RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   3 reasons George W. Bush rules the world (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229079)

Tha Q. 05-30-06 10:59 PM

3 reasons George W. Bush rules the world

1. The United States' military is the most powerful in the world.

2. President Bush controls the military. He is the "commander in chief."

3. Whoever controls militia (or military forces) controls the world.

Love him or hate him, George Bush is successful. He's managed to get his way at almost every turn.

George Bush is the most powerful man in the world.

La Cosa Nostra 05-30-06 11:01 PM

Q what is the point of this thread......

Past Tense 05-30-06 11:02 PM

hes kinda like 50 cent in a sense

Tha Q. 05-30-06 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Q what is the point of this thread......

To piss off drunken Aussies...

Oh, and to get people debating about whether George Bush is actually a "good" president or not.

:thefinger

La Cosa Nostra 05-30-06 11:05 PM

Doesent piss me off in the slightest..

I mean, you do realise a lot of george bush's decision making is influenced directly by the people who actually do know what the fuck their doing... But I guess at face value, yeah.. Your right...

As for whether hes a good president or not......

Lol... I think you can go check his currant approval rating for that one pal...

twenty9 05-30-06 11:10 PM

he isnt more powerful than superman, he be mad ill. haha if you look at the american mexican border, it looks like a graph of his aproval rating i.e the left side being 50%

Ysdat 05-30-06 11:12 PM

bush;s strings are being pulled by a commitee of 100's. So realisticly he aint shit:)

twenty9 05-30-06 11:15 PM

must i say that technically he has more power than u, which theroretically speaking makes u even less than less than shit? that is if we r still talking aboot power.

chronix 05-30-06 11:19 PM

Um....I dunno about all this.

Ill Spanish 05-30-06 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty9
aboot

go back to ontario, "buddy"

twenty9 05-30-06 11:20 PM

eh, canada is canada, canadian pride.... world wide

High-Dro 05-30-06 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty9
he isnt more powerful than superman, he be mad ill. haha if you look at the american mexican border, it looks like a graph of his aproval rating i.e the left side being 50%

lol..werd...they showed that on the daily show once

SerB 05-30-06 11:46 PM

Iono about America.

But in Canada if the majority agree they can over rule the Prime minister/president.

locknes 05-30-06 11:51 PM

^ same here but the majority are on bushes side

Mentor 05-31-06 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
1. The United States' military is the most powerful in the world.

2. President Bush controls the military. He is the "commander in chief."

3. Whoever controls militia (or military forces) controls the world.

Love him or hate him, George Bush is successful. He's managed to get his way at almost every turn.

George Bush is the most powerful man in the world.

u wrong bout the 1st...china is because they make thousands of high technology shit..everything is made in china so who knows what they got up they sleeve....and besides china is soooo overpopulated that they only limited ta have 1 kid per family by law...so if u go ta war wit they troops they gon have ENDLESS drafts...oh and by the way all of their kids are 100% sane
if they have a mentally retarded baby they put it to sleep once again by law because china believes if a baby cant function properly it has no right ta live.....yes sounds harsh but is true..look it up for urslef if u dont believe me

twenty9 05-31-06 12:14 AM

maybe it would be like vietnam, win every battle but still losin the war know what i mean. If North America was invaded, we should follow the schorched earth policy.

.Ike. 05-31-06 12:38 AM

i was actually about to say the same thing basically...

about china n what not...

we'd basically be fucked if we went to war with china......we would both pretty much destroy eachother equally....

which a lot of the world would enjoy seeing...

Mentor 05-31-06 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

we'd basically be fucked if we went to war with china......we would both pretty much destroy eachother equally....

rofl yea we be like having SOOOO much fun wit nukes we be like sinking battleships and shit...we be launching so much nukes that they blow our side of the earth away and china survives nuclear winter cuz of all the bodyheat they give off from having so much of them :thumbup:

Magic5 05-31-06 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

Not necessarily. If some other country (including China) grew some balls and decided to invade America. . you think they would win? People here have guns in their houses and shit. I wouldn't enlist in the military to fight the Chinese if they invaded here. I'd pull out some guns that we got in the house, get a group of people, and take some motherfuckers out.

