RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The B.E.S.T CREW (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   Seek n' Destroy (1) B.E.S.T Crew (0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250645)

King Solo 05-27-09 11:45 PM

Seek n' Destroy (1) B.E.S.T Crew (0)

What happened to you owning me Murdah?? You do realise that I just KO'ed you on my alias account YouAndWhatArmy.

Nice try though.

Cola 05-27-09 11:51 PM

Mean Kids bully the FUCK outta chumps

King Solo 05-28-09 12:25 AM

these faglets just don't know :)

MurDaH187 05-28-09 06:29 AM

You clown you didn't say that was your alias you fag...

And now you trying to claim a win???

In a crew battle you said wasn't even going to happen???

Coke dealer must be getting to you....

Now you seem like a lame just like him....

I will set up a real battle now you fucking herb....

King Solo 05-28-09 10:12 AM

lmao @ herb

I only said I wudn't crew battle because we were already battling moron. Don't take this thread as a means of me saying we are 1up in the crew battle... THERE IS NO CREW BATTLE!!

I just simply proved a point that you can't beat me. You lost, deal with it. Don't make excuses like you only half tried you idiot. You really make yourself look like a loser when you do that. Oh and forget a rematch, I've proved my point.

Cola 05-28-09 04:10 PM

hahahah @ dumbass Murdah getting whacked in a text battle than using the exucse 'i didn't know it was you'

MurDaH187 05-28-09 10:46 PM

You are a loser how you gonna battle me with ur alias and not let me know it was you then think that my verse I had there was as good as the one I would of had for you but since you know I would of ca,e harder you figuer you would take the cheessey way clown....

And coke dealer hope off he's nuts.....

Cola 05-28-09 11:19 PM

should i hope off he's nuts??

maybe i could hop off HIS nuts. here dude, i'll start following directions as soon as you are able to complete a few sentences.

King Solo 05-29-09 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
You are a loser how you gonna battle me with ur alias and not let me know it was you then think that my verse I had there was as good as the one I would of had for you but since you know I would of ca,e harder you figuer you would take the cheessey way clown....

And coke dealer hope off he's nuts.....

No offense my friend, but you are seriously deluded if you think you are good enough to be taking it easy on anyone. You come with the same ass garbage, regardless of who you were up against.

The whole "I didn't know it was you" argument is so gay, and only further demonstrates how weak of a battler you actually are.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-29-09 11:07 AM

*pees on the nearest fire hydrant.*

s.v.

King Solo 05-29-09 02:24 PM

^ You should author a book and call it "The Philosophies of Randomness".

SUPERVILLAIN 05-29-09 02:47 PM

^^^you should read a book called: "ECLIPSE OWNAGE AND IT'S OWNERS' RESPONSIBILITIES TO DETRIOT'S BADASSES." word. been on the street racing best sellers list since the inception of mitsubishi. dope read my friend. look into it.

www.amazon.com

the supe

King Solo 05-29-09 02:52 PM

I would, but I'm re-reading MUSTANGS SUCK ASS! for the 10th time.

WhoAmI 05-29-09 02:57 PM

i'm reading THE JOYS OF BUSES, TRAMS & TRAINS :(

SUPERVILLAIN 05-30-09 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I would, but I'm re-reading MUSTANGS SUCK ASS! for the 10th time.

^^^oh. a fiction reader i see...

...are there any magical unicorns or forest gnomes in that book too???

lol. :thumbup:

the supe

King Solo 05-31-09 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^oh. a fiction reader i see...

...are there any magical unicorns or forest gnomes in that book too???

lol. :thumbup:

the supe

No, but there's you having sex with a hot chick... so yeah, definitely leans more towards the fiction department, eh?

lol :thumbup:

the nick

SUPERVILLAIN 06-02-09 11:15 AM

non-fiction...

the hot chick you referred to drives an eclipse. so does her sisters. :thumbup:

"discuss."

s.v.

Ysdat 06-02-09 04:15 PM

Personally I think this is a punk move. You said many times you didnt want a crew battle, then you bttled him with your alias and claim a win in the 'crew battle'.

but yeh, end a the day its funny as fuck!!!!

King Solo 06-02-09 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
non-fiction...

the hot chick you referred to drives an eclipse. so does her sisters. :thumbup:

"discuss."

s.v.

Yeah, that's not an insult to me though. I don't drive an Eclipse, they're chickmobiles. :thumbup:

King Solo 06-02-09 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Personally I think this is a punk move. You said many times you didnt want a crew battle, then you bttled him with your alias and claim a win in the 'crew battle'.

but yeh, end a the day its funny as fuck!!!!

nah see, there was no crew battle really.. i just did this to try and rub it in and get him pissed. :laugh:

Fly-E 06-06-09 02:56 AM

on some reall shit all of u shut the fuck up u fuckin net heads hop the fuck off fags sittin hear gangin up on one nigga and over the net sry about bein net jumped murdah but my opinion i'll prolly be next lmao fuck it.

King Solo 06-07-09 04:45 AM

^ That's funny that you even consider yourself worthy of any kind of attention.

