RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Sour Patch Kids (try outs) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247403)

American Tiger 08-26-08 07:25 PM

Sour Patch Kids (try outs)

One Bar Punch For Text (I need 5)
Audio Page Link For Audio (I need 3)
Graphic For Sig Maker (1 spot)

This is for the elite of the elite. Most of you know how I am so if you think I'm gonna rip on your try out, dont even bother. Save us both an aruguement.

However, if you think your top 5 text or top 3 audio than by all means try out. I dont rate by posts, reputation, or post counts. Just what you show me here.So go ahead. get things started.

Cola 08-27-08 03:52 PM

heres a bar i did over on IAR

Honestnly dude, stay on topic...cuz Vision, we all know aint top this, he's a dick
Cuz if i ever dropped that bad, they'd think i was associated with a Chryime Sindicate
My views are distorted, cuz its all ignorance that i see In my Vision, n we can bet
That i've always been glad to beat a Jock, E..........ven if his ass aint Nickky Jett

lol...prob. over your head

American Tiger 08-27-08 05:48 PM

Obama....I can't read your try out....cus your blocked. But because I dont like you I would have to lean tords no. And even if you were the sickest cat on this site, I'd make you change your gay ass name before I put it under mine.

Cola 08-27-08 06:24 PM

rofl @ your avatar

American Tiger 08-27-08 07:58 PM

I just told you I cant read what you write and you write anyways! How fuckin stupid can you be? I cant see it!

Cola 08-27-08 08:31 PM

about as stuiped as you beliving that your verus was gonna get a vote agasint Kirks

Brydon 08-28-08 05:05 AM

What gay avatar rofl...............

Ur gonna have to block every1 soon muppet.............

American Tiger 08-28-08 09:37 AM

wow that didnt even rhyme.........elevate and come back

Lay. 08-28-08 10:26 AM

obama's name is whack? but your crew name is sourpatch kids?..ironic

American Tiger 08-28-08 11:15 AM

Thats just one line. a bar consists of 2 lines. elevate and come back.

Lay. 08-28-08 11:20 AM

Elevate?.. lol, I was makin a statement I wasn tryout out son

American Tiger 08-28-08 11:53 AM

Still just one line. Visit the frontline's forumn they will help you out.

Lay. 08-28-08 12:37 PM

You mean the place where people school the shit out of you..obviously it hasn't helped you kiddo.

Brydon 08-28-08 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
Still just one line. Visit the frontline's forumn they will help you out.

Nicky jett=bnm------ BILLY NO MATES......................

American Tiger 08-28-08 03:57 PM

Alright.....whats the deal. I get why obama was here, why are you two in a try out thread when you arent trying out? really I dont give a fuck about ya posts.......so why you postin here?

If your not trying out fuckin leave........its simple. I dont wanna know you.

Cola 08-28-08 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
obama's name is whack? but your crew name is sourpatch kids?..ironic

rofl, fuck you nigga hater

American Tiger 08-28-08 05:33 PM

I cant read what your writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola 08-28-08 05:52 PM

Quote:
I cant read what your writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can see yours!!!!

Also Known. 08-28-08 07:10 PM

All i wana know is why you picked this name for your crew? And why its written in rainbow letters?

American Tiger 08-28-08 11:12 PM

I enjoy the element of looking soft but having a deadly engine. plus you get picked on alot more if you gota fruity ass name and colors. And thats what I want. More call outs

Also I want crew members that arent afraid of bein the most hated.Nobody's even past my first test yet

In-Vision 08-29-08 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama Boy
heres a bar i did over on IAR

Honestnly dude, stay on topic...cuz Vision, we all know aint top this, he's a dick
Cuz if i ever dropped that bad, they'd think i was associated with a Chryime Sindicate
My views are distorted, cuz its all ignorance that i see In my Vision, n we can bet
That i've always been glad to beat a Jock, E..........ven if his ass aint Nickky Jett

lol...prob. over your head

that shit is stupid. the jockey line would have been better if you set it up/worded it differently..but all in all..that shit is mad stupid/corny...

American Tiger 08-29-08 07:37 AM

Im not a jockey ;)

Ebircs 08-29-08 08:18 AM

gota give you some respect for persistence ...lol, u never give up and honestly dont give a fuk wut these kids think...

and it's funny how these no name non-rappin kids talk shit on everyone....

and yeah, i did call u out for a rematch.....

i even recorded it...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/def...&songID=5244209

American Tiger 08-29-08 09:35 AM

Sweet....lets do this....I get my new mic today an i'm pumped.

what crew are u in?

Ysdat 08-29-08 09:48 AM

rofl @ 'what crew are you in?' How fucking old are you? grow the fuck up kid.

American Tiger 08-29-08 09:53 AM

why are people so damn concerened with what i do? seriously......I dont know who you are.....and I really dont care about what your doin with your time....so why the interest in mine?

If you dont wanna be in dont worry! I'm not gonna put you on the roster unless you try out so chill......dont wanna be here dont. wanna call the crew out? DO IT. it'll be very embarrassing when your crew gets beat by a 1 man crew wit a rainbow color'd name.

In-Vision 08-29-08 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs
gota give you some respect for persistence ...lol, u never give up and honestly dont give a fuk wut these kids think...

and it's funny how these no name non-rappin kids talk shit on everyone....

and yeah, i did call u out for a rematch.....

i even recorded it...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/def...&songID=5244209

nobody was talking shit on carson jett...untill he talked himself up like he was God...and then talked everyone else down...and ended up being terrible

American Tiger 08-29-08 12:54 PM

Wow......
how bout this guy sayin I aint god. fuckin newbs.

In-Vision 08-29-08 01:05 PM

Quote:
Wow......
how bout this guy sayin I aint god. fuckin newbs.

well..you're losing to kirk 2-0...and the battle would have been closed already if you hadnt of blacklisted people..which is pathetic...because you only blacklist people when they will vote against you...just because...when the verses are close...the matchup between you two was not close...you were fucking garbage...after talking allll this shit....and your audio makes you sound retarded....let's face it cj...you're mad..because NOBODY is giving you love for ANYTHING...accept for the broom pic...which WAS funny...but you've got to do a little more then that

American Tiger 08-29-08 03:06 PM

blah blah blah fuckin call me out or leave....otherwise i dont want u posting in my threads.

Kirk 08-29-08 03:43 PM

Quote:
One Bar Punch For Text (I need 5)
Audio Page Link For Audio (I need 3)
Graphic For Sig Maker (1 spot)

This is for the elite of the elite. Most of you know how I am so if you think I'm gonna rip on your try out, dont even bother. Save us both an aruguement.

However, if you think your top 5 text or top 3 audio than by all means try out. I dont rate by posts, reputation, or post counts. Just what you show me here.So go ahead. get things started.

Then how the fuck are YOU running this?

King Solo 08-29-08 04:06 PM

I'll call you out Carson Daly.. lets battle Mr. I am a fucking god at text and only lose because people hate on me all the time.

In-Vision 08-29-08 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone
blah blah blah fuckin call me out or leave....otherwise i dont want u posting in my threads.

too fucking bad...i will post in any and every thread you make if I feel like it.

Brydon 08-29-08 05:54 PM

Seriously this is for the hall of ever fame's.................

Sorry q but i dont think even he is hated as much as this......