RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Petition To Ban King_Aphilly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246078)

Adam 04-23-08 02:54 PM

Petition To Ban King_Aphilly

Title says it all.

Valerie 04-23-08 02:56 PM

I sign this petition. :thumbup:

Adam 04-23-08 02:56 PM

Fuck this guy. I vote yes.

Adam 04-23-08 02:57 PM

Poll your response.

J. Luth 04-23-08 03:06 PM

i vote Poetic for ban

Adam 04-23-08 03:06 PM

Lmfao, true that too.

Valerie 04-23-08 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
i vote Poetic for ban

lmfao Back when Cali was here I'd agree. but i do absolutely nothing wrong in the 1st place to get banned.

WhoAmI 04-23-08 03:14 PM

you're you...thas enough to warrant being shot in the face in itself but a ban will suffice

J. Luth 04-23-08 03:43 PM

word forget Aphilly for now.

We take out the original in poetic first. ALL IN FAVOR SAY "AYE!"

WhoAmI 04-23-08 04:32 PM

AYE *raises battleaxe*

Valerie 04-23-08 05:30 PM

Quote:
word forget Aphilly for now.

We take out the original in poetic first. ALL IN FAVOR SAY "AYE!"

u still hold grudges against me. lol

J. Luth 04-23-08 05:31 PM

no, you just still continue to make yourself look more and more like a loser. You'd think you'd learn to stop by now. But nopeeeee

Ysdat 04-23-08 07:06 PM

he does him, It doesnt effect me no matter what he does, so i vote no, dont bann him over pathetic arguements.

Valerie 04-23-08 07:22 PM

Quote:
no, you just still continue to make yourself look more and more like a loser. You'd think you'd learn to stop by now. But nopeeeee

ok how When all that happens is you diss me by everything I do no matter what.

Blay'all 04-23-08 07:37 PM

i'm not a huge fan of Aphilly, but this thread is pathetic. what the hell are you so butt sore about, and why is the first thing you think to do make a thread to get him banned??? lmao, did you run to the principle's office when you didn't like somebody in high school and ask for them to get suspended?

i swear, some people on here make themselves look ridiculous. get a life and stop whining.

Adam 04-23-08 09:08 PM

^ No.

It was a joke, sorry that it affected your personal feelings about people this much.

J. Luth 04-23-08 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.D.A.
i'm not a huge fan of Aphilly, but this thread is pathetic. what the hell are you so butt sore about, and why is the first thing you think to do make a thread to get him banned??? lmao, did you run to the principle's office when you didn't like somebody in high school and ask for them to get suspended?

i swear, some people on here make themselves look ridiculous. get a life and stop whining.

^i think you caring this much about this thread, and about how much people on RV get hated on is even more pathetic. It's the internet.

.Eternal. 04-23-08 10:54 PM

You did not post an explanation yet on why you chose to vote for this competitor. Please post an explanation in order to vote.

:bored:

Blay'all 04-23-08 11:37 PM

Quote:
^i think you caring this much about this thread, and about how much people on RV get hated on is even more pathetic. It's the internet.

no, its caring about opening up peoples' eyes about how stupid they're making themselves look.

Adam 04-24-08 12:25 AM

Quote:
no, its caring about opening up peoples' eyes about how stupid they're making themselves look.

Like I said before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ No.

It was a joke, sorry that it affected your personal feelings about people this much.

Vote SPuL for Vice, Red for President.

Blay'all 04-24-08 12:28 AM

u guyz r kewl.

Bangalore 04-24-08 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra
lmfao Back when Cali was here I'd agree. but i do absolutely nothing wrong in the 1st place to get banned.

what ever happened to cali?

Valerie 04-24-08 12:41 AM

besides King Aphilly Im the #2 hated on Rv.

Adam 04-24-08 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangalore
what ever happened to cali?

My guess is promoted to Manager of Wendy's and didn't have time for this shit anymore.

La Cosa Nostra 04-24-08 04:09 AM

lmfao

i forgot he worked at wendys....

thats pretty fucken funny.. i really didnt pay him out enough about that..

