RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   C.A.L.I vs kirk (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247113)

50Cal. 07-28-08 02:53 AM

C.A.L.I vs kirk

Battle Rules:

8 -10 UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
500 posts to vote
no links,pictures or explanations

Minimum posts to vote: 500

Check in by: 08-01-08 at 06:53 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 07-28-08 02:53 AM

C.A.L.I has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-28-08 02:53 AM.

Kirk 07-28-08 03:38 AM

After you post a verse I'll accept and drop so I don't waste my time.

50Cal. 07-28-08 03:53 AM

You got a better chance in the desert waiting for water
Im tired of sonning rappers,ill just make you my daughter
You strapped with wires and recorders.........
........................................setting up buyers at the borders
Got the 'FORCE' with you and i aint talking bout 'Skywalker'
As far as talent.your not a challenge so its non-existent
Yeah yous a 'BALLER'.....................
............get a little taller and you can start for the 'Mystics'
Bunch of hard words but brail only works for the blind
Your ganstas on unemployment lines..........
...........................you aint put work in in a long,long time
Thats a real strong sign that you floss and get robbed
Cuz your 'LION/liein' and got no heart........
.............................and this aint even Wizard of OZ.........

System 07-28-08 12:03 PM

Kirk has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-28-08 12:03 PM.

Kirk 07-28-08 07:35 PM

I see you got some friends here, bro. So, I guess the bets are all off, son.
But while they're yellin' "CALIPH! CALIPH!" I'm just wishin' you'd fall off one,
Empire... Come on, bro. You don't get bitches or hoes that are super thin,
Noone wanna see Em bareass, cause thats exactly what his fat rolls would do to him,
Speaking of which, I please the pussy. Thats the difference between you and me,
And as for that faggot Cali? He ain't seen no fuckin' hore mone since puberty,
You ain't sick at all, man. You crazy if you think you might just win it,
Tryna get a clean sweep... But that broom don't look like it got much life left in it.
And your jailtime? Bet you think you're innocent and their decision was too fucked,
Only right you got a felon knee though, considerin' you were on yours for a few months.

Goodluck.

In-Vision 07-28-08 08:03 PM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

checkin the polls.................................

p4ntzistheish 07-28-08 08:08 PM

This was feedback posted for Kirk

jeez could c.a.l.i. have drop'd worse? my lord. lol

50Cal. 07-28-08 11:00 PM

kirk shit had no flow at all.i guess thats why he sticks to text.all his disses were played as fuck.i dont know who he is and im pretty sure star trek lines are played by now so i just dissed him.

Kirk 07-29-08 12:49 AM

Yeah. Talk shit on my verse, man. I don't really care. You're just regretting that you tried to look cool and call me out in front of your crew and now you're pissed cause you're gonna lose. It's all good, bro. Can't expect to win with the same style you've been using since '04. Sounds like you need an upgrade.

Keith Moon 07-29-08 12:49 AM

Voted For: Kirk

Kirk lmao.. punches were solid and had me rolling.. strong strong verse... vs. Caliph who dropped old weak played punches.. seriously.. elevate or try to be clever cuz that stuff had no real impact

v/ Kirk

Keith Moon 07-29-08 12:50 AM

and Caliph you cant talk about played
I mean sonned
unemployment lines?
more like statements
kirks was funny..

Kirk 07-29-08 12:56 AM

He's just gonna get that shit DQ'ed...................

50Cal. 07-29-08 01:21 AM

^^^^you told him to vote.you posted so it could rise up and he could vote on it.you both posted at the exact same time.not to mention that i dont even know who he is and hes been beefin with me ever since i started beefin wit you

50Cal. 07-29-08 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Moon
and Caliph you cant talk about played
I mean sonned
unemployment lines?
more like statements
kirks was funny..

and gay jokes and broom jokes are? :nono: my lines were orginal.your just too dumb to get them probally.funny how you been beefin with me and then go and vote aganist me.real gay.i guess kirk needs his dickriders to win.now all he needs is lay to come vote

Kirk 07-29-08 01:26 AM

Lmfaooooooo. Keith Moon and I don't even talk. Hahahahaha.

p4ntzistheish 07-29-08 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^^^^you told him to vote.you posted so it could rise up and he could vote on it.you both posted at the exact same time.not to mention that i dont even know who he is and hes been beefin with me ever since i started beefin wit you

but if you do't know him then how do you beef? what? i'm lost.

