RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Diss Tro Cats On This Site Your Name Maybe In This Shit Right Here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198106)

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 07:53 AM

Diss Tro Cats On This Site Your Name Maybe In This Shit Right Here

DISS TRO CATS ON THIS SITE YOUR NAME MAYBE IN THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

FLO-MORE Even with a girl’s name couldn’t have world fame as
A whack pussy with a bazaar bra and no tits your tune like bad jazz
No rhythm and can’t flow wisdom wipe your cruddy nose and study
Prose before writing, not pride of America, just an undignified character buddy
LIMITED EDITION rhymes not among the smashing
Even as a showy giant couldn’t slam dunk like Kobe Bryant I’m trashing
Your game and thrashing your dame in bed and won’t use money of check cashing
You’ll discover a red rubber in the bed like R Kelly Coming Out the closet
I twist gatts and piss on hats while you just an Aristocrat with no deposit
SONG even with a strong form of power you couldn’t storm and tower
Like a typhoon you’ll die soon like weakening rains your rhymes don’t flowers
They only bloom in cartoon starring Porky Pig, no brave scripts you just cower
You from a beast source even with the police force you couldn’t investigate
Matters, I never hesitate to shatter brains and mainframes get devastated
CHRISTIANITE you take blind steps while my rhymes help folks like the Red Cross
You a joke with your head false misled off whackness your thoughts fled lost
Like runaway sheeps, my gunplay is deep like Billy the Kid but you silly
Wid quotes no ability or hopes hell I got a facility of boats to float like Free Willie
In oceans of emotions, this clow eat whack soup from campbell’s but I eat chilly
THE MESSENGER even after a strenuous day there’s a continuous sway
Toward stupidity what committee you on do you have a city home? Don’t lay
Bricks like building contractors they’re chilling factors the reason you rap bad
Your crap sad, your pride asinine you can’t provide rhymes that’ll activate
Microphone just a whack fake with no dome script is hate garbage not equip great
With knowledge

Daubs 07-04-05 08:18 AM

WTF, most of it didnt make sense...

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 08:26 AM

Daubs DAMN SON IF YOU'RE BEYOND THE THIRD GRADE THEN YOU'RE FOOLING YOURSELF BUT ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE DOE

Daubs 07-04-05 08:27 AM

No man,

FLO-MORE Even with a girl’s name couldn’t have world fame as
A whack pussy with a bazaar bra and no tits your tune like bad jazz

Apussy is wack coz he has a bazaar bra with no tits and hes a bad jazz...

Ask yourself whos in third grade :thumbup:

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 08:39 AM

DANG YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT? MAN YOU LOOKING BAD IN THE EYES OF FOLKS NOW DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND CHILL OUT i'M VERY SORRY YOU COULDN'T THINK OF THIS CLEVER LINE

2Fast2Furious 07-04-05 12:24 PM

Ha, your so sad, pickin on people because your MADD ha. Jealousy rears it ugly head b/c someone is better than you, shame, bad no one can understand you.Dude, take some hints sometimes, you might be decient.

Christianite 07-04-05 12:36 PM

dude, i don't know what your problem is, but it ain't with me, if you don't like my stuff then you're beef is with Christ, i'm not into all the hatin and battlin stuff, its just not me, but dude your rhymes never make sense and they aren't that good, as 2fast2furious said try takin some advice when its given to you and elevate, and stop tryin to beef with everyone on here, you're always tryin to throw disses to everyone and it gets old after awhile.......

2Fast2Furious 07-04-05 12:39 PM

Here we go:
Madd needin Jesus in the worst possible way, hatin on His soldiers and other people today, he cant take the heat, thinkin he gotta b a man, pickin on 2 dudes, and a talented woman.
He can't even make sense, we all know that is true, he just want to try to talk some smack and rattle you. While we sit back and laugh, ain't it so funny, this dude, tries so hard but he'll never make no money.

B To The D 07-04-05 01:46 PM

lol madd 1 thing to say to you....u mite not like it but hell u ready........................ELEVATE!!!

Murdah.txt 07-04-05 02:01 PM

this was really bad............................................... ....................

B.I.G. 07-04-05 02:10 PM

Please stop postin this non sence shit...

that was wack man

B To The D 07-04-05 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax Dogg
Please stop postin this non sence shit...

that was wack man

yup wurd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 03:42 PM

this stuff was good enough to make MESSENGER bite EMINEM so do yalll like me now?