J. Luth 04-24-08 09:08 AM

Quote:

and why would you CARE about doing that on a rap message board?

Red Bull, SPuL for '08 :hump:

Blay'all 04-24-08 09:13 AM

Quote:
and why would you CARE about doing that on a rap message board?

Red Bull, SPuL for '08 :hump:

thats the point... i'm pointing out how ridiculous people act on this "rap site" in comparison with some shit that would get them laughed out of town offline.

Cola 04-24-08 10:48 AM

Quote:

no shit, this thread just proves how much Red Bull IS a fag :thumbup:

Cola 04-24-08 10:50 AM

n why would you ban me? I'm fucking 80% of the posts and threads on this site

hahaha

SUPERVILLAIN 04-24-08 11:39 AM

nah really...

...what happened to cali??? i know he was doin' a bit too much around here for a long time (lol), but he didnt do shit to me, so at this moment, he's folkers. go ahead and hate on dude if you need to, whatever, but im really just curious as to what happened with brutha-man. i've had gaps in my rapverse commitments, so im "unaware" of his status. lol. someone has to know.......poetic???

esvee, cee-ess

Adam 04-24-08 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
no shit, this thread just proves how much Red Bull IS a fag :thumbup:

Coming from a guy who ducked me when called out to do what this site is all about.

Blay'all 04-24-08 01:00 PM

^ this site isn't about mentalfunk??? :huh:

J. Luth 04-24-08 03:18 PM

Quote:
thats the point... i'm pointing out how ridiculous people act on this "rap site" in comparison with some shit that would get them laughed out of town offline.

what's rediculous really, is how you think people act the same ONLINE as they do offline. that is what's pretty pathetic.

I know I'm completely different offline, than online. I don't walk around jizzing on people, or doing the :hump: to people I'm cool with. So to even compare someone's online behavior to real life behavior is pretty fucking pathetic. I don't see why it bothers you so much

Blay'all 04-24-08 03:44 PM

^ you might not act the same, or think anybody else does... but i'm not seeing the connection between that and being "pathetic" except for you trying to use the same word as me.

Lay. 04-24-08 03:55 PM

hahaha rofl lmao rofl lmao @ everyone who took this thread seriouslyyyy..

you know what they say..fool you once..shame on you..fool you twice. shut the fuck up

Valerie 04-24-08 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
nah really...

...what happened to cali??? i know he was doin' a bit too much around here for a long time (lol), but he didnt do shit to me, so at this moment, he's folkers. go ahead and hate on dude if you need to, whatever, but im really just curious as to what happened with brutha-man. i've had gaps in my rapverse commitments, so im "unaware" of his status. lol. someone has to know.......poetic???

esvee, cee-ess

he aint on here anymore. Idk where he went.

J. Luth 04-24-08 05:53 PM

Quote:
^ you might not act the same, or think anybody else does... but i'm not seeing the connection between that and being "pathetic" except for you trying to use the same word as me.

it's pathetic because you're putting so much into trying to denounce someone for a joke thread and then using the REAL world to compare it too. The fact alone you care so much about what people do on the net to get all "YOU'RE PATHETIC FOR THAT" is bad enough, but then comparing the internet to real life is just plain stupid

it's the net. You know how many white boys come online start calling people "nigger" when they argue, who wouldn't DARE think about saying it in real life? How many nerdy kids act all tough and pull the "I CAN FUCK YOU UP. COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME" card, yet wouldn't be able to beat their own grandma? It's the net, not the real world. Stop comparing two totally different things trying to put down somebody.

Red Bull and SPuL for '08. END OF STORY

Nynth Degree 04-24-08 06:49 PM

V/ ban Spul :)

Cola 04-24-08 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Coming from a guy who ducked me when called out to do what this site is all about.

dont you have a life to go attend to? ohhh.... :nono:

Cola 04-24-08 07:27 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...t=245899&page=2

more proof of how fucking lame Bull is ^^

he comes into my battle and hate votes me. Seriously dude, dont you have anything better to do than think about me? I mean, i know i'm the fucking shit...but god damn it, love another fool for once.