Keith Moon 07-29-08 02:11 AM

Quote:
and gay jokes and broom jokes are? :nono: my lines were orginal.your just too dumb to get them probally.funny how you been beefin with me and then go and vote aganist me.real gay.i guess kirk needs his dickriders to win.now all he needs is lay to come vote

Funny thing is I might be going to Harvard next year :thumbup:
so of course I'ma dumbfuck.. cuz anyone can get in there
secondly
your verse sucked.. it wasnt witty.. "Caliph caliph" was funny as shit.
third of all.. ever since you've come here you've bitched at anyone who hasn't voted for you.. people vote for the best verse and its not yours IMO so MOVE ON
fourth of all fix your broom

In-Vision 07-29-08 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Funny thing is I might be going to Harvard next year :thumbup:
so of course I'ma dumbfuck.. cuz anyone can get in there
secondly
your verse sucked.. it wasnt witty.. "Caliph caliph" was funny as shit.
third of all.. ever since you've come here you've bitched at anyone who hasn't voted for you.. people vote for the best verse and its not yours IMO so MOVE ON
fourth of all fix your broom

if you get into harvard...or perhaps you've already gotten in...congrats brother.

Nitrogen 07-29-08 06:51 AM

checkin the polls........................................

WhoAmI 07-29-08 07:14 AM

polls............................................. .....................

Dickard. 07-29-08 08:55 AM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

pollz............................................. .

Removed

Kirk 07-29-08 05:21 PM

Way to vote for Cali instead of placing feedback...

Adam 07-29-08 06:43 PM

Kirk won but I'm just checking the polls to avoid a bunch of dramatic bullshit.

Adam 07-29-08 06:45 PM

Quote:

Your lines weren't original, I can go and look up like all of them if you really want me to prove this statement.

For example Daz used that Lion wordplay like 3-4 years ago.

In-Vision 07-29-08 09:13 PM

dickard can't vote for cali...he's crew...........

50Cal. 07-30-08 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Your lines weren't original, I can go and look up like all of them if you really want me to prove this statement.

For example Daz used that Lion wordplay like 3-4 years ago.

i wouldnt say nothing on your vote.you leave well explained good votes.its that fag keith moon who has ran to everything i do to hate and vote aganist me as soon as i beefed with him.

Also Known. 07-30-08 01:06 PM

Wow this was a really good battle both of you came pretty hard and had some nice punches. I had to read them a few times to make my decision but in the end I'ma give it to Kirk. I felt Kirks verse was a bit more personal and had very creative punches. Both of you guys had a really good closing punch. Just the more personal feel of Kirks verse takes it he had me saying "Ooohh" more then Cali's.

V/Kirk

Good Battle both of you :tumbup:

Lay. 07-30-08 02:11 PM

Cali came in with mad dope rhymes an sick punches..he easily took this. I'm a Day Tripper so I'm gonna vote for Cali cuz we don't DR eachother we just vote for who's better..dude Cal took this easilyyyyy he's sick son!

Kirk 07-30-08 03:37 PM

OMG! Lavish voted at 1:06 pm. Holy shit. There are two numbers that aren't zero. Two. Six minus one is five. Two and five. TWO, FIVE! I WAS BORN ON THE TWENTY FIFTH! Goddamn. What a dickrider....

[/sarcasm]

El Taco 07-30-08 06:52 PM

lmao @ the broom jokes

all kirk needed was 2 lines here, any 2 lines.

King Solo 07-30-08 07:03 PM

CALI, your verse was weak, plain and simple. I don't know how long you've been away from text battling, but the styles have changed and you are still dropping text like it was 2004. Your entire verse had no hard punches and seriously, I think pretty much every bar was played. A couple of examples would be your first two bars: you had sonning/daughter wordplay in the first and star wars/police - FORCE wordplay in the second. Those two concepts sailed long ago and are beyond played now. That was pretty much the theme of your verse, staying stuck in times long past. Had this been back in the day, you may have gotten props for those lines, but you probably still would've lost. Kirk just dropped a far more polished verse. He showed some creativity, came with originality and had some wit and swagger about him. Right from the start with the CALIPH/cliff nameplay-wordplay... that punch was better than anything CALI had in his entire verse. The wordplay was pretty forced I thought, but it still played off as an ok punch. The embarass/em bare ass wordplay was also pretty forced, but it still connected a little. The hormone/whore moan punch was probably the best, because after that Kirk dropped a played ass BROOM line and a fucking poorly flipped GAY JOKE. Still though, he can allow for those because his first 3 bars destroyed any hopes CALI had of winning this.

