

Reloaded 01-21-05 10:54 AM

ryt ok ill drop mine as soon as im done..........

System 01-21-05 10:54 AM

Reloaded has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-21-05 10:54 AM.

Daubs 01-21-05 05:18 PM

little plain but topic wasnt easy.

Reloaded 01-23-05 10:45 AM

ryt here it is... i went for the ocean background... i used brushes i did a lil border cos you was all dissapointed that i didnt put one on my clown sig... about the picture i saw it and just had to use it it doesnt go verywell with the actual topic of the sig but the overall sig is water related with the background anywayz i hope you like...

if you cant see it here is the link...

http://tinypic.com/1fis7k

sorry i came on a bit late its because ive been busy with things... hope you like... :thumbup:

Reloaded 01-23-05 10:47 AM

for fuck sake... i put in the wrong one... o well good job daubs........ ill fix it if it will let me but if it wont then o well... least i tried.. pz. uppinnn for votes

Daubs 01-23-05 12:17 PM

na, put in the right one before anyone votes./////

Reloaded 01-23-05 12:40 PM

how do you do that cos i thought thay can only see the one i post first???

Daubs 01-23-05 02:47 PM

jus post it here like this with [img] code........

morse code 01-23-05 05:03 PM

This was feedback posted for Reloaded

i cant vote cuz were in the same crew but you won dis one, ive seen better from daubs though, couldve been a good battle but daubs came weak

Daubs 01-23-05 05:16 PM

ok, but mine was to do with a water type thing, not a cartoon person lol, anywayz uppinnnnnnnn...........

morse code 01-23-05 05:20 PM

^aw, now i see, but just so you know when your voting you cant see those posts about the topic chnge, so that will affect the votes

SikezstWun 01-23-05 05:31 PM

Voted For: Reloaded

I like reloadeds sig better.

Daubs- Holy shit man.. the colors killed my eyes lmao. I like the fish idea, but hes just kind of there...lol idk how 2 explain it. Nice font though

Reloaded - colors were good. the pic is a little random.. but whatever lol. I don't like that font... or the subtext font. But I liked your concept beter.

Daubs - 6.5/10
Reloaded- 7.5/10

Ltizzle 01-23-05 05:47 PM

v/ Reloaded

Daubs-
man, lol, your sig was really interesting
i agree though, this topic was hard, but your sig is just too childish for my taste....
not feelin the big border....
the fish is just kinda....blah....not the right type for a sig, i wouldve gone with more of a shark or something for an underwater type theme....
font was a good choice though....
the backround looks a little bit more like snow than water though...
plain and simple, im just not feeling it.....5/10

Reloaded-
pretty good work...
you used the bar from back in the day, but at least you put a lil spin on it...
i think that the text works real well with the picture....although i probably wouldnt of made the picture fade out as much as it does...
colors go real well with water....
not too bad, 6.5/10

tough topic, but overall just a decent battle.....
i know i couldve seen better from the both of you......

Reloaded 01-24-05 11:20 AM

aightttttt uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Replay 01-24-05 06:12 PM

This was feedback posted for Reloaded

both just wack..... imean wat was the topic? reloaded i like the ones in your sig and then i saw this i was like wtf

Reloaded 01-25-05 01:33 PM

if u gna hate then why post in here.... i meen what is the point??

blitz 02-06-05 07:41 AM

background- RE
cuttin-tie
pic-D
colours-RE
text-RE

i think reloaded take this his overall sig was better but Daubs pic was better i think but reloaded get my vote better overall sig

Reloaded 02-11-05 08:53 AM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnn

M-Eazy 02-11-05 11:59 AM

This was feedback posted for Daubs

Good Shit Daubs...i Think U Took This One, But Tha Colors Was A Lil Plain. But I Think U Hit Tha Topic Really Well...good Shit Reloaded...too

Feedback Left

......jdot

Dio Deus 02-13-05 01:28 AM

This was feedback posted for Daubs

checkin' tha polls

Kyleon 02-13-05 12:22 PM

reloaded got my vote for makin his look more difficult...

v/reloaded

Sean Gunner 02-27-05 12:17 AM

Voted For: Daubs

Daubs: Aight, I'm taking a wild guess, but the topic was oceanic? Lol. State the topic next time, please. For the sig I feel the fish is rather random. Just out of the water and just is there. Cutting isn't that good either. Font is ok, same with the subtext. I like the dots, I am thinking they represent pearls or something, maybe I just look for symbolism too much. Backround is ok.

Reloaded: Overall the sig is fine, but doesn't relate to the topic well. The pic is random, and does not go with the topic. The backround is fine, and so is the font, but the bar is played man. Overall, I feel your's is just too simple and not relating to the topic enough.

v/Daubs

Daubs 02-27-05 01:57 PM

that y the votes r so bad, no 1 knows the topic.
get this shit ovewith any way!

Sean Gunner 02-28-05 10:29 AM

I got the idea Daubs. :). Just ask for a rematch man.

Daubs 02-28-05 11:59 AM

yeah but this loss wil still go on ma record :-( lol

DaTruth 03-01-05 11:03 AM

Voted For: Daubs

both guys did a good job, reloaded, that line is random n i dont like the red stroke on reloaded, no red elsewhere in ur sig, n daubs, i likeur colors they go well wit the pic
V/Daubs

Wicked One 03-01-05 11:09 AM

Reloaded- You got this one, because your was much better, and the creavitiy, plus the pic, and the background was done well.....overall- 7.9/10.......

Daubs- Yours was just plain and simple, it prolly only took you at least 1 min to do that....overall- 3.0/10