RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ~Monthly Awardz Thread.. Mod Situation..~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159959)

~Lady Fiya~ 11-11-04 11:43 PM

~Monthly Awardz Thread.. Mod Situation..~

Aight we know that E Looch left his Final word, and Deadly Vision's takin a break.. so what now with the awards.. well, really what's with the mods now.. i know that willa- ur still here but what now.. but Best Open Mic September thread is still there... and it's mid-November, and the October threads are closed but still sitting there..

anybody knows what's up..? or how it's gonna get ran now?

if it needs another Mod--i'd be the first to volunteer for that shit, i'm active n got post count+, why not..

but anywayz.. feedback on this, any one?

-Eternal- 11-11-04 11:48 PM

yea... mods aint active... i wan be a mod! lol werd....

~Luciano~ 11-11-04 11:51 PM

Ya kno i will help run the shit

Most active by far

Parallel 11-11-04 11:54 PM

ill mod..........

Introspect. 11-11-04 11:56 PM

*ahem* i'm active the most active out of all here so yea mod me......

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 12:07 AM

this not what i meant.. but continue..

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 01:23 AM

any mods got a response to this.. what's next?..........

FlowIntelligent. 11-12-04 01:32 AM

Umm i would say someone active and someone who is respected , not bias , and wont go over the top because you have mod power should mod it.. if any of you feel youre in this category then let me know i can post something up in the employees/moderators forum and see if strobe is willing to give anyone a chance

fluidmoon 11-12-04 01:35 AM

Yea, and i think strobe should pick the person, like he does with mods....^^good idea

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 01:37 AM

^well-- i'm far from biased... i think i'm respected enough.. and power is not a tool in my opinion, and i hate when people flaunt their positions over others.. and y'all kno i'm active.. if that's what's need, then i think i'd do well as a mod..

fluidmoon 11-12-04 01:44 AM

Agreed, i hate those things too, but i think willa is still on RV, and still running the forum,so, i guess wait for her, see what she says...

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-04 01:47 AM

^yea, that makes a whole lotta sense, but yea.. i just wanted to know what the hell was gonna happen, if willa can do it by herself then ups to her.. if she need help, then i don't mind.. i'm glad too..

Introspect. 11-12-04 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag.Nif.I.Cent
Umm i would say someone active and someone who is respected , not bias , and wont go over the top because you have mod power should mod it.. if any of you feel youre in this category then let me know i can post something up in the employees/moderators forum and see if strobe is willing to give anyone a chance

^^weerd like me...........

NewPort 11-12-04 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag.Nif.I.Cent

that would basically discribe me... most active mod on the board... some people hate me some respect me but that is a given wit everyone

mod me:thumbup:

Willa 11-12-04 09:36 AM

nobody voted thats y all the threads were up
i think im going to pick like 20 voters to vote every month anybody wanna do it?
oh and as for a co mod ill let fluidmonn help me
if u wanna be a designated voter thendrop ur name in here

fluidmoon 11-12-04 02:41 PM

wow, dope^^, but i think maybe instead of 20 designated voters, we should have the mods from all forums vote, i think it'd be more fair that way, because they know what talent is where,in their forums, and then the other awards can be voted on by them too..., and maybe eliminate all this D/R and C/R going on everywhere......let me know what you think willa, and others too...this isnt final,,just some ideas to make it more fair.....1

Zig Zag 11-12-04 02:42 PM

zig zag wants to mod.

VIvID 11-12-04 05:22 PM

i will be, im new to this site but ive had pleanty of experience
actually i ran a summer tourny before, and held a few different titles as soon as im in the league i will at least get myself a title shot at someone :)
plus i dont have any dickryders on this site and i dont really talk to anyone so im a biast voter who can give fair break down bar for bar

Willa 11-12-04 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
wow, dope^^, but i think maybe instead of 20 designated voters, we should have the mods from all forums vote, i think it'd be more fair that way, because they know what talent is where,in their forums, and then the other awards can be voted on by them too..., and maybe eliminate all this D/R and C/R going on everywhere......let me know what you think willa, and others too...this isnt final,,just some ideas to make it more fair.....1

yea thats a good idea ill talk to some of the mods :thumbup:

NewPort 11-12-04 05:42 PM

willa you hoe:thumbup: just kiddin you know i luv yah

but yeah ill be a voter

distilled 11-12-04 08:20 PM

All the talk bout picking mods, strobe picks the mods, and He aint gon' pick you if your askin.....

Plus the voters idea is good, That way shit gets voted on every month, and it aint down to chance.

E Looch 11-12-04 08:50 PM

actually the mod furom picks the help if its needed :thumbup:

and most of u are to obsesed with those awards u shouldnt be nominated to run them

seein that aside from a few of u i have recieved pms askin "when does this thread close cause im leadin it" << LMAO

i mean damn i dont see but a couple in this thread that should be modded in the forum

beele dat

distilled 11-12-04 08:51 PM

beele dat......

Some true words right there Looch :thumbup:

Mask Murderous 11-12-04 08:52 PM

I hate wanna be mods.

Click on Forum Leaders . You will see the mods there

Engyma, Phenom In All Faggots, Havoc, Nostro, Fluid, Crossword

E Looch 11-12-04 08:55 PM

^ lmao@ phenom in all faggots

ill decide on somebody prolly tonight or somethin

~Luciano~ 11-13-04 03:48 AM