Everybody always assumes that we have to invade. And yeah, if we invaded China or if we fought the Chinese over somebody else's land. . we'd probably get our asses kicked. But I wait for that day that any country on this earth decides to drop soldiers off in the United States. We'd bring our military and have civilians fighting like motherfuckers. I mean, seriously, who here would surrender to the Chinese if the walked in to our country and started killing our civilians? You'd probably die anyway, so might as well pull out some guns and fucking unload.

So, in conclusion, you can't just say the Chinese can beat our ass. There are quite a few variables that can affect that situation.

.Ike. 05-31-06 01:20 AM

lord no...im not saying the chinese would win...

i honestly think that america would win in the end....but im saying that if we did go to war with china...it would be ugly as hell....it really wouldnt even be worth it

but yes...i agree...id do the same

∆ P E X X 05-31-06 01:27 AM

wow, talk about misinformation.

who ever believes this..lmao wow. your view of the world is the size of your pinhead.

whoops did I say "your"? I meant "a".

Magic5 05-31-06 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
lord no...im not saying the chinese would win...

i honestly think that america would win in the end....but im saying that if we did go to war with china...it would be ugly as hell....it really wouldnt even be worth it

but yes...i agree...id do the same

I know, but Prozac was talking how they'll keep drafting and kick our ass and shit. It's a lot easier to fight wars on your own ground then traveling over a fucking ocean. Nobody is going to invade our country, and so dumbasses like Prozac just base our military strength off of how well we could fight IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. You can't compare military's like that. It goes both ways. And EVEN IF the Chinese had a better military, they still wouldn't invade America for the exact reason that I just stated. Most of this country isn't going to sit around like a bunch of pussies and let another country just take us over. Not going to fucking happen.

Valerie 05-31-06 01:30 AM

Fuck bush .

Magic5 05-31-06 01:31 AM

But how the fuck can you say that George Bush rules the world? Uhh. . checks and balances stop him from ruling this country alone.

Mad Dog 05-31-06 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
u wrong bout the 1st...china is because they make thousands of high technology shit..everything is made in china so who knows what they got up they sleeve....and besides china is soooo overpopulated that they only limited ta have 1 kid per family by law...so if u go ta war wit they troops they gon have ENDLESS drafts...oh and by the way all of their kids are 100% sane
if they have a mentally retarded baby they put it to sleep once again by law because china believes if a baby cant function properly it has no right ta live.....yes sounds harsh but is true..look it up for urslef if u dont believe me

you know the best thing from china?

plates

and cheap toys :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 05-31-06 04:02 AM

China is just a big world factory.......

L.E 05-31-06 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Theory.
Fuck bush .

Yup.

:thumbup:

Mentor 05-31-06 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I know, but Prozac was talking how they'll keep drafting and kick our ass and shit. It's a lot easier to fight wars on your own ground then traveling over a fucking ocean. Nobody is going to invade our country, and so dumbasses like Prozac just base our military strength off of how well we could fight IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. You can't compare military's like that. It goes both ways. And EVEN IF the Chinese had a better military, they still wouldn't invade America for the exact reason that I just stated. Most of this country isn't going to sit around like a bunch of pussies and let another country just take us over. Not going to fucking happen.

doesnt matter where the fuckin war is fought..it depends on the soldiers u think we all gon be rambo duck a million fuckin bullets and kill a million more soldiers than we got???? fuck u...u gon end up gettin shot YOUR fuckin self
you wouldnt last a day in a war without getting ur fuckin head blown off..u'd probably walk straight into gunfire like a fuckin dumbass..go get lost

Tha Q. 05-31-06 08:30 AM

China has more in their military. But, the United States has more branches and way more advanced military technology than any country on Earth.

Army
Marines
Navy
Airforce

^^^^^^^China isn't touching our Airforce...They don't even have a Space Program as advances as ours...

US > China in terms of military

Tha Q. 05-31-06 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
But how the fuck can you say that George Bush rules the world? Uhh. . checks and balances stop him from ruling this country alone.

George Bush rules the world because he controls our military. The President is also the head of the military. Even though only congress can officially declare war, Bush can send them where he wants before hand.

