RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW SPuL!!! "If You Don't Know (Now You Know)" (DROP LINKS!!) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232068)

J. Luth 07-21-06 11:14 PM

NEW SPuL!!! "If You Don't Know (Now You Know)" (DROP LINKS!!)

word, finally a SPuL solo joint over an original beat. :cool:

www.soundclick.com/spul

Intro: SPuL
Verse 1: SPuL
Hook: SPuL
Verse 2: SPuL
Beat: Mister KA

LINKS:
1. http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231654
2. http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231691

Sik Wit It 07-22-06 02:01 AM

Lol... this is the same beat I used in a battle on RB.

But.. uh, anyway.

Lyrics were coo n' shit.. the flow was pretty nice n' shit.. the chorus was straight n' shit.. BLAKKA BLAKKA n' shit. And Lmao @ the beat stoppin at 3mins and the whole thing doesn't end till 4:40 n' shit. :shoot:

Eh, but overall.. nice song n' shit.

J. Luth 07-22-06 12:30 PM

^lmao I couldn't figure out beat stoppin' shit. lool but yo appreciate feed yo. uppppp

J. Luth 07-22-06 03:39 PM

upppppppppppppppppppppppp

Past Tense 07-22-06 03:43 PM

i am peepin now......beat sounds fuckin hard so far i think this is the first time i heard you on a soundclick beat lol seriously

whats hot:the quality and flow

whats ok:the lyrics are straight and emotion could be upped a lil i was feelin it

whats not: i aint sense no problems it sounds pretty straight for a mixtape track

J. Luth 07-22-06 06:49 PM

^thanks man. appreciate it. boo @ people not RTF :mad: :shoot:

Tha .Q 07-22-06 09:08 PM

that beat is hot...feelin it

vocals sound a tad loud...

ur ridin the beat well

lyrics aren't focused on anything profound...just flossin

slick soundin track dawg

keep at it

J. Luth 07-22-06 11:33 PM

^word up. appreciate the feed man. upppp

Nyce Quota 07-23-06 01:09 AM

peepin now....

beat pretty tight.... u look my homie if thats you on the page.... flow soundin nice....quality is good too...1st verse is rockin nice... feelin this verse couple nice lines...hook is pretty catchy im feelin tihs beat... dont think i ever heard it.....2nd verse feelin this verse again beat drops coo.... lol u got like 2 mins of blank space at the end...

overall im feelin this joint pretty coo shit

J. Luth 07-23-06 11:36 AM

^aiight thanks man. really appreciate it

K.ontroverz.Y 07-23-06 11:47 AM

listening......using the Mister KA beat. thats cool. This beats fire. of course.

introduction is coo. describing what the topic is. im feelin this introduction. a good start to the track

your quality is Nice. never been a fan of your voice but your emotion and pressence was on par for this type of track. i was feelin it. Nice punches. and meta's that shit was sick. and i swear i heard an AOL ding in the beginning. LOL. thats gangsta. This track was one of your better tracks by far. I was feelin it. Good shit 8.2/10

J. Luth 07-23-06 12:43 PM

^lol word thanks for feed man

~Tony Green~ 07-23-06 01:13 PM

The beat is hot flow is on point you basically ripped this shit you had some consistant shot yo hot as hell holla at me for collab spully

~Tony Green~ 07-23-06 01:19 PM

Check my new track thump yo...

J. Luth 07-23-06 01:36 PM

^i got you yo. appreciate feed. you got link? I'll rtf fashos

L.I. 07-23-06 02:51 PM

First off.. the beat is ill. Feelin it.

Verse 1: The flow was on point f'real. Feelin it all. Rhyming was dope too. Lyrics were tight.

Hook: HOT. No doubt, this hook is dope.

Verse 2: Flow is still on point throughout. Lyrics were good too. Felt the first verse over this one though.

