RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   What is "true love?" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243953)

Cola 09-11-07 09:31 AM

What is "true love?"

Anyone??......................

quiet3412 09-11-07 11:53 AM

true love is whatever a person wants it to be. if someone loves somebody then it's their feelings and they are the only ones that understand.

quiet3412 09-11-07 11:54 AM

love

love is everything that has to do with happinesss and pain. love creates beautiful things and ugly things.

Cola 09-12-07 01:49 AM

Tuermanto....got an opion?

Red Bull 09-12-07 01:52 AM

True love is something you never question or doubt, ever.

Cola 09-12-07 01:53 AM

ok...now lets raise the level of intelligence to 22 years old and we can all be on the same page..

Red Bull 09-12-07 01:55 AM

What was wrong with my comment? It's truth. I don't know how old you are, I could have been responding to a twelve year old. Just because it was broken and dumbed down to it's simplest form doesn't mean what I said was wrong.

09-12-07 02:01 AM

He's not looking for an undefined definition of True Love.

True Love is what you feel to be the perfect situation inbetween you and another being in which can never be broken or lied about because of it's 100% truth and fairness.

Being alone can ultimately leave you stranded wondering "What the fuck am I missing other than food, shelter, and the sun?"

Your true love is that missing piece. The thing that makes the two whole, you can only tell it's not true love when both the people in the relationship still feel stranded wondering "What the fuck am I missing other than food, shelter, and the sun?"

Dickard. 10-01-07 01:15 PM

well i have a question.

could i truley love someone...and they not truley love me back?

10-01-07 01:47 PM

Nope.

That would make it a lie to begin with.

Dickard. 10-01-07 01:50 PM

not true at all.

because, u could have true love with someone. and of course u know nothing lasts for ever. so one day 1 of the persons love could run out. leaving 1 person loving, and 1 person confused. and it can still be true love.

10-01-07 02:03 PM

In the eyes of the one who's still dashingly in love.

The other one's just confused.

lol

Dickard. 10-01-07 02:36 PM

lol yeah thats wat i mean.

but i dont think any1 should love to young. cuz if u do it takes away from ur life. u should live life and enjoy it...and then settle down when ur like 25..and start a family.

Indeph 10-01-07 07:19 PM

True love would be love that doesn't involve delusion or modification. For example, lets say two people met in high school, and got married. They felt they loved eachother, but as they entered adulthood they began to lose interest. This loss of interest could come about because they're connection was found on their public persona's and not their true beliefs. If I put on a mask and a girl falls in love with my mask, and I love the fact that she loves my mask, I'm gonna have to keep wearing the mask. And when people are married, sooner or later they're gonna have to remove it.

True love would be love being found on something that's... true.

A mutual sense of admiration and trust between two people is what true love is in my opinion. If one person was in love and the other one wasn't I don't consider that true love. One person can be truly in love, but I think its only true love when BOTH of the people love eachother. I can truly love an object, but it doesn't make it true love.

10-02-07 12:18 AM

I just had a fight with my girl.

And she said "Okay bye, I love you as much as you love me."

and I ... slowly but surely responded, "Then you're confused."

Cola 10-02-07 12:45 AM

Man, i never knew what true love was until i met my g/f.....shes the only girl i think bout all the time, but dont think about at all.....shes the only girl i can live with, but can't live without...shes not amazing, but she doesn't suck...shes average, but shes perfect becuase of her just being average, and it makes her amazing...

its just, its an amazing feeling havein someone you care so much about that your going to have a baby with em'...ya dig?

Terumoto 10-02-07 12:57 AM

I was talking to my gf about this the other day via email... I can't be bothered writing it out again, so ill just copy and paste. Sorry if it seems out of context:

The mechanics of it are like this: there are a lot of kinds of love, but two main kinds. I would call the first kind worldly love. It is like the typical love you would think of between a man and a woman. even though its called worldly love it isn't a bad love. The other kind of love is "base" love... The kind of love a mother would have for her child, or that God if he existed would have for the universe. There is nothing you can do to change it, and it is completely unconditional and totally accepting, compassionate and forgiving.

In a relationship, I think "true love" is a combination of both of these loves. Worldly love is weak and conditional, so relationships based on it are not strong. The perfect relationship has the unconditional, infinite, compassionate love as the base, and then on top of it sits the worldly love which makes the people involved closer. Since the base love can be had for anything, even a rock or a murderer, the thing that makes a true love special is the combination of worldly and base love. A successful relationship draws on both to succeed over a long term, for example... Say a married couple has "true" love, and at 60 years old the man is no longer physically attracted to the woman. The hole made by a lack of physical attraction is filled by the unlimited base love, which takes its place. In this way, the man can remain completely happy with his wife, despite not being physically attracted to her.

So yeah. That's my opinion on true love in couples. If you want to get technical, I would consider the "base" love that I described to be true love.

La Cosa Nostra 10-02-07 03:35 AM

Shit thread....

Love is something you experience, not something you can read about and define..
You fall inlove with 'someone' individually in your own unique way.......you dont fall inlove as a 'true' standardised pre-set emotion like a fucking robot man...

Everyone knows their inlove when it happens... And when it does happen, provided the feelings mutual..........it is fucking sweet... But more to my entire point of posting here............ill give you some advice..

If what you have is real..........Then always.....and I mean always... apeciate the person your with.. Its true as hell that you never really know what you got untill its gone if youve been through that youll relate.....

If you havnt.........Dont forget it...

Chris Stylez 10-02-07 11:44 AM

love is when i can stick my dick in a chick with out catching shit.

Or Love is when i can stick my dick in a chick and catch some shit and not give a shit because thats the girl i wanna spend my life with

Cola 10-02-07 11:55 AM

Or Love is when i can stick my dick in a chick and catch some shit and not give a shit because thats the girl i wanna spend my life with

^^

2 words....FUCK THAT

Chris Stylez 10-02-07 10:24 PM

if u love her. and only staying with that one girl. It wouldnt matter. You can fuck and be sick all days cuz.

Cola 10-03-07 11:32 AM

...thats not a compeltey fucked up view......

man, i'd NEVER stick my dick in a bitch that i knew wasn't clean.....what if she cheats on you 5 years after you togeather....now look at ya! Ya got herpes and you got cheated on! yyaayyy heerrppeesss!!

Chris Stylez 10-03-07 05:12 PM

true....but then I can infect the new love of my love binding her to me. If the love of my life left me with an STD true story i would hate females and purposely infect other females out of vegence...

Cola 10-03-07 08:54 PM

hahhahahahhaha......you know you can't catch herpes and A.I.D's, you just gotta pass it on, then you wont have it any more....true fact!

scanz 10-08-07 09:27 PM

ight ima break it down like i feel it... love is wierd.. confusing.. heart warming.. adoring and so many other things... true love is finding the person u can live with.. and at the same time finding that person u CANT live with-out... its that person that makes u feel good inside no and u can express everything to them no matter if its off topic.. u can talk for hours and hours and not make any sense and send stupid messages to each other and not care cus u think its cute and shit.. true love is not something u can explain but something that u feel and no matter how hard i try to explain it in this shit hole of a box on a web page i feel that u ppl wouldnt get it unless u actually go threw it.. true love means suffering for something that u want... changing for it.. becoming it.. etc... u evolve with it.. u become love it self in the eyes of another person.. u become what the other person calls true-love and together and only together can u experience truelove..... when both love each other almost the same or exact way even tho they dont no it... that my friend can be considerd in my eyes TRUE LOVE.i found mine.. i hope every body finds theres.