RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where you From? Ft. Black MaGiK (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190079)

20 GraND 05-09-05 09:02 PM

Where you From? Ft. Black MaGiK

Jea jea
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/20grand.htm
^ where you from ^

My boi Black MaGiK came to me wif this beat so we took off wif it

Beat was made by Black MaGiK
1st verse - Black MaGiK
2nd Verse - 20 GraND
Chorus - Both

LINKS:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189900
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189445

B. Magik 05-09-05 09:08 PM

^^^ Weerd...Now that's gangsta! :thumbup:

Speats 05-09-05 09:26 PM

listening:
Beat: dont really feel it
First Dude: jea pretty dope, lol nice lyrics,nice flow man,like your voice
Second Dude: Your voice goes with the beat good,pretty good flow, good lyrics,
Chorus: Pretty dope jea

overall not bad

8/10

Blay'all 05-09-05 09:31 PM

Yeah, I'm feelin the beat, but you 20 got some kinda accent I can't put my finger on it but alot of dudes on here got it when they record, I dunno maybe its just the white dude accent, lol. But anyways, pretty good song like Speats said not bad. I like Magik's flow.

morse code 05-09-05 09:32 PM

^werd

beat:its okay but not the best
chorus:catchy...liked it
1st: good flow stayed on beat, good lyrics
2nd:^werd to speats^voice goes well wit beat, good flow stayed on beat, decent lyrics
overall:although yall stayed on beat and had a goodd flow, i still wasnt feeling the way thsi felt, dunno y, but dont get me wrong, its still good, but yea, just aitn felling this type song, good drop though...7.5/10

p4ntzistheish 05-09-05 09:33 PM

Damn...another hit from 20 and my boy Black...beat was sick...Black spit crazy shit...nice flow...20...wut is there to say...nasty...9/10...rtf in my sig

morse code 05-09-05 09:34 PM

^no hate to 20 or ne body, but young blayyy, alot of the white dudes that record on here try to either make their voice sound deeper or try to sound blacker...just truth, dunno if thats 20's case

Blay'all 05-09-05 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morse code
^no hate to 20 or ne body, but young blayyy, alot of the white dudes that record on here try to either make their voice sound deeper or try to sound blacker...just truth, dunno if thats 20's case

Yeah, I gotcha but this is like some thing that makes them almost sound Arabic or somethin when they say certain words. I dunno, maybe it is them trying to make their voice sound deeper. :huh:

20 GraND 05-09-05 09:43 PM

im yugoslavian... maybe i have an accent lol
i dont think i do, but naw my voice is natural deep
but i do know what u talking about. ppl tryna sound all deep and gangsta
jea dats natural what can i say lol

thnx for all the feed

B. Magik 05-09-05 09:46 PM

LMAO ^^^...Ima leave that one alone...Uppin

B. Magik 05-09-05 09:47 PM

oops...my comment was directed at young bleyy :thumbup:

Blay'all 05-09-05 10:10 PM

God dang I think my name has been spelled every possible way in this thread except the right one :(

Blay'all 05-09-05 10:12 PM

WWOOOOOAAHH WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!!!@@!!!!!!!

Yall check this out, look at where I put that sad face in my last message, alright then move ur eyes to the left and start to read the e and the n of "one" and tell me if the eyebrows do not switch upside and make an angry face!!!!! Optical illusions all up in this bitch!

B. Magik 05-09-05 10:15 PM

LMAO what in the hell are you talkin bout dawg??

B. Magik 05-09-05 10:16 PM

Hey one of you homosexual gay people vote on my battle with morse code the link is in my sig...weerd

Blay'all 05-09-05 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK~MAGIK
LMAO what in the hell are you talkin bout dawg??

Haha read the directions Black~Faggit :cussing:

Lol. Shits got me wyllin.

B. Magik 05-09-05 10:23 PM

I cant read you asshole...

the omen 05-10-05 12:40 AM

Laugh My Mother Fucking Ass Off At 20's Yugoslavian Ass!

B. Magik 05-10-05 07:21 AM

Uppin this shit

K.ontroverz.Y 05-10-05 08:32 AM

koo song but 20 grand u need to switch up on a diff topic most of ya songs is same topic. but even so this shit is serious im feelin this to deff..both verse was fiya

black magik is dangerous with the audio. im feelin it.
20 grand u got dat ish too. good shit

