RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WTF is wrong with this dude? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183729)

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:45 PM

WTF is wrong with this dude?

Ladies, have you ever had a guy to be on your case 24-7, askin where you been, what you doing, and constantly wanting to call you? I mean, some SERIOUS obssession shit? Sending four or five long ass text messages AT LEAST three times a day...

Same thing goes for you dudes. Ever have a chick like that?

I swear to Bob, this little fucker is annoying the shit out of me. I tried to ease him gently off, telling him I had a boyfriend and all. Next I used some 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' tatics, by ignoring him and being rude and disgusting when I did decide to talk to him. But this negro is persistent!!! Let me sample with you some of his texts:

William: Do you know how pretty you are?
William: If you say that u r not pretty your right u r beautiful. I really think you r what they call HOTT!
(an hour later.. he finally got the hint that I wasn't replying...)
William: I know u r busy but I just wanted to say hay and 2 see how u were doin.
William: Feeli'n good
Feeli'n great
Do'in good
Do'in great
Don't hate
(nigga got the apostrophe in the wrong place! wtf!)

I finally texted him back:

Michaele: I could've sworn you said you had a girlfriend.
William: Why? Call me now if u can.

I did. We talked. I told him I was going to break up with my boyfriend. 5 mins after I tell him this, I receive a message:

William: Will you go out with me!

I tell him I didn't get it. He sends it again.

He sends this one when I don't reply:

William: Do u like me at all?
William: I do not mean as a friend butt as more. Plus you will nver have 2 worry about feeling the same way as u did with RAY!
William: Sorry! I just really like you.... CAN I CALL U.

I got so sick of it, I decided to ask him a totally perverted question to see if he would get off my case.

Michaele: Do you engage in erotic fantasies involving me?!

His reply:

William: Thid has 2 stay between me and u, but YES.

LMAO!!!

New Meth0d 03-26-05 05:48 PM

ahahahahaha, i would fuckin make copies of this shit and post it up around your school

Compose 03-26-05 05:49 PM

lmfao.......mad obssessed, you could get to know him

or

jus tell him your not interested straight up, it may make him sad but atleast he'll stop bothering you lmao how old is he?

and method your sig is making me dizzy :(

B1aze 03-26-05 05:50 PM

lmao...thas OD....i know a few chicks like dat...but dat nigga on some other shit....lol

poetry2abeat 03-26-05 05:53 PM

man why you telling these people about us, i aint say all that, its really the other way around babygirl, tell them about us having sex at dairy queen tell them!!!!

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
bet u feelin like u the shit

Yeah, I feel like shit... :(

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
lmfao.......mad obssessed, you could get to know him

or

jus tell him your not interested straight up, it may make him sad but atleast he'll stop bothering you lmao how old is he?

and method your sig is making me dizzy :(

I thought after ignoring him and telling him I have a boyfriend, he would take the hint.

poetry2abeat 03-26-05 05:58 PM

tex me back, damn it now you cheating on me with these rv dudes???

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetry2abeat
man why you telling these people about us, i aint say all that, its really the other way around babygirl, tell them about us having sex at dairy queen tell them!!!!

I thought it was Burger King.... Cuz we was havin it my way..... :thumbup:

Compose 03-26-05 06:00 PM

yea thats usually what should happen...

poetry2abeat 03-26-05 06:01 PM

that was after the orgasm, get your shit together,

why you ignore me until our clothes are off, its all good but i want more from you

Blay'all 03-26-05 06:02 PM

Haha yeah chicks do this shit to me all the time... and then they think its funny like "hehe"... Im like no gurl, no...

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 06:03 PM

Yes, efecx, I do love the attention. I love it. I'm addicted to it. And I sicken myself. Take me to rehab! :(

....Usually, final. But this dude is the exception.

Blay'all 03-26-05 06:06 PM

Yeah... gurls are attention lovers...

Im just like leave me the fuck alone unless im in the mood...

poetry2abeat 03-26-05 06:07 PM

miss lyrisc you know since your from the south you show my south southern hospitality

Sean Gunner 03-26-05 06:11 PM

Three words, Restraining Order. WORD

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 06:21 PM

I know! Efecx, god! Be my therapists! Do you have aim or yahoo? Maybe you can help me with some of my inner demons! :huh:

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 06:27 PM

Get yahoo! It's the shits!

Pop Lotty 03-26-05 06:31 PM

lol at that lame.

∆ P E X X 03-26-05 06:34 PM

eh, typial shit. Girls will string along any guy they can just to get the attention that anyone else who talks to them refuses to give em. If you really wanted to get rid of him, you would have alerady. You could have told him that you're either A: not interested, or B: serious with your boyfriend. All the shit you've done so far is leading him on, like telling him you're breaking up with your man, and asking if he ever jerked off to you. Besides, he got your number somehow. Sure he didn't just come to him in a dream.

∆ P E X X 03-26-05 06:36 PM

oh BTW, o get rid of any chick that was a lot more interested in me thna I was in her, I either cooled off any interaction, or if she laid the cards o nthe table, just told her that I wasn't looking to be with anyone at the time.

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
eh, typial shit. Girls will string along any guy they can just to get the attention that anyone else who talks to them refuses to give em. If you really wanted to get rid of him, you would have alerady. You could have told him that you're either A: not interested, or B: serious with your boyfriend. All the shit you've done so far is leading him on, like telling him you're breaking up with your man, and asking if he ever jerked off to you. Besides, he got your number somehow. Sure he didn't just come to him in a dream.

You know what, you are absolutely correct. Do you want a cookie? :beat:

∆ P E X X 03-26-05 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
lol thats basically wat im sayin she is fuckin lovin the attention

my fault man, lol, I don't read responses in RV threads before I post in em since most of em are something irrelevant anywho.

∆ P E X X 03-26-05 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss. Lyricist
You know what, you are absolutely correct. Do you want a cookie? :beat:

Nope. I just want you to stop calling me. :gfy: ;)

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 06:41 PM

.... Wuh duh fuh? :help:

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 06:54 PM

Nah... I think I'll ignore him just a little longer. GAWD, NO, FIGHT THE EVIL WITHIN!

But I really should... But he just asked me if I had erotic fantasies about him. What should I say, "Yes, stalkers make me wet!" or "Sorry, I don't dream. I don't sleep. I am claimed by the black void of my master and he gives me rest." O_o

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 07:00 PM

Did I forget to mention he's 200 hundred pounds of almost muscle and at least 6'3? My bad.

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 07:31 PM

He says he's cuddly. I says so are porcupines.

M-Eazy 03-26-05 07:49 PM

Miss.Lyricist, can I call you sometime? Hit me up on AIM, maybe we can chat sometime. Or if you don't have AIM hit me up on yahoo. I will PM you.