RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   [B]Black Dragon vs. KingChri$[/B] (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137196)

Black Dragon 07-24-04 03:02 PM

[B]Black Dragon vs. KingChri$[/B]

1-2 mins
Beat- Any / Accapella
Due..Wendsday
You 1st...
1st to 4 Votes win..
Good Luck

pz

~1~

Black Dragon 07-24-04 11:20 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/qckillahzmusic.htm

Black Dragon 07-28-04 12:55 PM

yo King remember today it's due if ya dont show up i win...........

KingChri$ 07-28-04 02:03 PM

ok......
and?
even if u did battle no1 will get no votes..
this site isnt active

KingChri$ 07-28-04 02:05 PM

anyway i have till midnite so wuts ur point?
ur shit dont even work

KingChri$ 07-28-04 09:04 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/kingchrismusic.htm

here

The Jett 07-28-04 09:39 PM

Eeeek.
Pretty dope battle if your trippin.
If your not. Like Me. It was pretty ugly.

I like King's beat better. Even tho it's that Tupac/Eminem beat. And you don't like white people. But your quality was low.
Black you beat was ok. You could hear your voice better. Flow was off but not as much as Kings.

I'd have to go with Dragon. Because the only thing anyone had here was clarity.
No Hate.
Vote/Dragon-

KingChri$ 07-28-04 10:17 PM

lmao diz site is fuckin dumb he beats me
cuz u can hear his voice better...
he was mumblin the whole time and i was more off beat then
him get the fuck otta hear dam ..if ya gone vote...
be real ya fukin idiots

The Jett 07-28-04 10:23 PM

Don't like it. Leave. We don't need you.
If your were good I'd try an talk to you.

But even if his quality was as bad as your's he'd win.
Typical. ur down(3-0)to me(1-0)....
God forbid you learn from your mistakes an elevate.
Just keep bein ignorant an keep goin to differant sites till you rack up a few wins.

I've seen this a hundred times.
Won't be the First, Won't be the Last.
Man-Up. Your from brooklyn wtf....

Black Dragon 07-28-04 10:31 PM

lol calm down Kingz told ya i would beat ya..........

Black Dragon 07-28-04 10:34 PM

and where am i from.......I FROM DA DIRTY SOUTH BITCH QUEEN CITY, gangstaz aiite hoes on da block it's all here dont test me bitch................

KingChri$ 07-28-04 10:42 PM

lmao dont take it to tha heart fagit
he picked u cuz he dont like me its called beef
and 2nd of all u actuly think ur good?
nigga ur shit u the rap version of william hung
and oooo yea tuff guy over there rite?
so come see me den brooklyn fck southside

The Jett 07-28-04 10:44 PM

Nah. I dont hate vote. That's immature and dishonest.
If you had won this one. I would have voted you. Regardless.
Thats the way Audio is run.

We may hate but we respect. You need to learn this. -1

Black Dragon 07-29-04 12:16 AM

lol chris u got told man.........and dawg let's juss see how the othas vote before u decide if i won or not..........and all that gangsta shit aint nuttin man callin me william hung wow nice one u fuckin racist faggot.......

Magic5 07-29-04 04:26 AM

Black Drago
Listening...beat is ok...quality is ok...you gotta speak ur words more clearly...ur flow falls off...u dont got very much emotion in ur voice...delivery isnt very good...punches r decent..

KingChri$
Listening...i like the beat, even though its been used before...quality isnt very good at all, ur voice goes in and out...its hard to hear what ur saying...ur flow is horrible...the emotion in ur voice isnt good...ur delivery sucked...the punches that i did hear, i wasnt feelin...

Overall
KingChri$ had the better beat...neither had good quality...neither had emotion in their voice...neither had good delivery...Black Dragon had the better flow...as well as better punches...so basing off of that...Black Dragon gets my vote...

VOTE - BLACK DRAGON

Black Dragon 07-29-04 04:29 AM

wut king u beefin wit him now too?......................

