RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   UK mcs come n rap with me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=121181)

BigNeks 04-28-04 09:51 AM

UK mcs come n rap with me

aight uk rappers kick a freestyle, check

UK thugz need to be runnin things,
there's to many fake american rappers out there talkin bout the bling bling,
im a killa bee and ima leave you with a sting sting,
the ill type of shit, you know wot i mean.

hit back

young beezy 04-28-04 10:04 AM

y u tryna diss american mcs cuz. that aint cool dog

:Krysis: 04-28-04 10:07 AM

^^^^but ure callin some-1 from the uk 'dog' and ure a 'girl'? *scratches head*

i'll hit this up wit a verse later or tomorrow.....

young beezy 04-28-04 10:12 AM

im a g i call everybody dog it shows respect

BigNeks 04-28-04 10:12 AM

sup young beezy, im jus sayin that there is too many fake american rappers out there who cant put shit together, always bein told wot to write n shit. i got enuf respect real american rappers, people who know how to put real lyrics together, Wu, Biggie, Pac, Big Pun, the list goes on,

i got into rap by listen to eminem, dre, xzibit, and went on from there. i got love for all real mcs,

stay up and keep shit real

Proliphik 04-28-04 10:24 AM

This ain't an anti-American rant, Beezy. But look on this site and they got a "why are all UK rappers wack" msg board that goes on for days..... as I've said before, we ain't just Dizzee Rascal, Ms Dynamite and the Cookie Crew (for all u old skool heads).
We are the obvious cats like Roots Manuva, So Solid (when they rap, they alright) and The Streets, to the underground heads like Kalashnikoff, Riddla, 4'3 and 3's, 59th Dynasty, and I'm only mentioning (mostly) London mans dem. All we sayiong is we got a lil flava of our own, so while we r espect our musucal roots, nobody should really be knocking our hustle sameway. We want you hear, Beezy. We spreading OUR Gospel now!!!!

One

BigNeks 04-28-04 10:30 AM

Ayo its me the white kid, reppin UK cos i like it,
i will toss u like a salad if you try n despise it, the right shit,
you gettin frightened, cos my flows electrifyin like lightnin,
step up to the mic uk rappers, and take a hype kid,

young beezy 04-28-04 12:00 PM

much love for bignek
fuck krisis

young beezy 04-28-04 12:11 PM

bigneks it just sounded like u were talkin bout all american mcs there aint no beef

Identity2k 04-28-04 12:59 PM

FUCK A UK NIGGA, wat!!!???

i aint in it for the paper, i'm quick to rip checks//
deep throat is the only reason he got a BIG NEK//
i drop some sick text, make u wanna drop out da game//
but u never qualified for it, ya juss too plain//
i hate new niggas like u, think u pack an amazing grain//
but i put UK into a blazing pain//
bring hell on earth and show u the struggle//
of an american nigga dats in and outta trouble//
i'm the type of nigga that'll kik yo ass and make u never stare again//
and notice every MC u said was "real" was AMERICAN//

FUCK YOU, U COCK SUCKER.....

Proliphik 04-29-04 04:16 AM

^Identity2K
2K, you're too gay, and f*cking soft as a soufflé
I'll slap you you in the face, thus dislodging your toupéé
This b!tch can't master chess boxing, just like Wu say
Your arms are 4000 miles too short - can't touch UK
Why you up in this piece? Ni99a tryna be famous
That ain't skill, it's men's cum dripping outta ur anus
"You ain't in it for the paper"?? Who the f*ck gonna pay YOU?
Your town could do with having one less f*cking gay fool.
Just because you're American, don't make YOUR ass Tupac,
You're Tu-Wack, Tu-Weak, been seen sucking Tu-Cocks
You tried a sneak attack, but you done got your ass caught,
You've been deported out the game, I've revoked your rap passport.

Just a gentle reminder to stop being a total pu$$y, 2K.

Much Love to Our Late, Great Veterans & Current Standard Bearers.

