RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This is really starting to piss me off. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164148)

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-04 09:41 PM

This is really starting to piss me off.

First Im gonna say that if you freepost in this thread you will be banned from the lounge for 48 hours.

I am sick and tired of seeing fucking beef threads, freepost threads and fucking immature bullshit going around this forum. I think its high time that we try and have another go at the "Anything goes forum".

The way I plan on doing this, is by keeping the currant one so threads can be moved there without deleting them.. And we will create the forum so no posts will go up but I will not move threads into that forum.

Which will mean, no one will lose posts. The reason I am doing this is because of the numorous threads I am seeing with titles like "yo this is the empire whoring thread" or "yo im stealin yo shit" and inside the thread says
"yea nigka, what chu gonna do??"... or sum shit like that..

Its fucking not funny.. Kontro made a thread similar to this which I even had to close because of idiots freeposting in it. Its not good when every morning when I wake up, I see about 6 or 7 threads that need closing.

So.. I am going to PM strobe now and most likly by tonight there will be another freeposting forum in here for all the bullshit.

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 09:42 PM

yes i agree. im drunk so do not mind me at all. im done freeposting. im going to be serious from now on. after im drunk that is. if your stressed out. maybe we need more mods. cause modding a bunch of animals is hard work

but then again the definition of this forum does say: kick back relax and talk about whatever is on your mind..

Nynth Degree 12-05-04 09:42 PM

Sorry Nostra, I'll quit goofin' around and just post in threads already made...

Keith Moon 12-05-04 09:43 PM

meow meow*

oh sorry...Well Nos is sooo cool he puts peanut butter around hus bellybutton

and thats word...

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 09:45 PM

shit liek that ^ is what nos is talking about

Yupi! 12-05-04 09:45 PM

why would the net piss someone off?

50Cal. 12-05-04 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
First Im gonna say that if you freepost in this thread you will be banned from the lounge for 48 hours.

I am sick and tired of seeing fucking beef threads, freepost threads and fucking immature bullshit going around this forum. I think its high time that we try and have another go at the "Anything goes forum".

The way I plan on doing this, is by keeping the currant one so threads can be moved there without deleting them.. And we will create the forum so no posts will go up but I will not move threads into that forum.

Which will mean, no one will lose posts. The reason I am doing this is because of the numorous threads I am seeing with titles like "yo this is the empire whoring thread" or "yo im stealin yo shit" and inside the thread says
"yea nigka, what chu gonna do??"... or sum shit like that..

Its fucking not funny.. Kontro made a thread similar to this which I even had to close because of idiots freeposting in it. Its not good when every morning when I wake up, I see about 6 or 7 threads that need closing.

So.. I am going to PM strobe now and most likly by tonight there will be another freeposting forum in here for all the bullshit.

shut up bitch before i make i own nos thread so i can whore you:)

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 09:46 PM

because the net has great impact on peoples life now' days

ChuCkD wit FLAVA 12-05-04 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Sorry Nostra, I'll quit goofin' around and just post in threads already made...

make sure u dont bite it

Parallel 12-05-04 09:53 PM

nos i agree 100% im sick of that shit to...do something now man...pz.

Adamant 12-05-04 09:53 PM

does this count as a free post?

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-04 10:01 PM

Yes. It does. And two people are already going to get a temporary ban. Who else wants it.

Adamant 12-05-04 10:02 PM

not me though
right taco?

Yupi! 12-05-04 10:03 PM

OMG......I dont know people get banned here.

Nostra...you are mean! lol.

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 10:03 PM

lol at all these people freeposting. im just chilling hopefully This thread can get back together soon. Nos are you able to delete threads? or can you only close them?

Pop Lotty 12-05-04 10:05 PM

Nostradamus was wack...Nas had some wack songs up there =0

Kawn Flixx 12-05-04 10:06 PM

I agree..and people go in the freepost threads and go "LMAO"

like shit funny...and peopel glorify the shit..so people do it alot..

you niggas rally need to grow up..."oh shit I freeposts please people laugh.."

Nos should really ban people Names for that shit..its not funny damn..

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-04 10:09 PM

Making pointless shit up isnt funny. It may be funny to some immature fucking kids man, but anyone with half a brain isnt gonna laugh at homo shit like:

yo i dunno.. so...... FREEPOST!!

Thats fucking gay shit.

Pop Lotty 12-05-04 10:10 PM

LMAO@you getting mad as fuck...

Logic The Goonie 12-05-04 10:16 PM

Well that nigga wanted to be a mod and yall niggas wanted him to be mod but then as soon as he does you try to make his job shit.
S'Whack yo.

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-04 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
LMAO@you getting mad as fuck...

Yeah well you dont have to close all that dumb shit..

The freepost forum is comming back. And once that is made a little later on, you guys can post as much bullshit as you like in there.. And I wont give two shits..

This forum is for proper conversation.. Not for dumb shit..

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 10:19 PM

i hate it when people say like

nos is koo he puts peanutbutter on his bellybutton
-Bigchase

and they think their funny but really people are like WTF

trying to be on the Witty stupid ass Cocky shit but they lookin like a total ass

Logic The Goonie 12-05-04 10:22 PM

I'm witty yo. But I keep it to myself. :(

But Nos doesn't remember the days when he did that type of shit ='(

Ysdat 12-05-04 10:29 PM

yeh, freepost's dont make this site any better. All they do is show how immature some cat's can be.In a serious thread,(such as this one) were some1 hasnt got the metallity to post some wise word's on the topic,they will simply post some wak bullshit.

90% a the thread's in the lounge change subject by at least the second page.

Hmmmm maybe the thread's being made are just pointless and stupid.iono.
but fucka wak freepost.

touch my couchie 12-05-04 10:32 PM

i agree with this nos..but after last night i should freepost tha shit outta LL.....

Logic The Goonie 12-05-04 10:38 PM

^^Ewwwww!

But yo Nos I really do appreciate everything you do for the site.
S'Why you won't see me making whackass threads yo. :thumbup:

Steve 12-06-04 01:22 AM

Sorry nos..i guess i have freeposted also..maybe that is where my 6 posts went..and i agree beefing does get lame...don't get mad but yea i got 100 posts again..yeah i was wondering what a mod acually does...edit,delete,close,what?

TitoBronsky 12-06-04 01:33 AM

lmao at Kon lieing saying hes drunk............

LOL

nigga u 14!!!!!!!!!!! you know damn well your moma will whoop that ass if she catches you drinking ......... or drunk in front of that computer!

LMAO

you a damn liar....... quit trying to be cool..........

lieing about being intoxicated is so lame!

Kawn Flixx 12-06-04 01:37 AM

^agreed

I'm 14 although I never plan to drink or even smoke anyway..

why would you lie about..being drunk?..shit is so ignorant..

"oh shit i'm drunk" even if you were don't glorify that..stupi fucks these days..

and tito...nce I audio I peeped it... and sorry Nos if this is a freepost

..::Climax::.. 12-06-04 03:58 AM

you do your job well nos....

huggy_bear 12-06-04 08:16 PM

i fuckin hate all htem too, cuase wiht all hte freeposting, there is no reason to bother to even make threads, cuase all people do is free post in them anway

Insight. 12-06-04 09:01 PM

word this is a good idea. its gonna create a lot of stress on ya, so u may want some more mods *cough* personify *cough*, lol but ya good idea, hope it works. px

huggy_bear 12-06-04 09:10 PM

but honestly jsut htink about it, freeposting is just gay...... why wouldtn you jsut start your own thread and freepost in it?

Ms. Get Gully 12-06-04 09:25 PM

THE LYRICIST LOUNGE(18viewing)
Set down the mic and put your feet up. Come in
and talk about whatever is on your mind

No hate..but ..isnt that what this forum is for :/
maybe u should change the description ..because i mean basically every freepost is whatever is on a person's mind and the threads are made cuz thats what is on that persons mind at the time..although i agree half the shit is gay...

Crossroads 12-06-04 09:40 PM

^^word you right.

It should say something like
"Set down the mic and put your feet up. Come inand talk about Intellectual thingys, NO FREEPOSTING OR I WILL BAN YOUR ASS"