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 03:55 PM

you tell me that is definitely not your line at all

B-MAC 07-04-05 04:47 PM

This shit was mad wack.... Keep trying Hommie.. You bound to understand. :banghead:

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 04:49 PM

B-mac You're A Dipshit From Canada What The Fuck Your Dumb Ass Know About Rap?

B-MAC 07-04-05 06:47 PM

Obviously More then you..... .. ..

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 09:25 PM

Hey Go Beat Your Canadian Dick Not One Of Them Fucks Made It Big In Rap And If You Don't Know Ask Somebody

Pro. 07-04-05 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDRAPPER
DANG YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT? MAN YOU LOOKING BAD IN THE EYES OF FOLKS NOW DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND CHILL OUT i'M VERY SORRY YOU COULDN'T THINK OF THIS CLEVER LINE

^^^^ :help: this guy please^^...it rhymed but it didnt make no sense!!

Daubs is right man face it!

No hate just appreciate.

Implicit 07-04-05 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
This shit was mad wack.... Keep trying Hommie.. You bound to understand. :banghead:

keep trying?..hell no..stop trying!

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 10:25 PM

Ha! Ha! This Shows These Boys Right Here Is Not From The Hood They Give Props To Biters Such As Messenger

Implicit 07-04-05 11:21 PM

who said they from the hood?.....

...look..honestly..this made no sense..ur structure was off..u had an ok flow..and i dont know if it was meant to have any punches in it cause there were none.....

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 11:27 PM

look those are punches and they're new shit or would you rather have me bite off EMINEM LIKE MESSENGER did

Implicit 07-04-05 11:29 PM

u need to learn how to take feedback without throwin a fit about it..if u aint that good and someone says that u aint that good..then go practice MORE and come back when u've stepped ur game up.......

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 11:34 PM

my game is stepped up more than anyone on this whack site fucks can't multi-rhyme getting props for being stupid and out of date

2Fast2Furious 07-04-05 11:41 PM

Madd just sad cuz he can't find a pad, he needs somethin to stop that leakin, so he's had. Boy needs to understand criticism makes ya a real rapper man. Need good n bad to be da best and start new fads. So Madd, get a clue before all these guys start punchin on you.

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 11:50 PM

these fucks are weak and the ra;p game laughing they ass off at these cats not being able to multi-rhyme hell my rhymes are everywhere

Implicit 07-04-05 11:51 PM

nobody cares about multis.....

...its the concept of the song that counts..sure u can put a couple of words together that rhyme..but it doesnt make sense.....

MADDRAPPER 07-04-05 11:55 PM

sabotage make damn good sense to cats that rap all my stuff have a story behind it but hell on this board bubble gum stories seem to soar like eagles i've read some real corny shit on this site

Christianite 07-04-05 11:56 PM

thats the truth man, never sacrifice content for rhymes

Implicit 07-04-05 11:59 PM

none of ur lyrics make sense....AT ALL.....

Christianite 07-05-05 12:05 AM

i'm pretty sure your^^ talkin to madd, and i was agreein with you, and i agree again, his rhymes make no sense no matter how hard he tries

MADDRAPPER 07-05-05 12:09 AM

look yall not from the US or you would know what was happening if you not rhyming like I am your shit won't sell at all this is not england this is americal WHAT'S UP WITH YALL SLOW COMPREHENSION

Lyriclesolja 07-05-05 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Messenger
so maddrapper this was supose to be a diss? :laugh2: im not even going to waste my time with a respond.... :nono:

i wouldent either...

The Militant 07-05-05 02:44 AM

are you stupid mad god damn u didnt even mention me and i wanna merk you cause u RV 50 cent runnin ya mouth so people'll peep ya ya shit you dumb ass bitch

MADDRAPPER 07-05-05 03:20 AM

The Militant aw hell you probably would've bit EMINEM like MESSENGER DID so consider yourself lucky

The Militant 07-05-05 03:39 AM

bite eminem hahahaha u fuckin funny dawg...consider my self lucky fuck you bitch...fuckin punk...fuck ya writtens fuck ya stupid lil freestyles...fuck you period

Implicit 07-05-05 03:45 AM

u need to get off of that the messenger bites from eminem excuse for everyone..

..u use that for everything anyone ever says.....