RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sick of all you americans... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234097)

SerB 08-27-06 10:10 PM

Sick of all you americans...

Hoods this and that.

fuck, COME TO BMORE NIGGA, UR GONNA GET FUKED

STEP IN ARIZONA BRAH, UR DEAD

blah blah blah.

like fuck, you guys act so hard, and that only UR STATE is gangsta. and shit.

AMERICA is nothing compared to EUROPE, okay.

go to SERBIA, or Crotia OR Poland, U'll get stomped if you come in their acting all fucking hard. shit is differnet down their.

I go to europe all the time. shit is bad.

and then you guys bash Canada? ok look.

our AZN gangs > your american Gangs.

and Candada Is more of a imrigrant Country, so we got fuk ups from everywhere.

and we got LOTS of afgans, cuz no afgan wants to go to America. and trust me, Afgans are the worst and Craziest PPL u can ever meet. i'm scared to start shit with them over here.

OKAYYY, UR HOOD MIGHT BE TUFF, PROLLY IS. BUT DONT ACT LIKE ONLY YOURS IS

Paranoid 08-27-06 10:14 PM

stop cryin about it, deal with the fact that a lot of Americans are cocky mufucks.

SerB 08-27-06 10:19 PM

Their also fat and ugly and gressed up.

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 10:20 PM

you're way to gay to care what you think lol

SerB 08-27-06 10:24 PM

gay?

your the one in lacoste

~Luciano~ 08-27-06 10:27 PM

lol....D Boyz will whip yo Ass

fuck outta here

We aint Cocky we jus Convinced

[.:D:.] 08-27-06 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
you're way to gay to care what you think lol

I'd have to agree wit you there..lol..i havent said that only bmore is hood..i stated other places..i didnt say come here cause we gangsta and ayll not..so stfu ya punk ass bitch..i was jus lettin ya bitch ass kno how to get a rush if u wanted one..now..go rob whoever..beeeotchh..

Ysdat 08-27-06 10:32 PM

idiots contridicted himself.
"Im sick of all you talking about your hood"
next sentance.....

"come to shit town youll get stomped"

please die!
why direct this at americans, when you being from shit land have done exactly what you claim to hate.

Abraxas 08-27-06 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
Hoods this and that.

blah blah blah.

go to SERBIA, or Crotia OR Poland, U'll get stomped if you come in their acting all fucking hard. shit is differnet down their.

and we got LOTS of afgans, cuz no afgan wants to go to America. and trust me, Afgans are the worst and Craziest PPL u can ever meet. i'm scared to start shit with them over here.

Fuck with your shit all you have is these so called "gangster uk hoods" with there shitty like accent.
Just for this bitch for critizing our Country.
If Miami sees an Afgan in the street they'll fucking tear his head off.
Wow that's a lil too harsh.
But seriously nobody really cares.
Sure it's a matter of opinion but have you even live through the ghettos or hood of whatever in America?
I mean I've been to serbia and some other Uk. Shit's pretty hard but that's (in my opinion) almost or nearly crap to the onse in the Atlanta projects or the real miami hoods (carol city, North Miami and shit) so watch before you critize any hood in america. I dont mean to be critizing you hood or wherever you hail fromn cause I don't do that but for you all these threads you most are negative shit about everybody else im sick and tired of you posting such bullshit.

Kriptic 08-27-06 11:11 PM

lol serb ur a bitch and arizona is pussy, bad example there

Shear Kaughn 08-27-06 11:19 PM

hell yea serbness..Arizona? all thats out there is rattlesnakes and desert land.....
your gay for making this thread.....damn..

~Luciano~ 08-27-06 11:23 PM

lol smh @ makeing a thread about americans

when the site is like 96% American

lol..dumbass

Nynth Degree 08-27-06 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
Hoods this and that.

blah blah blah.

I thought you were trying to be the hardest gangster ever.

M Eazy 08-27-06 11:47 PM

Negro...America is tha shit...fuck anybody else aint down wit tha play...

Get wid it or be left on tha back burner...I'll fuck you up myself Serb...stop crying over how hard people act over tha net...

