RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   results from ''hulk hogans'' sons accident (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246875)

SUPERVILLAIN 07-06-08 09:08 AM

results from ''hulk hogans'' sons accident

here is the video showing the aftermath from the drunken crash. shit is fucked up. unbelievable.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/680587.html

esvee, cee-ess

KOOL COL-B 07-06-08 10:02 AM

wtf, how tha fuck is he still alive??

werd

Cola 07-06-08 03:06 PM

:confused:

yeah.....what the fuck?

In-Vision 07-06-08 04:12 PM

that's some of the most depressing shit i've ever seen.

what kind of life could you possibly live after something like that?

Lyriclesolja 07-06-08 04:36 PM

wow....thats some fucked up shit....

Speats 07-07-08 08:44 PM

god mother fucking dammit! damnmnmnmnmn

JTR 07-07-08 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
that's some of the most depressing shit i've ever seen.

what kind of life could you possibly live after something like that?

a life with only half a skull loolol

07-07-08 10:12 PM

Dude why do you say stupid ass half intelligent shit?

KOOL COL-B 07-08-08 05:59 AM

he could like, use his head as a bowl and serve peanuts to people from it.

i thought Nick Hogan crashed into him, but i looked it up nhe wuz in tha car wif Nick n wuzzn't wearing a seat belt. that's why tha commercials here say "in New York state, if you don't click it, you git a ticket." -_- werd

dutch 07-08-08 08:40 AM

god bless him for real just for being alive still

JTR 07-08-08 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Dude why do you say stupid ass half intelligent shit?

Probably the same reason you either say stupid ass shit or waste your time trying to have intelligent arguements over various topics with members on the board even though you both know damn well from the start it won't go anywhere cuz you're stubborn mother fuckers who won't ever admit to being wrong or even consider anything the other person is saying as plausible.

Because i had nothing else better to do at the time.

:thumbup:

Keep being a fucking moron, do you, i'll do me, no one asked you to pay attention to the shit i say ;)

WhoAmI 07-08-08 01:53 PM

from what i've briefly researched about this, Nick Hogan is showing little to no remorse, trying to worm his way out of accountability...it's fucking disgusting and, allegedly, he's looking to make money out of this through a reality show, with Hulk Hogan's support

obviously the guy didnt have to and shouldn't have got into the Supra with that coward Nick, but this is appalling

JTR 07-08-08 01:55 PM

he wasn't wearing a safe belt, and was cheering nick on while he was street racing... he's pretty much a fucking idiot

does he deserve getting his head cracked open? no.

Should Nick be remorsefull? Yes.

Is that guy a fucking idiot? You bet your fucking ass.

Buckle up kiddos

In-Vision 07-08-08 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
no one asked you to pay attention to the shit i say ;)

word...why don't you contribute something positive..instead of trying to flame people who are enjoying themselves.

_Talksic_ 07-08-08 07:40 PM

is that hulk hogans son?

Speats 07-08-08 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
is that hulk hogans son?

Nop thats his friend

07-08-08 09:00 PM

You mean half friend. Or acquaintance.

I wouldn't talk to any nigga who did that shit to me

He's like, I aint gonna help you out bro, YOU weren't wearing a seat belt.

Wtf slut? A chunk of my brain is missing and you aint gonna help pay for that shit when U was drivin' the car.

In-Vision 07-08-08 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

Wtf slut? A chunk of my brain is missing and you aint gonna help pay for that shit when U was drivin' the car.

the thing about this that disgusts me..is the fact that hulks son...obviously has the money to pay for whatever is dude needs...and that he is showing no remorse.

however..it isn't his responsibility...when someone doesn't take responsibility for themselves...it doesn't mean that someone else is responsible for them...dude didn't have to get in the car.....dude didn't have to encourage hulks son...and dude should have worn his seat belt....

JTR 07-08-08 09:48 PM

were they even "friends" so to speak or he was jsut some dude who wanted to look cool by hanging out with hulks son and getting a ride in his whip lol

In-Vision 07-08-08 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
were they even "friends" so to speak or he was jsut some dude who wanted to look cool by hanging out with hulks son and getting a ride in his whip lol

that's a damn good question.^^

07-08-08 10:21 PM

Let the guy with half a brain defend himself in the answer to it.

In-Vision 07-08-08 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Let the guy with half a brain defend himself in the answer to it.

why? outside of a coma..he might not even be capable of answering that.

07-08-08 10:39 PM

Lmfao. I don't see Coma Half Brain Guy beating Hulk Hogan's son in court then.

In-Vision 07-08-08 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Lmfao. I don't see Coma Half Brain Guy beating Hulk Hogan's son in court then.

umm...no shit...that's exactly why people usually go to court with other people to represent them.

Dickard. 07-08-08 11:42 PM

^bahahaha case closed....literally.

07-09-08 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
umm...no shit...that's exactly why people usually go to court with other people to represent them.

Werd... that's why his lawyer gonna answer the question if dude's a close friend or just a buddy looking to be cool in Hulk Hogan's car.

I understand it all now.

LPMNDCTE 07-09-08 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

That's why America has one of the busiest court systems in the world...

:)

Any judge will rule against NICK...

Its court time...

Unless the judge rules that NICK broke the law by street racing..

and his friend broke the law by not wearing a seat belt.... Then, maybe the guy might not get any money..

That would really suck...

07-09-08 11:01 AM

Yeah, I was conversing with a random adult about the issue and I was basically told that since Nick was breaking the law, he's going to have to pay.

Granted adults aren't very descriptive about anything when they speak to one another either, they are comparable to Rapverse.com, but, I'm pretty sure all that means is that Nick is going to get a fine for street racing. His friend's gonna get a fine for no seat belt, and life will continue.

If that's the case, all I can do is lol.

TitoBronsky 07-09-08 04:21 PM

wow.

Ms. Get Gully 07-09-08 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
the thing about this that disgusts me..is the fact that hulks son...obviously has the money to pay for whatever is dude needs...and that he is showing no remorse.

however..it isn't his responsibility...when someone doesn't take responsibility for themselves...it doesn't mean that someone else is responsible for them...dude didn't have to get in the car.....dude didn't have to encourage hulks son...and dude should have worn his seat belt....

not to be rude but what could he possibly pay for as far as what dude needs? im hopin your just speaking about hospital bills because he sure enough cant buy half a brain and pay for the surgery for it to be replaced, dude is done.

In-Vision 07-19-08 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
not to be rude but what could he possibly pay for as far as what dude needs? im hopin your just speaking about hospital bills because he sure enough cant buy half a brain and pay for the surgery for it to be replaced, dude is done.

what could he pay for? uhh...whatever he needs..like i said...as long as he is breathing he will have needs....thats pretty easy to understand