RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm a fuckin junkie!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234060)

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 04:33 PM

I'm a fuckin junkie!!

$884 later

I'll buy any and everything they got!!

J. Luth 08-27-06 04:36 PM

lmao damn man. how much that shit cost a shirt?

I prefer the ecko t-shirts. IF collar shirts timbaland good. I never liked LAcoste much. except their logo cool. lool

Willa 08-27-06 04:39 PM

like 80 bux lol

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
lmao damn man. how much that shit cost a shirt?

I prefer the ecko t-shirts. IF collar shirts timbaland good. I never liked LAcoste much. except their logo cool. lool

chea averages like $80 a piece, but they range from 65-110 ea

J. Luth 08-27-06 04:41 PM

shit yo... they really worth it to spend that much for them? lol

J. Luth 08-27-06 04:42 PM

the middle left one actually looks hot, but it has the horse. wtf is that again? lol polo? or something shit iunno. but that's best one IMO

Willa 08-27-06 04:47 PM

well i like the green and yellow one lol
the only one i really dont like is the tan and blue one

Sean Gunner 08-27-06 04:49 PM

Not my style, but to each his own.

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 04:50 PM

^that ones a ralph lauren polo

and yeah, they're worth it. Wearing a Lacoste saves me a whole lot of talk. For people that know what it is, that's something they know about me that I don't have to tell em.

$wollzilla™ 08-27-06 04:51 PM

884 dollars later... and only acouple shirts worth wearin

and am i tha only one who noticed the lone Polo shirt??

Paranoid 08-27-06 04:51 PM

dope shirts, maybe I should get some too.

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
well i like the green and yellow one lol
the only one i really dont like is the tan and blue one

lol yeah this pictues a little decieving because those shirts actually look liek this:

pretty much all these shits look diff whne you open em up

Paranoid 08-27-06 04:59 PM

still tight shirts, I'd wear em

$wollzilla™ 08-27-06 04:59 PM

^oh no doubt
that green n yella 1 looked like boo boo when it was folded lol
its pretty fresh tho i guess...

Willa 08-27-06 05:02 PM

word i really like the green yellow and blakc one now
and the tan and blue one doesnt look that bad

Willa 08-27-06 05:03 PM

you should unfold them too that look alike
the black and grey ones

Paranoid 08-27-06 05:03 PM

they all have their own things to attract. lol

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 05:05 PM

lmao yeah man i would have NEVER bought that green and yellow shit if it looked the same folded as unfolded lmao, that shit woulda looked like it was painted with diseased piss

now it just looks illy :cool:

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
you should unfold them too that look alike
the black and grey ones

the one in the center has a gold stripes when its unfolded. the one on the right don't

Young Kidd (LM) 08-27-06 05:24 PM

Damn. To much for me.

I'm a junky for Tee's.

I.E.
My Closet Has over 50 Solid White, Red, Pink, Blue, Black Tee's. Probably More.

lol. To each his own man, to each his own.

InfLuEnTiaLWuN 08-27-06 05:51 PM

Word i rock em but to many laguna beach motherfuckin fags be wearin em

Magic5 08-27-06 06:09 PM

In an unformal situation I usually just wear a tuxedo. In a formal situation I wear a tuxedo. . with a tie. It's some pretty crazy shit.

Enygma 08-27-06 06:36 PM

Meh.....I'm more into Enyce. I like the colors they use a lot. It's more earthly tones like a lot of browns and shit......but I can appreciate what you got up there. I like a lot of clothes, but I'm just kinda picky with what I wear....lol.

I used to only rock Ralph Lauren gear.....the occasional Nautica, but that was it. Before that I was into Nike real hard, cause I used to play basketball 24/7.

But anyway, nice gear :thumbup:

TeamOne 08-27-06 07:31 PM

i love ur sig:

"ties to the street" right above the picture of a Lacoste logo

Ysdat 08-27-06 07:37 PM

not my style, find them kinda gay to be honest.

TeamOne 08-27-06 07:46 PM

btw, the top left one and the one right under it..... FUCKIN RAW as hell..... can i borrow?

TeamOne 08-27-06 07:50 PM

and the other one u unfolded looks raw as fuck now too....... in general, its better to get the brighter colors for wen u go out,too......

i cant believe some people dont like the blow and like tan one...... im feelin that one

Past Tense 08-27-06 08:49 PM

thats some hot shit

damn apexx your a hustla

chronix 08-27-06 09:01 PM

Where'd u get 'em that big? Most stores I been to only have 'em small-large....XXL in this beetch lol.

