RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   americans need to leave iraq (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231388)

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:07 PM

americans need to leave iraq

4 more soldiers been convicted of rape and murder of Iraqi woman. One was a 14 year old child.

YES you loyal american citizen's, they have been CONVICTED of these charges.
normally im not one to beleive a court of law instantly, but when its a american court convicting american soldiers, I feel strong that there convictions are true.

So yeh, America leave iraq!!

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:10 PM

well..what can YOU do about it........this thread is about it.....hahahaha...i just found that funny

.Eternal. 07-09-06 08:10 PM

ye man this shit got me sooo pissed off
fuckin americans
bust into an iraqi home,kill the family,rape the older daughter
FUCK AMERICAN SOLDIERS!

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:14 PM

man they rapped 4 woman,one as young as 14.

she a child.

nice one america.

nice one.

Magic5 07-09-06 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae-B
fuckin americans
FUCK AMERICAN SOLDIERS!

You're a fucking faggot.

Enygma 07-09-06 08:15 PM

Would it have been any different if they were just regular US citizens raping other regular US citizens? Why is it that if a Soldier does something it's looked at way different than if any old regular joe does it? Have you never had a rape in your country? And how on earth does that have anything to do with the current situation in Iraq? Iraqis are shooting at Americans in Iraq....should the Iraqis leave too? How about all the blacks that shoot at white people, they should leave america. All the whites should leave too cause of the racists that do harm to others in groups like the KKK. All the asians should leave too because they do all that karate and kick other peoples ass. Indians import opium and latinos import the rest of the drugs. Russians are importing the weapons.....so basically, the US should be uninhabited :thumbup:

What about your country?

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:15 PM

yea people get raped everyday so i'm not really gonna get all heated over it......

so a few guys rape a few girls.........okay that makes the whole country evil huh.........

Enygma 07-09-06 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae-B
fuckin americans
FUCK AMERICAN SOLDIERS!

Fuck you too you piece of shit :thumbup:

Magic5 07-09-06 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
man they rapped 4 woman,one as young as 14.

she a child.

nice one america.

nice one.

What the fuck are you saying "Nice America" for? Did I rape a 14 year old? As far as you know, has anybody on this site raped anyone? That's bullshit and you're blatant hatred towards America is really fucking pathetic. I can post up some links of the worst stories to come out of New Zealand and then be like, "Oh, nice one Ysdat! Look at how fucking bad your country is!" Fuck out of here with this biased ass shit. America dominates your shit hole of a country.

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:18 PM

i'm sure people from wherever the hell it is your from has raped people...so..yea..

nice one New Zealand

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Would it have been any different if they were just regular US citizens raping other regular US citizens? Why is it that if a Soldier does something it's looked at way different than if any old regular joe does it? Have you never had a rape in your country? And how on earth does that have anything to do with the current situation in Iraq? Iraqis are shooting at Americans in Iraq....should the Iraqis leave too? How about all the blacks that shoot at white people, they should leave america. All the whites should leave too cause of the racists that do harm to others in groups like the KKK. All the asians should leave too because they do all that karate and kick other peoples ass. Indians import opium and latinos import the rest of the drugs. Russians are importing the weapons.....so basically, the US should be uninhabited :thumbup:

What about your country?

man how can you even sit there and go on any sort of defensive for them raping a 14 year old girl.
obviously, it goes on in my country.

I dont think your thinking straight, A american soldier inside someone elses country claiming they are "inforcing peace" to the country, and going out and raping a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! Should have no defense at all, they are there to do a so called job, since when is it int hre job description they can rape the woman of the country.

The fuck at defending what they done, damn, I knew your in the army, but they got you on soem fucked up shit.

THERE IS NO DEFENSIVE ARGUEMENT FOR RAPING A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL

FUCK!

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:20 PM

lol

ok Im'a be real. I shouldnt attack americans in general. But when you defend the actions of these soldiers, I will place you in the same catagory as these worthless peices of shit.

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:21 PM

Quote:
man how can you even sit there and go on any sort of defensive for them raping a 14 year old girl.
obviously, it goes on in my country.

I dont think your thinking straight, A american soldier inside someone elses country claiming they are "inforcing peace" to the country, and going out and raping a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! Should have no defense at all, they are there to do a so called job, since when is it int hre job description they can rape the woman of the country.

The fuck at defending what they done, damn, I knew your in the army, but they got you on soem fucked up shit.

THERE IS NO DEFENSIVE ARGUEMENT FOR RAPING A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL

FUCK!

no one is defending anything..........its just you taking the offense of something that happens everyday, everywhere all the FUCKIN TIME.......

