RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What is this nonsense? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218554)

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 03:29 AM

What is this nonsense?

http://www.mentalfunk.com/movies/amazingracistkkk.html

This upsets me. Not only the fact that this cracker is racist in himself, but that the black community is glorifying this garbage white people put out.

This only makes the race war more intense.

Sean Gunner 01-01-06 03:32 AM

Great, just what we need to start the new year off. An alias.

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 03:32 AM

I know I fucking hate crackers.

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 03:33 AM

Oh and by crackers I mean crackas.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 03:34 AM

Socrates, you are a true black man. Stay strong, fight hard, and convert to Islam.

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 03:38 AM

Actually i'm half black and half white.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 03:39 AM

Well son, I really do feel bad about that. Just disregard your white half, and fight, fight, FIGHT.

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 03:50 AM

My brain is black but my heart and stomach are white. So it's really quite an interesting fight =/

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
My brain is black but my heart and stomach are white. So it's really quite an interesting fight =/

Fellow brother, do not be confused. Do not let your parent of white origin brainwash you into such mistakes. I mean just look- in those two sentences you wrote to me, you rhymed.

Think about it, you are a black man.

Sean Gunner 01-01-06 03:55 AM

Who wants a drink?

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 03:56 AM

i want a drink but i don't want to get out of my bus seat to get it.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Parks
i want a drink but i don't want to get out of my bus seat to get it.

Hey! It's my friend Rosa. My friends, THIS is a strong black woman. You should really follow her example Revelation.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:00 AM

thanks g-malc but i really dont think violence will solve anything so i would appreciate it if you would stop preaching it.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:04 AM

Quote:
thanks g-malc but i really dont think violence will solve anything so i would appreciate it if you would stop preaching it.

Excuse me, but where I come from hoes like you get raped. Now bend over, woman.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:07 AM

that is extremely rude and i just dont think violence is the key. you need to be teaching the young people of our culture that peace is what is needed. besides it wont even matter because the white man is trying to hold us down anyway.

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X.
Fellow brother, do not be confused. Do not let your parent of white origin brainwash you into such mistakes. I mean just look- in those two sentences you wrote to me, you rhymed.

Think about it, you are a black man.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Good job.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:14 AM

Quote:
that is extremely rude and i just dont think violence is the key. you need to be teaching the young people of our culture that peace is what is needed. besides it wont even matter because the white man is trying to hold us down anyway.

Exactly. We must fight. Peace is not the answer. Peace is only the answer if they are being racist towards us. Not the other way around.

If a white man is outnumbered, peace is not the answer. If a black man is outnumbered, peace is the answer.

I did a sermon on this at my mosk the other day. The white man hates us, period.

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:17 AM

I SPENT OVER 50 YEARS IN PRISON.. and I'll BE DAMNED if im goin to let the white man hold me back... I'm paving the way for my fellow brothers and mothers..

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:19 AM

i agree. white people are trying to hold us down, but i dont think fighting will help the cause. we need to sit tall in our bus seats and stop helping the white people. do you know what i mean, nigga?

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:21 AM

Rosa.. what do u say u just come back to my place and smoke a dutch???

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:23 AM

Quote:
i agree. white people are trying to hold us down, but i dont think fighting will help the cause. we need to sit tall in our bus seats and stop helping the white people. do you know what i mean, nigga?

Yeah, I see your perspective in the midst of this chaos. You have your views on fighting white men I have mine.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:23 AM

no, i refuse. im trying to help these young blacks and while you spent years in prison, smoking is still not acceptable. you should be preaching to everybody about how we need to uprise peacefully.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonMandela
I SPENT OVER 50 YEARS IN PRISON.. and I'll BE DAMNED if im goin to let the white man hold me back... I'm paving the way for my fellow brothers and mothers..

i agree. weve been through the hardships because of the white man. we need to pave the peaceful path for our sons daughters grandsons granddaughters greatgrandsons greatgranddaughters greatgreatgrandsons greatgreatgranddaughters etc.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:25 AM

Quote:
no, i refuse. im trying to help these young blacks and while you spent years in prison, smoking is still not acceptable. you should be preaching to everybody about how we need to uprise peacefully.