Fly-E 06-07-09 11:31 PM

Quote:
^ That's funny that you even consider yourself worthy of any kind of attention.

Thats funny you have been on here since forever and aint known no where else...oh wait besides other rap sites stfu if u wanna talk shit do it in a text battle whether a win or loss at least ur puttin up and if not than shut up fag.

King Solo 06-09-09 03:42 AM

lmfao @ this fag

i'm known in many places dude. all through my hometown and then several other places outside of it to. why? because i'm not a little faggot like you who sits on his comp begging people for a text battle. you fucking loser.

LPMNDCTE 06-09-09 02:16 PM

Quote:
lmfao @ this fag

i'm known in many places dude. all through my hometown and then several other places outside of it to. why? because i'm not a little faggot like you who sits on his comp begging people for a text battle. you fucking loser.

Are you really bragging about being known all through your hometown...

:shocked2:

Fly-E 06-09-09 05:56 PM

Quote:
lmfao @ this fag

Thats funny that i was jus away for a long time and didnt get on once why'll you have sat on here since 04 and thats really funny how battleing on here aint real life and congrats ur known through your hometown!!! Thats fucking amazing dude when your known threw out 6 different states and have labels talkin to you and waitin for your album to drop come talk to me. Rapverse aint real life thats the problem with the older guys on here you jus cant seem to grasp that i have heard people audios on here but yet never heard them no where else. Underground artists cool thats tight but its funny how all u older guys think u no erything and eryone. lmao. You dont no nothin about me and either do i to you but at least i put up or shut up you guys stick to a dead ass site cus ur considered legends of the net wowwww thats fuckin impecible legend of the net lmao ur my fuckin idol. rolf stfu mane reality dawg if u been on here since 04 and in real life are only known threw ur hometown than ummmm reality check homie its prolly for a reason...let me think u aint that good lmao stfu. idc how many older dudes have ur back to me talkin shit. lmao it dont defeat the purpos that you guys will get so defensive and sensitive......why? ummm prolly cus its true cus if it wasn't true u wouldn't make urself bigger than wat u are lmao.

Fly-E 06-09-09 05:57 PM

I text battle for fun numbnuts lmao. i dont take it serious..like damn im 4-10 omg kill me its the end of the world stfu idg a fcuk lmao.

Cola 06-09-09 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
Thats funny that i was jus away for a long time and didnt get on once why'll you have sat on here since 04 and thats really funny how battleing on here aint real life and congrats ur known through your hometown!!! Thats fucking amazing dude when your known threw out 6 different states and have labels talkin to you and waitin for your album to drop come talk to me. Rapverse aint real life thats the problem with the older guys on here you jus cant seem to grasp that i have heard people audios on here but yet never heard them no where else. Underground artists cool thats tight but its funny how all u older guys think u no erything and eryone. lmao. You dont no nothin about me and either do i to you but at least i put up or shut up you guys stick to a dead ass site cus ur considered legends of the net wowwww thats fuckin impecible legend of the net lmao ur my fuckin idol. rolf stfu mane reality dawg if u been on here since 04 and in real life are only known threw ur hometown than ummmm reality check homie its prolly for a reason...let me think u aint that good lmao stfu. idc how many older dudes have ur back to me talkin shit. lmao it dont defeat the purpos that you guys will get so defensive and sensitive......why? ummm prolly cus its true cus if it wasn't true u wouldn't make urself bigger than wat u are lmao.

>

[Fly-E]I text battle for fun numbnuts lmao. i dont take it serious..like damn im 4-10 omg kill me its the end of the world stfu idg a fcuk lmao[/QUOTE]

Fly-E 06-09-09 07:10 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha^^^

King Solo 06-12-09 07:37 AM

To LP... when you consider that my hometown isn't some big city but it still has over 100,000 people in it... and I'm known throughout by most.. its not as stupid as it first sounds.

To Fly-E... you really are stupid. and I just find your comments funny because you are yet another moron that tries to insult me by telling me i've been sat on this site since 2004. i joined then. there have been 2 occasions when I left this site.. the first for around 11 months and the second for more than 2 years.

I only have so many battles because I was around battling when battling was active and this site was full of activity.. with a great deal more than 20-30 members per day. so congrats to you on joining the rest who have failed at trying to use my join date as an insult. :thumbup:

Fly-E 06-13-09 02:27 AM

im not usin it as an insult i am sayin if u are really as good as u make urself out to be than since u been on here since 04 and have 95 wins and prolly more from other sites take ur effort on this site and put it into something worth talkin about...

King Solo 06-13-09 12:53 PM

What do you define as worth talking about? ........taking into account that I have never and will never want a career in rap or any other type of music. So please, do not tell me to pick up a mic or I will fucking e-slap you.

Fly-E 06-14-09 12:43 AM

ouch that one would hurt lmmfao. jus speakin my mind as usual figure ya'll would be used to it by now.

King Solo 06-14-09 06:00 AM

I'm all about the writing myself - scripts, novels, short stories. And if that some day succeeds in getting me some bank, well... I'll consider that worth talking about.

Fly-E 06-15-09 11:50 PM

alright i agree fair enough.