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
i love ur sig:

"ties to the street" right above the picture of a Lacoste logo

thanks man.

for bonus points, do yo know what logo is in my avy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace
not my style, find them kinda gay to be honest.

lol fair nuff. I'm not into your backpacker style much, but i still respect it all the same
Quote:
and the other one u unfolded looks raw as fuck now too....... in general, its better to get the brighter colors for wen u go out,too......

i cant believe some people dont like the blow and like tan one...... im feelin that one

lol yeah willa was sayin that till it unfolded lol
Quote:
btw, the top left one and the one right under it..... FUCKIN RAW as hell..... can i borrow?

dont worry man, if the RG comes back, I'll be giving some away!

oh yeah, Enyg, Ecko's cool, but in their home state of NJ that shits oversaturated!!

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
Where'd u get 'em that big? Most stores I been to only have 'em small-large....XXL in this beetch lol.

Manhattan, but you can get em this size (9's and 10's) pretty much anywhere around where i'm at. we grow em big round these parts lol....

somethin in the water.

P To Tha R! 08-27-06 09:21 PM

I feel dat lacoste aint rlly my thing..but im feelin the black n white striped one

leady 08-27-06 09:44 PM

good shit.

im gonna jack that tan/blue/white one from u, thats hot.

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 09:59 PM

^haha word son i might be able to help you out with some lacoste bags or somethin lol

[.:D:.] 08-27-06 10:26 PM

lol..i see you over there man..ill be up there wit ya waredrobe one day..

ILL GEE 08-28-06 09:14 AM

i remember a time when lacoste was like 15-20 bucks... back when it was Izod/Lacoste.... all of a sudden the became cool again and kats start jacking up prices on some ridiculous shyt...lol... the shyt's always been a cool shirt but i'll be damned if i pay for them shyts... i'm ballin' on a budget!!!!

leady 08-28-06 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^haha word son i might be able to help you out with some lacoste bags or somethin lol

lol what am i meant to do with bags???

Blay'all 08-28-06 12:50 PM

lol @ the one Ralph Lauren Polo...

but word, what size u got them in? my problem is, im 6'6" 230lbs so in order for a polo to look right on me like dudes are wearin em now (tall & baggy) its gotta be like a 5X, and i dont think LaCoste goes up that high do they?

Enygma 08-28-06 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
oh yeah, Enyg, Ecko's cool, but in their home state of NJ that shits oversaturated!!

Nah, not Ecko man....Enyce. It's different thank Ecko. Ecko uses a lot of reds which I never fell too acustomed to, but I like the browns that Enyce uses frequently. I'm basically all about plain looking clothes with no big logos or nothing, but with some coordinating colors.....usually t-shirts too, I don't really do the polo shirt or button up too much. Sometimes I rock a button up, but unbuttoned with my t-shirt being the center of attention anyway.

Ohh yeah, LRG's alright too :thumbup:

And by the way Apexx, I've been out of the city for about two years now, and last time I was there it was only for a couple of weeks. I'm out of touch with my roots :(

But I got a plan to get me back there in a couple of years for good with my wife making lots of money for daddy :D

∆ P E X X 08-28-06 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
lol @ the one Ralph Lauren Polo...

but word, what size u got them in? my problem is, im 6'6" 230lbs so in order for a polo to look right on me like dudes are wearin em now (tall & baggy) its gotta be like a 5X, and i dont think LaCoste goes up that high do they?
you need like a size 12 then, that's as big as Lacostes come anyways. I'm 6'5 195lbs and wear a 10. a 12 would be baggy on me and just about right on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i remember a time when lacoste was like 15-20 bucks... back when it was Izod/Lacoste.... all of a sudden the became cool again and kats start jacking up prices on some ridiculous shyt...lol... the shyt's always been a cool shirt but i'll be damned if i pay for them shyts... i'm ballin' on a budget!!!!
lol nah Izod and Lacoste weren't together as far as i know, always been seperate. But i DO remember when Lacoste was more accessible. You know how shit is, it's just like tommy hill, you used to be ableot get tommy hill shit or cheap, now he's askin a rediculous amount for shit that ain't evne in style no more lol

and lmao @ budget
Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lol what am i meant to do with bags???

you said you wanted to borrow a few, i said maybe i could hook you up with the bags. as in....THE BAGS THEY CAME IN!! lmao

you could glue em together and make the illy shirt son. transparent shit too, true balla status lmao