RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   The Ku Klux Klan (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184661)

Bangalore 04-02-05 12:52 PM

The Ku Klux Klan

i was watching this show on tv. history channel i think and it was all about the ku klux klan and all i really remember was watching it and getting angry and wanting to kill someone ... i watched it again because i ordered it on dvd and to be honest it was actually intresting .... i don't understand the hate to be honest. i'm not black but i was still offended with the comments that they made. i mean seriously what makes them better? that they are white ? that they are pure blooded... what makes them so pure blooded anyways..? i would just love to sit down and talk about this with one of them....i would just want to ask them a million questions of why they are the way they are and such...yall get what i'm saying

Diet Coke 04-02-05 12:54 PM

Id give one of them a high five.

Diet Coke 04-02-05 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Id give one of them a high five.

A high five to the face. Guys were idiots...but I haven't heard their reasons why or anything...I just know what they have done...wasnt too cool.

Kordozar 04-02-05 01:00 PM

If I Ever Seen A White Person Call Me Nigga(Unless Im Not Cool With Them)Then Imma Fucc Them Dudes Up Real Rap............

[.:D:.] 04-02-05 01:23 PM

yea man them klan kids is crazy...id still beat all fuck out them bitches....wtf they terrorize people for...do they not understand by killin people is actually makin them lower then the people they r killin...dumb fucks...

Terumoto 04-03-05 07:17 AM

Basic human psycology: Be afraid of anything new/different and isolate yourselves from it.

As a whole thats what they would have thought. Why theyre still going today is beyond me...probably poor parenting. If you were raised constantly being told blacks are nothing, thats what you'll think.

KOOL COL-B 04-03-05 02:51 PM

i think tha only way 2 stop rasicm iz 2 kill all racist people. cuz thats tha only way of stoppin them frum passin tha rasicm down 2 they kids. fuck tha kkk. id seriously have no problem runnin up on a klan meetin wif a couple guns n start sprayin they asses. theres no kkk anyweres around were i live, but if theyr wuz, theyd b ded. werd

illest freestyler 04-03-05 02:57 PM

KKK should all go to hell o K K K a y

KOOL COL-B 04-03-05 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illestfreestyler
KKK should all go to hell o K K K a y

LOL, ^^^^^ werd

DQ 04-03-05 05:11 PM

Shit's fucked up, just like Hitler's ideas (they weren't originally his though but anyway, he acted on them) about the pure race, the Arians (well I don't know how you translate it in English but you know what I mean). Reason people still believing in those views is the environment they grew up in just like someone above me already stated. If that is all you hear your entire childhood, you'll start thinking that's the right way to go.

My dad for instance isn't really a racist but he tends to be more suspicious when it comes to coloured people due to the way he grew up (my grandfather collaberated with the Germans in WW II or so I think). But they weren't as extreme as the KKK, not even close...

DQ

....Gone.... 04-03-05 05:15 PM

Man it's all about believing.

Alright i'm gonna tell you str8 up, the ku klux klan didnt want to accept the fact that god is "black"..................Have anyone read the bible, i mean the WHOLE thing. I doubt if one of ya'll did.

But anyway, God has wool hair, we "black" have wool hair, he also had tan skin, We "black" have Tan skin but darker. The white's didnt want to accept the fact that god is black, and that's how the whole "RACIST" started.

DQ 04-03-05 05:17 PM

God is what you make from him, it's a personal interpretation. I haven't read the whole thing because I do not believe in the bible, I do believe in God though but I do not picture Him or Her (whatever) as a person, more as a force...an inner force or power...

I should get to the bottom of this because it seems interesting, I'll edit this shit tomorrow

DQ

schema 04-03-05 09:52 PM

The KKK started because the government freed the slaves and that stirred up a whole world of shit...

The slaveowners, after years of treating the slaves like nothing, were afraid of retribution, so, with the belief that there is strength in numbers they banded together and started to kill black people in order to keep them so afraid that they were immobilized...(in much the same way that CNN and Fox News work in the present day)...

As the KKK began to see that there wasnt much to be afraid of...blacks didnt hold much hostility towards whites and they were just eager to move on with their free lives, most of the mainstream membership of the KKK realized that the KKK was unnessecary and got out of it...the numbers dwindled until only the most hardcore white supremacists remained...

However, with the emergence of hip-hop and the black power movement, race relations in the south are again coming to a head. Personally, the majority of blacks that I see in public are obnoxious. They arent obnoxious because theyre black, theyre just obnoxious because they are very loud and disrespectful. The hip hop culture promotes acting obnoxious, and while that may be fun through high school, most of the black kids you see running through the mall yelling and stirring up shit find that they either have to learn how to act (sell out) or be underemployed and poor...about half go either way right now but I think that is changing.

People are starting to realize that hip-hop stars get away with acting like that because they are already rich and they are in the music industry. Acting like a rapper is not how you excel in life, unless you are a rapper.

A strong, black middle class is just now starting to be predominant now and I am honestly very excited by that. I think in my lifetime we will finally see the breakdown of most racial barriers and a wholesale acceptance of whites and blacks by each other. We are moving away from whites feeling "liberal guilt" and trying to overcompensate for slavery by "throwing money at the problem"...which does nothing but cause more poverty..."if you give a man a fish he eats for a day, if you teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime"...

I honestly believe that during the next 50 years we will start to see each other as brothers and I think thats a really cool thing...

There will always be an extremist group called the KKK...we cant eliminate it totally...but its all about the mainstream and right now in the mainstream as white people and black people finally start to realize that we are more alike than we think, the final shreds of racism are finally starting to fade away from the hearts of blacks and whites alike...

.Judicial. 04-03-05 09:52 PM

when the bible says that shit about wool or what ever u got it mixed up...they were talking about jesus....no 1 has seen god...he appears never as himself..he appeared as a burning bush...a bright light and stuff like that....jesus to believe he is white is dumb.....how do u expect to live where he lived and expect to be white...in the hot weather like that......and plus what the bible describes gives proof that he is brown/black........plus he turned water into whine...how can u not get hes black from just that lol

Prez.Sence 04-03-05 10:58 PM

There's a KKK here. They meet in an old school building sometimes.

High-Dro 04-03-05 11:58 PM

i don't know about the thing about god that Authentiq is talkin about because i personally don't believe in god, but the KKK are a group of ignorant, selfish jackasses that just want to rule the entire world

Terumoto 04-04-05 03:10 AM

lmao @ someone saying theyre mad cos god is black.

If god even exists, he doesnt have a form. How can something with no form be black?

Bangalore 04-04-05 03:13 AM

i think they meant jesus lol jesus prolly looked like me and spul lol

Terumoto 04-04-05 03:16 AM

Jesus was middle eastern.

How could someone born in jerusalem be "black" as in african.

Bangalore 04-04-05 03:19 AM

ooooo good question i get mistaken for a black person sometimes...but thats usually down at my summer house...besides the point..there was a play out in new york where jesus was portrayed as a black man....lol i know its not what they are talking about but yea i'm tired

BigChucks91 04-04-05 03:30 AM

i'm waitin for somebody from da kkk to get funny wit me.it would be no joke to wat i would do to dim cats.i got to do wat i got to do!on the real if they'd try to get me, i ain't runnin.i'm down 4 watever.u never know when death could be comin so i'm ready to die all the time!and i stay ready!i don't even need a gun, i'll go to the crib and get my baseball bat like the mobs be doin!and dat's no joke!

∆ P E X X 04-04-05 03:55 AM

Quote:
when the bible says that shit about wool or what ever u got it mixed up...they were talking about jesus....no 1 has seen god...he appears never as himself..he appeared as a burning bush...a bright light and stuff like that....jesus to believe he is white is dumb.....how do u expect to live where he lived and expect to be white...in the hot weather like that......and plus what the bible describes gives proof that he is brown/black........plus he turned water into whine...how can u not get hes black from just that lol

I have 3 bibles keeping a table steady somewhere around here .Two of them describe jesus as black and the third describes him with "skin as a lamb's fleece" which is white. It also states he had long hair, which is (yet another) contradiction in the bible to it self since the bible states that men with long hair is dishonorable. And yes, I did read the entire bible. That's why I don't support the religions that adhere to it. It dosen't even adhere to it self.

Quote:
If god even exists, he doesnt have a form. How can something with no form be black?

Easy. Ever hear of 9-ether? It's a black gas. Gasses have no form. To see 9-ether (the carbon-based gas), look up. It's "space".

BTW, 9-Ether is also the active chemical in melanine, which makes us 'black' by race. ;)

DQ 04-04-05 06:03 AM

Schema, thanks for the full explination which clarifies a whole lot for me since I didn't know that much about the KKK. I totally agree with what you say in the last part about the mainstream and such. A world without people with extreme views on races, religion or the society as a whole is impossible. There will always be people who have been brought up believing blacks are bad for instance. But like Schema said, if the majority of the world population has an open-minded and accepting attitude towards people, no matter their race, I consider it as a victory for humanity. Might be foolish to believe we can reach that but I already see more acceptance between races than let's say 30 years ago so I think that trend can continue in a positive way.

DQ

∆ P E X X 04-04-05 01:03 PM

^^nah, I disagree with you there. It's only a matter of time till the planet achieves racial harmony IMO. There are Neutranoids - the "New Race" or "Neutral Race" (persons who's cultural roots are impossible to pin down on looks alone) that are plastered all over the media who insure this and the further blurring of racial origins (where EVERYBODY now is mixed) will whittle away at racism. A generation or two after us won't know of racism anything near what we do, just as we don't know of it anywher near what our parents do, and so on.

King Solo 04-04-05 03:55 PM

in all seriousness.................i'm white myself

but the KKK is a fucked up group...........if i ever saw anyone of them then i wud kick the shit out of them and thats that!!!