Overall: This song is a banger. No doubt.. I'm bout to bump it in my car lmao. Dope song

Triple_N 07-23-06 03:39 PM

ok typing as I listen...u changed the flow!!!...I'm liking the flow u choose an the energy..you don't have a hard voice...this is a beat that u wanna scare people with...an you jus not scary sounding...hook jus not feeling the blaka blaka part...u didn't deliver that part right sounds like u spit it thru with rest of hook..you shoulda punched it in an echoed it...it woulda came out way better....lyrics is generic...nothing special but this is jus a bumper an it serves its purpose...but you held the flow all the way thru an delivery was tight...had that laidback energy you really growing kid...an you used an original beat...I was feeling this overall kid...good shit....1

Czar Bishop 07-23-06 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^i got you yo. appreciate feed. you got link? I'll rtf fashos

I like it.

Flow = 10

Sound = 9 (turn you down, turn up the beat just a little)

Overall = 9.5/10

solid.

down for a callab?

J. Luth 07-23-06 04:02 PM

thanks to all 3 for feedback. and word Czar, I got you as soon as I finish mixtape man. fashos. I'm down. thanks to all tho. upp

ILL GEE 07-23-06 04:14 PM

peeping now....

beat is derrty...
definitely riding the beat... like da adlibs...

hold on... was that a jay 286 reference?... hmmmm... "life's like ya song ...full of wack lines".... just asking.... coulda been a coincidence...

but yeah... vocals need to be lowered a tad... quality is cool, though...

not sure if you're talking about someone specific or just spitting for da sake of it... blakka blakka....likes how dats thrown in there...lol

good shyt man.... get a lil more lyrical on ya joints... or maybe touch a topic that's off da wall or sumn to make ya shyt stand out more....

do da dew!

J. Luth 07-23-06 04:15 PM

^lol thanks, man. and nah, wasn't dissing anyone. I said

"I'll leave your life like your song, kid.. full of flat lines"

not to JAy lol

J. Luth 07-23-06 05:53 PM

//////////////////////

~Tony Green~ 07-23-06 07:02 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232208

Thiers the link yo

Ysdat 07-24-06 02:58 AM

playing.......
beats ok. very commercial, like your production on the intro, you have decent quality. Flows on point,dubs work well, lyrics are cool. presence is good.

Hooks nice and commercial your usual style.lol.

decent track bro.

J. Luth 07-24-06 12:01 PM

^appreciate feed man. thanks. uppp

J. Luth 07-24-06 02:33 PM

9,000......... upp

Konvict_NYC 07-24-06 02:51 PM

Listenin'...yup this beat is crack familia, feelin' the intro...beat is bangin', vocals a bit low IMO...a bit too much bass...but other than that ya shit is tight...lyrics funny and pretty nice punches...turtle line and baby line started real nice..delivery is unique fam and im definitely feelin' it fam...hook is catchy fam..im definitely feelin that...

Flow = tight all the way thru, didn't ever fall off..switch ups were nice..\

Lyrics = you got decent lyrics, nothin that'd make me go woah, rewind that shit...but regular lyrics...

Delivery = unqiue delivery fam, prolly 1 of the best here on rv, so all praise to that...

Hook = real catchy fam, so thats good...

Entertainment = kept me entertained all the way thru..def a downloadable but yo ass didnt put it up for 1 so boo..llol..

9/10..

Hot, 1

J. Luth 07-24-06 03:57 PM

^word appreciate it man

J. Luth 07-24-06 08:29 PM

J. Luth 07-25-06 11:19 AM

Mad Dog 07-25-06 11:57 AM

first off...

beat is POW POW POW

flow is ok...delivery is good...i reckon you could work on flow slightly...emotion is coo...up and down with the vocals and not volume wise but the way you pronounce ya words lol...hooks cool...BLAKA BLAKA...na man it's BLAP BLAP...tut tut...lyrics cool though

nice track flow could be better on this...but it was an ok joint...keep droppin :thumbup:

Lethal GK 07-25-06 01:24 PM

hahahah with a shell in yah back like Franklin the turtle hell nah, a yo this track real smooth cuzz, on some gangstah shit, I havent really heard no one do that around RV, usually its people tryin to prove themselves with there lyrical ability, but this right here something I can vibe too, on the real, quality good, and the hook was perfect, good track man

J. Luth 07-25-06 03:34 PM

word appreciate feed man. upppp

J. Luth 07-26-06 06:08 PM