One

BigNeks 04-29-04 09:43 AM

ayo 2k, how can you say that i aint qualified,
you cant even read my lyrics, you fraudster, im WHITE,
i never said i wus a nigga, you jus makin shit up,
you must be a SPIC, cos you dumb as fuck,
and why the fuck you wanna come n show me the struggle,
i dont give a bullshit, if your always in trouble,
so go get a job, and have a bit of respect,
this life is for livin, n dont ever forget,
where i live i dont even have to carry no gats,
we solve it with fists, and if we get knocked down, we jus bounce up and come back,
so listen to me wen i tell you your whack, UK style is hot,
i make you look fake, wen im spittin this rap...

This Thread is for UK mcs, wots up, can't u read...

yOuNG tIPS 04-29-04 09:59 AM

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DAWG THAT SHIT WAS RAW AND JSUT PUT OUT THERE MAN THAT WAS FIRE.....FUCK A UK HE SAID....i'm the type of nigga that'll kik yo ass and
"2K"
make u never stare again//
and notice every MC u said was "real" was AMERICAN//

BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO EAT YOU UP BRING IT TO THE BATTLE BOARDS

Proliphik 04-29-04 10:20 AM

Trying to eat him up??? TRYING TO EAT HIM UP??? Shyt! He's been eaten, shytted nad is half way down one of London sewers at the moment... which is quite appropriate because he was 100% shit

Maki 04-29-04 10:44 AM

see me crazy reppin~ shady lettin maybe leggin~up hoe's frontin thugs~bluntin such~a view rewiewed indulged to few~to few a free to many confuse-d~uk nu- erm no skool all fools tryin to reppin out tha usa thinkin it kool//
i'm admittin they kool~listen to tha uk wen we rollin wit crews~ keep laughin we clappin yah~out rappin yah fakes named usa~yah skilled i suppose~bitch-please 50 stars aint the start to help u bumpin yah shit//
do what we gotta do~sed bes wit ice cube~worlds all a ghetto~ to tha narrow mind u ain't only one gettin shitten done wit you//
i'm spittin~u finkin pre~written decisions in collision~the fuckin game pissin themselfs~killin on permission u a fuckin dick~now u a fuckin cercemcesion//
keep talkin fuckin runnin yah mouth runnin out~ cummin down~ summon clouds lightenin all forces highier the level of storm//
fuckin god-like maki in new unfooled higher form~uk runnin up~giv it up~u hatin waitin left u contanplatin~decesion makin~memory forsakin in tastin this attackin by uk chinese black indian porta rican corcasions//

Identity2k 04-29-04 02:39 PM

yo if yall pussys wanna battle lemme kno.... i'll take both yall niggas on at once. w/e u wanna do dawg, holla back at me on this thread and if u wanna make it go down we'll do it on the front lines but let me kno here u punk pussys

Proliphik 04-30-04 10:07 AM

Son, you CAN'T be talking to me???? Let me tell you shorty, your arms are FAR too short to box with God, don't do it to yourself......... take time to develop, get a flow that works, some good lyrics, some topical/interesting/funny/abrasive punches, learn to structure your raps correctly - no more of this 5 words on one line, 88 on the next and those two lines are supposed to rhyme, work with synchopation, syllables, metaphors, symmiles, you could even experiment with different rhythmic shapes.... then, maybe you can have the privilege of being murdered in cold blood textually by Proliphik, an emcee who is and always will be infinitely superior to you in every single possible way. You're a wanker - Jay-Z said it right;"A wise man said don't argue with fools - cos from a distance people can't tell who is who." You're so shyt, you shouldn't even be allowed to listen to rap, let alone try and write it.

Battle me? F*cking clown, you don't even know what you're asking....

Mad Dog 04-30-04 10:14 AM

Pro 2 words...NO CHANCE ha ha ha ha faggot ass bitch all up in Bigneks grill man its disturbing jus quiet down & do ur own thang instead of being on that leish ur whole life!!!

Proliphik 04-30-04 11:12 AM

I refer you to my previous comment - WANKER..