Vote: Kirk

Vote added

King Solo 07-30-08 07:04 PM

word to this fucked system.

it let me post, but now won't let me tally my vote onto the count.

one of y'all can hit up strobe about this, i can't be fucked with it.

Kirk 07-31-08 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear

Cali came in with mad dope rhymes an sick punches..he easily took this. I'm a Day Tripper so I'm gonna vote for Cali cuz we don't DR eachother we just vote for who's better..dude Cal took this easilyyyyy he's sick son!

WTF, DUDE?!?! YOU VOTED AT 2:11!!! Two plus one is three. The third letter in the alphabet is C. And then one! The first letter in the alphabet is A. And then the other one looks like a lowercase L. But also like an uppercase I. WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT SPELLS CALI! Fuckin' dickrider.

Also Known. 07-31-08 09:59 AM

Haha i love the numerology shits got me weak. Ok whats my time mean haha? And here some random numbers for shits and giggles

SUPERVILLAIN 08-01-08 08:45 AM

checkin' the polls battlecats...

...the super, c.s.

C.March 08-01-08 09:49 AM

CALI =
You got a better chance in the desert waiting for water
Im tired of sonning rappers,ill just make you my daughter
-Played out sonning / daughter line, weak opener 4/10
You strapped with wires and recorders.........
........................................setting up buyers at the borders
Got the 'FORCE' with you and i aint talking bout 'Skywalker'
Flow was decent in the frist line, punches were weak 4/10
As far as talent.your not a challenge so its non-existent
Yeah yous a 'BALLER'.....................
............get a little taller and you can start for the 'Mystics'
Weak first line, okay second line 5/10
Bunch of hard words but brail only works for the blind
Your ganstas on unemployment lines..........
...........................you aint put work in in a long,long time
- Not feelin it, the brail line was good, but the second line was garbage it needs to be reworded or something.. sounds cheesy 5/10
Thats a real strong sign that you floss and get robbed
Cuz your 'LION/liein' and got no heart........
.............................and this aint even Wizard of OZ.........
- Decent closer, i mean the last line.. the first line was meh 6/10

Overall for CALI - Your verse lacked personals, I wasnt feeling a lot of it at all... Your opener needs to be harder than that in the battle, it was pretty played out... like 04/05 played out. Your punches were soft, I mean you had a few lines but complete bars you didnt have any in my opinion. The brail line was good, but it was followed up by a garbage line in my opinion. You need personals for kirk and I didnt really see any here. Little bit rusty maybe?

KIRK =
I see you got some friends here, bro. So, I guess the bets are all off, son.
But while they're yellin' "CALIPH! CALIPH!" I'm just wishin' you'd fall off one,
Decent name play / personal and decent opener 6/10
Empire... Come on, bro. You don't get bitches or hoes that are super thin,
Noone wanna see Em bareass, cause thats exactly what his fat rolls would do to him,
Nice line, nice wordplay as well. 6/10
Speaking of which, I please the pussy. Thats the difference between you and me,
And as for that faggot Cali? He ain't seen no fuckin' hore mone since puberty,
Nice wordplay decent line, the first line was an alright setup, would have liked to have seen a better punch but it worked 6/10
You ain't sick at all, man. You crazy if you think you might just win it,
Tryna get a clean sweep... But that broom don't look like it got much life left in it.
Decent personal, everyone knows the broom jokes it worked out well 7/10
And your jailtime? Bet you think you're innocent and their decision was too fucked,
Only right you got a felon knee though, considerin' you were on yours for a few months.
I liked the wordplay, and it was a good closer, could have reworded the first line a little bit, but it worked for the bar in general 7/10

Overall for Kirk - Verse was good, had some decent personals, not bad name play, and some nice wordplay as well. Some of the lines could have been reworded, or a different style of punch could have been used, but it worked out for this battle as its all you needed.

Vote Kirk

Kirk 08-02-08 01:44 PM

Upping and shit .

SUPERVILLAIN 08-03-08 10:50 AM

^^^UUUUPPPPPPPPIIIINNNN'''!!!

esvee, cee-ess '08

King Solo 08-04-08 02:26 AM

lmfao @ CALI getting owned

he aint shit.. makes u wonder how he got so many wins

oh wait, i forgot... he had his own private company called Circle Jerkers Inc.