RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Modern Warfare 2> YOUR LIFE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251255)

J. Luth 11-10-09 09:39 PM

Modern Warfare 2> YOUR LIFE

if you got X-box, add me.

GT: ItsDaKidSP8

GO!

Tha Q. 11-10-09 11:01 PM

WHen you say things like "so and so" is "greater than your life"...you basically call God a liar.

If we're made in the image of God, how can a video game trump that?

No sir.

Your Life > what you think it's worth.

:)

Ltizzle 11-10-09 11:03 PM

LOL why so serious Q?

MW2 is good, but frankly I'm a tad bit disappointed. Not all sure why, but something about it doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Adam 11-11-09 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
WHen you say things like "so and so" is "greater than your life"...you basically call God a liar.

If we're made in the image of God, how can a video game trump that?

No sir.

Your Life > what you think it's worth.

:)

Shut the fuck up.

Quite being a condescending cunt to everybody.

Adam 11-11-09 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
LOL why so serious Q?

MW2 is good, but frankly I'm a tad bit disappointed. Not all sure why, but something about it doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm just crazy.

I'm more stoked for L4D2.

JTR 11-11-09 12:42 AM

I'm more stoked for dragonball z raging blast lmfao

JTR 11-11-09 12:43 AM

and yea ill prob buy left 4 dead 2 also but im more stoked for dead rising 2

J. Luth 11-11-09 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
LOL why so serious Q?

You crazy son!

Campaign mode is crazy. Multiplayer seems a lot better. Love the maps. Really have some sick maps. WAYYY better than MW1 where you had some dull maps. Here it's a lot more creative, a lot more strategy involved.

Shit, I could marry this game sons

oh, and I forgot to mention. It's probably because you playing it no PS3 son ;)

Ltizzle 11-11-09 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
You crazy son!

Campaign mode is crazy. Multiplayer seems a lot better. Love the maps. Really have some sick maps. WAYYY better than MW1 where you had some dull maps. Here it's a lot more creative, a lot more strategy involved.

oh, and I forgot to mention. It's probably because you playing it no PS3 son ;)

Agree on the map part, I'm definitely loving some of the maps thus far.

I don't know. I played a whole lot of Uncharted 2 prior to the MW2 release, so maybe I'm just spoiled.

Young Kidd (LM) 11-13-09 01:56 PM

uncharted 2. FTW that game is soooo sick

L.E 11-14-09 11:52 PM

Quote:

:huh:

Thats a tad disturbing.

Yeah its a pretty sick game I suppose. Same shit with just way better everything really.

50Cal. 11-15-09 04:09 AM

dope game but got my xbox banned:(

J. Luth 11-15-09 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
:huh:

Thats a tad disturbing.

Yeah its a pretty sick game I suppose. Same shit with just way better everything really.

THIS motherfucka coming on and talking about disturbing shit on a message board.

GET OUTTA HERE SON. Captain Price would be ashamed of you. :nono:

L.E 11-16-09 04:13 AM

Are you trying to sound tough by capitalizing your letters?

Is telling me that a fictional game character would be ashamed of me is supposed to be insulting?

It sounds like you take this game a little too seriously dude.

Dabatos 11-16-09 11:17 AM

the game is cool, but just not really feelin it. Got a little bored 1/4 through the game. lol I just cant wait for assassins creed to come out

J. Luth 11-16-09 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
Are you trying to sound tough by capitalizing your letters?

Is telling me that a fictional game character would be ashamed of me is supposed to be insulting?

It sounds like you take this game a little too seriously dude.

damnn, and right now it seems you getting pissy over a message board thread about a video game. awwwwwwwwww..... poor LE. :(

Ltizzle 11-16-09 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
the game is cool, but just not really feelin it. Got a little bored 1/4 through the game. lol I just cant wait for assassins creed to come out

I'm on the fence about AC2.

It looks great, but I was extremely disappointed by the gameplay of the first one, so naturally I'm hesitant to throw down another $60. I'll probably just hold out till March for God of War 3. Maybe then AC2 will have dropped in price and I can give it a go. Let me know if its good.