Mad Dog 04-30-04 11:34 AM

PROSTATE CANCER INFECTED
REALLY GOT NO FRIENDS
Once You've Got the Dope Rhymes Then The Sky's The Limit" (WOTS UR EXCUSE?)
LIL GUY THINKS HE'S 29 (WOT THE FUCK HOPIN TO PULL A 15 YEAR OLD)
IMPOTENT IN DENIAL
PERVERT ME DUNN TELL YA!!!
HOMO (BOYFRIEND OF 3 DAYS = BIGNEKS)
IMPOTENT (WHY'S THAT KEEP COMING UP :laugh:)
KILLED BY MAD DOG 30/04/2004

Proliphik 04-30-04 11:51 AM

What in the BLUE HELL are you talikg about you babbling baffoon??? You don't even comprehend what ur saying, and YOU'RE the one saying it?!?!?!?
Case in point;
"Once You've Got the Dope Rhymes Then The Sky's The Limit" (WOTS UR EXCUSE?)" - By the very nature of your response, you are conceding that I am a dope rhymer, but you are wanting to know why the sky ain't my limit? You have a very poor handling of the English language, one of the many, MANY reasons you are a shyt rapper. 17 year old, mid-pubescent tosser, still working out his sexuality. Impotent? After your mum wipes the cum off her face, ask her if I'm impotent. I'm impatient - impatient with shyt rappers like yourself, junior. Oh look! another "you're a homo" line!!! Wow! you ARE "diverse", aren't you.... which is ironic because everytime I drop a "verse", YOU "die"....... so I'm always spitting "Die-verses". See, waterboys like you can't think laterally like that. If you can't drop at least 10 gay lines in a 12 line "rap", you have a nervous breakdown.
You are such a f*cking shyt rapper, it's amazing - don't speak my name again. To paraphrase the great Notorious B.I.G. - "I'm Big Dangerous, you NOT even a Little Viscious"

F*ck off and stay f*cked off.

Identity2k 04-30-04 12:11 PM

fuck u both. yall are 2 homos and need to battle me.... u fuckin cock asses i'll take both u on at once. Holla back u bitch....

Proliphik 04-30-04 12:18 PM

Battle you?????? But your shyt!!!!!!

young beezy 04-30-04 01:07 PM

maki if u put ya verse in bars ill come back and read it

Identity2k 04-30-04 01:13 PM

you can talk all the shit u want and call me "shyt" all u want but im prolly shyt u cant beat. battle me u fuckin bitch juss accept it here and i'll set it up in the front lines nigga and if ya booty partner BIG NEKS wants some to lemme kno....

Identity2k 04-30-04 04:56 PM

ay well do u pussys wanna do this or wat i'll be fine with takin on juss wanna u if both of u pussys cant do it ill take 1 of u.

MADD HAtter81 04-30-04 07:33 PM

i'll only do two lines

shit what the fuck i'll drop a line for old glory/
u.s.a got the mc's ya'll it's a nother story/

dont wanna start another war cuz beat ya'll thats a no braina/
step to me suffa the same fate as princes diana

Mad Dog 05-01-04 04:34 AM

U fuckin funny Proliphiks...hold on

"Once You've Got the Dope Rhymes Then The Sky's The Limit" (WOTS UR EXCUSE?). I mean whats ur excuse...u cant rap so y u puttin that on here u aint dope u aint skilled u jus get killed...face it people dont feel u (Except 4 BigNeks) but if he werent ur boyfriend, he wouldnt like u neway, why did u start this beef bitch, i dissed BigNeks and u came to help like a knight in shining armour. U fuckin pussy yeah im 17 but yo ass is still lookin to pop that cherry and ur 29!!!!! Pro...i've put a callout accept it or stay the fuck away coz i will kill...oh and when u dissed my open mic (Ready fo da kill) u didnt have to bite a tupac line u probably aint gangsta ur probably a :banghead: tryin to get accepted into hip hop, and use ur name for fame...shit (thats how u spell it) i'd be bankrupt within the first week if i mentioned ur name!