Fake ass nigga....FUck anything outside of tha US....and put that on wax!!

TeamOne 08-27-06 11:52 PM

people dont even lock their doors in canada...... so why are u even worryin about robbin people????

Shear Kaughn 08-27-06 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy

Get wid it or be left on tha back burner...I'll fuck you up myself Serb...stop crying over how hard people act over tha net...

hahahha....you foreign fucks need to recognize fo real..

High-Dro 08-27-06 11:55 PM

im a canadian. im telling you to shut up.

Terumoto 08-28-06 12:03 AM

Quote:

America is one of the crappiest places around! I would never want to live there... The majority of states have so many like shit areas and crime-filled areas. As well as most people there are so selfish and dumb... There's actually a problem with OVER consumption... I mean wtf? Thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen. When did society screw up so bad that people rarely move and always consume? Places like africa are struggling with malnourishment and infectious diseases, and the US struggles with obesity and lifestyle diseases... What a dumbass country.

Shit is on the rise in europe as well... Lame.

Another thing I dont understand is people bragging about being from a shitty area. "Yo, my hood is so bad people get murdered and robbed here everyday and shit and theres a gang on every block."

Its like, whoa, congratulations. Your parents failed at life and wound up in some shit hole, raising the product of an expired condom. Now you had to grow up in a poor, crappy neighbourhood, and are destined to live a dead-end life. Anyone who is in that situation for REAL, doesnt go around bragging about that shit. They try and gtfo of there.

M Eazy 08-28-06 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
im a canadian. im telling you to shut up.

HAHAHA..."OKAY" [/sarcastic]

that was kinda funny tho...and my earlier post...i was actually serious.. :laugh:

High-Dro 08-28-06 12:19 AM

Quote:
HAHAHA..."OKAY" [/sarcastic]

that was kinda funny tho...and my earlier post...i was actually serious.. :laugh:

i was talking to serbness

Hard-Cor 08-28-06 12:21 AM

fo once i agree with serb but the only reason he's right is cuz canda gang from whit to black azn to native. to any thing is because they listen to rap they wanna be hard so you know what they take it one step to far. i hate it when a bunch of kids from like a nice part of town were all there daddys are doctors they get a gang going and this shit is retarded

don't get me wrong i aint blaming rap but it cuz these stupid hoes don't listen to lyrics they hear "i live in the hood im hard" or "my gang will stomp any other gang" they don't see that the rappers didn't like the life they lived, and presonally if i lived in a hood i wouldn't like my life either

~Luciano~ 08-28-06 12:34 AM

^^And u are?...........

High-Dro 08-28-06 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Luciano~
^^And u are?...........

...not speaking english?

KOOL COL-B 08-28-06 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
...not speaking english?

i dunno, but tell these muthaphukkaz Dro...

Neighborhood Snipers will stomp any other gang :cool: werd

.Ike. 08-28-06 01:14 AM

america is the greatest country in the world.

you couldnt pay me to live in another country...unless it was australia lol

confusion 08-28-06 11:16 AM

why are people boastin' bout hoods like it's a good thing. then you cry about how shit's so fucked up. you're all a bunch of fuckin' bitches.

and m eazy thats just a typical american attitude sayin' fuck everything outside the US. now your just being a faggot. i'm pretty sure the ''forces'' of america don't give a fuck about your ass. so why be so proud of a country that oppresses blacks and bombs the whole fuckin' world. prick

Kirk 08-28-06 03:12 PM

But anyway... who the fuck cares?

Indeph 08-28-06 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
America is one of the crappiest places around! I would never want to live there... The majority of states have so many like shit areas and crime-filled areas. As well as most people there are so selfish and dumb... There's actually a problem with OVER consumption... I mean wtf? Thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen. When did society screw up so bad that people rarely move and always consume? Places like africa are struggling with malnourishment and infectious diseases, and the US struggles with obesity and lifestyle diseases... What a dumbass country.

Shit is on the rise in europe as well... Lame.