Watch your mouf, sista, you 'bout to get slapped.

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:26 AM

DO I FUCK AROUND.. no.. i will cap bitches.. slap bitches.. and straight up rape bitches.. i'm an old black man.. in a white world.. IM DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES MAN

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:27 AM

Quote:
i agree. weve been through the hardships because of the white man. we need to pave the peaceful path for our sons daughters grandsons granddaughters greatgrandsons greatgranddaughters greatgreatgrandsons greatgreatgranddaughters etc.

Also, the sons and daughters that may be ours, be we aren't quite sure. Them too! Everyone must advance.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:29 AM

yeah, even the homosexuals. well, no we can leave them behind, but everybody else needs to be saved through peace and courage from our generation.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonMandela
DO I FUCK AROUND.. no.. i will cap bitches.. slap bitches.. and straight up rape bitches.. i'm an old black man.. in a white world.. IM DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES MAN

i agree, but i think denying the white man our bus seats will advance our place in civil rights more then fighting will.

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:31 AM

Rosa.... you a dead bitch.. and if u keep ramblin on about peace and shit.. i'ma keep it that way...

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:32 AM

Quote:
yeah, even the homosexuals. well, no we can leave them behind, but everybody else needs to be saved through peace and courage from our generation.

Yes, we must increase social development and political awareness in our own ways. But we musn't lose the culture that our people have always possessed.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X.
Yes, we must increase social development and political awareness in our own ways. But we musn't lose the culture that our people have always possessed.

first things first, though. we need to get bush out of office. hes contaminating the black youth with nonsense, killing us with the hurricane and further holding us down. after that, we need to plan out some more sit ins and not move on the bus even if we get to our stop without a white man asking us to move.

Huey Newton 01-01-06 04:35 AM

Self pride is lacking thru out our youth but we tend to support action sof those neglecting our own people

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Newton
Self pride is lacking thru out our youth but we tend to support action sof those neglecting our own people

Can I have your autograph, sir?

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:38 AM

Quote:

i agree. i think some sit ins should help our people see how serious this is. the white man is trying to hold us down and we cant take it.

Huey Newton 01-01-06 04:39 AM

The Black Panther Party, which is a revolutionary group of black people, realizes that we have to have an identity. We have to realize our black heritage in order to give us strength to move on and progress. But as far as returning to the old African culture, it's unnecessary and it's not advantageous in many respects. We believe that culture itself will not liberate us. We're going to need some stronger stuff.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:43 AM

Quote:
The Black Panther Party, which is a revolutionary group of black people, realizes that we have to have an identity. We have to realize our black heritage in order to give us strength to move on and progress. But as far as returning to the old African culture, it's unnecessary and it's not advantageous in many respects. We believe that culture itself will not liberate us. We're going to need some stronger stuff.

oh, well then we need to brainstorm. africa is being corrupted and destroyed as we speak because of the whites. the whites are putting in jails to try and hold us down. we need to rise up (hopefully through peace) and save all of us. were running out of time and with the government moving drugs into the ghetto i dont see how well be able to rally. we need to plan something out fast.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:44 AM

Even more discusting bigotry!

http://www.mentalfunk.com/movies/sniperheadshot.html

Huey Newton 01-01-06 04:45 AM

Quote:
oh, well then we need to brainstorm. africa is being corrupted and destroyed as we speak because of the whites. the whites are putting in jails to try and hold us down. we need to rise up (hopefully through peace) and save all of us. were running out of time and with the government moving drugs into the ghetto i dont see how well be able to rally. we need to plan something out fast.

We are in the same situation here in America. Whenever we attack the system the first thing the administrators do is to send out their strongarm men. If it's a rent strike, because of the indecent housing we have, they will send out the police to throw the furniture out the window. They don't come themselves. They send their protectors. So to deal with the corrupt exploiter you are going to have to deal with his protector, which is the police who take orders from him. This is a must.

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 04:55 AM

ROFL @ one of the black power fists being white.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
ROFL @ one of the black power fists being white.

Please take note that the black fist is higher.