Dabatos 11-16-09 07:15 PM

fa sho bro!! yeah i loved ac 1 man. Im more of an fps game but getting tired of it always being the same.

_Talksic_ 11-17-09 06:31 AM

i played the first one and i got owned i suck at this game.but halo 3's a different story

J. Luth 11-17-09 08:28 AM

LOL campaign mode is way too short.

but I love this game for the multiplayer.

like 12 of my boys have it. So I just hit up 5, we hit that 6 on 6 team deathmatch up and dominate. worddddd.

_Talksic_ 11-17-09 08:55 AM

thats usually what me and my boys do on halo when i play

J. Luth 11-17-09 03:54 PM

word. I mean fuck, it's team deathmatch. You're supposed to communicate, not run off and in bunches and go all by yourself.

We all be putting on the "cold blooded perk" which makes you invisible to UAV. It's game over for them with that.

Tha Q. 11-17-09 04:14 PM

Anybody remember Pacman?

Dabatos 11-17-09 05:20 PM

i hate that screen u attach to the gun those other guys have lol.. where u can see where everyone is ugh!! gets crazy annoying bro! lol

J. Luth 11-17-09 08:12 PM

you mean the heartbeat sensor?

I believe there is a perk called "ninja" that allows you to be invisible to that too.

Not too many people use it tho, so it's not too much of a problem. Plus, they can only sense you when you're close by.

Dabatos 11-17-09 10:26 PM

yeah that thing lol.

Dabatos 11-17-09 10:26 PM

whats ur rank now??????????????/

J. Luth 11-17-09 10:44 PM

I'm only level 27. Haven't been able to play much as I want. Fucking homework out the ass. Only got till December 9th tho then I got till January 28th to kick ass. wooooo

Dabatos 11-18-09 12:21 AM

lol word, im only on 17 right now. But the game gets boring after a few hours so i read for a few hours than get back on it again lol

Ltizzle 11-18-09 06:35 PM

33 here i think.

Dabatos 11-18-09 08:30 PM

word, I got bored of playing it online lol. I'm pretty addicted to the spec ops though

J. Luth 11-18-09 10:33 PM

lol how can you get bored online? You playing by yourself?

Play it with 5 boys and do the 6 on 6 team deathmatch. Fucking hours go by with that shit. Headsets were made so mofos can communicate. I never play if I'm online alone. Nobody fucking talks. It's stupid.

With my boys, some negro can try to sneak up on me, my boy like "SP BEHIND YOU" then I turn around and watch him get sniped by my boy inches away from me. shieettt

_Talksic_ 11-19-09 10:19 AM

^^^^^^^^not sure if your familar with halo but one time dude pulled a sword on me and lunged toward me and my boy sniped him when he was lunging shit was ill.

Dabatos 11-19-09 12:42 PM

Quote:

Play it with 5 boys and do the 6 on 6 team deathmatch. Fucking hours go by with that shit. Headsets were made so mofos can communicate. I never play if I'm online alone. Nobody fucking talks. It's stupid.

With my boys, some negro can try to sneak up on me, my boy like "SP BEHIND YOU" then I turn around and watch him get sniped by my boy inches away from me. shieettt

lol word. Yeah I left my headset in san francisco just movd to la :(.. i'll buy a headset soon lol.

L.E 12-13-09 02:34 PM

Quote:

Can somebody say nerd alert?

J. Luth 12-13-09 03:21 PM

^can somebody say suicide alert?

OH WAIT.. that already happened :)

TRY IT AGAIN! TRY IT AGAIN!

Dabatos 12-13-09 03:54 PM

whats ur fav. wep bro? I rape with the famas. I already on the first prestige mode. woot!

J. Luth 12-13-09 06:52 PM

I usually killed it with the Scar-H and holo sight.

but i haven't played in like 2-3 weeks. Fucking finals and last weeks of school.

I heard you can get the M16 after level 40 something tho

King Solo 12-14-09 06:25 AM

I haven't even played my xbox for like 2+ months. The last game I really sat down and beasted on was Halo: ODST. Consoles just fucking bore me at the moment.

J. Luth 12-14-09 09:45 AM

word sll my free time been used on the guitar lately. Soon onto J & T as well :evilgrin: