RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SLOBS DISS(The c-life response) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144372)

50Cal. 08-22-04 10:24 PM

SLOBS DISS(The c-life response)

Fuck 9s techs and gernades
All slobs sex and better behave
Or catch a pound of lead in they waves
Come through with ya dead flag
And ill put ya head in a bag
Go give head to a fag you gay nigga
I spray niggas its B.K nigga
You pussy dressed up like period blood
You feeling me cuz he can find out its real from a slug
When he gets hit with the steel in his mug
Fuck what you THINK ill clear the air with the guage
Picture me being SCARED ya flag turn PINK WHEN IT FADES
Little cowards with razor blades
Like i wont have more beams on you then laser waves
Never the less
Only time my C close is when i reload as bullets sever ya chest
I put that weopon on um
Only rock RED bandaanas when im STEPPING ON UM
Rogers dead and TYES a snitch
Plus Mack dropped his flag MACKS a bitch
Blast clips watch as i blow past ya
Cuz yous a SLOW LAZY OLE BASTARD(SLOB)

sinn 08-22-04 11:00 PM

dog 1/10 on that battle? bitch please for real this site gets gayyyyyyyer n gayyyyer
all these fuckin faggot ass kids sayin "elevate" when like i said on another thread, BITCH u aint no fuckin ceo of a record company, u aint signed, U DONT KNO SHIT!!!!

sinn 08-22-04 11:01 PM

dog 1/10 on that battle? bitch please for real this site gets gayyyyyyyer n gayyyyer
all these fuckin faggot ass kids sayin "elevate" when like i said on another thread, BITCH u aint no fuckin ceo of a record company, u aint signed, U DONT KNO SHIT!!!!

50Cal. 08-22-04 11:58 PM

dogg you suck ill ko you easy stop freeposting in my shit

DRAG~ON 08-23-04 12:39 AM

man Empire me n u is koo
but u cant be dissin Bloods
like dat dawg dats dirty work

BANG 08-23-04 12:49 AM

Yo Sinn ya ass got a good ass point. Mothafuckas up here be tryin to play King Pin and small time as fuck. They telling everybody else to elevate then when you see their rhyme skills they own shit is fucked up. Empire you a bitch. Ya whole crew is a bitch. You can claim blood you can claim crip but fuck that nigga where ya proof at. "You think that bandana makes you look gangsta but all I see is a handkerchief"

sinn 08-23-04 01:49 AM

hahaha exxxxactly dog, see im glad i aint the only one thinkin bout this shit, u jus dont kno rap good enough empire, and jus like my man jus said, U AINT IN NO GANGS U AINT SHIT! u soft u pussy, u like all these other kids actin hard on the internet, when FOR REALLLL u get slapped everytime u talk in yo fuckin hood mr wannabe ass CEO hahaha that goes to ALL u fucks sayin shit like that :thumbup:

sinn 08-23-04 01:59 AM

aight u kno what i wanna drop somethin now here we go

ure names empire, u dont run shit
in real life dog, u carry empty clips

i dont care if u hatin on my style
cuz yo faggot ass, is jus in denile

i dont care if yo ass, wants to bitch some more
i spit gangsta shit, fuck corney metaphors

i dont flood my rymes wit wack ass lyrics
but all u faggot muthafuckas, just cant hear it

u lookin for dressed up rymes, n dressed up flows
u prolly jus mad, cuz u aint got no hoes

and that right there is the fuckin truth
u can be jam masterjay ill shoot up yo booth

BITCH there u go talk all the mothafuckin shit u want but read my muthafuckin signiture bitch I DONT RAP ANY WAY BITCH I ROBBBBBBBBB

o yea one mo thang, u say people wit my style dont get no where in rap? say nothin ever happens? what bout three 6 mafia bitch, what bout project pat hoe, fuck what bout master p, ALL THE DIRTY SOUTH SHIT U STUPID FUCK so holla

50Cal. 08-23-04 02:15 AM

^^both you lames is whacke bang you 3-6 for a reason and you lost to bums you suck thats why you need to elevate i got 15 wins stupid i beat nice niggas im in the best crew dickface im good your crew and you suck your a bum set it up and ill ko both of you handicap match me vs both of you

sinn 08-23-04 02:35 AM

hahah dog, u sucha faggot u think this text shit really means somethin dont u, mr muthafuckin "ooo i got 15 wins on my computer" hahahah fuckin hoe, ALL my shit is off the top off my fuckin head, i bet half these fucks prewrite, TO A FUCKIN TEXT WANNA B REAL RAP BATTLE, wit there flows that dont even fuckin flow, and if u tryed to put a beat to it, U WOULDENT B ABLE TO
so hate all u want, but jus read my new thread im sure u can find some shit jus for u empire

~Sonofisis~ 08-23-04 03:40 AM

Bitch you ain't from Cali you gang bangin wanna be internet thug..

~Sonofisis~ 08-23-04 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn

I totally agree

BANG 08-23-04 05:09 PM

Just like my man said yall most cats up here win off "dressed up lines" and shit. Im 3-6 and what I dont give a fuck. I aint gettin paid for this shit. You actin like you gonna become a ledgen from this shit. Bitch please.

