RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   the face a lot hataz hate (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234433)

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 09:45 AM

the face a lot hataz hate

ayt rv let the hatin begin cuz it happens every time but i dont give a fuck its da fuel 2 my insanity holla back ya'll peace :shoot:

Sean Gunner 09-03-06 11:58 AM

Why do people wear hats that are like, 3x bigger then they should be?

Magic5 09-03-06 12:34 PM

NOOOOOOOO. Just leave again, you fucking tard.

Wordz AhGod 09-03-06 12:38 PM

bwahahahahah ....*takes time to breath*...Bwahahahahahah.....

JTR 09-03-06 04:21 PM

didnt you die? Heh, I guess not.

Too bad.

Kirk 09-03-06 04:22 PM

And the games begin.

Compose 09-03-06 05:30 PM

isnt that the kid that wrote like 15 paragraph essays in the lounge everyday for a week and shit?

rexless 09-03-06 05:32 PM

LOL LOL LOL.....................
fucking clown........
leave NOW........

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 05:36 PM

why dont u faggots make me oh wait u cant any1 can join the site guess dat the reason so many hataz like ya'll exist in this muthafucka n the hat aint 2 big dumy shit fit jus right but like i said let the hatin begin n ya'll wandery dis site facin life or death among the internets selection of rap sites keep the shit music n quit beefin ova da net cuz niggaz u aint hard poppin of ya keyboard like u sumtin big so basically if ya'lll is street as u say get there nstart killin muthafuckas than or if u dat sick wit the lyricsget a deal n quit ya dead end life on the net bitches

rexless 09-03-06 05:41 PM

Shut The Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 05:47 PM

wow im scurred now he used captiolization like its gonna do sumtin shut up rexless n i dare 1 of u faggots 2 im me on yahoo n talk shit like ya'll use 2 cuz i got sumtin 4 ya as lil hidin surprise if u will bitches

SINISTER 09-03-06 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
wow im scurred now he used captiolization like its gonna do sumtin shut up rexless n i dare 1 of u faggots 2 im me on yahoo n talk shit like ya'll use 2 cuz i got sumtin 4 ya as lil hidin surprise if u will bitches

What you gonna flood them with bad rap or just send them more pics of yourself you bugg-eyed jerk off, please just kill your self, im not donating to jerry's kids anymore, It prolly went to fund that ridiculas hat of yours, It's big enough to fit elephant shit in it.. Oh yeah and im definatley not fueling anything, im encouraging you to kill yourself....Hopefully you will take our advice

See yah later princess

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 06:04 PM

u jus wish people u see as a potential threat kill them selves instead of so called gangstaz like u faggots doin the crime ya self n like i said b4 da hat aint 2 big grow the fuck up n make me do sumtin n nah it aint no pics its 1 hell of pc shake up,so jus stfu b4 i smear ur make up joker i swear u kids neva grow up jus talkin shit ova da net like u aint got no sense or life at all n ya'll wander damn why rv dyin out cuz ya'll fake bitches talkin shit cuz u gay n hate realness pussies

SINISTER 09-03-06 06:10 PM

^^^^^^^^WAH WAH WAH WAH!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....Fucking cry babie......give it up your goofy and you eat shit....deal wit it

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 07:29 PM

w/e homo i aint cryin shit fuckin pussy is dat the only way u can get yo own jollies off is fake likeu tuff on the net i bet i know who u really r 2 bad u 2 much of a bitch 2 stick wit 1 alias

Yvonne 09-03-06 08:07 PM

:shocked:

and where did u go to?

SINISTER 09-03-06 08:08 PM

what are you talking about, i only got thesinnister and sinful <---basically the same you dumb fuck, for two you coulden't wrap your way out of a chrismass present, go away and come back when you have talent......

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 08:25 PM

yvonne jus been busy makin dat money nice 2 c sum1 bein kool unlike the sinnister or sinful
either way u still a bitch sin talkin shit ova da net i got more flava n style then yo twisted ass red headed step child fuck off i aint leavin so um how u pit 2 me oh yea bitch deal wit it im back i told you hataz form the beginin i aint goin no where so hate on punk

Yvonne 09-03-06 08:34 PM

u see,

after reading ur posts,i think you just have to learn how to not talk too much..believe me..

K.ontroverz.Y 09-03-06 08:36 PM

who the fucc is this............

SINISTER 09-03-06 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
who the fucc is this............

8 thousand posts and you dont know him, Yea he must be wack

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 08:47 PM

bite me sinful back inda day when there wasnt pussies like u runnin around da site my name held weight wit people n yvonne da way i see if people on a rap site dats built for peeps 2 meet others like themselves 4 help n shit cant read sumtin wit out complainin bout how short or long it is then they dont need 2 b here holla

SINISTER 09-03-06 08:51 PM

^^^^ Correct, and you need to learn how to spell.....

Yvonne 09-03-06 08:53 PM

nah when its like jam-packed it turns out to not be given even neither half attention like u foresee whilst writting or even taken serious...feel me?

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 08:55 PM

bite me sinful back in the day when there wasn't pussie's like you running around the site my name held weight with people & yvonne the way i see it if people on a rap site thats built for peeps to meet others like themselves for help & shit can't read something with out complaining about how short or long it is then they don't need 2 be here holla* there better for ya since we all know we always gotta type proper or these "og's" will have a hissy fit blow me asshole set up the battle faggot since you wanna call me out like i won't merk you

SINISTER 09-03-06 09:37 PM

^^^^^ lol, dident you just write that 2 minutes ago.......

