RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   no more fists fights. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237484)

SerB 11-22-06 12:26 AM

no more fists fights.

Fights are never fists these days.

weapons and the rare punch.

KOOL COL-B 11-22-06 12:49 AM

true true

people say its pussy to use weapons n shit, but its not. not at all. if u can take another mans life, that shit iz gangsta az fuck, not pussy :shoot: werd

Sean Gunner 11-22-06 01:43 AM

If you can't win a fight with your hands, and have to use a weapon when the other person does not have one, you are a pussy.

Period.

Past Tense 11-22-06 01:45 AM

You have to hide behind a gun?

Diet Coke 11-22-06 01:46 AM

Fighting with a weapon is weak as fuck. Fighting period is just whack. We are all humans, forgive quickly and move on.

Sean Gunner 11-22-06 01:48 AM

Sometimes you just have to fight in order to get the point across.

Sad, but true.
Sides, good fighting is an art form.

Diet Coke 11-22-06 01:51 AM

^ True enough, but a little love never hurt anybody, literally.

King Solo 11-22-06 01:58 AM

I've never used a weapon in my life. I fight with my fists and that is it. If some dude wants to whip out a knife or something, I'm game. I'll just use my ninja skills and disarm him and then drop him with a single shot to his cranium.

JTR 11-22-06 03:25 AM

^^ Lol or you might get stabbed and die, that would suck huh?

Fuck i'm such a party pooper :(

Ok fine, you'd roundhouse that motherfuckers head off, CHUCK NORRIS STYLE!

King Solo 11-22-06 03:29 AM

Word, I could get stabbed and die..

... but there is risk in everything. :) You only live once.

Phenom-in-all 11-22-06 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull

ummmm.....

*holds back obvious statements...*

ok... nvm

"SOMEBODY BETTER ASK MY EX!" ba-dum..PSHH!!!

Blackmage 11-22-06 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull

No. One time i was getting head from this girl and blasted her in the eye....and the poor girl never used that eye again...

King Solo 11-22-06 03:54 AM

blasting her in the eye.. that's just wrong..

unless it was by accident.. i mean i've done it over a girls face before, never hit them in the eye... but hey, shit happens

Blackmage 11-22-06 03:59 AM

yes i didn't mean to but i couldn't resist when she said "Do you see what you just did" i was like "I was about to ask you the same thing."

anxiety 11-22-06 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
true true

people say its pussy to use weapons n shit, but its not. not at all. if u can take another mans life, that shit iz gangsta az fuck, not pussy :shoot: werd

Fuck that shit. That IS pussy fuh sho. Killin people over stupid ass shit. I hope you were kidding.

Blackmage 11-22-06 04:03 AM

Chances are he was...But hey maybe Kol-colby just rolls like that :shoot: Werd.

King Solo 11-22-06 04:06 AM

He was kidding, Colby hasn't got a single serious comment in his body..

its all werd this and werd that... :cool:

Blackmage 11-22-06 04:18 AM

most of us know that

KOOL COL-B 11-22-06 04:29 AM

LOL, werd, werd.

but werd, if i tell u to go shoot sum guy whos pissin u off, would u do it? prolly not. anybody can shoot sumbody physicly, but not just anybody can shoot sumbody and stay koo mentally. maybe when yall hate people u want them to live, but when i hate sumbody, i want them dead. :cool: werd

Blackmage 11-22-06 04:37 AM

Now we're getting into hate. Most people confuse anger, childishness and an unwilliness to let shit die....with hate.

Maleficent 11-22-06 07:24 AM

I think people who call weapon users pussy are just really scared stiff that they have no access to decent weapons and that people out there WILL clap your ass with a weapon if you do wrong. The thought that somebody can easily kill you with a slug or two frightens those people. So they feel the need to assert some kind of superiority complex by calling them pussy. Please, fuck outta here.

Thats my opinion.

Crazy Hades 11-22-06 08:20 AM

Quote:
anybody can shoot sumbody physicly, but not just anybody can shoot sumbody and stay koo mentally.

Yeah mothafuckas. You're only cool if you shoot someone MENTALLY or METAPHORICALLY.

J. Luth 11-22-06 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
I think people who call weapon users pussy are just really scared stiff that they have no access to decent weapons and that people out there WILL clap your ass with a weapon if you do wrong. The thought that somebody can easily kill you with a slug or two frightens those people. So they feel the need to assert some kind of superiority complex by calling them pussy. Please, fuck outta here.

Thats my opinion.

that was pretty stupid right there

Maleficent 11-22-06 08:38 AM

Think of it this way, its much more interesting to watch films with guns, then to watch films where people scrap for 2 hours straight.

J. Luth 11-22-06 08:41 AM

^so that's talkin' about the enjoyment factor. Iunno about anyone else, but when i'm in a fight i'm not thinkin' about makin' it interesting for the viewers. I just do what I see fitting. And if that means takin' out my peice and sprayin' them with a big load of death jizz all over their face, then so be it. nah mean?

Sean Gunner 11-22-06 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Fuck that shit. That IS pussy fuh sho. Killin people over stupid ass shit. I hope you were kidding.

She was a ho, for sho.

Anyway, metal fighting is much more fun.

