RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   -=A.I Under New Management=- (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161989)

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 03:48 AM

-=A.I Under New Management=-

Yeah, So Bring your tryouts here... We're getting rid of the weak links and puttin A.I back where it belongs... All those interested in getting in the Revolution apply here... 1

Zeke 11-25-04 03:50 AM

^^^Again??? Dam Coz

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 03:52 AM

*dies from laughter*

~Luciano~ 11-25-04 03:54 AM

Dv jus retire the crew b4 it Leads 2 shit

R.I.P

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 03:55 AM

dont get mad cuz the entire crew wanted you gone kikko... move on. let the big boys do they thing.

~Luciano~ 11-25-04 03:57 AM

*Yawns and reads the Paper*

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
dont get mad cuz the entire crew wanted you gone kikko... move on. let the big boys do they thing.

And you would be speaking to whom?

fluidmoon 11-25-04 03:58 AM

troop..man,,,no offense,,but you did shit..nada nothin....and take ya biatch with you

~Luciano~ 11-25-04 04:00 AM

U will be a Free Agent Soon

...Nuff Said...

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 04:00 AM

I was speaking to troop... i spoke to you in your thread below...

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
troop..man,,,no offense,,but you did shit..nada nothin....and take ya biatch with you

Damn, this is dirty.

*actually dies of laughter*

And is it considered pathetic if I wanna fuck the bitch in ya sig?

fluidmoon 11-25-04 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Troop*
U will be a Free Agent Soon

...Nuff Said...

how will i be a free agent soon?...what did i do to you? nothin....

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:02 AM

Damn A.I feel apart twice in a week or two.. if A.I comes back again it will be wack just let the memory live on :thumbup:

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag.Nif.I.Cent
Damn A.I feel apart twice in a week or two.. if A.I comes back again it will be wack just let the memory live on :thumbup:

Troop getting booted is hardly dieing.

~Luciano~ 11-25-04 04:05 AM

lol i didnt get booted
I said ya can have the shit
if ya aint want me

So ima give it 2 u and Let it Die in your Hands

...Nuff Said....

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:06 AM

^^word...we still got everybody...AI didnt fall apart again...it was just like we cut people...its not like peeps quit...cuz we didnt...

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:06 AM

This reminds me of that old time gangster shit.

I want in.

Tryout:

I was already in before
Plus I top rated check the scores ;)
Now let me in or yor
all little whores

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Troop*
lol i didnt get booted
I said ya can have the shit
if ya aint want me

So ima give it 2 u and Let it Die in your Hands

...Nuff Said....

dont get it twisted... you gone cuz kids aint want you. dont try and front like you made the decision on your own playboy.

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:08 AM

.................:wtf:

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:10 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...oijnhopawrw;lgjnEiuotidontreallywantinuiophnbqa p9uioawhnfgpq9uhngf-pq9[8uh-q98i-9q783ehnbg9uop;lfv;alkjshg0-8weytqw908eyhtq-w8yhtqw-8hthuigpo;ashg;zosdghsaodsgihagd[0oaihga[ogsih[0ew8tyq=w08

^^how's that for a qualiy post strobester?

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:11 AM

aiight so troop is gone anyone else...? and also whos on A.I's roster now because its probably not as good as it was before the first time A.I died

~Luciano~ 11-25-04 04:12 AM

No i left if ya didnt want me

U get it correct Play boy

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:12 AM

<<<was on dope A.I

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:12 AM

^^it is just the same...actualy wit more people...just witout Troop...and other peeps that got cut...

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:14 AM

<< was also on dope A.I actually the dopest A.I

DV, L.I, prem, rrated, metaphysic, blah blah blah list goes on and on

fluidmoon 11-25-04 04:14 AM

A.I. ROSTER
SEVEN
DEADLY
CALAMITY
SAARAN
TITO
DIABOLIC
REVOKE
ME
RKS
TRASE
MORE TO BE ADDED...by invite

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:14 AM

*wonders why he got cut*

:huh:

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:16 AM

^^y dont u get back down??

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:18 AM

seven- decent in text good in audio
dv- decent in both.. lost some of his touch since the good ol' days lol
calamity- blah in text good in audio
saaran- wack in text decent in audio
tito- wack in text.. decent in audio
diabolic- above average in both
revoke.. nigga i just figured out your alias i didnt even know it was you ****** dam and we was tag partners and u didnt tell me that lol.. anyways good in text audio?
RKS = ? who
trase.. good in text audio ?

basically what im trying to say is A.I has died sorry i'll come to the funeral :(

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:18 AM

S'Not Fam no more.

The real question is, "Why was I cut for no good reason and without anybody telling me?"

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
S'Not Fam no more.

The real question is, "Why was I cut for no good reason and without anybody telling me?"

Thats between you and Deadly...

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:21 AM

lol...^^^nah nigga u wasnt cut...u quit....remember...said u was leavin the site...

and Flow...i understand that...the people aint good at text...but who really cares about text...its gettin kinda wack if u ask me...but...wow troop and Fiya is gone...u actin like witout them we cant ride on niggas....SHIIIIIIIIIIIT...

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:21 AM

Socrates why did superior methods and the council merge thats too much ego in one spot its bound to explode in there

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:22 AM

^^^yup....lkhuigv

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:23 AM

diabolic this site has more text heads than audio so text matters somewhat and notice in crew battles its usually only one audio battle... what im saying is A.I aint nothing like it used to be and no one in your current roster is textually dope.. there's some hot people and some good people but no one like A.I use to have

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag.Nif.I.Cent
seven- decent in text good in audio
dv- decent in both.. lost some of his touch since the good ol' days lol
calamity- blah in text good in audio
saaran- wack in text decent in audio
tito- wack in text.. decent in audio
diabolic- above average in both
revoke.. nigga i just figured out your alias i didnt even know it was you ****** dam and we was tag partners and u didnt tell me that lol.. anyways good in text audio?
RKS = ? who
trase.. good in text audio ?

basically what im trying to say is A.I has died sorry i'll come to the funeral :(

notice everyone you mentioned does audio... or is starting audio, something past A.I rosters can't say... we good enough to hold our own in text and our audio is better than any other crew on the site... period. Im not gonna pop isht with yall, A.I is what it is, hate it if you want. ez.

fluidmoon 11-25-04 04:25 AM

It will be dope.....now it will be fam..real fam........1

*FaceLess* 11-25-04 04:26 AM

*smh*...........

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:27 AM

I said i was comin back so he threw me back on the roster hence the "A.I: Still Fam Like That" sig, and then after i moved i came back to find troop leader of ai and me off the roster. ='(

About the merger......I dunno.

I dont feel at home with any crew but the Old A.I fam to tell the truth :(

Now lemme finish watching "My Girl" with my sensitive ass. :thumbup:

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
notice everyone you mentioned does audio... or is starting audio, something past A.I rosters can't say... we good enough to hold our own in text and our audio is better than any other crew on the site... period. Im not gonna pop isht with yall, A.I is what it is, hate it if you want. ez.

I aint hating on ya'll or anything lol im just saying A.I wasnt what it used to be... you remember werent you down with them a while back or were you still w/ D2R... back in like june A.I was the dopest it has ever been.. almost all the established vets in each category