RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wordman.. PIcs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182440)

B-MAC 03-18-05 05:13 PM

Wordman.. PIcs

Aight well heres My pictures, So let the page fill wit hate

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 05:14 PM

hahaha u look like that nigga from MTV true life:Ive got friends wit benefits...da white 1 wit da voice dat sounded like his shit was modulated

Germ 03-18-05 06:03 PM

queer....go back to your job at mcdonalds and most likely ugly or no girlfriend

B-MAC 03-18-05 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
queer....go back to your job at mcdonalds and most likely ugly or no girlfriend

hahaha.. I was gonna post Pics of my Gurl, but i can tell the Jealously level is at a all time high already

B-MAC 03-18-05 06:57 PM

Here yah go Kesse.. My gurl,.. Go kill yourself now, cause you ant neva gonna get someone hotter then her.. Jealous Fuck

Germ 03-18-05 07:16 PM

it looks like you beat her.........and she is, by far, a butterface, by what i can see

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:21 PM

lmao for sure nice pic gross almost as bad as tha two bitches i put up lmao
its cuz u nasty cuz.. id kill u why u frontin???u look like a fukkin geek wit sum hip hop clothes dude u better go pick sum shit with a kid with down syndrom if u want to win chump if i seen u on thA street id fukin rush u and yer butterface bitch

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranz$cript
lmao for sure nice pic gross almost as bad as tha two bitches i put up lmao
its cuz u nasty cuz.. id kill u why u frontin???u look like a fukkin geek wit sum hip hop clothes dude u better go pick sum shit with a kid with down syndrom if u want to win chump if i seen u on thA street id fukin rush u and yer butterface bitch

hahahah.. sorry gangsta, i dont mean to be rude.. Please dont shoot me :shocked: , You would never see me on the street "cuz" cause, iam not from Cape Breton.. lol.. Go fuck your mom.. Incest asshole.. :thumbup:

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
it looks like you beat her.........and she is, by far, a butterface, by what i can see

It looks like i beat her?? yes because there are Huge Brusies on her face, Jesus Your almost as stupid as Transcrpit.. :gfy:

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:36 PM

yer a moron wordman yer butterface bitch is nasty face it u ugly a fukk look like a dorky ass kid that rocks to much 50 cent so shut up wit tha incest thing u hear anyone else laughing moron no cause yer tha only one stupid enough to think that and yer from halifax same province lmfao plus i live in ontario how fukin dumb r u

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:38 PM

and yo u should go wash yer face u got a lil dirt there on yer mug or is that supposed to be a beard its too store yer bitches tuna juice right???:)exactly

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:42 PM

Quote:
yer a moron wordman yer butterface bitch is nasty face it u ugly a fukk look like a dorky ass kid that rocks to much 50 cent so shut up wit tha incest thing u hear anyone else laughing moron no cause yer tha only one stupid enough to think that and yer from halifax same province lmfao plus i live in ontario how fukin dumb r u

Lets break down this Product of Incest's Intelligence

"yer a moron wordman yer butterface bitch is nasty face it u ugly a fukk look like a dorky ass kid that rocks to much 50 cent "

Ok thats not a sentence, Good job on the grammer gangsta

"so shut up wit tha incest thing u hear anyone else laughing moron "

First off its a fourm you cant hear anyone, unless its audio

Oh and Halifax is not cape breton, there is a fine difference incest and non-incest. Oh and another thing, you could only wish you had a gurl like mine "cuz"

Bangalore 03-18-05 07:45 PM

hahaha...st8pics fam...i was jus laugh'n at wut u said in response

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:46 PM

ill just go to tha pound tommorow and pick one up and theyll spay her for free

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:48 PM

Quote:
ill just go to tha pound tommorow and pick one up and theyll spay her for free

Ok was that suppose to hurt my feelings!

American Tiger 03-18-05 08:48 PM

nuttin wrong with the guy....

an anyone hatin....i would like to personaly call ya out.
cus ya'll 13yr olds ne ways talkin shit...

**but dude, word....dont make hand signals;)*

Germ 03-18-05 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ Wordman $
It looks like i beat her?? yes because there are Huge Brusies on her face, Jesus Your almost as stupid as Transcrpit.. :gfy:

^ no, its because her face is all red and looks fucked up....yeah, because every person who is beaten has huge bruises on their face, that's how people find out right away [/sarcasm]..........more than half of the people in this world that do get beat, it goes unnoticed

Adam 03-18-05 08:58 PM

First off, you eyebrow...oh shit... I mean your face made me want to kill myself. Secondly your girlfriend...needs to learn what achne cream is, and she looks like she went a round with Rocky in the ring. Look at them red eyes, fuck...