Brute Force baby

Also...Checks and balances is a great system we use here...

People who don't understand how america works will never understand that they can't "take over" our country like we did Iraq. It's impossible. Why? Cuz local governments would kick in and run themselves if the federal government buckled. The US is virtually an indestructible force of nature.

You could kill the President, EVERYONE in congress, and All the SUpreme Courth Justices and this country would still run itself.

I don't know any other country on earth that could claim that. Our forefathers were brilliant to design this country that way.
Only God himself could destroy this country.

Mad Dog 05-31-06 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
George Bush rules the world because he controls our military. The President is also the head of the military. Even though only congress can officially declare war, Bush can send them where he wants before hand.

Brute Force baby

Also...Checks and balances is a great system we use here...

People who don't understand how america works will never understand that they can't "take over" our country like we did Iraq. It's impossible. Why? Cuz local governments would kick in and run themselves if the federal government buckled. The US is virtually an indestructible force of nature.

You could kill the President, EVERYONE in congress, and All the SUpreme Courth Justices and this country would still run itself.

I don't know any other country on earth that could claim that. Our forefathers were brilliant to design this country that way.
Only God himself could destroy this country.

b/s if you killed ALL the governing bodies in the US who would really be able to run things...the country would be in a state of emergency...basically the only authorative figure would be the police...and it'd be a Judge Dredd type government then until they can re-instate a new government...

which would take time and who would want to try and control a country that's riddled with crime, famine & destruction...coz it wouldn't be an overnight process...

same if it happened to any other country bro...America isn't godly in anyway it's jus another country...

∆ P E X X 05-31-06 02:04 PM

this topic is getting stupider by the minute LMAO

son, the most technically advanced US army gear is built with chinese parts lmao. all you know about is the US military, you have abolutely no idea what the chinese army has. Did you even know that they're 4 times bigger than the US army with 4x the weapons? lol, what a joke you are lmao

cmon open your eyes instead of your ass.

Magic5 05-31-06 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
doesnt matter where the fuckin war is fought..it depends on the soldiers u think we all gon be rambo duck a million fuckin bullets and kill a million more soldiers than we got???? fuck u...u gon end up gettin shot YOUR fuckin self
you wouldnt last a day in a war without getting ur fuckin head blown off..u'd probably walk straight into gunfire like a fuckin dumbass..go get lost

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE WAR IS FOUGHT?

Yeah, I'll just stop reading your post. If you really think location and environment don't play a huge factor in war, then it's fucking pointless for me to even respond. I mean, seriously. You're a fucking idiot if you think that.

Mad Dog 06-01-06 04:38 AM

Sorry but i need to raise one topic...

if Americas army is soooo great

why did they LOSE to Vietnam?

∆ P E X X 06-01-06 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog

the same reason we'll "lose" to the middle east.

it's not about "winning". it's about "making money".

M&rk 06-01-06 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx

^^^word, bush aint wanna be president to look like a dumb ass and be blamed for goin to war, he's president to reap the rewards of money from the people that put him in the presidencey and set up the skeem

Magic5 06-01-06 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog

We weren't familiar with the environment and they were. We could have turned their whole country into a parking lot with the money we spent. Instead of doing that, we kept bringing over tanks and shit thinking we'd be able to fight. However, they didn't send "soldiers" out in uniforms. . they just fought with guerrilla warfare which only worked because they were comfortable and knowledge in the environment in which we were fighting. It didn't really have anything to do with military strength. . we definately had the stronger military. They used the environment to their advantage, though.

We shouldn't have gone into Vietnam in the first place. I really don't think that if communism spread to Vietnam all of Europe would fall to it. Whatever.

Magic5 06-01-06 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx

I think that depends on how you define the term "lose" in terms of war.

Since we're making hardly any progress helping this fucking faggots get a government, I think we're just going to declare ourselves the winner of the war and then leave. By doing that it's hard to say that we lost the war. . we wrecked their whole country, we just didn't get our government up over there (but nobody really gives a shit because Iraq is a shit hole of a country anyway).

~Luciano~ 06-01-06 01:23 PM

Fuck Bush...and Nebody who Support his Ass

SUmbody gone Kennedy that muthafucka