THATS FO UR OWN GOOD FAGGOT ASS WANKSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skam 05-01-04 06:53 AM

my rap flow's slow, with clarity and purity/
and its tighter than fort knox security/its just occured to me
all rap is is poetry/
from the street
set to a beat
so take a seat...
and marvel as my words flow like water
i think you outta
get a thesaurus and find the source of my rawness
no need to bore us - ill define my skills
im a cross between vodka and 3 bottles of pills.
but still u wanna question my rap credibility?
guilty for agility, capability and reality.
hear me - my mind's hazin
im pagein agein caucasions and they find my phrasin amazin.
i leave em gazin at the pavement in amazement whilst i steal their shoelaces and hang myself in their basement.
i got work placement as a spaceman and fucked up -
i went to mars but came back because i got a headrush.
dont think i'l blow up and be a gangsta g tho
lyrical equivalent of joseph and his dreamcoat
ladies im ur dreamboat - the perfect man
but il never be seen without a pen in ma hand...
to write rhymes that'll make me blow up
il never grow up
till i can show up all the rappers who make me wanna throw up...
blazin squad - ten skinny pricks from down south
when they spit its shit comin out their damn mouth.
but im not gonna linger on who i despise
for that i wear a disguise
buy a gun and say my goodbyes
il rise to the occasion with a verbal invasion
fuck bullets - il shoot words at the equation

so now im angry ppl so dont push me
cos il beat u, chop u up and eat u like a pussy.

mr skam reppin the fundementals crew

big up... jist...goes...epha...phew...stag...kper

fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd

leeds, ENGLAND!!!

HeXen 05-01-04 08:00 AM

dats was a wack open mic..please evalutate..please...pz out

skam 05-01-04 04:51 PM

i bust a line hotter than rhymes
and at times i reckon im worth more
than ferrari speed fines...
doin speed lines off the back of a hooker
IM THE ILLEST MUTHAFUCKA!
rhymes hotter than a cooker

fuck lyrical emcee u wannabee g il break ur legs so u can the bones of ur knees.

fuckin wi me
wack ass bitch
il burn your house down muthafucka

hahahahaha

yeah right...

AuthenTiK 05-01-04 05:19 PM

Pro I think you should battle Identity..........he might shut the fuck up then. Oh Mad Dog Pro was sticking up for Neks cuz simply they both from the UK. Dumbass. Pro you good man.

skam 05-02-04 09:50 AM

uk rappers who deserve more recognition...

braintax
taskforce
jehst
rodney p
skitz
klashnekoff and terrafirma
phi-life cypher (check out abc)
roots manuva
skinny man
usmaan

Proliphik 05-03-04 05:08 AM

I hear what you're saying AuthenTIK, & mad respect to you. But let's face it, when I disassemble him lyrically, what's that gonna prove? I know I'm better than him, he knows it, anyone whose viewed this string clearly knows it. The only thing that 'might' shut him up is decapitation....... which can be arranged. And as for Mad Dog, why's he so mad? We're the ones who have to endure his diabolical rantings... by even talking about battling me gives him some crediblilty he does not deserve. I want to test my skills, and Mad Dog/Iden is not a test to me. But who knows, if people really want to see this mis-match, that may be what'll have to happen.... oh, and can somebody inform those village idiots that the UK is 5 - 7 hours ahead timewise, so 'calling me out' when I've left work (work... for those who know WHO they are, that's where you get paid for what you are skilled at, but it's hard to describe 'skill' to certain visitors to this site - don't even wanna call them emcees - who really have no personal experience of what skill is). Bottom line AuthenTIK, is this kid bores me - what justice am I doing myself by granting these children a battle with me? If it comes to it, so be it, but I won't be pleased when I beat them - I'll be disappointed that I let it go that far...

Proliphik 05-03-04 05:14 AM

Skinny Man & Rodney are heavy, bludz!

Mad Dog 05-04-04 06:32 AM

Bitch im British tooi dont think theres a 5-7 hour time difference from us but hey ur still talkin bout me despite this is my 1st drop since saturday 3 days and ur still sayin my name wow i must annoy u HA HA

BigNeks 05-04-04 06:53 AM

aint no-one annoyed fool, were jus lettin everyone know that ure WHACK...

Mad Dog 05-04-04 07:03 AM

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ima quote from Afroman...

"Aw thats nice...I DONT CARE"

BigNeks 05-04-04 07:41 AM

what the fuck, 'ima quote from afroman' i dont even listen to that shit, go play fetch little dog...

Mad Dog 05-04-04 08:29 AM

Look lildik like i care bout ur emotions stop cryin that goes 4 u as well ameturliphik!