Maleficent 11-22-06 09:02 AM

I wasnt talking about entertainment, the point I was making was that guns and knives give people the intuition to fight in the first place for the indirect power weapons give them. I know when I see barbaric fist fighting it just reminds me of a bunch of retards tearing eachother up for probably a dumb reason, but when I see a shootout it reminds me of the animal instinct to just kill at whatever it takes.

Mad Dog 11-22-06 09:08 AM

fist fights 1 on 1 is the best way to sort shit...

but you gotta be prepared in case weapons are used...

coz lets face it, street fights aren't sanctioned by Queensbury Rules now are they?

Maleficent 11-22-06 09:11 AM

I hate watching people melee fight anyway unless its in martial arts or amateur boxing or some shit. If I have to walk through a hallway with kids fighting like dumbasses, then I'd have to drop my books and show them some Muay Thai.

J. Luth 11-22-06 09:12 AM

Quote:
I wasnt talking about entertainment, the point I was making was that guns and knives give people the intuition to fight in the first place for the indirect power weapons give them. I know when I see barbaric fist fighting it just reminds me of a bunch of retards tearing eachother up for probably a dumb reason, but when I see a shootout it reminds me of the animal instinct to just kill at whatever it takes.

yup, EXACTLY what makes it fuckin' stupid. You think it's smart or cool to just start shooting @ someone with a weapon for the hell of it? wtf? If there is NO good reason to even be fighting with someone why fight? Anything else is fuckin' stupid as hell. "OMGZ YO I JUST COPPED THIS NEW GAT SON!! NOW I'MA GO TO THE HOOD AND FIND THIS CRIP OR BLOOD NIGGA AND START POPPIN SHELLS AT HIM IN HOPES HE'LL SHOOT BACK AT ME!! I'M SO COOL AND GANGSTA SON!!!!" fuck outta here

Mad Dog 11-22-06 09:14 AM

Quote:
I hate watching people melee fight anyway unless its in martial arts or amateur boxing or some shit. If I have to walk through a hallway with kids fighting like dumbasses, then I'd have to drop my books and show them some Muay Thai.

BRRRRAAAAAAAPPP :shoot:

like "he's down let him get up"

i'd be like...na fuck that this cunts gonna get whats coming to him *boot to the face*

Maleficent 11-22-06 09:16 AM

Not randomly, but when there is justifiable beef. Guns can be used at anybody's expense whenever they like. Its not prized fighting where there are rules. Calling them a pussy for using a weapon isnt going to hide the fact that he put hollowtips in your mug. Thats all Im saying.

Mad Dog 11-22-06 09:20 AM

Quote:
Not randomly, but when there is justifiable beef. Guns can be used at anybody's expense whenever they like. Its not prized fighting where there are rules. Calling them a pussy for using a weapon isnt going to hide the fact that he put hollowtips in your mug. Thats all Im saying.

if it's justifiable then yeah...i'd prolly use a gun if i felt that i was in a situation where myself of people close to me's lives were in danger from that particular person/group...

ONLY then would i resort to that...otherwise ima jus flat out smack the shit out of ya

J. Luth 11-22-06 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
if it's justifiable then yeah...i'd prolly use a gun if i felt that i was in a situation where myself of people close to me's lives were in danger from that particular person/group...

ONLY then would i resort to that...otherwise ima jus flat out smack the shit out of ya

^yea exactly. otherwise it's just stupid. Especially if you get arressted for that shit and all that jibber jabber

Maleficent 11-22-06 09:23 AM

lmao, true, I guess it would be a bitch move to try and use a gun on people who are simply just picking on you or talking smack.

But I mean, if people like to get 50 friends on you, maybe its best you pack the Beretta though.

Mad Dog 11-22-06 09:27 AM

Quote:
lmao, true, I guess it would be a bitch move to try and use a gun on people who are simply just picking on you or talking smack.

But I mean, if people like to get 50 friends on you, maybe its best you pack the Beretta though.

i had a 2 on 15 situation a few weeks ago and i was 1 of the 2...-_-...managed to walk unscathed outta it...somehow no punches got thrown and them dudes were apologising first...but still a situation like that then yeah it's cool to even the odds...but i still feel a guns a bit extreme for that...but thats personal opinion...if it puts the shitters on the dudes ganging up on ya and you DONT wanna use it...jus a fronting technique then ok i can picture that situation...or at least i'd shoot someone in the foot and tell 'em that the next one would be in the head of anyone who wants to try next...

Maleficent 11-22-06 09:30 AM

What if it were 15 dudes with bats or pipes.

Click clack.

Mad Dog 11-22-06 09:33 AM

Quote:
What if it were 15 dudes with bats or pipes.

Click clack.

then it'd be shoulder shots...simple as...

i aint prepared to kill anyone over un-neccessary shit...it was my ex's boyfriend and i was outta line that night but he was apologising to me coz of her! lol...LOONNNG ASS STORY...

Dufflebag Boy 11-22-06 10:35 AM

u dont have ta use ur fists u got mase haha

King Solo 11-22-06 10:46 AM

Quote:

Thats my opinion.

Well no, that is not entirely true.

I think that people who have to resort to using weapons in fights are pussy and can't handle themselves with the fists they have. And I ain't scared stiff of weapons. I have a fucking 12-Bore Shotgun at my disposal and a sweet little array of knives and swords.

I don't go out looking to shoot someone though or fucking cut 'em up. That is just pussy and plain stupid.