RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wow @ Shamrock winnin the 100k ??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240319)

TitoBronsky 02-27-07 04:44 PM

Wow @ Shamrock winnin the 100k ???

The White Rapper show is crazy yall..... i know yall aint think Shamrock of the ATL was gonna bring home the 100k... The whole show i thought John Brown was gonna win that shit.... last night.... Sham held it down and brought the complete package even though Brown had the better track... i could see why Sham won... but..... Damn.....

Hollelujah Holla Back

-Bronsky

Sir Smash'Alot 02-27-07 04:48 PM

All of them sucked from what i saw

Enygma 02-27-07 05:03 PM

Word....I actually thought Persia was gonna win up until she got the boot...lol

Sir Smash'Alot 02-27-07 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Word....I actually thought Persia was gonna win up until she got the boot...lol

I hope she chokes on a chicken bone and can never rap again honestly

Restricted 02-27-07 07:12 PM

I missed the final episode...shit...

Cola 02-27-07 08:48 PM

hahahahha...YEEAAHHHH....SHAM IS THE MAN

Tha .Q 02-27-07 08:52 PM

WHY would anyone think Persia was good? She sucked.

Plus, she used the N word like she was brown skinned!

BigTony.Self 02-27-07 09:08 PM

^^^truth be told not any skin should use a word like dat or be proud of it i hate when people say something about white people using it likes its a race specific word its derived from a truly pathetic time period in society and shouldn t be used as a cool word ....................word

Past Tense 02-27-07 09:17 PM

So did i John Brown was actually pretty tight he had some ill lines

that Malcom X line he had on like episode 2 or 4 was ill

Tha .Q 02-27-07 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTony.Self
^^^truth be told not any skin should use a word like dat or be proud of it i hate when people say something about white people using it likes its a race specific word its derived from a truly pathetic time period in society and shouldn t be used as a cool word ....................word

Yea..but as a white person, it's ABSOLUTELY a NO NO

:nono:

BigTony.Self 02-27-07 09:53 PM

ionno i think thats just stereo typical why is there a word that black people can say but white people cant but if a white person says it in the same way its considered as bad or racist

M&rk 02-27-07 09:58 PM

yeah, i hated persia but she could sing... and its funny how they said sham just did played out shit and the one judge was like yeah but that doesn't matter, it sells... so true. i def think sham would sell more, but john brown woulda got my vote cuz rap doesn't need another paul wall. it'd rather hear some more crazy king of the burb type shit. either way neither really that good nor ganna do shit, that show aint ganna bring any respect to anyones name

Pure Knowledge 02-27-07 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
The White Rapper show is crazy yall..... i know yall aint think Shamrock of the ATL was gonna bring home the 100k... The whole show i thought John Brown was gonna win that shit.... last night.... Sham held it down and brought the complete package even though Brown had the better track... i could see why Sham won... but..... Damn.....

Hollelujah Holla Back

-Bronsky

John Brown was garbage and a half. Go white dude with a grill.

.Ike. 02-27-07 11:33 PM

im glad shamrock won...i didnt watch it...but.....

john brown was a fucking retard....seriously.....the ghetto revival.....who the fuck really has the desire to "revive" ghetto music....like dude said...since when did living with no money...being damn near homeless...hearing gun shots every night....having people around u being killed.......since when did that become cool?.....that dude was a fucking disgrace to ANY rapper

Past Tense 02-27-07 11:46 PM

yeah but still he was the best rapper on the show with the best punchlines and the best battler

Pure Knowledge 02-28-07 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
yeah but still he was the best rapper on the show with the best punchlines and the best battler

Lol @ being the best rapper on The White Rapper Show. That's like being the smartest kid in special ed.

Past Tense 02-28-07 12:24 AM

lol please

I can tell John B is better then you

lol i just read your battles

you suck

sorry man

Pure Knowledge 02-28-07 12:26 AM

Ahaha @ "read my battles". That's not rapping at all, that's typing on a computer.

Past Tense 02-28-07 12:34 AM

so? those are still lyrics...

that YOU WROTE

im pretty sure you'd sound like complete trash if you stepped on the mic

so IF YOU are really as "dope" as you think you are

please

by all means post a link

which chances are you wont because you suck

.Ike. 02-28-07 01:54 AM

^^^^lmao....damnit man...

but..on a sidenote...whereas he may have been the best rapper on the show....he was by for the sorriest person on the show....

they were all asscheeks anyways....so id rather the more humble guy win....he wasnt a complete dumbass....like brown is

Cola 02-28-07 06:24 AM

Brown was an idiot....his last song ....fuckin idiot...he reps hood, yet claims burbs??? hes a walkin contradiction and Sham called him out in like epsoide 5....

Sir Smash'Alot 02-28-07 06:50 AM

Quote:
So did i John Brown was actually pretty tight he had some ill lines

that Malcom X line he had on like episode 2 or 4 was ill

I can say a good line once a episode at least, and I can freestyle without sounding like an idiot.. I shoulda gone up there and fronted like I wasnt hispanic and I just had a nice tan

Id be 100,000 richer

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 09:59 AM

Rofl at the ghetto revival, than his homie comes with tight yellow shirt and his girlfriends pants, OH YEAh way to rep Ghetto Rivival John Brown! :nono:

P To Tha R! 02-28-07 10:03 AM

Quote:

You wouldn't understand

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 10:05 AM

White people cant drop the N bomb, this just like unwritten rule of life, i know that, its a respect thing

P To Tha R! 02-28-07 10:25 AM

^^yeah...white people def not..

