RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why is the audio section always dead??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104076)

AbstraX 01-05-04 12:40 AM

Why is the audio section always dead???

just wondering

seems like people post tracks but just dont reply to any other tracks

what yall think???

Edicius 01-05-04 12:41 AM

W.e.c?

alias 01-05-04 12:46 AM

damn edicus thats an ugly ass sig, i always peep the audio section jus never post in there??

High Class 01-05-04 01:07 AM

Im ganna be active in audio here I guess. Since he is right, it aint active. So I will do some audios soon...
( and this dont belong here )

Yu Bin SunD 01-05-04 01:39 AM

WTf ya ain't talkin about audio lmao

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 01:48 AM

They shouldnt have deleted my post that directed this to be posted elsewhere

AbstraX 01-05-04 01:50 AM

where else would i post this?????

but ya audios gay hear

not enuff heads doin it

pz

Yu Bin SunD 01-05-04 01:51 AM

i knew they deleted some posts i was like wtf?lol ya audio is inactive here

Edicius 01-05-04 01:54 AM

Instead of deleting posts, the person shud have move this to w.e.c or just close this 'useless tread'

Emerge 01-05-04 02:00 AM

who the hell is doing this???

my first post was very valid and helpfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swoop 01-05-04 02:35 AM

Re: Why is the audio section always dead???

Quote:
Originally posted by AbstraX
just wondering

seems like people post tracks but just dont reply to any other tracks

what yall think???

^ its mafukkas like you that kill that shit

given fucked up feedback........talkin shit

and because people are lazy...........fuck that......

i ALWAYS give real feedback to whoever peeps/replys to my shit

AbstraX 01-05-04 02:39 AM

im gonna ignore that for the simple fact i never gave fucked up feed to any1

im just not a fuckin clit licker like the rest of the peeps i actually will point out what i didnt like

pz

Swoop 01-05-04 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AbstraX
word dissapointed .. expected better ... yall on some pussy shit .. there all love songs .. HOW GAY

AbstraX 01-05-04 02:59 AM

^^^I didnt type that abysmal was under my name cause i didnt log out of his comp when i was at his house

im done arguin

pz

B-Kast 01-05-04 05:40 AM

Fuck Off the site if you don't like it hoe...

.:FiorZ:. 01-05-04 08:48 AM

i must agree with this question.....
personally, i think this is aimed at the people with over 2000 posts and still aint audio...........cummon fellas.......get your act togetha.............becum audio and we can all be happy

Yu Bin SunD 01-05-04 09:43 AM

iok while ya at this every1 go feedback my track with hypno i think it's on link on sig lalalaa

PostMan 01-05-04 11:00 AM

ummm.. this WAS true.. not i cna rack up about 10-15 replies. im happy with that...... plus you gotta give feedback.. if you known for giving respectable feedback then you will get feedback.. when you act like little kids the way (maybe not you) your crew expresses thereselves nobody is gonna wanna give you feedback.

no hate

just facts..

so dont start acting like a bunch of kids(SOE) and start bullshting

Tsar Casm 01-05-04 11:08 AM

ppl are to poor to afford audio...text is cheaper!!!

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by B-Kast
Fuck Off the site if you don't like it hoe...

SoE hated at RB again ..

DNF 01-05-04 02:36 PM

^is wack at audio... and bites in text... whats the pont of you even rapping? ... wait... you dont rap? ... what the fuck you doing here then?

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 02:45 PM

I keep the lounge active and have member's banned for posting stupid bullshit .. happy now?

8-off 01-05-04 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm
ppl are to poor to afford audio...text is cheaper!!!

that and the fact its easier, it comes with the computer

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 02:50 PM

I freepost until I get audio going again

bouncedoggydog 01-05-04 03:06 PM

I have posted only two aduio tracks while here on RB. I recieved no poblem with reply's, althought it was a while ago. When I was new to RB, the Audio forum was hot with activity, since then cats have moved on to toher projects. Not all can post net auido while working on other non net projects. Outside the net, I am 100 percent audio, but that doesn't mean I want to run and post everything on the net. There are issue's raised when posting your audio on the net. If your working the scene with a band or even solo, audio is what you do 24/7. It's nice to have a place Like RB where you use the site to elevate your text skills. Just my opinion, but I am sure most audio heads are busy doing things outside of the net, I am and this is just a hobby, not an ambition. So I assume those who have an ambition in rap, are busy producing audios for demos and such. Not to prove anything as a netcee. Who really gets attitudes about netceeing, that is as gay and lame as it gets!