Black Dragon 07-29-04 10:00 AM

yo man uppin on this......................................

Black Dragon 07-31-04 10:36 AM

come on yall don't sleep on this...........please vote

Ratbag 07-31-04 04:25 PM

Black Dragon was definetly clearer but his words were to rushed so Ill giv dis one to King Chris tho I didnt like the battle to much anyway.

Black Dragon 07-31-04 07:35 PM

yo thanx fo da feedback peeps............................................. ....

Black Dragon 08-01-04 10:53 AM

come on yall don't sleep on this........................

Black Dragon 08-03-04 10:32 AM

Come on peeps yall need to vote on this...........

Black Dragon 08-03-04 10:23 PM

Come On Rapverse Dont Fuckin Sleep On This......................

Black Dragon 08-09-04 07:10 PM

yo uppin on this shit.......damn......................

Cool son 08-11-04 09:38 PM

Dis battle was good
the only problem is that I cant vote yet
Ill be sure to vote on dis one

Enygma 08-13-04 05:31 PM

Black Dragon - Flow was a little lazy......slurred a little bit. Gunshots were too loud. Lyrics were OK but nothing too extravigant. Ugh.....flow is getting horrible. your talking at the end seems to have a better flow than your rapping.

King Chris - Voice was a little loud, but better than too soft....maybe a little too close to the mic. I actually thought you had a better flow than Black Dragon. Lyrics were nothing too spectacular either. De Feet lines were killed way before this battle was made....but you still had better quality than Black did in this one so I gotta give you this one....

Vote - King Chris

Ca'lam 08-13-04 05:42 PM

actually....

king:i heard the flow in kingchris's verse.. you gotta have a real ear for the flow.. i mean it wasent that good, but it was there.. its just a idfferent rhyme scheme then the average joe.. i respect that.. but you wasent saying nuffin dun.. you gotta up your punchlines on the real.. thas word <---... and get a new mic... that drag on punch was good tho.. if you had better lyrics you would have won..

black dragon: your flow was not as good as kingz in my eyes, but quality muuuurked him..... like really bad lol.. lyrics were better i think.. and since his flow was bad, he won cause he had lyrics and a lil bit of flow..

vote:black dragon

fluidmoon 08-14-04 01:06 AM

ok here's my verdict:
both: need to work on your delivery,put some emotion in your rhymes and spit that shit, you both had good voices, but flow was kinda off a bit too, need some harder punches in ya verses as well, i liked the beats thoughyou guys will get better keep it up, overall though i'm gonna go with dragon because of lyrical content and riding the beat better.....vote:dragon

Black Dragon 08-14-04 05:05 PM

thanx fo da votes.....................................

DV8 08-15-04 02:59 AM

This Battle"minus Kings Verse" Would've Been Better Without A Mic...seriously I Aint Even Votin But King Took This Hands Down...thats Why?? Im Cappppppin This Shit

DV8 08-15-04 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8
This Battle"minus Kings Verse" Would've Been Better Without A Mic...seriously I Aint Even Votin But King Took This Hands Down...thats Why?? Im Cappppppin This Shit

I DUNNO MAYNE..MAYBE I HEARD THE WRONG AUDIO,,,LOL

Black Dragon 08-16-04 04:47 PM

yo uppin fo da last vote...........this thread been opened fo like years..............

Ca'lam 08-17-04 07:01 AM

return a honest on in my battle wit spul.. i alrady voted a whie back by the way.. holla -1

SPuLâ„¢ 08-17-04 07:52 AM

Yo, this wasn't even close, I think Black Dragon took this easy.

King Chirs, no hate, but you need to do much better. Yo flow was a lil off, and yo lyrics weren't that great. Overall, it was decent I guess. Try harder next time.

Dragon, yea, you did pretty good. Nice flow and shit. Beat was aiight. Yo lyrics were good too. Nice shit

v/Dragon no hate.

and yea, please return the favor on my battle wit Calamity pc