N.Tavarez 02-28-07 11:08 AM

john brown was by far the smartest on the show as well
"ghetto revival" "hallelujah holla back" " king of the burbs"
dude came with a plan no matter how ridiculous it was
bet you he gonna make mad money now with that "ghetto revival" website he got
i mean, i hated him and everybody on the show except persia but looking back
he DID have a plan and he is better than sham

J Summers 02-28-07 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
^^yeah...white people def not..

but smelly p.r's can

Pure Knowledge 02-28-07 01:05 PM

Quote:
so? those are still lyrics...

Lol those aren't lyrics at all, at least not in my opinion. It's hilarious that you think that represents my vocal ability in any way. But word, you want a link? I'll pm you a link when I get some of my new shit back.

BigTony.Self 02-28-07 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
You wouldn't understand

understand what .........any skin color saying that is pathetic specially from where it was derived from .Whether its cool slang or not the derivitive of the word is stil disrespectful .So i dont think i need to understand anything

Pure Knowledge 02-28-07 03:01 PM

Quote:
understand what .........any skin color saying that is pathetic specially from where it was derived from .Whether its cool slang or not the derivitive of the word is stil disrespectful .So i dont think i need to understand anything

Oh come on Tony, it's the cool thing to do! ahahaha

BigTony.Self 02-28-07 03:05 PM

im not some big human rights leader but why do ignorant people say its not ok but definately noooooooooooooooot ok if white people do it .............thats some biggetry there

Blay'all 02-28-07 03:22 PM

Quote:
im not some big human rights leader but why do ignorant people say its not ok but definately noooooooooooooooot ok if white people do it .............thats some biggetry there

its not "biggetry", its history. it actually makes sense if you think about it. i mean, i'm not saying i agree with anybody using it, but i don't see how you dont understand why black people would think they have the right to use it and white people dont. :huh:

BigTony.Self 02-28-07 03:59 PM

because thats ignorance overshadowing a bigger issue .....the problem isn t what color uses the word its why does anyone use that word ......and thats word

P To Tha R! 02-28-07 04:10 PM

Tony..im tellin u it's hard fo u to get it..u got points but u needa come from where ic ome from..

n SUMMER..im puertorican and black...

you're a cracka that uses it...get a nut jub squirrel

TitoBronsky 02-28-07 04:13 PM

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga

ITS ALL GOOD..............Racism will never die or be a thing of the past... so rather than dwell on the things that will remain the same.... Lets as Humanity... keep it moving... nahmean.... shittttt.... Theres bombs over Baghdad right now.... Marijuana is still Illegal.... There are Homeless people starving and freezin every night..... i mean.... Fuck Racism... who cares bout that shit... i mean... i do... but i mean.... as far as.... wallkin around on the day to day.... i dont look for that shit.... and if it presents itself i shit on it.... haha... its all good.... thats life ... nahmean.... Life itself is a racist bitch..... Fuck Her...

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

P To Tha R! 02-28-07 04:14 PM

If you wanna kno tony...

We use it as nigga..

any1 saying it as NIGGER is wrong..

We say it cos our ancestors have been through that stress, and in the hood it's how we identify each other as brothers aka as niggas, you feel me, you don't see black people ijn the burbs saying it..that's why some white people sumtimes get the green light to say it in the hood if they ride or die n str8 coo with you..N SUMMERS..is not 1 ure from the trailers, ure mom used to fuck your'e cousin and you used to pee in yo sisters mouth so b4 u reply back thin about how I'd destroy u...n that's hood logic..if u not from the hood u wudn't understand nah mean

P To Tha R! 02-28-07 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga spigga

ITS ALL GOOD..............Racism will never die or be a thing of the past... so rather than dwell on the things that will remain the same.... Lets as Humanity... keep it moving... nahmean.... shittttt.... Theres bombs over Baghdad right now.... Marijuana is still Illegal.... There are Homeless people starving and freezin every night..... i mean.... Fuck Racism... who cares bout that shit... i mean... i do... but i mean.... as far as.... wallkin around on the day to day.... i dont look for that shit.... and if it presents itself i shit on it.... haha... its all good.... thats life ... nahmean.... Life itself is a racist bitch..... Fuck Her...

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

DAWG YO OWN BITCH BOY SUMMERS, SAID SMELLY PUERTORICANS...im part rican u FULL rican son..why u even lettin this nigga b cool?...fuck the ying yang show...he a dude that can't rap, can't be marketable, can't write, racist, says the word nigga, from trailer parks and will prolly have commited or will commit incest

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 02-28-07 04:19 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^rolf id say already but...........

TeamOne 02-28-07 06:38 PM

i dunno how many times ive heard random kids in the halls sayin "Ghetto Revival baby" "king of da Burbs, son" or "Hallelujah holla back, young homie" ...... includin from yours truly..... shit was one hell of a marketing ploy