*Wipes eyes, trying to get clear vision back*

Blay'all 03-18-05 08:58 PM

Actually, since all those pics are fuckin huge, yall just hatin... i would like to see a pic that zoomed up on any 'a yalls faces without bein able to see a whole buncha faults... i mean damn... and yo... i think if the pic werent so zoomed up in her face and shit and u could really just see what she looks like like normal, she looks like she'd be really pretty :-)

peace...

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
First off, you eyebrow...oh shit... I mean your face made me want to kill myself. Secondly your girlfriend...needs to learn what achne cream is, and she looks like she went a round with Rocky in the ring. Look at them red eyes, fuck...

Do i sence a little Jealousy???

Adam 03-18-05 09:02 PM

^ No acctually, you look like a faggot.

Adam 03-18-05 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yungg Blay
Actually, since all those pics are fuckin huge, yall just hatin... i would like to see a pic that zoomed up on any 'a yalls faces without bein able to see a whole buncha faults... i mean damn... and yo... i think if the pic werent so zoomed up in her face and shit and u could really just see what she looks like like normal, she looks like she'd be really pretty :-)

peace...

$ Wordman $ you have a boyfriend?! Embarrassed to show his pics I see. :nono:

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:04 PM

Quote:
^ No acctually, you look like a faggot.

Dont hate me cause you Jealous.. It will be ok....

Blay'all 03-18-05 09:05 PM

The fuck? Just cuz i dont hate u think im gay with him?

Grow up.

KOOL COL-B 03-18-05 09:06 PM

lmfao @ wut yalls sayin. Halifax vs Cape Breton. Bridgewater gon stay outta this 1, lol, werd

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:08 PM

Quote:
$ Wordman $ you have a boyfriend?! Embarrassed to show his pics I see. :nono:

Bed time little Boy..

Adam 03-18-05 09:11 PM

^ Now you want to bring me to bed. I don't swing that way sausage.

KOOL COL-B 03-18-05 09:12 PM

Quote:

ROFLMMFAO!! OOO SHIT, werd

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:14 PM

she looks 12 yo....u on sum r.kelly shit aintchu???...he pickd her up at the playplace at mcdonalds where he workin

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:16 PM

Quote:

lmfaooooooooooooooo

Adam 03-18-05 09:18 PM

^ I think he does like children, he called me little boy.

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:19 PM

Quote:

You would like that wouldnt yah, Go back to NeverLand.. fagget

Man it really goes to show how Jealous and insecure this guy is, He got no problem comming in the mugshots threads and criticizing people that got the Balls to show there pics.. Dont Hate on me cause you continplate Suicide everyday of your life.. Remember to make sure the Hose is snug on the Mufler... :thefinger

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:19 PM

lollll

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:20 PM

Quote:

Man it really goes to show how Jealous and insecure this guy is, He got no problem comming in the mugshots threads and criticizing people that got the Balls to show there pics.. Dont Hate on me cause you continplate Suicide everyday of your life.. Remember to make sure the Hose is snug on the Mufler... :thefinger

that wasnt funny, and wasnt it u that called him little boy and wanted to take him to bed?? SMH

Bangalore 03-18-05 09:23 PM

Quote:

ha...its spelled contemplating.....and its not mufler...its muffler .... coming not comming.... :thumbup: now quick go back and edit that....

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEViLGeNiUs GL
that wasnt funny, and wasnt it u that called him little boy and wanted to take him to bed?? SMH

Looks like all the Dick riders are out tonight....

Micheal Jackson = Red Bull
Victim # 1 = ThaEvilGenius GL
Victim # 2 = Kool CoL -B

tranz$cript 03-18-05 09:25 PM

goooooooooooooffffffffffffffff aASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bitch

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:27 PM

hahahaha wordman ur a joke, dont b madd cuz u look like uve takin it in tha ass a few too many times n ya g/f looks like she hasnt even had her first period yet...

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:28 PM

once again, its that canadian air gettin to u aint it???

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEViLGeNiUs GL
hahahaha wordman ur a joke, dont b madd cuz u look like uve takin it in tha ass a few too many times n ya g/f looks like she hasnt even had her first period yet...

I think Red Bull is calling.. Better start running..

To bad you will never have a Gurl, And yah sister does not count