High-Dro 04-04-05 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChucks91
i'm waitin for somebody from da kkk to get funny wit me.it would be no joke to wat i would do to dim cats.i got to do wat i got to do!on the real if they'd try to get me, i ain't runnin.i'm down 4 watever.u never know when death could be comin so i'm ready to die all the time!and i stay ready!i don't even need a gun, i'll go to the crib and get my baseball bat like the mobs be doin!and dat's no joke!

you DO realize that those crazy fuckers would rip u limb from limb before you got a chance to do shit all, right?

Lyriclesolja 04-04-05 10:18 PM

Screw em.........they are going to have to explain to God why they hate people of another color.........God have mercy on their sole.......peayces

Yung_Dragon 04-04-05 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Basic human psycology: Be afraid of anything new/different and isolate yourselves from it.

As a whole thats what they would have thought. Why theyre still going today is beyond me...probably poor parenting. If you were raised constantly being told blacks are nothing, thats what you'll think.

I totally agree with that. Racism is itself outlawed though todays moral ideas, but there are still the wills of thought that we each can control freely. With our own wills, we think, judge, and make decisions. People hate eachother over many reasons, many reasons that are stupid in fact.

Bad parenting is a factor because kids grow up near their parents who they ussually also spend most of their time with. With an environment, cultural ideas, thoughts and such feelings are gained. As well as that, parents also choose where their children live, so that adds up to another issue of isolation. Isolation from different races and many times causes people to discriminate and judge from who they hear from.

Another factor is fear, many people are afraid of eachother because they are different. Whites sometimes might feel different and less comfortable talking to blacks, because they were brought up or have heard of bad things that black people have done. Fear ripples back and forth, then actions are caused that create violence like a chain reaction. With that in mind, people tend to categorize by racial looks instead of personalities, and a type of hate is born. It also goes vice-versa as well as with many other types of people too.

Culture can also fit in too. For some stupid reason, someone might just not like someone elses culture by looking into the past or seeing the actions of one's way of life. Hip-hop is hated by some people, that along with black people who make up most of the culture. This goes for "wiggers" too, people tend to hate them because they tend to think hip-hop is only associated and intended for blacks, which it really isn't.

Well, actually despite what people say, everyone is rascist inside, even if it's just a tiny bit. Sometimes you look and see, the dude can't go with the girl just because of racial differences, and no matter what people say, race is a factor in how people think.

Hate seems to spreads through the idiotic thoughts that come from each one of us like a contagious disease in a plauge called sin. We can only hope to make this world better by extinguishing hate and letting God be the one to judge us.

Politi-Kill 04-08-05 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
If I Ever Seen A White Person Call Me Nigga(Unless Im Not Cool With Them)Then Imma Fucc Them Dudes Up Real Rap............

not the best idea...been there dun that **cough**assualt & battery**cough**

the kkk hate other cultures...but by hating the KKK for that is kinda hypocritcal cause isnt the kkk a culture after all?

PEACE

Politi-Kill 04-12-05 05:56 AM

i wanna see a rap group....

kinda like a KKK version of N.W.A

that would be some funny shit

schema 04-12-05 04:39 PM

^ David Alan Coe...

pInkMonkeY 04-12-05 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ
Man it's all about believing.

Alright i'm gonna tell you str8 up, the ku klux klan didnt want to accept the fact that god is "black"..................Have anyone read the bible, i mean the WHOLE thing. I doubt if one of ya'll did.

But anyway, God has wool hair, we "black" have wool hair, he also had tan skin, We "black" have Tan skin but darker. The white's didnt want to accept the fact that god is black, and that's how the whole "RACIST" started.

so...if someone reads the bible..they will have all the answers to racism?

Cannibal Sativa 04-13-05 08:56 AM

the kkk started as the knights of columbus....someone might have already pointed that out but ah well.......i aint read the whole thing.......the real deal is that unresearched ignorant hatred of any kind is wrong and cant just be blamed on poor upbringin because every human in the world has free will.......my dad was definitely not for blacks or any colored people but as i grew up and met people of all races who are cool i formed my own opinions with my own brains.......the kkk is just a buncha rednecked ignorant ass people whom most of them would fuck their sisters......if you really think about it anything they hate has to be doing better than they are

DiSeAsE 04-13-05 03:12 PM

I think its right to have your own group, but definetly not agaisnt religons/races etc. And no, everyone of you that said you would kick the shit out of one, you would probably run for your life, or if you tried they would lynch you or shoot you. Its the truth and your trying to act tough.

pInkMonkeY 04-13-05 03:25 PM

:| and you can tell this by....

DiSeAsE 04-13-05 03:36 PM

Because KKK groups or packs don't walk around alone, theres like 5-10 people in a group and I know 1 person can't take on 5-10 unless your..out-standly in shape, and know how to fight.

pInkMonkeY 04-13-05 04:16 PM

or you have a bat...hey you could probably get that at a store...maybe....

Yung_Dragon 04-14-05 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic disease
1 person can't take on 5-10 unless your..out-standly in shape, and know how to fight.

Sounds like me. :shoot:

*ahem*

All I can see is fuck the KKK, the government, and the FCC. It's because of them that our country fucking sucks.