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
no one is defending anything..........its just you taking the offense of something that happens everyday, everywhere all the FUCKIN TIME.......

wow.

Its obvious it happens daily. Thats not my point,things seem to go way over your head bro, so yeh, its not your fault your blind to what im saying.

also, whats so bad about taking a attacking approach on thsi topic, just because it happens daily we should all brush it off and accept it.

get the fuck up out of here.

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:25 PM

Quote:
wow.

Its obvious it happens daily. Thats not my point,things seem to go way over your head bro, so yeh, its not your fault your blind to what im saying.

so you mean to tell me that some guys whos profession just happends to be military soldiers, rape some women........and thats worth making a thread about........

i can look in my newspaper today and make a thread about somebody raping someone else.........its the exact same thing.....

so i'm sorry..i'm not the one thats blind

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:29 PM

Quote:
so you mean to tell me that some guys whos profession just happends to be military soldiers, rape some women........and thats worth making a thread about........

i can look in my newspaper today and make a thread about somebody raping someone else.........its the exact same thing.....

so i'm sorry..i'm not the one thats blind

man, not everyone on this site is from america.Not every american on this site is aware of american soldiers raping iraqi children.

Why you attacking me for making this thread? If i want to make it I will.
Whats less important about this thread compared to yours about "woman squirting?"

exactly.
bro
shhhhhhh

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:41 PM

if you want to make the thread go on ahead...but you seem to be soo pissed off on something that happends all the time.......that and how you went about making the thread.....

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:45 PM

Quote:
if you want to make the thread go on ahead...but you seem to be soo pissed off on something that happends all the time.......that and how you went about making the thread.....

man.

Im naturally pissed at alot of things on earth, but i dont dwell on what i cant change...yet...

But american soldiers raping iraqi children doesnt happen daily (well not that we know about) so yeh, its a big thing to me. Raping children is a HUGE thing to me. American soldiers in iraq fucks me off naturally, but when i hear they raping iraqi children, of course im gone be fucked off.

Dervla 07-09-06 08:46 PM

Ok..Convicted, but didn't like a few weeks ago some-where in the foriegn countries that someone rape this girl and the law actually let him go?......

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:49 PM

Quote:
man.

Im naturally pissed at alot of things on earth, but i dont dwell on what i cant change...yet...

But american soldiers raping iraqi children doesnt happen daily (well not that we know about) so yeh, its a big thing to me. Raping children is a HUGE thing to me. American soldiers in iraq fucks me off naturally, but when i hear they raping iraqi children, of course im gone be fucked off.

and thast cool.... just don't lash out at the american peole for what a few bastards did overseas..........haha we get to much of that as it is.....we the most hated people in the world

Indeph 07-09-06 08:49 PM

That is so fucked up, jesus christ. Listen, I know my government is involved in some evil shit, and I also know that that people in Iraq are suffering for unjust reasons. But I will NOT take having my entire country take the fall for something we as a people hve been protesting for how long? Everytime America does something good it's nowhere to be found. Dont generalize every single soldier over their either. People in EVERY country have defective soldiers, soldiers are line international cops. Do NOT insult the credibility of my country cause I'm pretty sure mosto f the reason why America is so hated is due to envy and the fact that we have it better than so many. I'm being honest, I seriously cried when i found out what was really going on. Not exagurating. I felt lied too and I felt guilty. But then I actually got a fuckin brain.I didn't do shit. It's the government. So end this vendetta you have for my country cause if we had the same vendetta for everyone who had a problem with us you people would shut the fuck up.

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:50 PM

yeh I feel that. hence the reaon in a few posts back I corrected my original post and stated im not getting at american people, unless they are supporting or defending what these soldiers done.

Terumoto 07-09-06 08:52 PM

Thats the kind of atittude that made me move away from america... Something isnt important just because it happens all the time? Isnt that WORSE?

I'll tell you one thing I respect so much about australia. A few weeks ago an 8 year old girl called Sofia got raped and murdered in the bathroom of some mall in Adelaide, and her body was just left there naked. In america, everyone is just like whatever. Not a big deal. But over here the shit was all over the news, they had a huge funeral for her, and cunts that didnt even know the kid showed up with flowers and payed respects. Its just a sad thing that shouldnt happen.

Now I realise that in america it happens too often to do that kind of thing. But at least give a shit that it happens instead of brushing it off. And it makes it even worse that US soldiers are raping iraqi women AND CHILDREN.

Are you saying you would love it if Iraq invaded america and there was reports of Iraqi soldiers raping american women and children? Rape happens all the time right? You shouldnt feel any hatred towards the iraqis, you shouldnt want them to leave your country. Since apparently, it happens all the time and isnt a big deal. Do you honestly feel that way? Because if someone invaded my country and raped my wife and daughter, I would want them to not only gtfo but also die.

