RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   L.L.L. Office (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   LLL Beef & Questions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=106474)

Evolve 01-13-04 09:44 AM

LLL Beef & Questions

Mooooooooo??????

Feeble Minded 02-04-04 10:41 PM

New Mag writer(s) needed. Please reply if you'd like to drop a mag .. and have any skill whatsoever.

COM 02-05-04 05:54 AM

just like to say i moved house on monday and still havent got the phone line on,,, i have had to access RB from work where i can hardly ever get on the net... so if i'm not on for a day or two more then that is why,, I'M NOT SIGNING OUT and i'm NOT NO-SHOWING.... also i see i was predicted to have a win this week but there is no battle for me......... is this because dimense is in jail and do i get the automatic win? or do i have to drop a verse? if so then can you set up the thread feebs.. thx.... hope to be back soon

Feeble Minded 02-05-04 06:39 AM

yeah you get the win

Feeble Minded 02-06-04 01:36 PM

fuck a mag writer, illunatic is writing it.

Center Sight 02-09-04 11:35 PM

^^^your a fuckin retarded bitch.. wow, internet powers.. LMFAO!
you didnt sign me up.. that makes you so kool.. Mr Mod man.. lol
AND your wack..

& ya named walls cuz i make u & the floor form a right angle .. :nono:

^^you realize that makes no sense dont you.. of course you dont

Trapt Wit 02-09-04 11:43 PM

^

Quit bitching and elevate

Center Sight 02-09-04 11:44 PM

^^quit riding dick and date women..
you might also wanna try to not post over 17 times a day..

Trapt Wit 02-09-04 11:46 PM

^^^

I have a girl you retarded fuck.

Begone moron

Center Sight 02-09-04 11:47 PM

^^read my previous post.. i hate net geeks

Jacent 02-09-04 11:47 PM

I have a girlfriend....she's my right hand man...*winks*

Feeble Minded 02-09-04 11:50 PM

l o l .
oh, chrit . . if he beefs like that in any thread other than beef / questions feel free to edit it , just not to something making him look totally gay. lol.

Trapt Wit 02-09-04 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Center Sight
you might also wanna try to not post over 17 times a day..

Most s-mods get alot of posts junior. And I was s-mod for quite awhile

Center Sight 02-09-04 11:53 PM

^^^GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY..
i seen soma the half ass trash you allow in this league..
and you wont sign me up cuz i called you a bitch..
like 3 months ago hahahaha
net grudges.... that is paaaaaaaaathetic bro.. :thumbup:

Center Sight 02-09-04 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapt Wit
Most s-mods get alot of posts junior. And I was s-mod for quite awhile

is that your excuse.. ? i was s-mod and admin of 2-3 sites..
i dont recall ever coming close to posting 17 times a day..

Trapt Wit 02-09-04 11:56 PM

^^^

Unwitty posts like that are why you arent in LLL.
How can you come with creative punches if you cant even talk shit correctly?

Center Sight 02-09-04 11:58 PM

^^hmm.. i cant talk shit correctly??? or throw a punch???
well.. in that case..
how can you recite those 2 statements when you havent peeped me

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:01 AM

You are 8-2 and joined in Dec. Which means there is a 95% chance you got that record from frontlines. Meaning you lost to 2 worthless heads.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:03 AM

in one i was winning 4-2 when Feeble Minded DQ'd me, and i called him a bitch which is why he wont sign me up.. and i was up 2-0 on the other cat, when in an hour following that vote count, i lost 5-2 immediately following the kid bitching.. battles take days to finish and the battle is over in an hour? from people who never vote or even come into the front lines.. with a few thousand posts lmao come on, you do the math.. everyone knows this site is dickridden. technically i should be 10-0.. but aside from my fake 'battle record.. i just peeped you.. and your garbage ass isnt even ATTEMPTING to be on my level.. you can stop talking to me now.. here i was thinkin u were supposed to be good or something cuz u have 500,000 posts... WACK

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:07 AM

^^^

I've beaten kids on the net that you'd never even touch.
So dont come at me on some "I'm a better textcee" shit.
Fact is.... I"m audio....
And just doing a little text hear and there to draw attention to LLL.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:10 AM

u sayin audio like u think i dont do it hahahaha why dont u battle me audio then tough guy.. i'd love to smack you with the mic shit it'd actually make me feel good..

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:11 AM

If we do audio its topical.

I make songs junior. You know, the shit that gets labels looking at you.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:15 AM

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaat hahahaha no son.. this is beef, beef is settled with battles.. not no topical bitch shit.. u kiddin right? LMFAO..i can tell ya gettin scurred.. whats really good homy??? come and get ate

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:17 AM

Blah.... you really want this....

Set it up 1-2 minutes.
Due in a week or so.

You best show hoe.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:17 AM

yeah.. YOU best show

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:20 AM

I always show kiddo.

