RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Well, its finally about to happen. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245543)

∆ P E X X 02-27-08 03:03 AM

Well, its finally about to happen.

Last time I checked in with these cats you knew I started playing the stock market and was about to propose to my girlfriend and all that. well, now I got the ring and, looks like a nucca's getting married. Came today, took pics.

The stats: 1 Brilliant cut .86 carat IF-VVS1 E color in a Tiffany set. Staged with six .14 carat VVS1 E color brilliants.

Its about to go down this saturday. wish me luck!

Jay Rose 02-27-08 03:16 AM

yea duke...talked to you bout this already....gluck n that shit.....you goin down to md, or she comin up to you?

Terumoto 02-27-08 03:42 AM

Nice, man.

Best of luck to you and your new wifey :thumbup:

KOOL COL-B 02-27-08 06:37 AM

well don't you think you kinda spoiled it by showing me on here?? :/

lol, naw, but you should video tape that shit. good luck spicca, werd

WhoAmI 02-27-08 06:58 AM

best of luck with that fam

La Cosa Nostra 02-27-08 09:58 AM

nice ring...

congratulations on finding one good enough to keep... hopefully one day i too will become addicted to one pussy so much so that i want to legally bind myself to that one pussy for the rest of my entire life....

but currantly im still sifting through disposable indulgences..

i wish you guys luck brother... ciao

Magic5 02-27-08 05:51 PM

What the FUCK did you invest in the stock market that made you money? Ahahahaha, shit's not going too well right now. Congrats though man.

Valor 02-27-08 06:34 PM

g/luck

La Cosa Nostra 02-27-08 09:29 PM

how much did the ring cost anyway...

∆ P E X X 02-28-08 01:25 AM

Jay, coming down.

Teru, thanks fam.

colby, LOL, yeah I'll try to be more careful with that next time.

Dark, thanks.

Mimesis, can't buy and hold in 2008. Gotta play the momentum.

Nos, I dont like to talk cost, because I dont pay what you pay, but if it helps you sleep at night, the ring appraises for $31,000. I included some day shots in the sunlight.

J. Luth 02-28-08 01:43 AM

word good shit man. Good luck

La Cosa Nostra 02-28-08 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
Nos, I dont like to talk cost, because I dont pay what you pay, but if it helps you sleep at night, the ring appraises for $31,000. I included some day shots in the sunlight.

im not in the market for a wedding ring brother...

was just wondering..

my ex girlfriends older brother bought a ring that looked a lot like that for his fiance for 10 grand...

∆ P E X X 02-28-08 11:15 AM

SPuL, thanks famo

Nos, oh that's cool. you can get this ring filled with G color I1's for about 10 grand. I hope everything goes great for him

Cola 02-28-08 11:18 AM

31k for the thing? fuck that.....

n dont get this confused with me hating....i'm all about getting married and living the good life, but i'd of thought you could have done better for 30k, my brother in law got a way doper and bigger ring for like 10g's....

but A, g'luck and hope all goes well fo' you

∆ P E X X 02-28-08 01:27 PM

aphillyate, that's cool. some people are willing to sacrifice quality for cost. I'm not. The fact that one of my stones is worth more than your brothers entire ring should tell you that lol. truthfully you do really pay for the 'fire', or how light plays in the diamond and how vibrantly it explodes with color. my girl wanted a nice modest ring, and I do admit every jeweler I take it to I do enjoy watching their eyes pop out and every woman I've shown it to has melted lol, so this fits the bill perfectly and I'm very happy with it.

for the price scale on diamonds you can take a look at this http://www.diasource.com/rm100.htm

Magic5 02-28-08 01:46 PM

Quote:
Mimesis, can't buy and hold in 2008. Gotta play the momentum.

What momentum? Almost everything I have has been taking hits out the ass. I got out of commoditties at the start of the year and I made a little on that. I went into financials but that's not working out too well. Right now I'm down 9.9% on Morgan Stanley, so I have to hold onto that bitch and hope it rises. I made a killing on RTP though. I bought in at 381 and now it's at 464. Everything else I have is down though, hahahaha. I don't know where to move my shit.

Oh, and. . IT DON'T MATTER YOUR RELIGION, MUSLIM, JEWISH OR CHRISTIAN - IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST WE'RE ALL VICTIMS. WE ALL FALL DOWN. THANKS A LOT FATHER.

Cola 02-29-08 12:28 PM

Quote:
aphillyate, that's cool. some people are willing to sacrifice quality for cost. I'm not. The fact that one of my stones is worth more than your brothers entire ring should tell you that lol. truthfully you do really pay for the 'fire', or how light plays in the diamond and how vibrantly it explodes with color. my girl wanted a nice modest ring, and I do admit every jeweler I take it to I do enjoy watching their eyes pop out and every woman I've shown it to has melted lol, so this fits the bill perfectly and I'm very happy with it.

for the price scale on diamonds you can take a look at this http://www.diasource.com/rm100.htm

first off, if money = love in the eyes of you and your women...g'look in that realtionship full of bullshit. On the other hand, how is dropping that much money making a sacrifice? All you did was pay out the ass for a ring. Yippie! Giving the last of your money to your girlfriend so she can eat a good meal, while you go fucking work on an empty stomach, thats a sacrfice that's more in the love bracket.....