:) 01-05-04 03:32 PM

thats how it goes.. dude will always post their own shit.. but hardly ever reply to anyone elses shit.. why you think you can hardly ever get votes in front lines

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 03:35 PM

Audio section went to shit when SOE started posting

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 03:37 PM

They only came here cause Plane Trap banned them all.

C-Section 01-05-04 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Trapt Wit
I freepost until I get audio going again

ill be active in there soon.

Baron Mynd 01-05-04 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by .:FiorZ:.
i must agree with this question.....
personally, i think this is aimed at the people with over 2000 posts and still aint audio...........cummon fellas.......get your act togetha.............becum audio and we can all be happy

.. says .::FiorZ::.,
hardly the greatest talent here at RB ..

DNF 01-05-04 03:43 PM

planetrap didnt ban all of SOE... they only banned me, and when i got banned the admin was begging me to come back... SOE still got a main crew forum there... PR's died all together... with biters and all, and all the good heads leaving PR in the last year...

and moving sites for better competition is normal... but dont look like theres any here so dont expect us to be around you wack freeposting fucks for any longer than whats needed...

C-Section 01-05-04 03:45 PM

aka we will get beat and comeback under aliases to cover up our fucked up record just like detramental did

bouncedoggydog 01-05-04 03:46 PM

I heard SOE, and for some reason DNF thinks I am a hater. He did not want me to vote in his battle, so out of respect I did not. Hater, I am as far from that as can possibly be. I did like the audios I listened to by SOE, that had nice flow. Nothing amazing and nothing breath taking, but not enough to back those over ezagerated egos. My god, you would think they shit roses and c walk on water! SOE in particular DNF, I have no hate for you or your crew, as you will see, that is not my style. I would just like to hear your suggestions as to how you think we can improve the audio forum's activity here on RB. Not how much everyone sucks and how much better SOE is, cuz that's just gay. Anyone one who is confident in their talent will act acordingly, humble and proper, not like a bunch of ego tripping whoremongers. Why can you guy's not understand that? Blah, I need to go break something now.

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 03:46 PM

^^^
LMAO

C-section and I both whored Detrimental

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
not like a bunch of ego tripping whoremongers.

^^^^

My word is catching on!

bouncedoggydog 01-05-04 03:50 PM

^Catchy word, it should live on for a while

Street Fame 01-05-04 03:54 PM

No actually, i have an alias because one of your bitch ass friends (baron) got me banned.

The only reason I post at this fucked up site is because the crew is here... And Chrit, i know it, and everybody else knows it.. YOU GOT SHITTED ON. C-Section beat me, but you? HAHAHAHA. You fucking dumb herb.. your verse was WACK.

AHHHHHHHHH i can't wait till i get my mic back
I LOVE THIS BEEF!!!!!

DNF 01-05-04 03:55 PM

Chrit
^bites lyrics...

what fun do you get out of winning a battle on the internet, when you dont even use your own lyrics?

aite bouncedoggy dog i did stereotype you, if you say you aint a hater, im shocked here at RB lol, but i feel ya on what ya saying... just a lot of cats talked shit b4 they even saw anything from SOE, so you get the impression cats gonna hate and vote against ya regardless of ya skill...

ive had to come to RB, and asume everyone who spoken a bad word on SOE is a hater... if its just an opinion, and ya honest regardless i gotta see that first...

so my apologies if you got offended by me assuming you was a hater...

as for improving activity in audio on RB... you need the audio emcee's, i dont really see a lot of new tracks dropping daily or weekly, or a wide range of audio emcee's...

and the audio battles ive seen have been disappointing, this cat It especially... i give him props for battling so much and tryna improve, but seems he's the only guy battling, and everyone else is only battling him for an easy win...

audio torny would get this kicking... did you actually have a prize for the last one? cos thatd be coo...

i dont really like to be set deadlines, i make tracks when im in the mood, or feel like it, i dont like to force music out when i dont feel like it, so ive avoided the weekly topical audio shit, cos i aint got time for it, and if i did find time, i wouldnt be motivted...

blah but thats whateva...

Lokinator 01-05-04 03:57 PM

stop beefing in threads, you penis'

I will delete every post of that bullshit

Trapt Wit 01-05-04 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Loki
stop beefing in threads, you penis'

I will delete every post of that bullshit

Just delete Street Fame