Enygma 07-09-06 08:55 PM

Ysdat, you're such a fuckin retard

I wasn't defending anything that they did, I was saying how is it any different from when other people do it? Why is it that you can say the whole US Army has to get out of Iraq because a couple of soldiers raped some 14 year old girl? You're a fucking retard and I now think that all New Zealanders should be forced to leave New Zealand since they have crime there and it should not be able to go on there.....AT ALL!!!!!

What a fucking narrow minded statement. Learn how to use the delete button you buffoon :thumbup:

Ysdat 07-09-06 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
That is so fucked up, jesus christ. Listen, I know my government is involved in some evil shit, and I also know that that people in Iraq are suffering for unjust reasons. But I will NOT take having my entire country take the fall for something we as a people hve been protesting for how long? Everytime America does something good it's nowhere to be found. Dont generalize every single soldier over their either. People in EVERY country have defective soldiers, soldiers are line international cops. Do NOT insult the credibility of my country cause I'm pretty sure mosto f the reason why America is so hated is due to envy and the fact that we have it better than so many. I'm being honest, I seriously cried when i found out what was really going on. Not exagurating. I felt lied too and I felt guilty. But then I actually got a fuckin brain.I didn't do shit. It's the government. So end this vendetta you have for my country cause if we had the same vendetta for everyone who had a problem with us you people would shut the fuck up.

man, you on some defensive shit instantly. continuisly and naturally.

No one's attacking your people!
No one!
I was simply bringin up the point that american soldiers raped a 14 year old girl.
Which to me damages the credibitly of the troops being in iraq.
hence the reaon the name of the muther fucking thread is americans need to leave iraq.
Am I wrong for calling american troops, americans? Am i wrong for assuming they are there representing america?

You stated you have been protesting, do more, start shit, raise hell.
theres more than half your nation disagreeing with your government.
start a movment, A physcical movement. Instead of being a lazy mother fucker and claiming you have been protesting.
the fuck have you physically done to tell your government they are wrong.
power comes in numbers. get cunts together and change shit.

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:56 PM

man, i'm through with this thread...i'll waste my whole day on this clown shit

Indeph 07-09-06 08:58 PM

Quote:

No one!
I was simply bringin up the point that american soldiers raped a 14 year old girl.
hence the reaon the name of the muther fucking thread is americans need to leave iraq.
Am I wrong for calling american troops, americans? Am i wrong for assuming they are there representing america?

start a movment, A physcical movement. Instead of being a lazy mother fucker and claiming you have been protesting.

Oh thats a great idea. Let's all kill eachother aimlessly. Are you kidding me have you ever heard of the patriot act? People HAVE been dying protesting this shit. SO many people have died trying to stop this war. It's been on AMERICAN teliviosn, but not on the slanderous foriegn stations. We have enough people trying to tear America apart as is, we don't need to do it ourselves.

Enygma 07-09-06 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Thats the kind of atittude that made me move away from america... Something isnt important just because it happens all the time? Isnt that WORSE?

I'll tell you one thing I respect so much about australia. A few weeks ago an 8 year old girl called Sofia got raped and murdered in the bathroom of some mall in Adelaide, and her body was just left there naked. In america, everyone is just like whatever. Not a big deal. But over here the shit was all over the news, they had a huge funeral for her, and cunts that didnt even know the kid showed up with flowers and payed respects. Its just a sad thing that shouldnt happen.

Now I realise that in america it happens too often to do that kind of thing. But at least give a shit that it happens instead of brushing it off. And it makes it even worse that US soldiers are raping iraqi women AND CHILDREN.

Are you saying you would love it if Iraq invaded america and there was reports of Iraqi soldiers raping american women and children? Rape happens all the time right? You shouldnt feel any hatred towards the iraqis, you shouldnt want them to leave your country. Since apparently, it happens all the time and isnt a big deal. Do you honestly feel that way? Because if someone invaded my country and raped my wife and daughter, I would want them to not only gtfo but also die.

Blah......If I was under some terrible regime and some heroic country came and saved me from the hell I was living in, I wouldn't turn around and curse them for ever setting foot in my country. I wouldn't just sit around and wait for another evil tyrant to take over and impose the same harsh reality that I had just been living. Basically, the Iraqis and the rest of the world want the US out of Iraq, but no one else will try to stop Al Queda from taking over there and putting the country into the same hell they have been in......

