RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Museum (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   General Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247234)

King Solo 08-08-08 10:27 AM

General Chat

Please, feel free to chat about whatever you want; the price of cheese, how unbelievably gay your best friend is, whatever. I couldn't care less personally, you don't even have to chat in here for all I care. LMAO.

Enygma 08-08-08 11:52 AM

I hope this goes a lot better than the last Hall of Fame forum we had :thumbup:

PS - Vote Enygma :thumbup:

King Solo 08-08-08 05:32 PM

Yeah, I think that last one failed because A) - it was a Hall of Fame forum so recognition only went to the few people deemed really good... and B) - the mods were lazy and didn't try to keep it afloat.

I will ensure this stays up and running.

Kirk 08-08-08 05:53 PM

Good shit, Nick.

King Solo 08-08-08 06:23 PM

Why thank you, and you will be one of the dudes I ask on topical shit.

So don't ignore me or I shall bring the pain, and not the good sort I know you like.

Kirk 08-08-08 06:56 PM

Well, damn. You got me stoked for a second there.

King Solo 08-08-08 07:00 PM

To make it up to you, when I do your thread up in the Hall of Names I'm going to make you out to be more of a pimp than you already are. :thumbup:

Dickard. 08-11-08 12:50 AM

wow, great work man..this came out great and organized

King Solo 08-11-08 01:08 AM

word. I just gotta make sure I stay with it and post up threads when I can.

p4ntzistheish 08-11-08 12:23 PM

cool shit. i should probably do stuff to get in there. so my eventual transition to internet being will be easier. lol

Dickard. 08-16-08 02:11 PM

hof names....atticus?? Ike.? idk just thinkin they were both dope at wut they did

King Solo 08-17-08 01:16 AM

Yeah, and they will be.

I've been busy the past few days, and I will be the next 3-4 days. But, then I have like a free week so I'll be putting up a load of stuff then.

Kirk 08-17-08 04:25 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Dickard. 08-17-08 01:57 PM

oh alright, i was just wondering. Great job on this though. It's good to see activity in more than one thread on the site haha.

Logic The Goonie 09-03-08 02:53 PM

I don't really care, but I do find it amusing there's not a single mention of me in here. I mean, for God's sake, 9th and JTR looked up to me for like a year.

No disrespect to them though. :o

Cola 09-03-08 05:23 PM

shut up bitch...no one cares about your emo ass

King Solo 09-03-08 06:40 PM

The funny thing is I complained about the old HOF forum being dead and now this appears that way also because I spend most of, if not all of my time on IAR.

In-Vision 09-06-08 04:04 AM

you just didn't like it because I was in it...huh little guy.

50Cal. 09-06-08 04:10 AM

vote i daughter hoz.her battle with l.k was legendary and she won in my view but got hated on.vote myself since i beat the three fags you have on the list now.

In-Vision 09-06-08 04:16 AM

lmao...how could it be legendary? l.k. is garbage

King Solo 09-06-08 12:32 PM

^ word. LaTinKiTTen was fucking garbage from beginning to end.

and fuck this for now.. my apologies to those who care, but me and Spul are working on some real shit for the real world, so excuse me if it takes priority over this.

i'll get on this at some point though. whatever. IAR OWNS!

In-Vision 09-06-08 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
^ word. LaTinKiTTen was fucking garbage from beginning to end.

and fuck this for now.. my apologies to those who care, but me and Spul are working on some real shit for the real world, so excuse me if it takes priority over this.

i'll get on this at some point though. whatever. IAR OWNS!

aka act 6 of real town?

Logic The Goonie 09-06-08 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
vote i daughter hoz.her battle with l.k was legendary and she won in my view but got hated on.vote myself since i beat the three fags you have on the list now.

Other golfers have beaten Tiger Woods, and other swimmers have beaten Michael Phelps, but that doesn't mean those others are REALLY on their level. =/

King Solo 09-06-08 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
aka act 6 of real town?

lol, actually nah... thats my shit.

spul and I be working together on something different, on some drama type television shit.

Cola 09-06-08 08:33 PM

lol

make a show like Prison Break

.....who knows what's gonna happen...in a show, called...prison break

King Solo 09-07-08 11:27 AM

lmfao.

You don't really. Look at Season 4, no prison to break out of in that one.

J. Luth 09-07-08 10:34 PM

Jake and Tyler ftw b

King Solo 09-07-08 11:18 PM

too fucking right.

Journal!st 11-06-08 11:58 PM

my name should be there man

King Solo 11-08-08 05:30 PM

Yeah, but I am a lazy mofo.

atti? 11-09-08 11:55 AM

ut-uh.. here it goes again.

well, my input:
flow intelligent
l.i.
vango
shadows edge
motif
nostradamas
key rogue
fluid moon
drama queen

King Solo 11-09-08 12:50 PM

^ Very good, but I REALLY don't have time for this at all.

I only come on here and post maybe 3 times a day.

SUPERVILLAIN 11-12-08 12:48 PM

nick...

...i just peeped the "top 10 crews list" that you posted.

what can i say???

*raises his drink for a toast.*

on behalf of every current, future and departed crhymie: we are truly honored. thank you very much for the recognition and the support good sir. we will continue to do our very best to add to our legacy, expand our dynasty and fulfill our destiny. chuuuch.

personally, i would like to thank each and every crhymie that has ever marched beside me. all members (from new recruit status to legendary status...and anything else in between), have helped play an intricate part in the building of this empire. thank you for believing. thank you for your dedication. thank you for your sacrifice. thank you for your work ethic. thank you for your loyalty...and thank you for trusting me and all of the other c.s. bosses that have guided this family at one point in time or another. love is love. i salute you.

nick...thanks for the honest nod bruh. really...i didn't see this one coming at all. lol. i know that you have your differences with the team and whatnot, but i commend you for your unbiased show of respect towards the outfit. you're a talented dude...and...at times, you are either real chill or borderline dick (lol, no homo), but no matter what: you're a stand-up cat in my book. respect given where respect is do. i tip my hat to you.

sa-lute!!! *drinks.*

oh...
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116055
^^^...just to clear things up: i am the founding father of crhyme sindicate. i originally started the crew (consisting of my fellow cali/nevada mc's) in late 2003. through the application of the internet and the rapverse site/alumni, i was able to expand crhyme's membership from beyond a handful of core cats from 2 different states to being able to have affiliates worldwide. unbelievable.

the super, big bad crhyme sin, '08

SUPERVILLAIN 11-12-08 01:28 PM

the super, crhyme sin

King Solo 11-12-08 01:41 PM

Yeah, word.

I call it like it is man. My loyalties will always lie with The Establishment, but I will be the first to admit that without CS, no crew on this site would have achieved what they have in the past.

And thanks for that little piece of information, I incorporated that shit into the thread now. :thumbup:

Magic5 11-17-08 11:57 PM

Props on the STFU mention. Those tryouts were fucking awesome. We were signing up at like, rock climbing and sewing forums and shit just to tell people to STFU. Hahahahaha, what a great idea.

J. Luth 11-18-08 06:59 AM

damn son how can you forget E-Style? LOL ran RV for a while b

King Solo 11-18-08 11:17 AM

It was based on opinions I got from several respectable members that I could actually get an unbiased opinion from. And besides, E-Style never really had the influence that the other crews had.

J. Luth 11-18-08 09:28 PM

the first KORV was an E-Style final son lol

the one before RB Text final was e-style too.

but word, E-Style too underground to be repped in lists.

King Solo 11-19-08 12:09 AM

yeah, but really i don't care if the top 4 of KORV were e-style members

what did they influence? nothing.