Actually....
Hold of for about a week.
I have 3 tracks to record already.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:38 AM

lol so do i.. quit stallin

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:40 AM

You gotta realize I have a life kid..... full-time job, college, recording, and fights.
I wont have time for a good week.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:45 AM

2 delivery jobs and a construction job.. a g/f of over 2 years, partying.. full time college.. recording.. regular beat production sessions with my cuz's b/f.. i have a life also.. see thing is.. im a real emcee and i can write your jawn in like a half hour have it recorded and ready to post within an hour.. but if u need a week, whatever,, not about to argue with you.. i can see this is gonna lead to a duck

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 12:48 AM

Sure kiddo.
When I find the time to waste on you I shall.

And at that time you will be dealt with properly

Kry-O-Gene-X 02-10-04 12:49 AM

Quote:
2 delivery jobs and a construction job.. a g/f of over 2 years, partying.. full time college.. recording.. regular beat production sessions with my cuz's b/f.. i have a life also.. see thing is.. im a real emcee and i can write your jawn in like a half hour have it recorded and ready to post within an hour.. but if u need a week, whatever,, not about to argue with you.. i can see this is gonna lead to a duck

In all due respect..SHUT THE FUCK UP...that is all..

Lethargic 02-10-04 01:13 AM

Quote:

Wow, that's amazing. I've worked for numerous construction companies. There is no part time construction worker. From my experience...the shortest work day for a construction worker(giving you the benefit of the doubt) is 7am-5pm for 5 days a week. A full time college student too? Wow...that's at LEAST 12 credit hours. Obviously, you have to do that on a night time schedule. That means 4-5 classes(Giving you the benefit of the doubt of only 12 hours. If you actually want to graduate in 4 years...it'll be more). So, that'll take up a lot of your time during the night...during all 5 days of the week. Let's again...give you the benefit of the doubt....and say one of your delivery jobs is for a newspaper. Hell, let's say it's only the Sunday morning paper you deliver! That's from 2am-6am every Sunday morning. Let's say your other delivery job is a weekend pizza delivery boy(again, benefit of the doubt). That's still at LEAST 5 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday.

That's not even including the fact that you've got to spend enough time with your girl to keep her interested/around(Sorry if you're having problems you poor thing you). Plus, let's not forget those beat production sessions. Unless your beats are utter garbage...that's gonna take a fair piece of your time. You record too? Great! That shouldn't take long if you're worth a damn. From the way you're lying in this post though, I doubt you are.

So, after all that...looking back. Even being given the benefit of the doubt...you'd have to be Superman strung out on crack while souped up on No Doze and Coffee to stay awake/live through that kinda schedule.

Aka...you lyin ass bitch, lmfao.

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 01:18 AM

^^^
Couldnt have said it better myself

But I just couldnt take the time to type that much

Born To Kill 02-10-04 09:49 AM

Why the fuck did I bother dishing out votes on 5 battles...

When my battle only received 2?

What's the fuckin point?

B.I.Detained 02-10-04 10:03 AM

sorry b2k..i voted on 3 but i shudda hit battles up w/ less votes.
I'll vote on less exclusive battles next wk pz

Lethargic 02-10-04 10:28 AM

I voted on almost every battle, but if I skipped yours, sorry bout that. I normally try to hit up every battle. Sometimes I miss one or two.

Lethargic 02-10-04 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapt Wit
^^^
Couldnt have said it better myself

But I just couldnt take the time to type that much

:laugh: It took me like 5 mins to type that up. Anyone who talks to me on AIM(Including yourself) can vouch for my muy rapido typing abilities. I keep up a normal conversation...with all 20+ people I talk to, lol.

Trapt Wit 02-10-04 11:19 AM

^^^

Word.

And nobody bitch about he voting please.
Starting this week I will be checking the voting posts and will be enforcing the corresponding rules.

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:20 PM

ahahahaha look at all these dickriders... everysingle person to talk shit to me had better be prepared to back it up.. if theres one thing i hate its a dickrider.. first.. i work 3 days a week 7-12 construction.. so your novel of nothing just makes you look like a fucking stupid asshole.. sonned.. the guy i work for owns his own company and since i started with it young when i pass aprenticeship to be an electrician when i begin coming this fall, he's going to affiliate me into his company as a co-owner since i planned on starting my own business anyway.. i work another 3 days a week 17 hours on delivery on sunday teusday and friday.. which gives me all saturday, monday wednsay and thurs after 2, and friday nights for my girl.. AND i have a 4 class full time 12 credit schedule 5 days a week.. while holding down an apartment with my 2 boyz at the age of 19, so suck my dick Mr I know Center Sights life you fucking fagget.. if u want a piece just say it.. but dont ride another mans dick... ANNNNNNNNNNNYONE who wants to talk shit i'll rip you.. plain n simple.. i dont talk shit for fun.. i do it because im prepared ot back it up.. so that looks like 3 cats now that best have a mic.. holla

ill give you an E for effort you goofy fuck
lmao@ acting like he knows what hes talking about
grand-dawtered

Center Sight 02-10-04 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargic
:laugh: It took me like 5 mins to type that up. Anyone who talks to me on AIM(Including yourself) can vouch for my muy rapido typing abilities. I keep up a normal conversation...with all 20+ people I talk to, lol.

yeah ya defenitely look like a fuckin net geek to me.. type much?