Indeph 07-09-06 09:01 PM

I don't believe we're saving them from anything. It's their civilation and we don't have the right to tell them how to live. We went too far with this war. The only reason president bush says to stay there is for all of the soldiers not to die in vane. So now we're letting other people die there because alot already died. It's worse than vietnam. I really feel sorry for the soldiers who have to still fight there.

Ysdat 07-09-06 09:01 PM

Quote:
Ysdat, you're such a fuckin retard

I wasn't defending anything that they did, I was saying how is it any different from when other people do it? Why is it that you can say the whole US Army has to get out of Iraq because a couple of soldiers raped some 14 year old girl? You're a fucking retard and I now think that all New Zealanders should be forced to leave New Zealand since they have crime there and it should not be able to go on there.....AT ALL!!!!!

What a fucking narrow minded statement. Learn how to use the delete button you buffoon :thumbup:

wow.

why do i even bother.

Theres a huge diffrence between a person being in someone elses country representing america, claiming they are there to help, and going around rapping children...
to, someone in living born and raised in NZ commiting crimes.

the fuck at your ignorance bro, why cant you simply admit, the troops in iraq are fucking up daily. they are doing more worse than good.
fuck!

Terumoto 07-09-06 09:03 PM

America gives a secondary shit about iraq. They wouldnt even be there if it wasnt for 9-11. They want revenge, and oil. Iraqis getting a better life is a byproduct.

Enygma 07-09-06 09:03 PM

Quote:

No one!

Our counrty is not as small as yours. Our country is an actual fraction of the world.....your is a fraction of Pennsylvania. Do you think a teenager saying that the president is wrong is gonna do anything? You really are retarded

Enygma 07-09-06 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
America gives a secondary shit about iraq. They wouldnt even be there if it wasnt for 9-11. They want revenge, and oil. Iraqis getting a better life is a byproduct.

Correction......Bush wants revenge. Bush wants oil. Soldiers actually give a fuck about what's going on over there....the ones that don't go around raping 14 year old girls :thumbup:

Indeph 07-09-06 09:06 PM

This iraq war is connected with 9/11. If you think this is an all around country decision its not. The American government has their own agenda. Don't EVER get it twisted, This war fuckin disgusts me and I hope to god people in Iraq get the proper retribution for the ruthless slaughtering my country's government did to them. I hate that I even have to come to a sick conclusion like this, but if we win, they die, if they win, WE die. And being a "WE" I'm rooting for my team. If you dont root for the team get out the stadium. =/

Terumoto 07-09-06 09:06 PM

Quote:
Correction......Bush wants revenge. Bush wants oil. Soldiers actually give a fuck about what's going on over there....the ones that don't go around raping 14 year old girls :thumbup:

Well yeah thats what I meant... on like.. An administrative level.

But im not gonna argue with you about soldiers. I dont know shit about it compared to you, since you are actually in the army. lol

Enygma 07-09-06 09:07 PM

Quote:
wow.

why do i even bother.

Theres a huge diffrence between a person being in someone elses country representing america, claiming they are there to help, and going around rapping children...
to, someone in living born and raised in NZ commiting crimes.

the fuck at your ignorance bro, why cant you simply admit, the troops in iraq are fucking up daily. they are doing more worse than good.
fuck!

Sadam is out of power.....the guy who killed people for looking at him wrong and got no reprecussions. His two sons are dead....the guys who were thought to be even worse than their father. Al-Zarqawi is dead...the leader of the terrorist movement known as Al-Qaeda. A 14 year old girl gets raped by americans......sad that it happened, there's no excuse for that.

Now weigh those and tell me again that we are doing more harm than good....

Ysdat 07-09-06 09:08 PM

blah blah blah.

fact of the matter is american troops are doing more wrong than good in iraq.

They need to leave

Enygma 07-09-06 09:09 PM

Quote:
blah blah blah.

fact of the matter is american troops are doing more wrong than good in iraq.

They need to leave

So says the kid from NZ :thumbup:

Ysdat 07-09-06 09:15 PM

19 year old kid from NZ> old american soldier.
oh woops, Enygma, you are a american soldier, hmmm, cant wait till your daughters 14 :thumbup:

Magic5 07-09-06 09:29 PM

Quote:
4 more soldiers been convicted of rape and murder of Iraqi woman. One was a 14 year old child.

YES you loyal american citizen's, they have been CONVICTED of these charges.
normally im not one to beleive a court of law instantly, but when its a american court convicting american soldiers, I feel strong that there convictions are true.

So yeh, America leave iraq!!

Oh, and just because you're a dumbass let me clear this up. . no, they haven't been CONVICTED. They have been CHARGED. They haven't had a trial yet, which also means they haven't been guilty yet.