RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   dizzie racal- certified wackness (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113916)

:) 02-12-04 06:50 PM

dizzie racal- certified wackness

i just saw this kids video yesterday on mtvs advanced warning and the shit was wack as fuck

you cant even hear what he is saying

and the funny thing bout it is that they say that hes the best mc in england

i mean now yall know why uk gets no respect as far as hip hop goes because their all WACK.. the only good mc that ever came out of england was slick rick the rest of those asshole are no good brits

mc aines 02-12-04 06:52 PM

dizzy is ight but i wudnt say he is 1 of tha uk's best

:) 02-12-04 06:55 PM

well thats what they said.. i mean they say that hes won awards.. i mean i dont even know how you can hear what this guy is saying? the shit is absolutely terrible

i feel sorry for the directors that had to film his video

mc aines 02-12-04 06:58 PM

lo ^^^ he has won a lot of awards i no.... i have his album and i was disapointed wen i got it especially after his first track i luv u cos that track was dope

Hitta 02-12-04 07:12 PM

yeah i dont like dizzy i herd his shit some how and i said wow wack dont ever wanna hear that shit again he makes vanilla ice look good....................*1*

Playjahrizer 02-12-04 07:29 PM

they said hes the best mc in england? whos they?

mc aines 02-12-04 07:30 PM

not me^^^^

Freeman 02-12-04 07:34 PM

Ive never liked him...

Playjahrizer 02-12-04 07:36 PM

^lol. word. i havent heard alot of uk rap but hopefully its not all that garage/2 step shit

Freeman 02-12-04 07:45 PM

Garage is good... Dizzie just sucks... He doesnt do anything... Just wobbles his lips around making perculiar sounds...

mc aines 02-12-04 07:51 PM

^^^^ i agree garage is way doper......dizzy is ok he does tlk sum shit tho in most of his songs i only like his first ever song he did that was it all the others r wack

Freeman 02-12-04 08:05 PM

His new one is wack as fuck...

Freeman 02-12-04 08:06 PM

*shivers*

Da NFamous 02-12-04 10:01 PM

i just saw that same MTV ish, i kinda respected it as something different and his style was fresh but i would never even if given a bagagiltrillvillion years would i purchase any of his music, 1luv.

Poise 02-13-04 07:04 AM

Dizzy is not even really hip hop. Defintely not a true representation of UK hip hop.
Check out some real UK emcees: Cappo, Skinnyman, Chester P, Jehst, Klashnekoff.

Kwizikz 02-13-04 07:41 AM

its spelt Dizzee Rascal...N he is ill..
He ain't the best UK MC but he
ain't strictly hip-hop so don't put
him in that category....He's a
Hip-hop/garage MC and he is
one of the most loved/hated
MC in britain...he's the Marmite
rapper...U either luv him or hate
the guy.....Check Jehst, Lewis Parker
or Ricochet Klashnekoff N terra firma
for some class Uk hip hop

Syntax Mastery 02-13-04 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)
i just saw this kids video yesterday on mtvs advanced warning

you should thank MTV

dizzee rascal or whoever is GARBAGE, fuck garage.....

Lokinator 02-13-04 09:27 AM

yoor an idiot. . why compare the worst of ours with the best of yoors? if that`s the case Chingy is shit = American hiphop is shit. but no my brainsize is too superior for that nonsense. so actually look into ukhiphop before yoo rant at how poor it is.

moron

Bigg E Z 02-13-04 09:31 AM

^ *Applauds what Loki said..!!!*

Those who say Dizee Raskal is "Ill", Give up your hopes of a Hip Hop career now...
Those who think they KNOW of UKHH, Go read some magizines or buy some albums of peeps u aint heard of B4...

U make me sick.....

Ohh and by the way, Dizee Raskal aint Hip Hop...

Timeless 02-13-04 09:42 AM

he's ok, he's old skool uk hiphop. need some new shit!!

forenrocks 02-13-04 10:24 AM

anyway you look at it, rascal is wack as fuck regardless of what he is..garage, hip hop, the cat still sucks yak nuts as far as im concerned..pz

Phate 02-13-04 01:47 PM

Kinda comes across like a UK version of Nelly. He'll prolly get play cus his beats r aight for clubs n the UK music industry is pushin his ass cus they want a piece of the hip-hop revenue. Neways, he opened for timberlake for a few gigs around europe. so nuff said bout his target audience.

Orpheus Rex 02-13-04 03:07 PM

He Has A Different Style When It Comes To His Beats...

But When He Raps I Can't Understand Him...
Come To Think Of It...I Can't Understand British People Period...

