RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bitch clintons getting desperate (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245588)

Ysdat 03-03-08 01:52 AM

Bitch clintons getting desperate

and Im not talking cause her husbands out getting his.

But apparently theres a voice recording of Bill Clinton being used to call texas residents saying some shit bout vote hillary.

Obama 2008 fug what you heard!!!

Valor 03-03-08 01:53 AM

v/obama lets smoke pot.....and ysdat wtf dude lol ur from new zealand

Ysdat 03-03-08 01:56 AM

Trust me bro, you dont relise how it effects my country, were like americas neglected, retarded, adopted, unheard, unwanted child.

Valor 03-03-08 01:57 AM

word....i know buddy, i know *hugs you*

Ysdat 03-03-08 02:00 AM

gay cunt :rolleyes:

Valor 03-03-08 02:32 AM

i am not
you gay penis

anyways word obama will win though dude knows what hes talkin bout

Adam 03-03-08 02:38 AM

Clinton will win, she's already been seen at the Bilderberg Group meetings, it's over.

Valor 03-03-08 02:40 AM

blah obama has won more states then her hes killin her in the polls

*waits to be proven wrong*

Adam 03-03-08 02:42 AM

Yeah.. same shit happened with John Kerry too.

Valor 03-03-08 02:42 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GJqbRbMPUMI

shutup and listen

Adam 03-03-08 02:45 AM

Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush...

We have Clinton, Clinton coming and then once America is used to having a female run the country it will be Bush, Bush again, cause his daughter will be ready.

Valor 03-03-08 02:56 AM

ill assasinate them whores

ILL GEE 03-03-08 03:16 AM

she was already asked.. she doesn't want to run...she's gonna stick with law

Terumoto 03-03-08 04:07 AM

I'm kinda sad that Bush isn't gonna be the pres anymore.

You gotta admit, it's kind of awesome when American politics is a comedy. Way more entertaining than a bunch of people taking everything way too seriously.

Valor 03-03-08 06:41 AM

yeah he was a kick ass lil homo

Indeph 03-03-08 07:00 AM

Hilary or john mccain will win. Obama is most likely to win the democratic primary, but hilary's supporters'll vote for john mccain cause they'll be pissed that they didnt get a woman president. However, if hilary won, obama's supporters will most likely vote for hilary. So it'll either be mccain or hilary in 08. If it's mccain I'll fuckin die laughing cause this motherfucker is trying to keep america in iraq for 100 years. He'll be waaaaay worst than bush.

KOOL COL-B 03-03-08 07:43 AM

i'd become an American citizen n vote Obama if i could. if he duzzn't win, we're all fucked. n i'd have to move, i live too close to NY, n those big ass bombs spread pretty far :/ werd

Indeph 03-03-08 08:01 AM

lmao John mccain is so fuckin crazy, you have to hear this dude talk. Bush is to stupid what Mccain is to psychotic.

03-03-08 11:31 AM

He fucking is.

and hillary's a proven lying stage actress in politics.

and Obama ? What more can I say.

It's a complete turn around. And he has no experience. White to black, experienced to non, but hey, a lot of non-experienced mother fuckers done good for the country.

It's just that he's a part of the CFR, with bush and clinton.

But uh.... on the real, if there was a single chance Mike Gravel could have won president, that probably would've been our single chance at making this country the best in the world again.

Until something happens (MG can only do so much for us if he loses this, he's very old. older than mccain AND more experience.) then this country will keep going downhill and keep getting worse until enough people open their eyes and want to see something new. Obama isn't going to change much for the lives of anyone in the country if he's elected. He'll play the same bullshit games other pres's have during election. And yeah we know America likes 'em! Great guy and smooth talker, but what America likes isn't always the popular choice either. What'll the Arabs or Israel think of Obama? Will our allies think we're insane for nominating someone with a name like that? Names are what you name your child based on Your beliefs as the parent, so Barrack Hussein Obama comes in and we expect him NOT to stop the war?
I'm surprised george bush isn't somewhere saying don't elect Barrack, he's working with the terrorists.

But he's not, know why? Know why Bush isn't being him skeptic fucking self?

Him and Barrack are on the same page, WITH hillary. Cheney's in the lil group, Rudy's in it, all them bitches in it. Mccain prolly too (aint dont the research on him)

goal is one world government holla CFR wut wut!!!

oh yeah and by the way the presidents are coming into place I'd have to say one last thing, expect to see a regulated internet for americans.

once it's virtually "acceptable", expect to see it for other countries. until everyone has a regulated internet. Then from there, you can use the brain. it's a number of things.

Indeph 03-03-08 11:33 AM

Too much alex jones and immortal technique. ^

03-03-08 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Too much alex jones and immortal technique. ^

I dont listen to Immortal Technique and Alex Jones is ok ..

But hey, that's alright for you to tell me what I remind you of. I don't give a flying fuck dude.

Ysdat 03-04-08 02:42 AM

Obamas worth the vote.

Valor 03-04-08 02:43 AM

obama for my mama

Ysdat 03-04-08 03:21 AM

what ever floats ya boat :)