RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   *its me* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104387)

Efusive 01-06-04 06:30 AM

*its me*

1 Attachment(s)
Yes this is me, enjoy :)

Efusive 01-06-04 06:31 AM

Re: *its me*

1 Attachment(s)
heres my hommie, and my dj

Efusive 01-06-04 06:33 AM

Re: Re: *its me*

1 Attachment(s)
another one of my hommies

Efusive 01-06-04 06:34 AM

Re: Re: Re: *its me*

1 Attachment(s)
and another :)

ILLunatic 01-06-04 06:35 AM

Damn....You must be a bright kid...
That Pink must really attrack tha.......?
Well i dont kno what it would attrack

Lol knall....J/P
Dope pic homie...

ILLunatic 01-06-04 06:37 AM

WTF? Why whiteboy wearin a due rag?
Does he actually think he gangsta with that shit???

Yo Verstyle...Slap him for me....

Efusive 01-06-04 06:37 AM

ehh what can i say.. it attracts to ladies...Thanks for the feedback...awaiting on more

B.I.Detained 01-06-04 06:45 AM

i like ya dj..he looks daft
he got ma respect lol

str8..keep up pz

menolin 01-06-04 07:37 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
rolmfaowroflmaolmaoroflmaoroflmao

straight pics

Evolve 01-06-04 08:22 AM

You Are Not One Of The People Allowed To Wear Pink...

You Are Now Officially Gay

Lokinator 01-06-04 08:22 AM

Pink Means Pussy

Straight Ace 01-06-04 08:28 AM

Pinky..without the brain.

ok pics.

Calisto 01-06-04 08:38 AM

I thought you were handsome... and then I saw the pink. People around here do that, I don't get it. Pink is for the ladies, not to attract them. Don't do that an you will be handsome again... but other than that you are cute. Peace

Mental Stamina 01-06-04 08:42 AM

you and your "homies?" are homo's

inspire 01-06-04 09:39 AM

Pink is gankstuh. .

~HoTTie~ 01-06-04 02:35 PM

Trying To Dress Like Cam'ron I See.

Str8 Pics.

Efusive 01-06-04 09:36 PM

Thanks for the feedback.. the pink is tight so dont hate

Peace

C-Section 01-06-04 10:04 PM

i seen that pic before....isnt it at wiggaz.com? if it is how gay can you be? you know we just banned someone for biting pics off wiggaz.com

Da_Killa_Kid 01-06-04 10:06 PM

not hatin but no. Dont wear the pink and you could be on some real shit.

Holla At Em

C-Section 01-06-04 10:07 PM

it is from wiggaz.com. your stupid. why would you want to be someone off a site that was made to make fun of people?

Efusive 01-06-04 10:38 PM

LMAO..Because thats is me, Why in the world would i say im someone that im not, doesnt make any sence...Wiggers.com you can submit your own pic and then they write a little joke next to it to make fun of people who try to be black.. im not trying to be black just that my freind told me about that site and i thought i should submit the pic see what feebback i would get same goes with my homeboys....its not hard to submit your pic, how do you think they get some of them..Biting a pic? haha thats the most ridiculious thing i have ever heard of...who ever would do such a thing is just plain old stupid...dont beilve me? Go Fuck Yourself i wouldnt wanna be someone im not.

Ohh and before you start the Bitching..please learn the fact..i hate when people bitch when they dont know shit

Thank You
peace

C-Section 01-06-04 10:49 PM

if thats really you put up a picture with you holding a sign saying rapbattles.com

MuhThugga 01-06-04 11:14 PM

Wow.....

Just..........Wow.....

Yu Bin SunD 01-06-04 11:23 PM

Lol Wearin Pink Cause Of Killa Cam .........I See........Nice Whigger

Edicius 01-06-04 11:39 PM

Jacker..

Edicius 01-06-04 11:40 PM

http://www.wiggaz.com/pics3.htm

self 01-06-04 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
if thats really you put up a picture with you holding a sign saying rapbattles.com

Do it or you will be banned. :nono:

Efusive 01-07-04 03:33 AM

What the hell.. this is freaking rediculous...why would i get banned..when i say its me its me if you dont beilve me then tuff shit.. get over it...i wouldnt just go up and make up some stupid shit and post a pic saying its me if its not...thats just plane dumb...i dont have a scanner nor do i have a web cam.. as you can see that pic was not taken at home...i was at a club and and my freind took a picture of me.. then he send it to me on my email and was told to post it up on

http://www.wiggaz.com/pics3.htm because of the color of my shirt and i was told that it represented some kind of game..so did and it was for fun just to see hat responses i would get or what people would say...Now i wanted to post a pick her just so i can introduce my self and for people to see how i look like...Obviously this is a problem for everyone and you guys are hating on me...it was obviously a mistake for me to join this web site i thought i can just come here and right my raps enjoy reading others and voting and just have some fun.. but its cool if you guys dont beilve me and want to bann me feel free.. but there is nothing that i can do..you either beilve me or you dont..I promise you 120% that is me in the picture..Do Want you want...Im very sorry if i have caused any problems to this site.

Thank You
Peace

self 01-07-04 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Verstyle
What the hell.. this is freaking rediculous...why would i get banned..when i say its me its me if you dont beilve me then tuff shit.. get over it..

Christina Ricci is my wife.

If you don't believe me your a hypocrite.

Crysis 01-07-04 09:11 AM

the fake pic looks like vanilla ice.....and your dj's setup is nice

menolin 01-07-04 09:25 AM

http://www.wiggaz.com/pics5.htm

http://www.wiggaz.com/pics7.htm

^he's also a friend biter

C-Section 01-07-04 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruklor

Christina Ricci is my wife.

If you don't believe me your a hypocrite.

make him your first bann as a admin

-Zone Out- 01-07-04 04:06 PM

I wear pink..when them pink and black air force 1's came out.I had them..I wore them with some black pants and a pink polo shirt with a black under shirt..straight pics..

-Zone Out- 01-07-04 04:13 PM

also..he's a male..why would anyone care about male pics that bad?..it's not like anyone is trying to talk to him..I'll understand if he was a female..I'll e mad too..cause if you talk to her..then find out her pics was fake..that would be fucked up..so..if it's him or not..who gives a fuck..

KoNcEpT 01-07-04 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Loki
Pink Means Pussy

C-Section 01-07-04 04:21 PM

because he is a idiot for not being himself. we already banned another male for biting pics off the same site. and we banned a female, fo putting up fake pics.

so i say bann him too

8-off 01-07-04 04:25 PM

why the fuck would you fake friends...thats mad gay, the pic probaly isnt you either then...and you bit them from wiggaz.com...you suck

Penskills 01-07-04 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mental Stamina
you and your "homies?" are homo's

..:laugh2: :nono: :laugh2:

C-Section 01-07-04 04:28 PM

pen skills if you want me to start liking asians you need to put up some picture of your girl nude. i gave you permision so you wont get introuble

Penskills 01-07-04 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
pen skills if you want me to start liking asians you need to put up some picture of your girl nude. i gave you permision so you wont get introuble

...:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: ...
..She's right next to me and she's loving this...