FairInHeight 02-13-04 04:16 PM

yo comparing him to nelly is just wrong, nelly isn't rap, nelly is pop, he sings, and doesn't write his own lyrics

Mag... 02-14-04 03:02 PM

dizzee is only for those who either A. understand what the fuck he's saying, B. want to feel cool for listening to something different or C. anyone with a sick masochistic streak...

{Peace}

Penskills 02-14-04 03:22 PM

I can't umderstand a single word his saying...it's like"kdhjnivcieunviumc

:) 02-14-04 03:58 PM

lol.. i know i seriously dont understand how someone can say that they know what hes saying.. i mean i cant understand bone thugs and harmony more than that moron.. and loki and big ez.. calm down you fuckin britts- lol

he even said that hes hip hop.. they interviewed him before they played his single and he said he is hip hop.. and im not the one that said he was tight- lol.. mtv claims that he has won numerous awards in uk.. so he must be "TIGHT" over there

i mean if hes uks best.. then im right the uk is mostly garbage

Dragon I 02-14-04 06:13 PM

lol. Keep telling yourself he's our best. eventually however you may hear something else uk, and realise you're wrong. Besides, a lot of wack us artists get awards too, but does that mean they're the best from your side?

Archeologist 02-14-04 06:29 PM

aight dont diss dizzee hes dope if u can understand him....

Jae Cyph 02-15-04 01:15 PM

He's wack as fuck.

Bigg E Z 02-15-04 01:21 PM

HE IS NOT UKHH, Get some So Solid songs off Kazaa and compare....

He is shit, Get some proper UKHH songs down...Their names have been mentiond numerous times...Pleas....

Dont judge us from what u hear off Dizee Raskal.....Hes Wack.....

The Judge 02-15-04 01:24 PM

^yeh but so solid are wak to man..................dizzie aint gr8 but i like "i luv you" but other wise wak also.

LyRiKaL-MoNsTeR 02-15-04 04:23 PM

i thot he was ok in thet dress up look sharp video kinda low budget dont ya think

Bigg E Z 02-15-04 06:22 PM

Look, He is fuckin herbish....

Theres a 18 year old i know whos in The 57th Dynasty that shited on Dizee when he was 13 years old....

Evidence, Go and down load "Lil Bro" by The 57th Dynasty....He was 13 back then, and he shits on most of RB's self entitled Vets..!!

Dizee Fuckin Raskal..........What a joke..!!

2 tyma 02-15-04 09:08 PM

IM THE BEST MC OUT OF ENGLAND!! CHECK OUT http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/d...oufentmusic.htm

As a matter of fact dizzee isnt the best. its just his unique style that got him popularity. plus bare in mind he's not a hip hop artist. him and the roll deep crew have sum 2 step variation genre of their own which is like garage.

Bigg E Z 02-15-04 09:46 PM

Quote:
IM THE BEST MC OUT OF ENGLAND!!

No ur not..!!

And i HAVE heard your two songs, and you are NOT the best from England..!!!

Sorry..!!! =D

varentao 02-15-04 10:23 PM

How many times does this need to be said?

He is a fusion of Hip-Hop and Garage. But is adaptable to other genres too.

His delivery is actually in many ways, quintessentially UK Hip-Hop. It's fairly true to UK culture of sorts. It's also ironic and kind of dry. Also quite UK like. His lyrics are sharp. Not overtly complex or clever to the naked ear. But they have a certain amount of 'depth' if you dig a bit. And understand where he's coming from.

For what he is, he is a very good artist. Who produced a very good album. But remember, that was his DEBUT.

No, he isn't a true and full representation of UK hip-hop. But what he does has got alot of UK Hip-Hop influence. Note he isn't dictated to by other Hip-Hop cultures. Each hip-hop culture must have it's individuality according to the countries and it's 'culture'..or should i say, it's fusion of cultures.

Kobra 02-16-04 04:27 AM

He's aiight but as far as best MC is England goes that aint true Fallacy's better and plus Alisha from Miss-Teeq is better and harvey from So Solid so he aint the best around there is alot better than him

.:FiorZ:. 02-16-04 09:03 AM

i think his tracks on a whole are quality.....
the MC'in is fast and the beats are bangin.....when tha bass kiks in is wen most of tha traks blow up....dopeness

i am a dizzy fan......he got sum hot flows
he won awards cos he has talent.....

jus a rascal is tha only one where he raps so fast ya can hardly hear him.....
chek tha album and peep no. 12..jezebel.....that is a truely dope trak

peace

Gunman tha Great 02-16-04 01:41 PM

tha beat wasn't bad but everything he said was GARBAGE

"Fix up look Sharp" was the only thing i understood and i can actually understand most British Bastards