RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   C Walk vs Apexx (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214699)

Past Tense 11-16-05 01:48 AM

C Walk vs Apexx

Battle Rules
----------
Time LImit:2:00-2:30
No Cheating
No Biting
No Crew Votes
No hate votes

lets gett it poppin

:evilgrin:

Minimum posts to vote: 300

Check in by: 11-18-05 at 01:48 AM

Must drop verse in 720 minutes after check in.

Closed - expired battle win

System 11-16-05 01:52 AM

C Walk has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-16-05 01:52 AM.

System 11-16-05 01:55 AM

Apexx has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-16-05 01:55 AM.

Past Tense 11-16-05 07:11 AM

www.soundclick.com/jroy

lets get it done

∆ P E X X 11-20-05 12:46 PM

Heaven & Hell ....

Past Tense 11-20-05 04:39 PM

aight nice too see you drop ya second verse wasn't mixed loud enough i couldn't hear it that well...but nit ending anyways...UPPIN THIS RIGHT NAUH

Young Crip 11-20-05 06:39 PM

This was feedback posted for Apexx

damnnnnnnnn mah dawg u is sick ..... fuck Haters....

Past Tense 11-20-05 11:50 PM

Uppin This Shit Come On Lets Get The Votes Poppin!! I"m Suprized This Battles Gettin Slept On!!!

∆ P E X X 11-21-05 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Crip
damnnnnnnnn mah dawg u is sick ..... fuck Haters....

Good lookin out fam.

Lets get this shit on the road.

Past Tense 11-21-05 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Good lookin out fam.

Lets get this shit on the road.

word lets get this show on the road

this is a hot battle shouldn't get batte of the month....

Past Tense 11-22-05 05:37 AM

Uppin Come On Peeps Why Are Ya"ll Sleepin On This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

∆ P E X X 11-24-05 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Uppin Come On Peeps Why Are Ya"ll Sleepin On This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They aren't sleeping, look at the views. They're just not voting.

New Meth0d 11-24-05 06:02 PM

Voted For: Apexx

apexx got this his delivery was better...and his lines were better his punches just outmatched c-walks...lol at jesus crip-walks...the outro was hilarious

v/apexx

∆ P E X X 11-24-05 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d

apexx got this his delivery was better...and his lines were better his punches just outmatched c-walks...lol at jesus crip-walks...the outro was hilarious

v/apexx

Thanks for voting champ, but the piece you'd call the "outro" was actually the transition at the middle of the track. You missed the other half of the goodness! lol

Past Tense 11-25-05 08:40 PM

aight...cool.....uppin this shit...................

B To The D 11-27-05 11:50 AM

opollllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

PrahJect 11-28-05 05:31 PM

This was feedback posted for C Walk

polllllllllllllllz................................ //

∆ P E X X 11-30-05 04:26 PM

I got a great idea. How bout any of the 327 people who already listened to this lay a vote?

theblob 12-01-05 01:30 PM

checkin da poll......................................

Past Tense 12-03-05 04:36 AM

Quote:
I got a great idea. How bout any of the 327 people who already listened to this lay a vote?

fo real i'm gettin like 40 listens a day with 3 or 5 downloads but no votes?? its like wtf

Phenom-in-all 12-05-05 03:35 AM

Jroy - good flow, good quality... Some ok disses, but nothin really stood out to me. i couldn't even quote 1 punch outta there that I remember - me and my bro were jus both listenin to these two tracks. And whos ya uncle at the end? It's like a cameo from someone no one knows. And Its funny how you reppin Jesus in one line and sayin "shit" in the next. I'm confused.

Apexx - Flow was good as usual, mighta fallen off in 1 or two spots, but still - tight delivery, and good quality. First beat was so-so, last beat was ok - wasnt a fan of either, but there was some ill lines, and some good personals. Called him on some real things, and hit him wit some hard punches. word. Not as hard as you usually come, but hard enough to win this.

vote/ Dooms

∆ P E X X 12-06-05 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all

Jroy - good flow, good quality... Some ok disses, but nothin really stood out to me. i couldn't even quote 1 punch outta there that I remember - me and my bro were jus both listenin to these two tracks. And whos ya uncle at the end? It's like a cameo from someone no one knows. And Its funny how you reppin Jesus in one line and sayin "shit" in the next. I'm confused.

Apexx - Flow was good as usual, mighta fallen off in 1 or two spots, but still - tight delivery, and good quality. First beat was so-so, last beat was ok - wasnt a fan of either, but there was some ill lines, and some good personals. Called him on some real things, and hit him wit some hard punches. word. Not as hard as you usually come, but hard enough to win this.

vote/ Dooms

word to the mammy.

http://digilander.libero.it/le.facc...lli/0007014.gif

Paranoid 12-12-05 05:36 PM

Past Tense
beat is real annoying, pisses me off. you got a decent voice, but it seems liek you trying to hard to use a gangster style and shit. and most of your lyrics we're bout yourself like the christian line and shit. that was the biggest one that stuck out some other shit is already but not great. flow and delivery aint to bad som spots it fell off but not bad.

Apexx
your beat switch was dope, im annoyed of that wack banks warrior beat but its still good and shit. lyrics were pretty dope and funny, the white line and shit was cool but played. flow and delivery was good so overall Ima hit you my vote because you came with a better mic approach overall.

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showb...53&page=1&pp=15

∆ P E X X 12-12-05 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid

Past Tense
beat is real annoying, pisses me off. you got a decent voice, but it seems liek you trying to hard to use a gangster style and shit. and most of your lyrics we're bout yourself like the christian line and shit. that was the biggest one that stuck out some other shit is already but not great. flow and delivery aint to bad som spots it fell off but not bad.

Apexx
your beat switch was dope, im annoyed of that wack banks warrior beat but its still good and shit. lyrics were pretty dope and funny, the white line and shit was cool but played. flow and delivery was good so overall Ima hit you my vote because you came with a better mic approach overall.

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showb...53&page=1&pp=15

Thanks for voting mayne. Can't say I really disagree with anything you said. I'll check that link, but don't be mad if I don't vote for you holmes, lol. I call em how I see em.

Paranoid 12-13-05 08:26 AM

Quote:
Thanks for voting mayne. Can't say I really disagree with anything you said. I'll check that link, but don't be mad if I don't vote for you holmes, lol. I call em how I see em.

no I knew you'd vote for me, I might not be that great and shit but UNF has one real annoying voice.

∆ P E X X 12-23-05 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
no I knew you'd vote for me, I might not be that great and shit but UNF has one real annoying voice.

lmao, hmm, guess that's a pretty strategic move holmes. Guess all that's left for me to do is to up this thread for the head shot.

∆ P E X X 12-29-05 01:33 PM

Oh yeah, now that my soundclick's in effect, UUUUPPPPP nuuuukkkkkkaaaaaaaaasssssss!!!!!

Riley Freeman 01-29-06 12:42 AM

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll

BigTony.Self 01-29-06 01:18 AM

.................................................. .........

Sik Wit It 02-01-06 04:05 PM

Checkin polls.. don't feel like voting now.

Magic5 02-04-06 03:51 AM

Apexx merked this dude's face off..