JPoll 08-23-04 06:09 PM

ahahah more e thugs...you're white empire... what the fuck

50Cal. 08-23-04 07:12 PM

^and you suck bitch :gfy:

intensify effect 08-23-04 07:40 PM

^^^ HAHAHA Jpoll u a funny nigga...... HAHA

but im saying FUCK BLOODS,
C-LIFE OR NO-LIFE
6 POPING 5 dropping

another cookie monster drinking elmo's milk BITCH!!!!

CRRRRRRRAP!!!!!

FLooZe 08-23-04 09:03 PM

Empire youre a bitch and your crew isnt even the best,The Council'll merk your ass easy bitch.stop talking shit and battle.If all these peopl need to elevate,battle then mufuker.

50Cal. 08-23-04 09:12 PM

ill merk you you suck but i got 5 battles up now later bitch ill smoke you

intensify effect 08-23-04 09:24 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144597

sinn 08-23-04 10:12 PM

HAHAHAHAH EMPIRE!!!! URE WHITE!!!!! u drop the fuckin n-bomb like its goin outta style......hahahahah i dont think ud do that around black people, SO STOP DOIN IT HERE, hahahahha jus like some one else said, U A FAKE, INTERNET, WHITE, THUG! hahahaha faggot asssssss boy

50Cal. 08-24-04 12:22 AM

Whatever You Say Bitch Ill Merk You In Real Life Pussy

BANG 08-24-04 12:43 AM

Oh shit I aint even know dude was white. Yall white boys better take a lesson from Eminem. I aint ever heard him drop the N word in his rhymes so ... thats that. Empire you probably livin in Upstate NY so I dont think you crackin like that. Real life? Bitch please ya ass probably a wanna be Eminem 8 mile cat. Them lyrics you slangin get ya ass killed in NY if you rap like that you lil bitch. Real Life nigga!

sinn 08-24-04 02:15 PM

hahahahahah empire......hahahaha......damn..... bang jus said it strait up NEVVVVER has eminem dropped the n-bomb, neither have i, yea dog u come see me n real life when im chillin wit some of my boys that are black and u come sayin that n-bomb shit n see who gets merked FAKE ASS WANNABE hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Charlie~Manson 08-24-04 04:33 PM

How u gon diss Bloods. In Inglewood thats a death wish homie . Yo shit was wack jus for dissin Bloods

FUCK CRABS!!!

HaHa Not Fareel Fuck Gangbangin I dont need a gang to hold my shit down
I'll knock a nigga by myself but my brother a Blood so I gotta rep for my nigga

NewKid 08-24-04 04:39 PM

Yea Dawg put dem C's up knock dem B's down das tha routine C-SQUAD niggaz

BANG 08-24-04 04:49 PM

New kid shut yo ass up young hoe ass bitch. Krab ass bitch and fuck all them bitches reppin too. If you dont like it shoot ya self.

50Cal. 08-24-04 08:55 PM

chitti chitti 8ang 8ang nothing 8ut a crip thang

[SIZE=7]FUCK SLOBS

LIL'DREW 08-24-04 10:59 PM

CRIP SET!!!
:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

50Cal. 08-24-04 11:59 PM

Yea Yea Hoover duece Trey Good Fella in the building

fuck slobs

RymheReaper 08-25-04 03:04 AM

gd stuff

Rymin4eva 08-25-04 05:20 AM

let him say and do anything that he wants to your not him deal with it!

50Cal. 08-25-04 06:48 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnn

50Cal. 08-26-04 11:25 PM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppin

sinn 08-27-04 03:16 AM

quit uppppppp ppppppppppppp ure faggot ass flow u suck get a day job

50Cal. 08-27-04 09:08 PM

^even your quote sucks :laugh: your sooooooo lame uppppppppppppppppppppin

sinn 08-27-04 09:31 PM

hahaha naw son my sig is the truth, and y did u take the sig out of ure bout u and ure boyfriend...i mean....what is it....life partner? haha whos the fag son, u bout 90 percent fake, me im as trill as it comes

raw killa 08-28-04 05:22 AM

yo i dunno all these fake mutha fuckas is tlkn bout......em not sayin da n word in his raps he may not do it in his raps but him n dre call each other niggaz u fuckaz need 2 grow up n live in our world(2004)i kno plenty real ass niggaz dat got no problem me (bein white)callin dem my niggaz all dey do is call me dey nigga back...as far as crabs go...dont make me pull da net out n go fishin u fuckin pussies....u punk asses....1 of ur blue fakeness representers livin in hell/heaven w/e now cuz he raped my ex 3-4 yrs ago....blood in blood out dats da only way 2 live......fuckin pussies....n yo empire i dunno wut ur malfucntion is but like othas have said already u aint no ceo of fuckin aftermath or ruffryders or n e thing u aint shit so who da fuck r u 2 judge otha peeps music...u jus mad cuz every1 here betta than yo ass....u like a washed up milkbone or fuckin powder puff bitch(milkbone-death row)(powder puff or powder p-ruthless wit bone n mo thugs)shut da fuck up n get a life n real job u can do n r skilled at punk ass fuck crabs bloods 4 life nigga

50Cal. 08-29-04 01:47 AM

^im better then you though bitch and who says blood in blood out? :laugh: you dick when bloods in its blue you asshole dickface no real slob would say that and you aint never kill shit where you live at so i can have a homie get at you pussy

sinn 08-29-04 03:20 AM

hahahah did u jus say his dick fucks blue assholes?