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 09:55 PM

lol dumbass im was jus provin i can spell since i mean we gotta perfect proper english sop u morons dont have an hissy fit check again its edited retard

The Gladiator 09-04-06 01:09 AM

pac was the bad boy killa and im the allikwarawkillakilla :)

allikwarawkilla 09-04-06 01:24 AM

damn anotha hata cant u come up wit sumtin more original or u uncapable of a task dat simple?

Wordz AhGod 09-04-06 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
bite me sinful back in the day when there wasn't pussie's like you running around the site my name held weight with people & yvonne the way i see it if people on a rap site thats built for peeps to meet others like themselves for help & shit can't read something with out complaining about how short or long it is then they don't need 2 be here holla* there better for ya since we all know we always gotta type proper or these "og's" will have a hissy fit blow me asshole set up the battle faggot since you wanna call me out like i won't merk you

Your name never held shit doggy. That is all.

allikwarawkilla 09-04-06 04:29 AM

yea ayt maybe not 2 dick headed chumps likeu and ur precessors but back in da day when peeps were really bout the music over bein sum fake net bully i had mad respect n was even offered da chance 2 b a mod so kiss my white ass u sry son of a bitch

Wordz AhGod 09-04-06 04:41 AM

pfff ...I barely understood wtf you were trying to say ...Your IQ must be lower then your post count at this time dawg. Its the net ...no one here is a net bully and your too into it. Do you think I care what you say? I dont really care much about anything that goes on in this site outside of it. you seem to yern to want to relive some past greatness that you didn't have because if I recall, you were almost on your way if NOT on your way to the hall of shame doggy. check and see if Im mistaken.

allikwarawkilla 09-04-06 08:16 AM

on my way blah n for ur info i graduated high school n got my diploma unlike a lot of u fools barely passin wit ya ged,n da only reason sumtin like dat woulda happen is cuz the shit u say u could careless about really turns u homos on or sumtin cuz da whole gang of u hatin fools who like yo shit dont stank are all butt buddies n had in for so like i said when first came on here my name held sum weight until punk pussies like u who have nuttin else better 2 do than degrade every newbie or person u think a newbie or even sum1 4 sum reason ya'll dont like come around ya'll wanna bring them down i aint gettin2 into shit like i said earlier in another post this site aint shit towards wut really counts intheactual industry i dont need none of ya'll muthafuckas 2 tell me im good or jump on my nuts like jump on each others dicks all the time i know pople who constructive critisism really counts from sumtin cuz they doin it big themselves mainstream so holla at me when peons like u grow up from bein a desk jockey on su m internet site aytpunk bitch..n damnagain i say wtf this aint english 101 so wtf ya'llactin like peeps gotta talk proper or sumtin?!?!?!?!?

Zone Out 09-04-06 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane
Why do people wear hats that are like, 3x bigger then they should be?

its called..
not being a dorky white person

allikwarawkilla 09-04-06 10:57 AM

will s.unyu,administrator or shut the fuck up with "its called..
not being a dorky white person" bullshit cuz whether it register's in ya'll peonic brains or not im not sum punkwhite boy ya'll think i am ask ne 1 i know between the borders of cali,az,va,nj,n the us army i 1 of most down as white boys the hood has seen cuz unlike the preppy fake punks who think they ballin cuz they mommy's & daddies buy'em new cars every year. i hustle for my own shit,i hold my own,n pretty much my own best ally yet worse enemy i guarentee ive been places w/o mommy n daddies lil help like half of ya'll cuz of workin 4 myself n the day i make it big will b da day all u muthafuckas wish u neva crossed me cuz while ya'll claim 2 b street creditable i hustle everyday slangin dat hard while stayin tru 2 my music friends n family i dont take hand outs i earn my shit so keep hating all ya'll want i know who i am but everytime u fucking pricks try 2 belittle me it does nuttin but show how ignorant a lot of u assholes really are so save ur im the best n u suck period bullshit for sum1 dat really gives a fuck cuz quite frankly im gettin sick of da same crap ya'll start every day get life do sumtin other then get yo ollies off by actin like sumtin u aint jerks

Sean Gunner 09-04-06 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
its called..
not being a dorky white person

I see your hate for me hasn't gone.

You don't wear a hat that can swallow your ears. It looks dumb and you look like a poser.

Wordz AhGod 09-04-06 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
isnt that the kid that wrote like 15 paragraph essays in the lounge everyday for a week and shit?

yup ...lol...this is him...lol..

Do you think I care bout what you say enough to actually read all that shit and waist 30 seconds out my life? nah nigga str8n your self out or battle me be either way STFU doggy.

SINISTER 09-04-06 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
yup ...lol...this is him...lol..

Do you think I care bout what you say enough to actually read all that shit and waist 30 seconds out my life? nah nigga str8n your self out or battle me be either way STFU doggy.

YO SON LOOK AT HIS HE JUST GOT MERKED!

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...d.php?p=3071017

schema 09-04-06 06:03 PM

its not just haters...its everyone but your mom...and even shes not so sure anymore...

allikwarawkilla 09-04-06 10:18 PM

ayt rv bitches fuck each and every1 of u hatinass bitches.....sinful u aint merkin shit u stupid lil bitch schema said himself his vote was supposed 2 b feedback so it betta get changed n respected....dont jump all excited yet like u able 2 blow da dust off yo mic n jump start ur carreer n schema i aint neva had a problem wit u cuz u aint neva really said shit poser though dats fucked up but wut eva im use2 da hate from this fuckin site sad fuckin shit is da only site who give any good responses of course at the others ive been 2 people have no problem wit me n words ahgod set it up if u wanna keep bein a lil bitch talkin shit!!!!u call me out than set it up pussy