the omen 05-10-05 03:55 PM

aight typin as i listen..... lol how come u guys say eachothers name instead of ur own name in tha begining? lol black magic first aight.... tear u cats open like a bag of chips/cracked like whips. restraining order spark them tree's droppin bombs, damn u makin me type fast as shit to quote ur punches lol AIM line is funny damn u came widdiit on tha punches. lol at tha chorus.. detroit detroit detroit lol destroy destroy destroy. lol dunno how much im feelin that... damn ur flow is mad slow in this track. voice sounds more forced than normal. theres no real kinda flow on it that i can see. tha shot gun line ive heard you use a bunch of times before you reuse too many lines 20... i think black magic came wif tha shine on this one. i didnt realy like tha beat for this it was real basic instrumentals with alot of bass to cover up... but yea black magic threw in sum good punches f'sho 20 not hatin on u but this was no where near ur best delivery... dunno if ur fallin off or what but ur last few tracks havent lived up to ur "HYPE". hopefully you'll get back on tha ball soon or sumn... aight track overall tho, this first time ive heard black magic go over a real rap beat instead of a love song. lol u did good tho famz

20 GraND 05-10-05 04:15 PM

jea dats cuz u dont like them gangsta slow beats
and i use a diff flow, delevery on every track pretty much while u use the EXACT same...

the omen 05-10-05 04:26 PM

lol, ur an idiot. i change my pace on every single track. u need to look at rap from tha outside looking in not just from ur big ass head dumbfuck... n it's not cuz i "dont like gangsta slow beats" cuz i think black magic ripped this cuz his skill level exceeds urs dont get ur nuts in a bundle chump. plus every1 says that u come with tha same approach on every track n just reuse lines not just me..... sorry.....

20 GraND 05-10-05 04:38 PM

jea like i said.. u sound EXACLTY the same on every track....
lame

the omen 05-10-05 04:57 PM

thats ur own oppinion my nutmunching acquantance.... .. i got plenty of fans so im def not worried about having ur wack ass in my fan base....

20 GraND 05-10-05 04:59 PM

wow thats what ive been saying to u forever...^^ gj using it towards me nutsack McJones..

And quit hating all over the place, just keep ur mouf shut

the omen 05-10-05 05:38 PM

dog, ur time for getting owned will come quite soon... u've never ever said n e thing like that too me... i dont hate no body, i just think YOU are gay for comin at me, just remember i never came at u, it was u first so dont chump out now that ur getin what u asked for bitchasssluttermufuggayugoslavianunderclass3rdworl dcocklicker!!!!!!

the omen 05-10-05 05:39 PM

dog, ur time for getting owned will come quite soon... u've never ever said n e thing like that too me... i dont hate no body, i just think YOU are gay for comin at me, just remember i never came at u, it was u first so dont chump out now that ur getin what u asked for bitchasssluttermufuggayugoslavianunderclass3rdworl dcocklicker!!!!!!

the omen 05-10-05 05:39 PM

the omen 05-10-05 05:57 PM

ooops i accidentally posted all those, my bad my comp wouldnt load so i had to hit quick reply like 5 times

B. Magik 05-10-05 06:03 PM

Uppin...Quit beefin!! LOL...Cant we all get along?

20 GraND 05-10-05 06:09 PM

Oooooooo ima get owned by a net thug... oooo just some random kid on the net talking shit, i dont give a fuck...
get a life and go do something gsus

Stu 05-10-05 07:59 PM

Uppin..........

the omen 05-10-05 08:07 PM

dog, i never claimed to be a thug... n r u gonna deny that u started this beef? cuz u know its tru, i dont beef with n e 1, im a good spirited guy, but better beleive if im dissed ima pile it on whoever tha fuck wants it, i can do this all day man, i WILL NOT back down! i think all this internet beef is gay as fuuuuucccckkkkk! but hey, on tha other hand im not gonna stand aside n get chumped by a chump... y'all understand ritee? untill this duesche agree's to shut his cock smoking lips n tell his goof troop to get off my nizzuts, ima keep doin this shyt but hey once u back down it can b all happiness n wellbeing.... ;)

20 GraND 05-10-05 08:11 PM

step 1 stop saying chump
step 2 im done wif "beef" if u still wanna talk shit to me dats fine
cuz i dont have time to waste

Key... 05-10-05 08:17 PM

Just Battle If Ya'll Have Cyber Beef..lol

Stu 05-10-05 08:20 PM

DV...Leave some feed you bastard!! LOL

Key... 05-10-05 08:38 PM

Ok hoe..lol

Collab....ok lets see..beat was kool....

20 change the damn style..lol i mean topics as well....try to drop some club bangers once in awhile cuz most of yo songs are on deep level..lol but flow was ok....reverb watch it..lol

Black neva heard u before is ok..flow was good nice well done

*Now Happy Flow..*

B. Magik 05-10-05 09:12 PM

Yes he is happy...Thanx fam...Uppin

20 GraND 05-10-05 09:48 PM

change my style, go peep "all i need" or "broken" or i forget all the other ones i posted wif diff "stylz", cuz i dont post every track i do
but jea...