Cocaine 02-29-08 01:33 PM

^ why you hatin? if dude wants to drop that on his girl let em.. he obviously has the money to do it..

Chris Stylez 02-29-08 01:59 PM

Its about the quality. Quality> Size. But good luck man. Best of wishes. I hope she says yes.

Cola 02-29-08 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine
^ why you hatin? if dude wants to drop that on his girl let em.. he obviously has the money to do it..

im not hating on dude, so easy to jump so hard on guy's dick :thumbup:

WhoAmI 03-01-08 10:42 AM

it comes across like you're making out his relationship with his fiancée is less valid because he made a grand gesture

whether they got big bucks to spend or not, love is expressed through the MOTIVE of your actions so don't be quick to show resentment

Cola 03-01-08 06:39 PM

i can see why Darkmanner never has a girlfreind....

Terumoto 03-01-08 06:58 PM

Aphillyate, what's your problem?

You're being a dickhead. A dude is getting married, and you're talking smack about how his relationship is bullshit and somebody you know got a bigger ring for cheaper... You sound like a mess of jealousy and frustration. Just be happy for the guy or something.

Cola 03-01-08 09:05 PM

i never said any of that...learn to read you fucking emo

Terumoto 03-01-08 10:00 PM

"g'look in that realtionship full of bullshit."

"my brother in law got a way doper and bigger ring for like 10g's...."

You don't have a very good memory do you? In that case, it might be better if you knew how to read. It could help you out, and maybe even prevent you from looking like a dumbass.

03-01-08 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto

You don't have a very good memory do you? In that case, it might be better if you knew how to read. It could help you out, and maybe even prevent you from looking like a dumbass.

well if you write like one you might can be expected to read like one.

WhoAmI 03-02-08 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
i can see why Darkmanner never has a girlfreind....

ok...i don't have a girlfriend :rolleyes:

Cola 03-02-08 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto

I stand corrected. And if you could fucking read i told dude, that i had no intenetion of hating on the dude...i just told him that 30 g's was a fucking lot to drop a ring like that. That first realtionship your taking out of context to fit the situation that you want in order to gain a upper hand. Oh silly lil T, i know your tricks! :thumbup:

Terumoto 03-02-08 08:01 PM

I said you were talking smack, not hating. I guess it's the same thing... So why hate if you had no intention of hating? You were nitpicking at things that don't actually matter, as if you were trying to validate yourself and prove that Apexx is "worse" than you in some weird sort of way.

All I'm saying is if somebody is getting engaged, it's not the place for little games of oneupmanship. If somebody is happy they got a job or something, you don't say "well, I know a guy who got a better job with higher pay and it was easier for him to get than the job you just got," you just tell 'em congratulations.

La Cosa Nostra 03-03-08 12:28 AM

Quote:
I stand corrected. And if you could fucking read i told dude, that i had no intenetion of hating on the dude...i just told him that 30 g's was a fucking lot to drop a ring like that. That first realtionship your taking out of context to fit the situation that you want in order to gain a upper hand. Oh silly lil T, i know your tricks! :thumbup:

yo.. did you also realise apexx only said the ring was appraised for 30 grand...

he made a point saying he didnt actually pay that much for it... which sounded to me like he got hooked up some how..

and at the same time.. theres nothing wrong with spending 30 g's on an enguagment ring lad, you just got your head stuck in a shit hole lower tax bracket...

you catch my drift?

JTR 03-03-08 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What the FUCK did you invest in the stock market that made you money? Ahahahaha, shit's not going too well right now. Congrats though man.

He invested in.... a company. What most people usually invest in, in the stock market. Lol...

Word I get my money fucking with stocks too, congrats though Apexx, how much was the ring just outta curiousity.

JTR 03-03-08 07:51 AM

oh nvm, 31 g's is a good price but word if you got hooked up.

Cola 03-03-08 09:59 AM

why dont you 2 Aussies go fuck a kangroo you tootless fucks. And T, your basically a walking contradiction as is...so continue to try and explain everything that is unexplainable and confuse yourself some more

Magic5 03-03-08 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
He invested in.... a company. What most people usually invest in, in the stock market. Lol...

Word I get my money fucking with stocks too, congrats though Apexx, how much was the ring just outta curiousity.

I got that, I was asking which companies or which industries or something to narrow down the stock market.

J.Roy 03-03-08 02:47 PM

what up man haha it's been a while.

Nice to see you're gettin married. Congrats

TeamOne 03-03-08 04:23 PM

Yes or No mothafucka?

Terumoto 03-03-08 04:47 PM

Quote:
why dont you 2 Aussies go fuck a kangroo you tootless fucks. And T, your basically a walking contradiction as is...so continue to try and explain everything that is unexplainable and confuse yourself some more

I'm not confused by contradiction... Contradiction is a basic part of life.

Anyway, how was what I said to you contradictory in the first place?

WhoAmI 03-03-08 05:25 PM

it wasn't

he's just a moron you'll get used to it

Ysdat 03-04-08 02:39 AM

congrats bro .

Cola 03-04-08 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
it wasn't

he's just a moron you'll get used to it

awww, theres my favorite lil nutt hugger following me around (Blush)