Another thing I dont understand is people bragging about being from a shitty area. "Yo, my hood is so bad people get murdered and robbed here everyday and shit and theres a gang on every block."

Its like, whoa, congratulations. Your parents failed at life and wound up in some shit hole, raising the product of an expired condom. Now you had to grow up in a poor, crappy neighbourhood, and are destined to live a dead-end life. Anyone who is in that situation for REAL, doesnt go around bragging about that shit. They try and gtfo of there.

It's not about it being a crappy area, it's sort of a proof of strength. Like yeah I live in this area and I have my head up high and I'm surviving. I'm a strong person type shit. Whereas if you take someone from a very good area, with pink and yellow flowers along the sidewalks and lollypops raining from the the cotton candy clouds, then it's less likely to be evidense of survival. Think of it as life weights that you lift. The heavier load you carry the stronger you are. If you can't brag about where you live don't brag about how much you can lift. Cause where you live is MUCH heavier than the weights. And America made me. So insult my country and you insult me.

Shear Kaughn 08-28-06 06:09 PM

you all are some hoes....America is probably the best place to live on the planet..

Indeph 08-28-06 06:13 PM

I'm sick of people complaining that while america has too much of something other places don't have it at all. That's like gettin' mad that while some people are geniuses other ppl have mental disabilities, and instead of teaching the retarded kids what you know you just keep learning more. OH HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?! :rolleyes:

Terumoto 08-28-06 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
It's not about it being a crappy area, it's sort of a proof of strength. Like yeah I live in this area and I have my head up high and I'm surviving. I'm a strong person type shit. Whereas if you take someone from a very good area, with pink and yellow flowers along the sidewalks and lollypops raining from the the cotton candy clouds, then it's less likely to be evidense of survival. Think of it as life weights that you lift. The heavier load you carry the stronger you are. If you can't brag about where you live don't brag about how much you can lift. Cause where you live is MUCH heavier than the weights. And America made me. So insult my country and you insult me.

Its impossible to prove strength/courage through words, that kind of shit is best proved through actions. If people were really in that situation, they wouldnt be coming onto the net to boast about it. Then theres the fake ones who don't even live in a shitty area and say they do.

Of course america made you. Just like they made most of the other people in america. And look, you've turned out terribly! You think, you have deep subjective opinions and decent morals. What happened?

confusion 08-29-06 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
you all are some hoes....America is probably the best place to live on the planet..

you're funny

haha

Sean Gunner 08-29-06 06:35 PM

We're sick of you.

So if you die, we promise to stop.

-TeamOne- 08-30-06 02:42 AM

did he just say nigga?

and no one talks about their state idiot, they talk about their city, and of course theyd get their ass whupped if they went anywhere else because they are by themselves, the whole mutha fukin hood aint gone catch no fukin plane 2 fukin europe

-TeamOne- 08-30-06 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn

probably?

dude america IS the best place to live on the planet

-TeamOne- 08-30-06 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto

dude thats insulting on so many levels, i mean i dont live in a shit hole, but it could be better, its not that my parents "failed" at life they went to college and everything but had to drop out due to unamed circumstances, but people dont brag about it, well some people do, but when i talk about where I come from i talk about it because most of the people i surround myself with grew up in suburbs and had everything provided and never had to eat ramen noodle for 3 weeks straight, and they take alotta shit for granted, blah! im sleepy i dont feel like goin on

Terumoto 08-30-06 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
dude thats insulting on so many levels, i mean i dont live in a shit hole, but it could be better, its not that my parents "failed" at life they went to college and everything but had to drop out due to unamed circumstances, but people dont brag about it, well some people do, but when i talk about where I come from i talk about it because most of the people i surround myself with grew up in suburbs and had everything provided and never had to eat ramen noodle for 3 weeks straight, and they take alotta shit for granted, blah! im sleepy i dont feel like goin on

Before you judge others for taking things for granted, why not look at the things that you take for granted?

Kriptic 08-30-06 03:04 AM

america is the shit... period.

and if you dont agree we'll bomb the fuck out of your country and rape it for any oil it might have.. worddddd

haha