RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Young Un... vs KnUcKeLs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221625)

B To The D 02-08-06 02:16 PM

Young Un... vs KnUcKeLs

Battle Rules:

1:30-3:00
yeah,w/e bitch

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 02-11-06 at 02:16 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

KnUcKeLs DQ'ed for PMing for votes

System 02-10-06 01:20 PM

KnUcKeLs has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-10-06 01:20 PM.

KnUcKeLs 02-10-06 01:22 PM

www.soundclick.com/con1 Listen to Young Un diss....

System 02-11-06 05:38 AM

Young Un... has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-11-06 05:38 AM.

B To The D 02-11-06 11:34 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/...86&content=song

Lyrics:
Beat:
Djchubbz-slowbeat-1

Intro:Im sorry i have to do this to yall man,but i have to put you into your place
just fall back ayo,nah mean?

V1:
Ayo ....
I beat (off) with a single hand like poker defeats
Bitch please,i rip yours like burnt cd's
You from brick city,lemme cop a bull dozer,
You dont like me?,nah dawg its more likely,
To come in my house n you see a spul poster,
You might be good,but im so much closer
Tha pole closer yo im so kosher
My side arms,bigger then side burns,
of jewish folks or nova skosias pride wars yo!

(Beat Change)

Beat-
Apelo Productions-Let me In

You workin for saddam,did you know that yo
Battle me its suicide,like you fucking a hoe
I run rings around you like the special olympics
You get more stop than play and your fans just bin it
I grew up,hearing pac,biggie smalls and dre
Now this dumn bitch comes like he aint new to the game
He come up to me,like he gonna cream us
You couldnt come hard if diamonds shot out your penis
Some internet geek,here claimin he's street
See his whack ass name,with his stupid ass beef
Just shut the fuck up,and quit ya yapping
I leave you like houdini,poof what hapened?

-Substance- 02-11-06 11:43 AM

This was feedback posted for KnUcKeLs

fuckin retard....as soon as i get my audio back up i'm gonna fuckin rip your ass part more than they did to you at boot camp. you did have a good closer but th rest of the diss was avreage.....dissing me? for now set up a text battle and then you can talk shit if you win

KnUcKeLs 02-11-06 12:24 PM

lol...... nah buddy can't do dat. i dont do text no more. but i'll be waitin 4 ur audio. but, to tell u da truth, i would personally wanna rip THA Q. I do thank u for no puttin any hate votes or any negative comments degradin the track from what it really is. It show u got character. and i respect that. 1

KnUcKeLs 02-11-06 12:26 PM

Oh....shit. by the way. that shit would have been str8 fi-yah if i wrote it. I basically freestyled the whole track in 3 different takes. When it comes this online shit, i don't waste my time writing..

B To The D 02-11-06 12:26 PM

^^We should just leave the beef when this is done

H.D. 02-11-06 12:39 PM

Voted For: KnUcKeLs

hmmm Young's got a lil bit a mush mouth can understand what he's saying but it' still slurred on certain parts; it's also as if he just ran out of breath... The disses in his weren't very hard... or his emphisis wasn't there... he didn't stress em right... He also didn't really throw too many punches, too much talk of why he had to put Knuck in his place...

Knuckles just needs to up grade his quality... he stress his punches better, some of his bars were stretched, whitch threw off his flow towards the begining... but he smashed Young in this battle... he flat out hit em harder

Opener: Knuckels (he openned and closer stronger)
Closer: Knuckels
Punches: Knuckels
Personals: Knuckles (really he just dissed of whole situation between you two... but it was funny)
Delivery: Knuckles
Clarity: Knuckles (could hear what he was saying just could use a better mic... didn't slur any words)
Beats: Young Uk (I really didn't feel window shopper as a battle beat)

Vote: Knuckles

Ebircs 02-11-06 01:03 PM

Voted For: Young Un...

hhmmm.....

can tell it was not a free..IMO...so points off for that....

flow sick....

only line that stood out was the kool aid line...

punches -UNF

flow..knuckels

presence -UNF

lyrics..unf

quality - UNF

Delevery -knuckels

spul line was funny as shit

KnUcKeLs 02-11-06 01:09 PM

lol...dog it was a fuckin freestyle. i ain't even gon bent outta shape. y u think i aint write the lyrics down? cuz i dont know them! w/e uppin..

Sik Wit It 02-11-06 01:12 PM

This was feedback posted for Young Un...

I would vote.. but I'm just too fuckin lazy right now, nah mean bitches? ..Didn't like your beat you was on UNF.. sounded like a love song typa beat, nah mean?! ..Checkin polls by the way, homos -_-

B To The D 02-11-06 01:14 PM

Yeah That Was Only The First Beat Lol,I Needed To Get A Slow Flow Goin Lol

Thanks For Feed
And Thanks For The Votes:)

ksr 02-11-06 01:22 PM

pollz

KnUcKeLs 02-11-06 01:23 PM

uppin.............................................

B To The D 02-11-06 01:25 PM

Lol@Upping That Early On

You Know We Lucky To Even Have 2 Votes In This SHort Space Of Time

Guess We Popular Lol

KnUcKeLs 02-11-06 01:28 PM

i think my shit talkin got this like the paperview battle of the month. lol idk

trakk*star 02-11-06 01:55 PM

polzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... ............

J.D 02-11-06 02:00 PM

yo yo, im givin this one to young un, cause his punchlines were alot more complex. knuckels i actually did really like ya verse, you had sum real nice multis and ya flow was killer, but this is battlin, so you gotta have the punchlines aswell, to back it up, and most of ya punchlines were pretty basic. ya multi part in the middle was decent though, "....ya holdin nuthin but a cock in ya hand".

young un had some real nice punchlines, such as the spul poster line, and the "You couldnt come hard if diamonds shot out your penis" line hahaha, them lines actually made me laugh lol.

this was close, but young un had a better battle verse in my opinion, and hit harder with his punchlines. you had a good verse aswell though knuckels i like ya style nd i was feelin ya flow etc, just work on gettin more complex punchlines.........

Crew vote removed

BigTony.Self 02-11-06 02:01 PM

Vote for knuckles im not familiar with all this beef shit yall on but this dude took it to you unf flow was real solid and unf dawg u need serious work on ya vocalz had some decent punches thruout but it was really lopsided as far as i saw but keep the peace bitches shit is stupid! v-knuckles

B To The D 02-11-06 02:03 PM

Thx,Uppppppppppppppppppppp........................ ..

Static 02-11-06 02:34 PM

im votin 4 unf cause his punches hit harder and was directed only at knuckles
knukles dawg you had some good punches too but they seemed alil basic on some of ya punches thrown
i also thought unf delivery was much better,but knuckles flow was alil better

so

flow knukles

punches unf

beat knukles

enjoyment unf

delivery unf

presence unf

V/unf

TitoBronsky 02-11-06 03:52 PM

WOw........

your verses were wrapped in punches... no filler and went straight at dude...

count this or not... no matter...

point blank... after peepin both tracks... yours was the stronger of the two...

UNF... next time dogggs... pick a stronger beat to battle over... cuz that took a lot away from your verse... where there wasnt much to begin with....

no beef... just.... your better at makin songs doggie

McRhyma 02-11-06 04:25 PM

nice diss track UNF, first beat didnt really suit the subject second beat was well better.... n Knuckles yeh i peeped ya response or woteva, haha loved the bit abot the elephant man haha :P nice.

Blackmage 02-11-06 04:43 PM

looookin at polls yo..............................

Crew vote removed

Young_law 02-11-06 05:06 PM

DAMn yo, young un...'s shyt was raw,

punches-tight
personals-tight
flow-tight
delivery-tight
beats-dope

Knuclkes shyt was aight, but not up 2 par, i hardly heard any punches or personals, delivery and flow was straight, and ive heard that elephant man rrhyme b4, its kinda played

vote-Young un..

KnUcKeLs 02-11-06 05:33 PM

Ok. enuff wit ya'll hate votin -n- shit. It's gettin' old -n- irritating. Now can everyone please b fair. cuz remember karma is a bitch. If u aint hear no punches, u must b deaf.. Must i post up my lyrics? But, i didn't cuz i felt like that would b playin dirty. listin and comprehend what ur listenin to. shit, fucc it, listen to the tracc twice. And if u gon vote, please have a good explanation 4 ur votes. u make it obvious u a diccrida. Thank u i'm done.

B To The D 02-11-06 05:33 PM

Thanks..........Uppppppppppppppppppppppp.......... .....................pppp

Kordozar 02-11-06 06:29 PM

Ok Really Both Of You Could Use Some Work Honestly The Only Reason Knuckels Is Getting Mih Vote Because He Had Better Lyrics.
Flow To The Beat Both Of Them Were Off At Parts
Punches Go To Knuckels Since His Had Some Type Of Meaning Young Un You Did A Little Good I Just Didn't Like How You Came At Knuckles It Seemed Like You Just Did It To Do It No Emotion Basically From Neither 1 Of You But Knuckles Lyrics Were A Little Better So He Gets Mih Vote

.:Mike Check:. 02-11-06 06:31 PM

i think young got this cause the punches were better,more hard hittin liked the couldnt come hard line lol.....cracked me up young your flow was koo knuckeles was better,the delvier was better than knucles and i thought you took this

Crew vote removed

KnUcKeLs 02-14-06 10:53 AM

uppin............................................. ............

imfamouz 02-14-06 01:46 PM

young unf just came better with more detailed punches although i've heard knucles's closer before i won't say anything but i will expose it......i do wanna say this was a close battle, but unf did take this....nice battle

Young_law 02-14-06 02:00 PM

lmfao @ 3 ppl gettin their shyt dqed .

Blackmage 02-14-06 05:08 PM

you guys re record or sumthing why's this re opened

KnUcKeLs 02-15-06 10:03 AM

it is reopened becuz young un.. got his crew to vote 4 him. thats the only reason he won. and mostly everyone on the site complained to the admin about it. he is a cheap sore-losing bastard. and if i find out infamous is in psa, then his vote will be removed. he is already in tha Q's lil "RICH ENT". This is the reason i really hate psa, ...they r wack lil pussies who can't spit 4 shit and get niggas to hate vote 4 them. they are sorry lil bastards..

Past Tense 02-15-06 12:35 PM

This was feedback posted for KnUcKeLs

I cant vote on this battle cuz i'm in P.S.A :( ahh damn..but yeah....if i did knuckles got this but you came good un..

~1

B To The D 02-15-06 04:02 PM

I didnt get crew to vote on this

it doesnt say crew votes aint allowed past^^^

Knuckles W/e i came weak as fuck,i done this in like 5 mins

You aint worth my time foo!

KnUcKeLs 02-15-06 07:20 PM

hahah...u did it in 5 min.? impressive....i only freestyled the whole thing. chump....

KnUcKeLs 02-15-06 11:30 PM

uppin............................................. ......................................